Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

That's me well and truly told off!

Jump to newest

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Was at hospital yesterday for my 6 week checkup after my hip replacement and have been royally bollocked by the Dr for doing too much! There's a spring in the hip that on the xray done after the op was tightly coiled, it's now slightly stretched so the Dr said he could tell I'd not been using 2 crutches all the time and I must keep to my hip precautions to allow time for the scar tissue to grow round the new joint...so no sex till March, can "fool around" but must be careful, using both crutches more than I have been in the house and now totally paranoid about not putting the joint at less than 90 degree angle...think I'll have to just drug meself for the next few weeks!

And to think my test of my improvement was to see how far open I could get me legs when wanking and how sore the wound was afterwards!

Meh!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sorry Caz am really laughing about this

over a year ago

Oopps,

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

You've been caught out. Are you sure the doctor didn't insert a little recording device and he has the evidence of just how much you have been avoiding the 8 week guidelines?

Actually, wouldn't it be easier if they had fitted a little crank to the outside of the hip to tighten the coiled spring?

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Ahem.....

I knew you wouldnt do what you were told!

I specifically remember telling you to do what you were told for once in your life lady!

Find yourself told off again

over a year ago

Not funny...but yet I find myself laughing

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Ahem.....

I specifically remember telling you to do what you were told for once in your life lady!

Find yourself told off again "

I specifically told her too. She has obviously become addicted to seeing her doctor and being told off.

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"You've been caught out. Are you sure the doctor didn't insert a little recording device and he has the evidence of just how much you have been avoiding the 8 week guidelines?

Actually, wouldn't it be easier if they had fitted a little crank to the outside of the hip to tighten the coiled spring?"

Lickety, you're a genius! That's going in the suggestion box at Wrightington!!!

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"Ahem.....

I specifically told her too. She has obviously become addicted to seeing her doctor and being told off."

Ahhhhh. I get it now. Cheers Lickity.

Caz is basically letting people now she has a medical fetish thing. I think a hip replacement is taking the fetish a bit too far though

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Ahem.....

I specifically told her too. She has obviously become addicted to seeing her doctor and being told off."

Sorry girls, I'm gonna try harder from now on to behave...almost asked the (young, hot) Doctor for chastisement - must remember it's vanilla life!

over a year ago

I'm sorry I know this is not funny but I'm rolling about laughing I'm sorry again xx

By *ercedes62Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

Dont be too sure the doc is vanilla life there is a fair few on Fab lol.

Bad girl !

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Dont be too sure the doc is vanilla life there is a fair few on Fab lol.

Bad girl ! "

Funny you should say that! When he asked if I had any questions I said "Sex" prepatory to asking when I could resume my sex life and he smiled and said "What, now?" so maybe I should have just whipped his cock out...

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Bad girl !

Funny you should say that! When he asked if I had any questions I said "Sex" prepatory to asking when I could resume my sex life and he smiled and said "What, now?" so maybe I should have just whipped his cock out... "

I know it's wrong but I quite like a cheeky, flirty doctor. The neurologist I was seeing (medically) last year kept making me laugh tickling whenever he examined me. At one appointment he said, "you must be a real barrel of laughs in more intimate situations". If he hadn't been so young, and a good neuro, I would have been tempted to jeopardise our professional relationship.

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Bad girl !

Funny you should say that! When he asked if I had any questions I said "Sex" prepatory to asking when I could resume my sex life and he smiled and said "What, now?" so maybe I should have just whipped his cock out...

I know it's wrong but I quite like a cheeky, flirty doctor. The neurologist I was seeing (medically) last year kept making me laugh tickling whenever he examined me. At one appointment he said, "you must be a real barrel of laughs in more intimate situations". If he hadn't been so young, and a good neuro, I would have been tempted to jeopardise our professional relationship."

I also asked him about which positions were best and he laughed at the look on my face when he said I might not be able to get my legs by my ears any more

over a year ago

Admit you are a brat, if he tells you to get as much nookie as you can handle. You will obviously defy him and turn into a nun

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Caz, can we swap Ortho Consultants please. Mine is a frosty, po-faced mare!!

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Admit you are a brat, if he tells you to get as much nookie as you can handle. You will obviously defy him and turn into a nun"

Reverse phycology - of course!!!

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Caz, can we swap Ortho Consultants please. Mine is a frosty, po-faced mare!! "

Not a chance...my surgeon is a bit of alright too

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm sorry to hear you're in pain due to excessive masturbation. Sounds like you might have been erroneously encouraged to wank if you haven't been able to have sex easily. I think the person responsible for putting such dirty filthy thoughts into your head should be ashamed of themselves. Perhaps you should track back through your emails and see when these nefarious thoughts were aroused. Utterly dispicable....

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

boing boing...

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I'm sorry to hear you're in pain due to excessive masturbation. Sounds like you might have been erroneously encouraged to wank if you haven't been able to have sex easily. I think the person responsible for putting such dirty filthy thoughts into your head should be ashamed of themselves. Perhaps you should track back through your emails and see when these nefarious thoughts were aroused. Utterly dispicable...."

Yes, I hold you partially responsible, you bloody deviant!

Post new Message to Thread