Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pregnant women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A question for the guys..... Why do some of u find a pregnant woman a turn on even when ur not the father and want to sleep with them? Lol I just don't get it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

women just look fab when preggie,blooming xx

over a year ago

i dont get it either.. not that im saying they look bad, just that their body is occupied

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It's deep rooted.

Sex is for procreation.

Men want to sire, so pregnant women stir something in them.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

P.S. Men don't seek an explanation all they know is they want to hump it.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I can understand it from an evolutionary concept - cannot understand it aesthetically - ok we are blooming...but then we can look blooming without the big tummy, too

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I can understand it from an evolutionary concept - cannot understand it aesthetically - ok we are blooming...but then we can look blooming without the big tummy, too "

Aesthetically , pregnancy is women in their perfect state. I find it beautiful.

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

not for me

over a year ago

true about the blooming thing my missus doesnt get it etheir xjust men will hump anything as above poster said lol

over a year ago

I'd say the answer is pretty simple - the vast majority of heterosexual males are attracted to overtly feminine traits, and it doesn't get much more feminine than being pregnant!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I can understand it from an evolutionary concept - cannot understand it aesthetically - ok we are blooming...but then we can look blooming without the big tummy, too

Aesthetically , pregnancy is women in their perfect state. I find it beautiful."

I can see the "beauty" , too - just not for further shagging... but hey I am a woman and we have been told for decades that only flat tums are attractive

over a year ago

pregnant women just look fat.

some men like fat women.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"not for me "
I am glad to see that at least some guys will appreciate the sit ups we do on a daily basis...;-)

over a year ago

"women just look fab when preggie,blooming xx"

I agree. Usually very very horny as well all of the time

over a year ago

"P.S. Men don't seek an explanation all they know is they want to hump it."

That made me smile , first time on this coldd wet sunday

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"pregnant women just look fat.

some men like fat women."

I would disagree with that statement - not every woman gains extra weight in pregnancy. Kate Middleton is one example

over a year ago

A pregnant woman is no different to a woman that is not pregnant. If you found her sexy before, you will find her sexy still. Its only a few subtle differences in body shape and responses that drive us wild.

over a year ago

some men like fat women. I would disagree with that statement - not every woman gains extra weight in pregnancy. Kate Middleton is one example "

heavily pregnant women look awful.

all those stretch marks too.

By *agna Cum LaudeMan
over a year ago

Laudable

some men like fat women. I would disagree with that statement - not every woman gains extra weight in pregnancy. Kate Middleton is one example "

Its the time when women are in a part of life for which they were born to do. Its an intimate bonding time in my opinion and I do not see how sexual attraction can be enhanced by it?

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

I seem to remember a study done that said a fermion was released by pregnant woman that men was drawn too

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"I seem to remember a study done that said a fermion was released by pregnant woman that men was drawn too "

Or it could be that you are not going to make them anymore pregnant

over a year ago

i personally find a baby bump very attractive. not a big full term one, but say 5-6 months. yummy

one of my friends is that far along. and she is looking very hot with how she bloomed

over a year ago

I get it but not for me unless I was the culprit!

over a year ago

Bit harsh lol

over a year ago

"I seem to remember a study done that said a fermion was released by pregnant woman that men was drawn too "

Yeah but what about the guys that haven't met the woman in person and have only spoke online so haven't seen the bump etc but want to have sex with them just for the fact they are pregnant? Lol

over a year ago

some men like fat women. I would disagree with that statement - not every woman gains extra weight in pregnancy. Kate Middleton is one example

all those stretch marks too."

Not all women get stretch marks. My mum had 6 kids and doesn't have any!

over a year ago

I looked awful when pregnant.

Its quite common for guys to have a thing for pregnant women,and ive seen a few on here.

Personally i couldn't of had sex with different people when having mine....I hardly wanted to sex the mr never mind anyone else.

I also think swinging can come with its risks,not everything is a 100% safe,and people can be unpredictable...I wouldn't want to put any sort of risk to my baby,but each to their own some women are horny as hell when pregnant.

