Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Guiche Piercings

Jump to newest

By *etec69 OP   Man
over a year ago

South Wales

Guiche piercings: hot or not? Anyone have one/more than one? Curious of them, let me know your thoughts or experiences! #helpmedecide

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m not googling that.

over a year ago

No way that’s how you spell it

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I don’t even know what one of those is

over a year ago

I’d say go for it Why not. I wanted a pubic piercing ages ago. Than a hafada one. If you want it. Do it.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/08/23 16:07:44]

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I’m not googling that.

I say it as gooch but I think I’ve been saying it wrong"

Ah I know what that is!

By *mDeethatsmeWoman
over a year ago

Bucks

If that’s what you want then bloody go for it! I got my vch pierced 5 weeks ago & it’s healed like a dream.

Just do your research thoroughly & make sure you go to a reputable piercer,maybe speak to them before you actually decide. Good luck OP

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"No way that’s how you spell it "

It is, I didn't think it was either had to Google

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Random fact

How Big Is the Gooch? The average male gooch is about 2 inches long, compared to about 1.5 inches for women. This might seem like a useless fact, but research suggests bigger gooches might be better.

Confirmed, men better than woman.

By *ottodot123Couple
over a year ago

Gillingham

It's a no from me. Such an awkward place to look after and make sure it's healthy etc.

Plus if you're sitting on it will it play up.

I know my nipple piercings have a serious aversion to some of my bras. They need the air.

But yeah. You do you OP

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

If you want it do it. Look up healing times, just had my helix done and it's fine but it is pissing me off when I sleep.

over a year ago

"No way that’s how you spell it

It is, I didn't think it was either had to Google "

Wow

It even caught you out

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Wow

It even caught you out"

Oi you, no fair!

over a year ago

Wow

It even caught you out

Oi you, no fair! "

I’m just saying how smart you are Frida that’s all

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

Could you please put a picture pointing to where that is?

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Wow

It even caught you out

Oi you, no fair!

I’m just saying how smart you are Frida that’s all "

Pah, I'm not smart. I'm just faking it til I make it

over a year ago

Wow

It even caught you out

Oi you, no fair!

I’m just saying how smart you are Frida that’s all

Pah, I'm not smart. I'm just faking it til I make it "

You’ve made it! To my list.

By *etec69 OP   Man
over a year ago

South Wales

"I’m not googling that."

Haha it isn’t what I’d consider the most scary looking of the ones available in those regions hahaha!

By *etec69 OP   Man
over a year ago

South Wales

Yeah man! As an anatomical area that’s the correct term, spelling and the name of the piercing too!

I say it as ‘gooch’ but I’ve heard it pronounced all different ways too!

By *etec69 OP   Man
over a year ago

South Wales

Yeah man! As an anatomical area that’s the correct term, spelling and the name of the piercing too!

I say it as ‘gooch’ but I’ve heard it pronounced all different ways too!

By *etec69 OP   Man
over a year ago

South Wales

"I don’t even know what one of those is "

The peri-anum area, so anywhere between the bumhole and either the start of the testicles or labia respectively

By *etec69 OP   Man
over a year ago

South Wales

"If that’s what you want then bloody go for it! I got my vch pierced 5 weeks ago & it’s healed like a dream.

Just do your research thoroughly & make sure you go to a reputable piercer,maybe speak to them before you actually decide. Good luck OP "

Thank you!!! It’s the only genital piercing I think I like the look of (I have lots of other piercings in other areas!) but I’m still not quite sure of it entirely (and never been up close and personal to one either hahaha!), google and YouTube etc didn’t really help to answer many questions, just presented even more questions!

By *etec69 OP   Man
over a year ago

South Wales

"Random fact

How Big Is the Gooch? The average male gooch is about 2 inches long, compared to about 1.5 inches for women. This might seem like a useless fact, but research suggests bigger gooches might be better.

Confirmed, men better than woman. "

Well I didn’t know that!!! Although just like measuring horses in hands or the ancient Egyptians measuring pyramids during construction using cubits…my answer to ‘how big is a gooch’ would have probably been ‘one long, slow luck in length’ hahahahahahaha!

By *etec69 OP   Man
over a year ago

South Wales

"It's a no from me. Such an awkward place to look after and make sure it's healthy etc.

I know my nipple piercings have a serious aversion to some of my bras. They need the air.

But yeah. You do you OP"

Funnily enough the sitting and walking and just everyday movement is something I’m curious of too, from what I’ve seen online the natural body shape of that area for the individual, plus how they move dictates whether it’s best to have one closer to the bumhole or farther forward, it’s not a ‘one position suits all’ kinda thing. What I still can’t find out though is what gets actually pierced (I know that doesn’t sound right!) but given for a male the base of the penis extends internally to almost the asshole, I don’t know if it’s pierces through that or whether it’s a surface piercing, and if it’s only going through some skin that freaks me out for it catching!

