Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

New Area

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How good (or bad) are you at visiting new places? I am absolutely terrible, i like to know my surroundings inside and out and not fond of change.

Coming from a rural location i know my local region pretty well and often joked anywhere North of Exeter is foreign territory too me.

I will be venturing into a rather large City soon ish and am quite frankly shitting bricks lol.. No matter how much im on google trying to find transport links and where stuff is on a map im just useless. meh..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well i wouldnt go anywhere i dont know on my own

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

just get lifts...wap out ur big tits and get free travel

over a year ago

"How good (or bad) are you at visiting new places? I am absolutely terrible, i like to know my surroundings inside and out and not fond of change.

Coming from a rural location i know my local region pretty well and often joked anywhere North of Exeter is foreign territory too me.

I will be venturing into a rather large City soon ish and am quite frankly shitting bricks lol.. No matter how much im on google trying to find transport links and where stuff is on a map im just useless. meh.."

I'd say I'm pretty good. I've got a good sense of direction and a good memory which is helpful!

over a year ago

"just get lifts...wap out ur big tits and get free travel "

ffs padster lol

over a year ago

I love exploring !

I don't think there is anything more exciting than landing in a city you have never visited before and going off finding places to visit.

I have been to Berlin 4 times now and find somewhere new to go every time - it helps understanding the transport network and a bit of the language.

Same with New York

Big cities thrill and excite me

Except Bristol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I don't mind visiting new areas on my own.

If I was going to see someone somewhere I would hope they would bey official tout guide and ensure I saw the best bits

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Going anywhere alone doesn't bother me.

A few years ago went to Prague with a group of people, within a couple of hours I was off exploring on my own.

over a year ago

If I do go visiting places on my own then I would not have any holidays. Love exploring, especially for the food.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I've with Bussy on this one.

I love exploring, I love getting lost and visiting places I've never been before.

I'm going to San Fransisco next year on my own. Have been to Malta, Egypt, and New York by myself too.

over a year ago

"I love exploring !

I don't think there is anything more exciting than landing in a city you have never visited before and going off finding places to visit.

I have been to Berlin 4 times now and find somewhere new to go every time - it helps understanding the transport network and a bit of the language.

Same with New York

Except Bristol "

Ive been told of the central trainstation so if all else fails thats my 'base' lol.. ive never used a metro before (just presuming its like a mini train type system) and if all else fails, cry, and dial a taxi

over a year ago

"I love exploring !

Same with New York

Except Bristol

Ive been told of the central trainstation so if all else fails thats my 'base' lol.. ive never used a metro before (just presuming its like a mini train type system) and if all else fails, cry, and dial a taxi "

sorry to worry you but there are at least 4 central train stations

piccadilly, victoria, deansgate and oxford road

piccadilly is the main one

just don't get lost round there and wander under the arches, or you could just well be offered cash for services rendered

over a year ago

Yep I like exploring and discovering cities, it doesn't bother me. I re-located to London and later Bristol on my own without really knowing anybody. I find new places fun and if I'm by myself I can suit myself.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I love exploring !

Same with New York

Except Bristol

Ive been told of the central trainstation so if all else fails thats my 'base' lol.. ive never used a metro before (just presuming its like a mini train type system) and if all else fails, cry, and dial a taxi

just don't get lost round there and wander under the arches, or you could just well be offered cash for services rendered "

Would pay for the taxi though lol

over a year ago

"

just don't get lost round there and wander under the arches, or you could just well be offered cash for services rendered "

whats worse is i'm due to arrive between midnight and 1am.. also been made aware that all 3 Manchester teams are playing home games so will be even busier.

over a year ago

"

just don't get lost round there and wander under the arches, or you could just well be offered cash for services rendered

whats worse is i'm due to arrive between midnight and 1am.. also been made aware that all 3 Manchester teams are playing home games so will be even busier.

"

I'm sure your Knight in Shining Armour will be there to greet you with a big cheesey grin, a bunch of roses and (no doubt) a hard on

I hope ur listenin 'ere Rusters ?

over a year ago

Love to explore! Once (many years ago) spent 12 weeks travelling around Europe on my own in the ubiquitous VW camper; Amsterdam, Hamburg, Berlin, Dresden, Prague, Freiburg, Lausanne, Nice through to Perpignan and Barcelona … then realised I had a term to get back to in Leicester so headed home through mainland France and Belgium (and via Amsterdam again of course). Oh the memories; accosted by drug dealers in the Reeperbahn and Nice, the beauty selling Doughnuts on Nice beach, the (ahem) lay-by wank of the French lorry driver, chess with the Rastafarian, the two blonde Swiss hitchhikers, the mountains, the beaches, the heavy night out the guy from Kazakhstan (what happens in the Reeperbahn stays etc, etc), poppers on the ferry back to Harwich with the 60 yo Indian guy.

