Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is swinging good value?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Cost wise for clubs and petrol is it a good value thing for you and your spare brass?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Why has any old iron spung into my heasd after reading this post?? Swinging can be cheap or expensive I guess you have a budget for it... I make sure my bills and rent is paid.. money after that is what I use for social time..

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

As a couple its a fairy cheap night out for us of about £30 including petrol as I live ten minutes drive from club.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's cheap for us, we spend less on a night out swinging than on a vanilla night. Possibly because we drink less whilst swinging.

By *hunderstarCouple
over a year ago

hereford

Had a day of partying yesterday.

12-4pm party at Private club £20

2 bottles of wine £10

Chams - Hotel £45

Entrance £20

Bar bill - with food - £31

Our own rum £20

Petrol - £30 ish

24 hour day out for £170 - many many "fun moments" for us both, enjoyed ourselves - met loads of nice people and it was a day away......

cant complain at that can you

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I often read about people mentioning money and the lack of it, then read they are off to this club and off to that club... and do wonder

but it is their spending, so hey ho...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Thing is, swinging isn't just about going to clubs is it? You can swing at home and so jot have to pay for entrance etc.

Depends what you define of value for money. If its Shags per £ then no, it's probably not good value for money. If its on having a laigh, making new friends, trying new things then yeah, I'd say its a good ratio

over a year ago

agree above

over a year ago

"It's cheap for us, we spend less on a night out swinging than on a vanilla night. Possibly because we drink less whilst swinging. "

over a year ago

Hmmmm...

never reallty thought of the value of swinging...I can have an expensive nite or a cheap nite

depends on whats been planned..

over a year ago

"Cost wise for clubs and petrol is it a good value thing for you and your spare brass?"

it is for me

i went to chameleons last night, £6 each way for a taxi, £5 to get in and £6 on drinks, thats £23 for a night out, where else coulf you do a night out for that?

over a year ago

"Cost wise for clubs and petrol is it a good value thing for you and your spare brass?

it is for me

i went to chameleons last night, £6 each way for a taxi, £5 to get in and £6 on drinks, thats £23 for a night out, where else coulf you do a night out for that?"

wanna come camping?

over a year ago

2 for 1 at asda. Bargain!

By *hérieWoman
over a year ago

North Wales

I cannot put a price on fun and excitement.

But talking about actual ££ and pence.

Yes it is affordable.

over a year ago

cost nothing to open the door lol

over a year ago

I don't "price" a meet whether it be at home or a club, what I do know is that it costs me more to drink with friends than to meet a swinger.

I maybe reading into the OP wrong, but it kind of suggests that you expect sex if paying to go into a club.

over a year ago

Worth every penny for the stress relief it brings! X

over a year ago

"I don't "price" a meet whether it be at home or a club, what I do know is that it costs me more to drink with friends than to meet a swinger.

I maybe reading into the OP wrong, but it kind of suggests that you expect sex if paying to go into a club."

I would disagree, how much do you spend on underwear you wouldn't in all honesty have to fork out for is you weren't dressing to impress? I have a decent job, live on my own, own a car etc...i still have to budget for a swinging weekend etc....if some ladies weren't swinging i doubt very much they would spend as much on waxing, underwear etc...but then again, i could be wrong.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I don't "price" a meet whether it be at home or a club, what I do know is that it costs me more to drink with friends than to meet a swinger.

I maybe reading into the OP wrong, but it kind of suggests that you expect sex if paying to go into a club."

No Never expect anything club or party wise the whole question was far simpler as in is it good value what you put in as what you get out.

Post new Message to Thread