Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Jeremy Kyle????????

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do we need a new forum which encourages outpouring and allows us all to empathise whilst keeping the chat and lounge identities intact?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We should have an day out as the audience of the show, how much fun would that be???

Forum Mod

over a year ago

That is a fantastic idea lol a load of swingers in the audience waiting for Kyle to say......And you know what?...He was LYYYIINNGG

over a year ago

my favorite quote of his is "Well, Well Well...................."

Usually just before he delivers the shocking blow that the DNA test is NEGative.

It make me pmsl every time

over a year ago

And as usual it sails over some folks heads............ lol

over a year ago

Jeremy Kyle, well what can I say. Is there a bigger toss pot in this entire world?

Granted the people on his show are perhaps our closest descendants to the ape family, but he just shouts at people... what makes him think he is so bloody righteous??

He probably thinks he sounds cool telling these people off in front of the audience, whereas actually he just makes himself look like a twat. He should realise that there is no hope for any of his guests whatsoever...

Sorry to all you Kyle lovers but he really pisses me off!!

I find them all annoying, Trisha and Springer and all them lot....they should all be gathered together and burnt in an incinerator!!

Phew.... got that off my chest now, you guys may continue... lol

over a year ago

And over more heads it sails..............clucking bell

over a year ago

"Jeremy Kyle, well what can I say. Is there a bigger toss pot in this entire world?

Granted the people on his show are perhaps our closest descendants to the ape family, but he just shouts at people... what makes him think he is so bloody righteous??

He probably thinks he sounds cool telling these people off in front of the audience, whereas actually he just makes himself look like a twat. He should realise that there is no hope for any of his guests whatsoever...

I find them all annoying, Trisha and Springer and all them lot....they should all be gathered together and burnt in an incinerator!!

Phew.... got that off my chest now, you guys may continue... lol"

That litle spech is rather reminisant of germany circa 1939.........I can't typr for laffing, lol

over a year ago

And what exactly do you think is sailing over my head? Its not exactly rocket science...

over a year ago

"Jeremy Kyle, well what can I say. Is there a bigger toss pot in this entire world?

Phew.... got that off my chest now, you guys may continue... lol

That litle spech is rather reminisant of germany circa 1939.........I can't typr for laffing, lol"

Lol, well that much possibly is true

over a year ago

hey elnino, come to lunch tomorrow

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"my favorite quote of his is "Well, Well Well...................."

Usually just before he delivers the shocking blow that the DNA test is NEGative.

It make me pmsl every time"

well well well

3 holes in the ground xxxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

You are really keen to get me out somewhere aren't you?

Would love to, of course, but no can do's I'm afraid. I could give you a multitude of reasons, but I'm sure they'll all just sound like excuses so I won't bother giving them, lol

I promise before I move back down south I will meet you for a coffee sometime! Is that ok?

over a year ago

"my favorite quote of his is "Well, Well Well...................."

It make me pmsl every time

well well well

3 holes in the ground xxxxxxxxxxxx"

Lol, very good...

over a year ago

"You are really keen to get me out somewhere aren't you?

Would love to, of course, but no can do's I'm afraid. I could give you a multitude of reasons, but I'm sure they'll all just sound like excuses so I won't bother giving them, lol

I promise before I move back down south I will meet you for a coffee sometime! Is that ok?"

OK, So considering the number of

"No-one will meet me" threads from single guys, and the amount of invites that you have "passed" on......What will it take to get you out?

over a year ago

lol ive sooo missed all this xxxxx

over a year ago

I promise before I move back down south I will meet you for a coffee sometime! Is that ok?

"No-one will meet me" threads from single guys, and the amount of invites that you have "passed" on......What will it take to get you out?

can i come for a coffee in a weeks time

xxpeanutxx

"

over a year ago

of course peanut

over a year ago

"

Hey, none of those threads were from me! lol

Why so keen anyway?

It'd take a few things.... cash flow, some free time, and at the moment for my thesis to be written up!

over a year ago

Why so keen anyway?

It'd take a few things.... cash flow, some free time, and at the moment for my thesis to be written up!"

I realise none of them whingy assed threads were from you, El Nino, but lets face it........

*Cash flow..... is hard for everyone at the moment

*Free time is just that, Its up to you to mangae that

*Dissertation/IS/Thesis.............. Everyone needs to take a break!!!!!!!

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"lol ive sooo missed all this xxxxx"

well you can meet us fot lunch hunny...xxxxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

It didnt sail over my head just used to your "sense of humour" 2bonks. It is after all a general forum therefore there will be all kinds of topics on here.

Now as for a day out at the jeremy kyle show ohhhhhhhhhhh brilliant.

My favourite is when they have slept with about 3 guys and are 80% sure its ones 16% sure its anothers and 4% on the last. Oh and where the heck do they get these people from, if they look that rough on television what on earth do they look like in real life.

Also i would like to staple that line apart that goes down jeremys eyebrows

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"It didnt sail over my head just used to your "sense of humour" 2bonks. It is after all a general forum therefore there will be all kinds of topics on here.

Now as for a day out at the jeremy kyle show ohhhhhhhhhhh brilliant.

My favourite is when they have slept with about 3 guys and are 80% sure its ones 16% sure its anothers and 4% on the last. Oh and where the heck do they get these people from, if they look that rough on television what on earth do they look like in real life.

Also i would like to staple that line apart that goes down jeremys eyebrows"

so i come in the 10%...lol xxxx

over a year ago

Why so keen anyway?

It'd take a few things.... cash flow, some free time, and at the moment for my thesis to be written up!

I realise none of them whingy assed threads were from you, El Nino, but lets face it........

*Cash flow..... is hard for everyone at the moment

*Free time is just that, Its up to you to mangae that

*Dissertation/IS/Thesis.............. Everyone needs to take a break!!!!!!!

"

That's all very rational on the face of it, but everyones life is different. If you really want to know the intricacies then p.m. me, I'm not going to go into it all in the forum...

You have got me to promise now anyway, and i never break a promise, and it's here as evidence ! lol

over a year ago

sorry.

over a year ago

Jeremy Kyle is so hot - I'd do him! He wouldn't have to ask me "why didn't you put something on the end of it then?" as I'd willingly do that!

"Well well well - the DNA test results show that Jeremy..... IS one horny guy."

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"And as usual it sails over some folks heads............ lol"

Not at all my dear Mr Bonk..I knew exactly what you were getting at but chose to play a different game

over a year ago

jeremy kyle is the best thing on tv for years, says wot he means my hero, his fantastic, wot can i say,mmmmmmmmmmmm

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"And over more heads it sails..............clucking bell

"

pmsl

over a year ago

Well, Well, Well

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

i think Kyle is a leech ....leeching on peoples lives who really should be in councelling rather than providing cheap daytime TV...the depths media have sunk to now....shame on them all !!!!!

over a year ago

What have i told you about being NICE!!!!!!

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"What have i told you about being NICE!!!!!!"

pmsl

over a year ago

Imagine this two swingers on kyle, wife says "he told me he was going for a play with another couple"

But my mate saw him in the pub!

I want a lie detector test!

Craig x

over a year ago

"Imagine this two swingers on kyle, wife says "he told me he was going for a play with another couple"

Craig x"

How funny!

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Imagine this two swingers on kyle, wife says "he told me he was going for a play with another couple"

Craig x"

he he he ....

Post new Message to Thread