Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The perfect gentleman...?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In the mornings Siren and I both need to relieve ourselves but being the perfect gent I always let her go first. She thinks it's a lovely aspect to my character but what she hasn't realised is that because she needs to sit to pee she always warms the seat up so that when I go in I have a lovely warm seat to sit on.

Perfect gent my ass!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"In the mornings Siren and I both need to relieve ourselves but being the perfect gent I always let her go first. She thinks it's a lovely aspect to my character but what she hasn't realised is that because she needs to sit to pee she always warms the seat up so that when I go in I have a lovely warm seat to sit on.

Perfect gent my ass! "

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

"In the mornings Siren and I both need to relieve ourselves but being the perfect gent I always let her go first. She thinks it's a lovely aspect to my character but what she hasn't realised is that because she needs to sit to pee she always warms the seat up so that when I go in I have a lovely warm seat to sit on.

Perfect gent my ass! "

And once she reads this, it will be your turn first to warm up the cold seat!

Bet you hadn't thought of that!

over a year ago

Perfect gent my ass!

And once she reads this, it will be your turn first to warm up the cold seat!

Bet you hadn't thought of that! "

My guilty secret is safe as she never reads the forums.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

So you pee sitting down then wishy.

over a year ago

"So you pee sitting down then wishy. "

No, of course not, but I have to have a turn out in the mornings and it's much nicer to sit on a warm seat than a cold one.

over a year ago

You're an evil genius!

over a year ago

your so sweet and loving to her .. its nice to be spoilt. I bet you even warm up her side of the bed before she get in. ?

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"your so sweet and loving to her .. its nice to be spoilt. I bet you even warm up her side of the bed before she get in. ? "

Pssttt - He was saying he lets her warm up the seat, not the other way around

over a year ago

"your so sweet and loving to her .. its nice to be spoilt. I bet you even warm up her side of the bed before she get in. ?

Pssttt - He was saying he lets her warm up the seat, not the other way around "

I know, lol But i bet he do that as he is sweet really .. god it would feel weird sitting on a warm loo seat , lol

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

Perfect gent my ass! "

What's wrong with the sink?

over a year ago

"your so sweet and loving to her .. its nice to be spoilt. I bet you even warm up her side of the bed before she get in. ? "

Well, me being the perfect gent again, I let her go to bed first and then when I go up at 2am I have a lovely human hot water bottle to cuddle up to. I'm asleep in minutes! However, the down side is that she's awake for hours listening to me snoring. At least I let her get a few hours sleep first, that's being a gent innit?

By *ll-Knight-longMan
over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

Being the perfect gentleman I always allow the warming of cold body parts on my hot (not sexy hot . ) body

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

"Being the perfect gentleman I always allow the warming of cold body parts on my hot (not sexy hot . ) body"

ill remember that when my Feet are cold..

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

[Removed by poster at 10/02/13 11:32:09]

By *ll-Knight-longMan
over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

"Being the perfect gentleman I always allow the warming of cold body parts on my hot (not sexy hot . ) body

ill remember that when my Feet are cold.. "

I fear there is a cold chill afoot

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

lol !! behind a guys good deed is an angle.

maybe though shes the genius ...by going first she avoids having to mop the seat and floor or wearing a gas mask and wellies to enter the bathroom

over a year ago

I live alone but luckily I have a radiator right next to the loo and the loo-roll holder is just above it so the paper is always toasty warm too

Post new Message to Thread