Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Valentines.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I apologise in advance if this thread has been done to death.

But I got a friends with benefits and we're off to a Valentines theme at swingers club Partners in Bury on Saturday 16th Feb.

I'm wondering if it would be a bit much if I got him a card or something? (obviously get him one with where it says friend) but don't want him to get the wrong end of the stick lol.

Are you doing anything special for Valentines Day? Or do you think it's just A big money making scheme?

-Venom

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It sounds like a nice thing to do,but personally I think Valentines Day is a huge commercial rip off.

over a year ago

I think it may well give him the wrong end of the stick. I won't be buying any of my 'friends' a card.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

nothing oh apart from work......

over a year ago

"nothing oh apart from work...... "

I'll be working on Valentines Day, it can go either way really. Proper busy or really quiet...

over a year ago

Work and badminton club for me. Very romantic

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Get him a big Toblerone instead

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Valentines day is another day to me.. I have been single that long I don;t get caught up in the moment of it...

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

Boldon

I've already made my OH's valentine's card - We're both working during the day but will probably have something nice for tea and watch some chick flicks before heading up for an early night

Both up early the next day so need our beauty sleep!

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"I've already made my OH's valentine's card - We're both working during the day but will probably have something nice for tea and watch some chick flicks before heading up for an early night

Both up early the next day so need our beauty sleep!"

over a year ago

I most likely won't be here as my daughter is about to give birth so I will be on Nannie duties 100 miles away!!! Will possibly miss Tonys birthday too so need to think of something to make up for it when I get home. !!

over a year ago

I think giving your friend a card is endearing, especially because you are both going to a themed event.

Ask yourself why you feel it may be too much to give such a symbolic offering?

Sometimes the Sun goes round the moon!

over a year ago

i love valentines day just wish i had a partener to celebrate with

over a year ago

"i love valentines day just wish i had a partener to celebrate with "
me to but im a soppy old sod . U dont have to spend a fortune x

over a year ago

"Get him a big Toblerone instead"

Kinky

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

i always gt a heap of cards, dont think i can be bothered to write them this year

over a year ago

"I apologise in advance if this thread has been done to death.

But I got a friends with benefits and we're off to a Valentines theme at swingers club Partners in Bury on Saturday 16th Feb.

I'm wondering if it would be a bit much if I got him a card or something? (obviously get him one with where it says friend) but don't want him to get the wrong end of the stick lol.

Are you doing anything special for Valentines Day? Or do you think it's just A big money making scheme?

-Venom "

I had this prob as well but then found a really funny card that says a long list of places it have sex and not once has it got the L word lol . I think it's ok as long as you pick the right card x

over a year ago

I've been single far too many years....what's valentines day?

I think it's far nicer to treat someone special just because you want to, not because it's valentines day

over a year ago

I usually get somany cards the postman can't deliver them

over a year ago

"I usually get somany cards the postman can't deliver them "

The postman is usually new on that day and doesn't know my address but then santa is just as bad, mind like a bloody sieve

over a year ago

We spoil each other all the time but have to admit I do like Valentines day....this year the OH is doing a meal ive got lots of silly stuff ,fun stuff and a new outfit to hopefully wow him with. So good food, amazing company, good champagne and wine and lots of loving and wild sex that's on my agenda for Thursday...

over a year ago

"I usually get somany cards the postman can't deliver them

The postman is usually new on that day and doesn't know my address but then santa is just as bad, mind like a bloody sieve "

maybe you've not been a good girl for santa

over a year ago

"I usually get somany cards the postman can't deliver them

The postman is usually new on that day and doesn't know my address but then santa is just as bad, mind like a bloody sieve maybe you've not been a good girl for santa "

Oh no, everyone who knows me, knows I'm always very good

over a year ago

-Venom "

Wonder if they do a card for fwb?? personally i wouldn t...are you expecting (hoping maybe?) to get one from him?

over a year ago

-Venom

Wonder if they do a card for fwb?? personally i wouldn t...are you expecting (hoping maybe?) to get one from him?"

Lol I doubt they do in supermarkets, I know they do one for friends etc, unless I go to pulse and cocktails to have a look.

No I ain't expecting or hoping to get a card from him but because we're going to do something for it I wasn't sure whether to buy him one, because I'm nice like that

over a year ago

"

Wonder if they do a card for fwb?? personally i wouldn t...are you expecting (hoping maybe?) to get one from him?

Lol I doubt they do in supermarkets, I know they do one for friends etc, unless I go to pulse and cocktails to have a look.

No I ain't expecting or hoping to get a card from him but because we're going to do something for it I wasn't sure

whether to buy him one, because I'm nice like that "

Think you should make him your own one then

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

My gay mate (not you another one)

who is dyslexic, can't wait for February 14th,

he thinks it's vaseline day!

over a year ago

over a year ago

" My gay mate (not you another one)

who is dyslexic, can't wait for February 14th,

he thinks it's vaseline day!

"

hahaha that just made tea shoot of my nose and all over the paper x

over a year ago

In answer to the op I see nothing wrong with a card. It's not like you're giving him an engagement ring is. It's just a nice gesture that I'm sure he'll appreciate. Just because its a no strings thing doesn't mean you can't do nice things for each other x

over a year ago

Big money making scheme, will be working during the day then nothing planned for the evening, just another day really. And to be honest, if I was with someone, I would rather them not waste their money as everything doubles in price plus people should declare their love every day not just one day of the year

over a year ago

Sorry forgot to answer the question, I guess it really depends on how long you have known him for; my fwb and I have known each other for 2 years so I may get him one though we didn't bother last year, decision is up to you

over a year ago

I shall be working on said day. People say it's to commercial. It is if you buy into it. I've been one for the last rolo gift.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I will be working and hiding my heart away for self preservation x

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"Big money making scheme, will be working during the day then nothing planned for the evening, just another day really. And to be honest, if I was with someone, I would rather them not waste their money as everything doubles in price plus people should declare their love every day not just one day of the year "

I'd bung you one if I knew your address.

over a year ago

"Big money making scheme, will be working during the day then nothing planned for the evening, just another day really. And to be honest, if I was with someone, I would rather them not waste their money as everything doubles in price plus people should declare their love every day not just one day of the year

I'd bung you one if I knew your address.

"

Aw shucks

over a year ago

I got mine a jokey style card with a reference to pearl necklaces

By *aptureMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Personally I would run for the hills if a FWB bought me a valentines card, jokey or not. #shotgunwedding

over a year ago

So..did u get him a card? How did it go down?

over a year ago

Yeah I did and he got me one as well lol

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Yeah I did and he got me one as well lol "

Thats lovely!

By *mumaWoman