By *thfloorCouple
over a year ago

Hove

It's very niche piercing for sure. But specifically for you - seeing you are predominantly/exclusively a top - you have to ask yourself, how much time do you spend bent over or exposing that area to anyone? You can't see that space yourself without a mirror, so who will get to see and enjoy this ornamentation? Especially seeing that your scrotum is on the large side too Hidden piercing I think.

Personally I am nuts for the looks of lorum, it's very discreet as far as genital piercings go but definitely there.

By *etec69 OP   Man
over a year ago

South Wales

"If you want it do it. Look up healing times, just had my helix done and it's fine but it is pissing me off when I sleep. "

Hahaha I can empathise with that totally! One ear I have an industrial and daith and lobe, the other ear I have tragus and orbital (which will be a double orbital so one hoop inside the other kind of!), the orbital being the newest one - so there’s effectively 3 helix piercings and 1 forward helix between both ears and know all too well the issues when laying on them awkwardly! The daith was a motherf*cker for sleeping on despite its position deeper in the ear!

Hope you’re is healing up well!!!!!

By *etec69 OP   Man
over a year ago

South Wales

"Could you please put a picture pointing to where that is?"

I don’t think pics can be posted on a thread can they? It’s anywhere between where the balls meet the body and the butthole basically (in men, also obviously, but women can have them too!).

By *etec69 OP   Man
over a year ago

South Wales

"It's very niche piercing for sure. But specifically for you - seeing you are predominantly/exclusively a top - you have to ask yourself, how much time do you spend bent over or exposing that area to anyone? You can't see that space yourself without a mirror, so who will get to see and enjoy this ornamentation? Especially seeing that your scrotum is on the large side too Hidden piercing I think.

Personally I am nuts for the looks of lorum, it's very discreet as far as genital piercings go but definitely there."

Very valid points there!! I have to admit I like my dick as it is and although every man would like an extra inch or two, as would I, it’s not exactly because I need it hahahaha! So I’ve never fancied the idea of a penis piercing at all (and as a gay guy I can’t say I’ve ever come across one I find attractive, to the point I tend to avoid those with penis piercings!). The lorum is an interesting one given it’s kinda between the penis piercings and the guiche in position, so it’s not as in the way, although if I were not hard that wouldn’t be seen either hahahahaha! I like your thinking though!

I do have some hidden things (not AS hidden though), a tattoo underarm below the armpit, nipple piercing etc, so it’s not so much for someone else’s pleasure as for my own, although it could be a good way to entice fingers and tongues there…why people think only bttms like to be rimmed and have their ‘behind the balls’ parts played with I’ll never know hahahaha!

By *thfloorCouple
over a year ago

Hove

"It's a no from me. Such an awkward place to look after and make sure it's healthy etc.

But yeah. You do you OP

Funnily enough the sitting and walking and just everyday movement is something I’m curious of too, from what I’ve seen online the natural body shape of that area for the individual, plus how they move dictates whether it’s best to have one closer to the bumhole or farther forward, it’s not a ‘one position suits all’ kinda thing. What I still can’t find out though is what gets actually pierced (I know that doesn’t sound right!) but given for a male the base of the penis extends internally to almost the asshole, I don’t know if it’s pierces through that or whether it’s a surface piercing, and if it’s only going through some skin that freaks me out for it catching! "

Yes it's a surface piercing, which have a higher rate of migration & rejection. But don't think they're any easier to rip out just by catching them than non-surface piercings.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Is that like quiche?

By *etec69 OP   Man
over a year ago

South Wales

But yeah. You do you OP

Funnily enough the sitting and walking and just everyday movement is something I’m curious of too, from what I’ve seen online the natural body shape of that area for the individual, plus how they move dictates whether it’s best to have one closer to the bumhole or farther forward, it’s not a ‘one position suits all’ kinda thing. What I still can’t find out though is what gets actually pierced (I know that doesn’t sound right!) but given for a male the base of the penis extends internally to almost the asshole, I don’t know if it’s pierces through that or whether it’s a surface piercing, and if it’s only going through some skin that freaks me out for it catching!

Yes it's a surface piercing, which have a higher rate of migration & rejection. But don't think they're any easier to rip out just by catching them than non-surface piercings.

"

See now the thing is that even I just winced reading that hahahaha!