By *coobyroo218Couple
over a year ago

Guernsey

Ive got a mate that made love to a pregnant woman, it was the best shag he had ever had, so horny he said and she looked wonderful.

I (mr scoobs) am sterile from illness so will never see the wonders of a pregnant woman or feel the tummy as the baby kicks, so for me its more intrigue so to speak that actually wanting to make love to them.

over a year ago

"I looked awful when pregnant.

Its quite common for guys to have a thing for pregnant women,and ive seen a few on here.

Personally i couldn't of had sex with different people when having mine....I hardly wanted to sex the mr never mind anyone else.

I also think swinging can come with its risks,not everything is a 100% safe,and people can be unpredictable...I wouldn't want to put any sort of risk to my baby,but each to their own some women are horny as hell when pregnant."

Yeah to me it would feel morally wrong having sex with someone that's not the father

By *trongerMan
over a year ago

Wembley

i for one love the look of a pregnant woman, they look radiant and naughty at the same time its a lil hard to explain but you know what they been doin!!

as for having sex with a pregnant woman hmmm ive only managed it a few times id love it more.

i do love big girl or girls with curveds too but pregnant is a totally different feeling

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"I seem to remember a study done that said a fermion was released by pregnant woman that men was drawn too

Yeah but what about the guys that haven't met the woman in person and have only spoke online so haven't seen the bump etc but want to have sex with them just for the fact they are pregnant? Lol"

It's like people who have a thing for feet etc, some have tried it before and liked.

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

some women can look horny as hell when preggers no matter how far on they are

they seem to have a radiant glow about them, and they get so horned up too, i know my misses could not get enough when she was pregnant with our first and she definitely had that glow, i've allways had a thing with some not all pregnant woman, depends on that radiance

over a year ago

When my friend was pregnant years ago and wasn't with the father anymore she had guys falling at her feet, even wanting to be in a relationship with her lol

over a year ago

Cos we know they can't get pregnant.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

some men like fat women. I would disagree with that statement - not every woman gains extra weight in pregnancy. Kate Middleton is one example

Not all women get stretch marks. My mum had 6 kids and doesn't have any!"

I had several children, I was not overweight but had a significant bump - luckily not one stretch mark.

Mind you if I were pregnant there is no way I would be having sex with anybody other than the father of the child - for one it is sucha special time and I would say a privilege to be able to have children... it just would not feel right to take extra risks with the unborn.

over a year ago

Not all women get stretch marks. My mum had 6 kids and doesn't have any!I had several children, I was not overweight but had a significant bump - luckily not one stretch mark.

Mind you if I were pregnant there is no way I would be having sex with anybody other than the father of the child - for one it is sucha special time and I would say a privilege to be able to have children... it just would not feel right to take extra risks with the unborn. "

totally agree.. afterall when pregnant it is no longer about just being about you, you have the responsibility to the life inside you... when u give birth would u put ur baby at risk?

over a year ago

Not all men love the belly with my ex from about 20 weeks he wouldn't have any sexual contact with me as he thort it was pocking the baby . I how ever was VERY horny

By *arl828Man
over a year ago

warrington, Cheshire

I think it also has a bit of a taboo to it like having anal used to have. But the risk to the baby is minimal if done correctly/gently, when my ex was pregnant we were told we could have sex upto birth within reason, and some doctors recommend it if the baby is overdue.

over a year ago

Not all women get stretch marks. My mum had 6 kids and doesn't have any!I had several children, I was not overweight but had a significant bump - luckily not one stretch mark.

Mind you if I were pregnant there is no way I would be having sex with anybody other than the father of the child - for one it is sucha special time and I would say a privilege to be able to have children... it just would not feel right to take extra risks with the unborn. "

Totally agree too

over a year ago

all those stretch marks too."

Not all pregnant women look awful!

Also not all women get stretch marks either, I am not covered in stretch marks and I've had two children

over a year ago

I found Mrs R very sexy when she was carrying .

Haven't got a clue why apart from her breasts growing and becoming very firm,beats me!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I think it also has a bit of a taboo to it like having anal used to have. But the risk to the baby is minimal if done correctly/gently, when my ex was pregnant we were told we could have sex upto birth within reason, and some doctors recommend it if the baby is overdue."

