Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

It has to be perfect.......

Jump to newest

By *emmefatale OP   Woman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

ok for me i HAVE to have nails and hair looking perfect, they are top priority for me....whats yours???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

my family

over a year ago

Punctuality and cleanliness, I'm pretty easy going about most other things

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Cleanliness, ive got no nails so thats easily sorted

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Punctuality and cleanliness, I'm pretty easy going about most other things "
ok well now im going to sound anal....no smart ass remarks purlease....i hate ppl with no manners, politeness costs nothing, flower arrangements have to be just so, also ppl who go round the bloody houses when they want to say something to ya.....say it like it is please !!!..i could go on, but dont think i will

over a year ago

"A healthy body and a healthy mind". Got to get to the gym at least once a day, failing that, get a mile swim in or 6 mile run. Also I like to eat in a healthful manner though I do slip up from time to time...wine ,beer, Jack Daniels and choc not to mention the odd Chinese and Indian. So in a word...Exercise.

over a year ago

"Punctuality and cleanliness, I'm pretty easy going about most other things ok well now im going to sound anal....no smart ass remarks purlease....i hate ppl with no manners, politeness costs nothing, flower arrangements have to be just so, also ppl who go round the bloody houses when they want to say something to ya.....say it like it is please !!!..i could go on, but dont think i will "

As I have found out, you put anything into the forum even if you mean well and unfortunately you will place yourself wide open to attack from the morrons, the hard of thinking and those who have a desire to make themselves look so clever to everyone else. Grrrrr

over a year ago

"Punctuality and cleanliness, I'm pretty easy going about most other things ok well now im going to sound anal....no smart ass remarks purlease....i hate ppl with no manners, politeness costs nothing, flower arrangements have to be just so, also ppl who go round the bloody houses when they want to say something to ya.....say it like it is please !!!..i could go on, but dont think i will "

Im sorry, I guess I misunderstood the thread ( not the first or last time that will happen to me!! ).

I assumed we were talking about preparing for a meet, I didn't know we meant life in general. ( As I would never meet anyone who doesn't understand basic civility , being polite is easy, its normal.

The accuracy of the floral displays have never been an issue for us during any meet, unless it was such deep foliage that it meant we would require a machette to get into the room.

Ohhhh yeah, I misunderstood the no smartass comment thing too

Sorry, I'll get my coat

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Punctuality and cleanliness, I'm pretty easy going about most other things ok well now im going to sound anal....no smart ass remarks purlease....i hate ppl with no manners, politeness costs nothing, flower arrangements have to be just so, also ppl who go round the bloody houses when they want to say something to ya.....say it like it is please !!!..i could go on, but dont think i will

As I have found out, you put anything into the forum even if you mean well and unfortunately you will place yourself wide open to attack from the morrons, the hard of thinking and those who have a desire to make themselves look so clever to everyone else. Grrrrr "

im not saying everyone should agree with each other, but say what ya mean and mean what ya say!!! be very boring if we all agreed all of the time.....dont ya think ?

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Punctuality and cleanliness, I'm pretty easy going about most other things ok well now im going to sound anal....no smart ass remarks purlease....i hate ppl with no manners, politeness costs nothing, flower arrangements have to be just so, also ppl who go round the bloody houses when they want to say something to ya.....say it like it is please !!!..i could go on, but dont think i will

Im sorry, I guess I misunderstood the thread ( not the first or last time that will happen to me!! ).

I assumed we were talking about preparing for a meet, I didn't know we meant life in general. ( As I would never meet anyone who doesn't understand basic civility , being polite is easy, its normal.

The accuracy of the floral displays have never been an issue for us during any meet, unless it was such deep foliage that it meant we would require a machette to get into the room.

Ohhhh yeah, I misunderstood the no smartass comment thing too

Sorry, I'll get my coat "

i still have no coat, i left it at the smash n grab at tescos on the other thread

over a year ago

"

Sorry, I'll get my coat i still have no coat, i left it at the cheese and wine tasting at tescos on the other thread "

Psssst Femme, 1st rule of getting away with anything is NOT putting it in writing afterwards!!

So I very carefully edited the post, I dont think anyone noticed

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

Sorry, I'll get my coat i still have no coat, i left it at the cheese and wine tasting at tescos on the other thread

Psssst Femme, 1st rule of getting away with anything is NOT putting it in writing afterwards!!

So I very carefully edited the post, I dont think anyone noticed "

* entry in diary, attend all cheese and wine tasting wearing just a coat*

over a year ago

"

Sorry, I'll get my coat i still have no coat, i left it at the cheese and wine tasting at tescos on the other thread

So I very carefully edited the post, I dont think anyone noticed * entry in diary, attend all cheese and wine tasting wearing just a coat* "

*** note to self ***

Watch out for Femme's advert for personal secretary to handle the massive upsurge in cheese N wine invites

over a year ago

As I have found out, you put anything into the forum even if you mean well and unfortunately you will place yourself wide open to attack from the morrons, the hard of thinking and those who have a desire to make themselves look so clever to everyone else. Grrrrr im not saying everyone should agree with each other, but say what ya mean and mean what ya say!!! be very boring if we all agreed all of the time.....dont ya think ? "

Absolutely...spot on...totally agree!!!!

over a year ago

Play wise... cleanliness, No1 top of the list...

If it ain't clean it should never be seen.. Ewww!

over a year ago

Honesty and discretion

over a year ago

reuse recycle.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"reuse recycle. "

Another good one resurrected. It will be interesting to see what folk think of perfection now.

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"reuse recycle.

Another good one resurrected. It will be interesting to see what folk think of perfection now."

i still think the same

Post new Message to Thread