Life before kids eh?

Which is the third Manchester team?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I was in Manchester last month. Can easily say it was the worst place I have ever driven in my life. Even my sat nav said fuck it lol

over a year ago

"I was in Manchester last month. Can easily say it was the worst place I have ever driven in my life. Even my sat nav said fuck it lol"

You just have to know where you're going

I shall dust my chauffeurs cap off for your next visit Ryan

over a year ago

"I was in Manchester last month. Can easily say it was the worst place I have ever driven in my life. Even my sat nav said fuck it lol"

thats confidence right there! lol

Im not driving, a friend of mine is but because we are going different directions she will drop me in the middle somewhere haha

over a year ago

"I was in Manchester last month. Can easily say it was the worst place I have ever driven in my life. Even my sat nav said fuck it lol

I shall dust my chauffeurs cap off for your next visit Ryan "

Can anyone apply for this service?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I was in Manchester last month. Can easily say it was the worst place I have ever driven in my life. Even my sat nav said fuck it lol

I shall dust my chauffeurs cap off for your next visit Ryan "

Cheers Bussy. I will take you up on that. I nearly ended up in some place called Canal Street !

over a year ago

Cheers Bussy. I will take you up on that. I nearly ended up in some place called Canal Street !"

Don't wanna be doing that

There's all sorts of unsavoury people down there !

And men in leather pants and peak caps I believe

What's all that about ?

over a year ago

Can anyone apply for this service? "

Passengers must wear a onesie and a McDonalds bag over their head.

I thought of Ryan straight away

over a year ago

Bussy your supposed to be helping.. not scaring me off haha

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Cheers Bussy. I will take you up on that. I nearly ended up in some place called Canal Street !

What's all that about ?"

No keeping up with fashion these days. There was a chap with latex lederhosen,which I thought was quite brave considering the current climate.

over a year ago

"No keeping up with fashion these days. There was a chap with latex lederhosen,which I thought was quite brave considering the current climate. "

I did once witness someone wandering round in just boots and a chainmail codpiece.

I just remember thinking 'I hope he didn't come on the bus'

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Travel really broadens the mind.

I think it was Laurie Lee who said 'incest flourishes where the roads are bad'.

over a year ago

"

I'm sure your Knight in Shining Armour will be there to greet you with a big cheesey grin, a bunch of roses and (no doubt) a hard on

I hope ur listenin 'ere Rusters ? "

Hard on- check.

What else did I need

over a year ago

"

Im sure your Knight in Shining Armour will be there to greet you with a big cheesey grin, a bunch of roses and (no doubt) a hard on

I hope ur listenin 'ere Rusters ?

Hard on- check.

What else did I need "

good enough for me x

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I'll go as far as the Abell 1835 IR1916 galaxy, but never without my toothbrush and a pair of clean pants.

over a year ago

"I'll go as far as the Abell 1835 IR1916 galaxy, but never without my toothbrush and a pair of clean pants. "

is that a new name for Shefield?

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Travel really broadens the mind.

I think it was Laurie Lee who said 'incest flourishes where the roads are bad'."

Hah! Sounds about right for some parts of Glouestershire

over a year ago

I am London born and bred. Lived in several other major cities before moving to butt fuck nowhere. I travel loads for my job, so am not phased by being in new areas. The only place I have been wary of is parts of Cornwall as the buggers eat their own down there

over a year ago

"I am London born and bred. Lived in several other major cities before moving to butt fuck nowhere. I travel loads for my job, so am not phased by being in new areas. The only place I have been wary of is parts of Cornwall as the buggers eat their own down there "

I thought they were all related to each other to

By *orkieMan
over a year ago

Who knows

What's all that about ?

No keeping up with fashion these days. There was a chap with latex lederhosen,which I thought was quite brave considering the current climate. "

If it was beige latex leiderhosen with crocs and matching socks that would have been Bussy in his lunch hour. I am reliably informed (by two females who shall remain nameless)that he has an "I like to shock" phase every now and again

over a year ago

"If it was beige latex leiderhosen with crocs and matching socks that would have been Bussy in his lunch hour. I am reliably informed (by two females who shall remain nameless)that he has an "I like to shock" phase every now and again "

If the props weren't so expensive, I could feel a new avatar coming on

Having such fetishes doesn't come cheap !

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"If it was beige latex leiderhosen with crocs and matching socks that would have been Bussy in his lunch hour. I am reliably informed (by two females who shall remain nameless)that he has an "I like to shock" phase every now and again

If the props weren't so expensive, I could feel a new avatar coming on

Having such fetishes doesn't come cheap !"

As a compromise, what about shorts like Lofty used to wear in It Ain't Half Hot Mum ?

Post new Message to Thread