I think there's a marked difference having sex with your partner, the father of your child than random strangers you've met on a sex site!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Let me guess...barren?!!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I think it also has a bit of a taboo to it like having anal used to have. But the risk to the baby is minimal if done correctly/gently, when my ex was pregnant we were told we could have sex upto birth within reason, and some doctors recommend it if the baby is overdue.

I think there's a marked difference having sex with your partner, the father of your child than random strangers you've met on a sex site!

"

Absolutely - increased risk of HIV which could affect not only mum but baby and the whole of that family's future to mention just one

over a year ago

Not all pregnant women look awful!

Also not all women get stretch marks either, I am not covered in stretch marks and I've had two children "

I don't have stretch marks and have had four children.

And my hubby used to love it when I was pregnant turned him on all the time!

He was gutted when I made him have the snip. lol

over a year ago

some men like fat women.

Let me guess...barren?!! "

no have had one kid.

is it that hard to believe not everyone thinks a heavily pregnant woman looks attractive.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

some men like fat women.

Let me guess...barren?!!

no have had one kid.

is it that hard to believe not everyone thinks a heavily pregnant woman looks attractive. "

I think there are a few who agree with you...however, I do think the reference "pregnant equals fat" and "some men like fat" may be considered a bit offensive - just my impression

over a year ago

the good thing about being fat is that if you stop eating your tummy gets smaller but when your pregnant you just keep getting bigger and bigger.

over a year ago

"the good thing about being fat is that if you stop eating your tummy gets smaller but when your pregnant you just keep getting bigger and bigger. "

You've obviously never had kids of your own.

pssst... guess what happens after 40 weeks of pregnancy. I bet you don't guess right, I just betcha.

over a year ago

Siren was gorgeous when she was pregnant, but her sex drive fucked off for nine months. TWICE! I feel cheated.

over a year ago

"the good thing about being fat is that if you stop eating your tummy gets smaller but when your pregnant you just keep getting bigger and bigger. "

The difference is most pregnant women don't mind getting fat, they know their baby is growing and it is worth "getting bigger" and having a healthy baby

over a year ago

"the good thing about being fat is that if you stop eating your tummy gets smaller but when your pregnant you just keep getting bigger and bigger.

pssst... guess what happens after 40 weeks of pregnancy. I bet you don't guess right, I just betcha. "

yes i have had a kid of my own i have mentioned him often in the forums.

i just hated being pregnant, some people do believe it or not.

over a year ago

"the good thing about being fat is that if you stop eating your tummy gets smaller but when your pregnant you just keep getting bigger and bigger.

pssst... guess what happens after 40 weeks of pregnancy. I bet you don't guess right, I just betcha.

yes i have had a kid of my own i have mentioned him often in the forums.

i just hated being pregnant, some people do believe it or not. "

I didn't like being preg

over a year ago

"I'd say the answer is pretty simple - the vast majority of heterosexual males are attracted to overtly feminine traits, and it doesn't get much more feminine than being pregnant!"

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"A question for the guys..... Why do some of u find a pregnant woman a turn on even when ur not the father and want to sleep with them? Lol I just don't get it "

I think it is the extra curves that does it for me.

over a year ago

no they do not!!i wasnt fat at all when i was preggers and had a small bump,i think most pregnant women luk beautiful!

over a year ago

The difference is most pregnant women don't mind getting fat, they know their baby is growing and it is worth "getting bigger" and having a healthy baby"

over a year ago

Personally, I lost a bit of weight while I was pregnant because I made an effort to eat the right things rather than takeaways etc

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I don't

over a year ago

The being pregnant part wasn't too bad for me - i didnt think about it too much, its the 'afterwards' stuff i hate

over a year ago

I adore pregnant women. When me and my ex split up she found out she was pregnant couple months later (not mine) and I had the best few months ever shagging her senseless. Her boobs and belly getting more fuller and rounder as the weeks went on. Mmmmmmm

over a year ago

"Personally, I lost a bit of weight while I was pregnant because I made an effort to eat the right things rather than takeaways etc "

i ate the right things too, but you are going to get bigger arent you, even if its just a bit bigger.

over a year ago

Cant quite put my finger on why it makes me horny...just like fucking a chick on her period...its like an uncontrollable urge/attraction.....carnal !

over a year ago

"Cant quite put my finger on why it makes me horny...just like fucking a chick on her period...its like an uncontrollable urge/attraction.....carnal !"

