Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Level of involvement ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After having a browse on some of the posts lately regarding people who come on here but have partners who are kept in the dark ,I noticed a few people say they don't want to get "involved" with cheats and others that say that they are not particularly concerned about the relationship status of a meet. It set me thinking about how you would define getting involved with someone..if a meet is a one off play does that mean you would want to know loads about their life and circumstances ,or are you just happy that you can connect on a personal and physical level for a short time?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

personally no .. we tend to have regualar guys that we can connect with on a social level and become 'friends'.

By *coobyroo218Couple
over a year ago

Guernsey

To us its just all about the sex with a little freindship thrown in.

We have not really met anyone/couple that we felt we would want to meet again anyways.

The last single guy we played with we would like to come back for some more fun but its just small talk before we play so thats fine with us. we know he is married but that it.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm hoping that I connect with people passionately and totally for a while. I'm not going to ask them anything about anything other than sexual matters as I'm very discreet. I can hold a conversation though! Whilst I probably won't become friends with anyone, I would like to meet them again and again and am more than happy to be 'friends' on here.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The ones we like most we stay friends with. Others we don't.

Don't tend to pry too much either way.

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

After listening to a group of women in work describing how, if they caught their man cheating, they would string her up and put a knife in her back ( literally) .... I would always prefer to sleep peacefully and never meet anyone who openly said they were playing behind someones back

over a year ago

"I'm hoping that I connect with people passionately and totally for a while. I'm not going to ask them anything about anything other than sexual matters as I'm very discreet. I can hold a conversation though! Whilst I probably won't become friends with anyone, I would like to meet them again and again and am more than happy to be 'friends' on here. "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't need to connect with someone. I don't want to know anything about a guy. Name is not even needed

so I wouldn't really know.

By *coobyroo218Couple
over a year ago

Guernsey

"After listening to a group of women in work describing how, if they caught their man cheating, they would string her up and put a knife in her back ( literally) .... I would always prefer to sleep peacefully and never meet anyone who openly said they were playing behind someones back "

Should just ask them "why" its takes two to tango so why was the woman to blame in the first place, never understood this mentality

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"To us its just all about the sex with a little freindship thrown in"

Apart from sex, we fulfil each other, therefore, we meet purely for sex, sex, sex

over a year ago

"To us its just all about the sex with a little freindship thrown in

Apart from sex, we fulfil each other, therefore, we meet purely for sex, sex, sex "

Totally get this

Post new Message to Thread