Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

boo boo

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

anyone ever made a boo boo.

i just have, had a right blonde moment. a couple from fab got in touch and had no pics but offered to show us their faces on msn. so just been on msn and we put cam on. lets put it this way they were not our sort of people. the initial view was not what we were expecting. so patrick is telling me to be careful of the microphone. so i decided to type on msn my thoughts and then wipe it out. but instead i hit send. and the couple received a message saying "eeeh they are not really our type".

never felt so embarassed in all my life. hit the cam off straight away coz my face was a picture when i realised. tried to say the message was for someone else.....oooophs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's so easily done, don't worry!

Move on as they say!

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

over a year ago

ohhhh Pussy hun I found that sooo funny

Mind you its the kind of thing I would do and Im not even blonde!!

Shona

x x x

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

Hahaha - hope they see the funny side of it :D

I've sent some emails at work which, in hindsight, I shouldn't have sent. Surprised I've not been sacked really!

By *ondoncoupleforfunxCouple
over a year ago

essex/london border

whats even funnier is when your having a conversation with two different people and send the wrong line to one it can be very embarrassing saying lets get together real soon for some horny play when you know dam well hes gay ,lol ,happens a lot so im told x

over a year ago

"whats even funnier is when your having a conversation with two different people and send the wrong line to one it can be very embarrassing saying lets get together real soon for some horny play when you know dam well hes gay ,lol ,happens a lot so im told x"

Some people really get the hump when they realise you have 3 msn chats going on and also chatting in the chatroom, and all they are doing is chatting to you with nothing else to distract them!!

Shona

x x x

Post new Message to Thread