Maybe cos u think its wrong??

over a year ago

When I was pregnant I loved sex. But I also loved being pregnant. It was amazing. I will admit to having a few added extras while pregnant but with people I'd been with many times before. It just seemed so primal and I needed it.

I was very careful though.

over a year ago

Who's pregnant??

over a year ago

I love watching porn where the pregnant women gets gangbanged by a group of big cocks looks so sexy

over a year ago

I've met a nice couple last year at a club. The lady was about 3-4 months pregnant, and boy did she have an appetite. Certainly gave me a run for the money, and naturally I was only too happy to oblige. I recall what lovely enlarged soft breasts she had

over a year ago

"Who's pregnant?? "

Me! But I'm not meeting anyone anymore am just here to chat now due to recently finding out I'm pregnant

over a year ago

"Who's pregnant??

Me! But I'm not meeting anyone anymore am just here to chat now due to recently finding out I'm pregnant "

Congratulations hope it all goes well for you xxx

over a year ago

"Who's pregnant??

Me! But I'm not meeting anyone anymore am just here to chat now due to recently finding out I'm pregnant

Congratulations hope it all goes well for you xxx "

Thank u, still early days so fingers and toes crossed lol

over a year ago

Look what happens though old Dane bowers poked little Harvey in the eyeballs

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/02/13 12:36:54]

over a year ago

"Look what happens though old Dane bowers poked little Harvey in the eyeballs "

Nice!

over a year ago

women with child is the sexiest thing around! So hot. Think myleene class or holly Willoughby in bloom.

I think its hardwired in men. Full breasts hips and tummy. Only need to look at prehistoric trinkets/artefacts currently on show at the British museum to see its not a new thing! They show their fertility.

Plus you know pregnant women have put out at least once!

over a year ago

"A question for the guys..... Why do some of u find a pregnant woman a turn on even when ur not the father and want to sleep with them? Lol I just don't get it "

I don't, I'm quite the opposite although I am a bit odd

Tony.

over a year ago

does nowt for me sexually

over a year ago

Not all of us do me for one and I know people often don't say the truth to partners to avoid insecurity issues so make of it all what you will.

over a year ago

"A question for the guys..... Why do some of u find a pregnant woman a turn on even when ur not the father and want to sleep with them? Lol I just don't get it

Not all of us do me for one and I know people often don't say the truth to partners to avoid insecurity issues so make of it all what you will. "

over a year ago

The gravid female is one that absolutely sets my heart thumping and cock twitching..... Something about the shape and aura generated by the pregnant female form that i cannot help but..... Want..... Wow....

over a year ago

"A question for the guys..... Why do some of u find a pregnant woman a turn on even when ur not the father and want to sleep with them? Lol I just don't get it

Not all of us do me for one and I know people often don't say the truth to partners to avoid insecurity issues so make of it all what you will. "

I know not all of u do that's why I said "why do some" lol

over a year ago

"women with child is the sexiest thing around! So hot. Think myleene class or holly Willoughby in bloom.

I think its hardwired in men. Full breasts hips and tummy. Only need to look at prehistoric trinkets/artefacts currently on show at the British museum to see its not a new thing! They show their fertility.

Plus you know pregnant women have put out at least once!"

Well I don't feel very sexy at all yet but then I don't have a bump yet lol. I just feel tired, queazy and look bloody awful like death warmed up lol

over a year ago

"women with child is the sexiest thing around! So hot. Think myleene class or holly Willoughby in bloom.

