Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

E cig

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've just bought one of them e cig thingies, I gave up smoking about three years ago but stupidly started again last year.

Anyway my question is more about the liquid refills , anyone have any suggestions on the best flavours ?

Paul

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I've heard the fruity ones are the best.

My brother had a coffee one and said it felt like he'd swallowed a cactus, it was that bad!!!

Could do with buying an Ecig myself!

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

Boldon

"I've just bought one of them e cig thingies, I gave up smoking about three years ago but stupidly started again last year.

Anyway my question is more about the liquid refills , anyone have any suggestions on the best flavours ?

Paul "

I like the coffee one - I mix it 50/50 with the ordinary so its not too strong - the OH got the Virginia from VIP website as its similar to golden virginia - we've just seen one called Benson as well. I sometimes go Vanilla . my ordinary liquid is called knightsbridge and is ok. I have tried the cherry and that was delish but have had problems finding a supplier for that one.

over a year ago

I do like the smell of vanilla just haven't tried to smoke it lol, it's come with a bottle of tobacco but was wondering what else to try or any combinations ?

over a year ago

And am going to have to check out the VIP website used to smoke golden Virginia so that would be great

Post new Message to Thread