It’s the migration, rejection and potential of easily being ripped nature of surface piercings which freaks me out, I have 9 cartilage piercings and at least they have a bit more firmness to resist a tear if they catch…plus my nipple is pierced and I’ve caught that a few times over the years (had that about 22 years now!) which freaks me out if it’s hit/caught…once I had a surface piercing and that slowly migrated then rejected, still have the scar when one day I heard a ‘ping’ and it was the bar which had fallen out having just torn the skin on its own - so thinking of that near my balls or ass makes me grit my teeth with terror hahaha!

By *etec69 OP   Man
over a year ago

South Wales

"Is that like quiche? "

Hahahaha that made me laugh way too much!!! I do like a good quiche as well though so that would also be a winner hahaha!

Quiche and guiche wouldn’t be a bad option for daily lunch hahahahaha!

By *urringtiggraCouple
over a year ago

UXBRIDGE

How did you get on? Did you go through with it??

By *ubberclubberMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Guiche and Hafada piercings here

15 years in and they've not migrated or been any sort of inconvenience.

By *aked_magicMan
over a year ago

the gutter looking at the stars (UAE)

ive been saying for many years that ill get a hafada done one day but never seem to get round to it. love the idea of a guiche piercing too

By *urringtiggraCouple
52 weeks ago

UXBRIDGE

"Guiche and Hafada piercings here

15 years in and they've not migrated or been any sort of inconvenience."

How long was the healing process for the guiche?

52 weeks ago

Total turn off, avoid like the plague

By *ee04Man
52 weeks ago

Thurrock

Hafada here keep considering more keep thinking of another one higher where cock meets nuts

By *odgerMooreMan
52 weeks ago

Carlisle

This is not the thread on that bloke from Neighbours I was expecting!!

By *urringtiggraCouple
49 weeks ago

UXBRIDGE

Think I will book in next month.....Want to be back in action and showing it off for New Years!!!

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
49 weeks ago

Neath valley.

"Random fact

Confirmed, men better than woman. "

Is that the measurement from the ballbag to your bumhole? If it is mine is far bigger than the that.

Mr

By *rincealbert777Man
27 weeks ago

welling

Yes guiche piercings are good , I have a guiche piercing since around 1995 although I haven’t worn anything in it for a while now but know it’s still there, had a simple ring during healing ( 2.4mm thick ) , once healed I mostly wore a curved barbel. But for a fun sensation when fucking or at a naturist place I wore a ring that wildcat sell called a chunk ring - I seem to remember 2 versions , options 1 is a 20mm ball and option 2 is a 25 Mm ball which weighs about an ounce and feels amazing as it swings about !! - it’s basically just a ball closure ring with a heavy ball . ( Not suitable to wear whilst riding a bicycle ha ha ) a chunk ring also hits ur sack when fucking and is a nice sensation on your sack.

I also have a hafada piercing ( front of sack ) but that seems to have been obliterated since having the snip

I also had a frenum piercing which is very quick to heal as it’s only a tiny bit to pierce but with the frenum piercing - after a few years I cut thru it so I have no frenum so I can completely retract my foreskin - it sounds horrific but it didn’t hurt and it was life changing ina good way …. now if I retract my foreskin it looks I’m circumcised, but I’m not. And now I could wear a “glans” ring if I were to buy one.

By *mileyculturebelfastMan
27 weeks ago

belfast

It's a good piercing. Easy to look after despite what people say. Feels good if you hang weights from it.

26 weeks ago

"Guiche piercings: hot or not? Anyone have one/more than one? Curious of them, let me know your thoughts or experiences! #helpmedecide"

Yuck just no

By *aked_magicMan
26 weeks ago

the gutter looking at the stars (UAE)

"Yes guiche piercings are good , I have a guiche piercing since around 1995 although I haven’t worn anything in it for a while now but know it’s still there, had a simple ring during healing ( 2.4mm thick ) , once healed I mostly wore a curved barbel. But for a fun sensation when fucking or at a naturist place I wore a ring that wildcat sell called a chunk ring - I seem to remember 2 versions , options 1 is a 20mm ball and option 2 is a 25 Mm ball which weighs about an ounce and feels amazing as it swings about !! - it’s basically just a ball closure ring with a heavy ball . ( Not suitable to wear whilst riding a bicycle ha ha ) a chunk ring also hits ur sack when fucking and is a nice sensation on your sack.

I also have a hafada piercing ( front of sack ) but that seems to have been obliterated since having the snip

I also had a frenum piercing which is very quick to heal as it’s only a tiny bit to pierce but with the frenum piercing - after a few years I cut thru it so I have no frenum so I can completely retract my foreskin - it sounds horrific but it didn’t hurt and it was life changing ina good way …. now if I retract my foreskin it looks I’m circumcised, but I’m not. And now I could wear a “glans” ring if I were to buy one. "

This post has totally made me want to get a guiche as well now!

Post new Message to Thread