Well I don't feel very sexy at all yet but then I don't have a bump yet lol. I just feel tired, queazy and look bloody awful like death warmed up lol "

At this stage get the daddy to pamper you.

over a year ago

Well I don't feel very sexy at all yet but then I don't have a bump yet lol. I just feel tired, queazy and look bloody awful like death warmed up lol

At this stage get the daddy to pamper you. "

Unfortunately he's not around and don't wanna know Definitely not how I planned to have my first child but its happened and I've accepted it. Probably have a few moans at me now

over a year ago

Unfortunately he's not around and don't wanna know Definitely not how I planned to have my first child but its happened and I've accepted it. Probably have a few moans at me now "

So sorry to hear this but it's his loss. He will never get to know his son or daughter. You have my thoughts with you good luck fingers crossed all goes well. Big hugs Xxxxx

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

All this talk of pregnancy is making me broody.....

over a year ago

"All this talk of pregnancy is making me broody..... "

Gladly help with that!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"All this talk of pregnancy is making me broody.....

Gladly help with that! "

over a year ago

Thats shocking, Pregnent women are glowing and radiant and look so erotic, now on the other hand a FAT woman does nothing at all for me, then of course, there are the other category, Pregnant AND Fat ............yuck !!

When we are out, Sar often points out the 'Baby Bumps' to me, well those I havent noticed at first.

What pregnant women would NOT like to be admired.

over a year ago

Unfortunately he's not around and don't wanna know Definitely not how I planned to have my first child but its happened and I've accepted it. Probably have a few moans at me now

So sorry to hear this but it's his loss. He will never get to know his son or daughter. You have my thoughts with you good luck fingers crossed all goes well. Big hugs Xxxxx "

Thanks means a lot

over a year ago

Think u started it with a thread about sperm donors or something (correct me if this wasnt u lol) before and I commented on it saying I was getting worried I wouldn't have kids cos my age and being single then bam I find out im pregnant not long after! Lol

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Think u started it with a thread about sperm donors or something (correct me if this wasnt u lol) before and I commented on it saying I was getting worried I wouldn't have kids cos my age and being single then bam I find out im pregnant not long after! Lol"

I have been in your situation and the man buggered off...i lost the baby think due to how stressed out i was at the time i made myself ill....I wish you every happiness and really hope that its not going to be to much of a struggle in this journey...

over a year ago

Think u started it with a thread about sperm donors or something (correct me if this wasnt u lol) before and I commented on it saying I was getting worried I wouldn't have kids cos my age and being single then bam I find out im pregnant not long after! Lol

I have been in your situation and the man buggered off...i lost the baby think due to how stressed out i was at the time i made myself ill....I wish you every happiness and really hope that its not going to be to much of a struggle in this journey..."

Thanks Hun I was getting stressed about him too cos I just wanted the best for my baby so was texting him updates and scan pic (had early one due to thought I'd miscarried) just being nice really and he told me to leave him alone so I'm just gonna concentrate on myself and baby by keeping us healthy and me as stress free as possible. Sorry to hear of ur loss

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I have been in your situation and the man buggered off...i lost the baby think due to how stressed out i was at the time i made myself ill....I wish you every happiness and really hope that its not going to be to much of a struggle in this journey...

Thanks Hun I was getting stressed about him too cos I just wanted the best for my baby so was texting him updates and scan pic (had early one due to thought I'd miscarried) just being nice really and he told me to leave him alone so I'm just gonna concentrate on myself and baby by keeping us healthy and me as stress free as possible. Sorry to hear of ur loss"

its ok its life....

By *trongerMan
over a year ago

Wembley

sorry to hear about that..

life is a tricky journey..

over a year ago

"sorry to hear about that..

life is a tricky journey..

"

It certainly is!

over a year ago

If there is anything I can do to help uncle Ian here lol xxx

over a year ago

"If there is anything I can do to help uncle Ian here lol xxx "

Haha

over a year ago

Its a fertility thing.

And ironically, exactly what i'm looking for to experience ; )

Well, plus they say girls are a lot more turned on when pregnant. That, I would also love to confirm. ; )

Of course, its hard to find any down this way.

By *ancanCouple
over a year ago

wembley

Because pregnant women have a real sexy look about them like a glow

over a year ago

You and me both lol.

To original poster. Just enjoy it. You will be fine. I've had two of my pregnancy's without the dad around. Didn't bother me. I did my part but can't make them stay around.

Post new Message to Thread