my mother is.they got strange smell

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

wish the OH would have a go at this....

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Funny sometimes its easy and at others you need all the will power in the world and then some

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

There brilliant! I jumped on the band wagon last May and I'm still going! Infact I made another order today and after all this time on the strongest nicotine ones , 10 of my 35 cart order iv dropped to medium strength! Dont think I actually ever want to quit them but I'd like to get down to the 0% nicotine ones and cut down completely!

over a year ago

They certainly take the edge off cant wait to lose the craving i get sometimes

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

i quit 3 years ago with one there brilliant and i never wanted to quit either realy i liked smoking it worked for me x

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I just went cold turkey. It was hard but now it's been 3 years in April. Not tried the electronic but know a few that have done really well on them!! Xx

over a year ago

Thats really cool well done

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

"They certainly take the edge off cant wait to lose the craving i get sometimes "

Not going to lie I did relapse over the summer, I think it was just because I thought I was being a rebel lol but after a while of not having a real one when you do the taste is eugh and the smell is eugh too! I think ecigs taste better, I love coming home from work and still smelling of perfume rather than smoke! I do smoke mine the max though, iv got 3 batteries and I use a cart a day, my nicotine levels are off the scale lol

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"There brilliant! I jumped on the band wagon last May and I'm still going! Infact I made another order today and after all this time on the strongest nicotine ones , 10 of my 35 cart order iv dropped to medium strength! Dont think I actually ever want to quit them but I'd like to get down to the 0% nicotine ones and cut down completely! "
i did that just thought id smoke electric one forever if i had to and i ordered the nicotine juice it makes ur tips last longer and u always get the hit u want i stayed on high nicotene until in the end i got bored with them and slowly stopped, u know 4 got it a couple of times and went more and more and belive me iwas a smoker couldnt leave the house without them had spare fags in my car in case smoked 20-30 aday and didnt wanna quit so if it worked 4 me it will for u guys keep it up

over a year ago

"Been on the electronic cig since the 11th of Jan anyone else quitting this way "

are they any gud??

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/01/13 20:02:27]

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

"There brilliant! I jumped on the band wagon last May and I'm still going! Infact I made another order today and after all this time on the strongest nicotine ones , 10 of my 35 cart order iv dropped to medium strength! Dont think I actually ever want to quit them but I'd like to get down to the 0% nicotine ones and cut down completely! i did that just thought id smoke electric one forever if i had to and i ordered the nicotine juice it makes ur tips last longer and u always get the hit u want i stayed on high nicotene until in the end i got bored with them and slowly stopped, u know 4 got it a couple of times and went more and more and belive me iwas a smoker couldnt leave the house without them had spare fags in my car in case smoked 20-30 aday and didnt wanna quit so if it worked 4 me it will for u guys keep it up "

I always wonder what I'd do if I went out to work or somthing without a spare cart and it ran out when I was in work, I think I'd have a fit lol iv still got 8 full carts but Iv done my order of 35 today just incase, iv came close to the wire before and got my delivery just as my last cart ran out!

Did you get the tank kit? Iv been thinkin about it but it looks really odd!

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"There brilliant! I jumped on the band wagon last May and I'm still going! Infact I made another order today and after all this time on the strongest nicotine ones , 10 of my 35 cart order iv dropped to medium strength! Dont think I actually ever want to quit them but I'd like to get down to the 0% nicotine ones and cut down completely! i did that just thought id smoke electric one forever if i had to and i ordered the nicotine juice it makes ur tips last longer and u always get the hit u want i stayed on high nicotene until in the end i got bored with them and slowly stopped, u know 4 got it a couple of times and went more and more and belive me iwas a smoker couldnt leave the house without them had spare fags in my car in case smoked 20-30 aday and didnt wanna quit so if it worked 4 me it will for u guys keep it up

I always wonder what I'd do if I went out to work or somthing without a spare cart and it ran out when I was in work, I think I'd have a fit lol iv still got 8 full carts but Iv done my order of 35 today just incase, iv came close to the wire before and got my delivery just as my last cart ran out!

Did you get the tank kit? Iv been thinkin about it but it looks really odd! "

i was like u i had 3 spare batteries , in car charger spare tips and nicotene juice always with me. never 4 got it other wise ur gonna reach 4 a real cig, eventualy u will get over the craving. i never went cold turkey if i wanted a real fag id have one, and then i went 2 weeks without, and thought i fancy a fag , so i had one and was nearly sick that was the last cig i smoked ill always be a smoker i just dont do it anymore it never leaves u totaly xx

over a year ago

No not got the tank one just the one with the throw away tip might delve deeper into the ecig styles but very happy at 18 days off the x

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

" ill always be a smoker i just dont do it anymore it never leaves u totaly xx"

Completely agree with that, I tried champix years back, I quit because I was so nauchious I couldn't bare the thought of a cig, didn't smoke for about 12 months then I went back to it, I think that 'should I just have a cig' is always at the back of your mind, that's why the ecig is brilliant!

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

"No not got the tank one just the one with the throw away tip might delve deeper into the ecig styles but very happy at 18 days off the x "

I was thinking you were just coming off cigs! Well done, you've kicked aswell as cigs! Keep with it! x

By *utzzCouple
over a year ago

wrexham

I used carts for a year, just gone on to the tank kit. Much stronger, smoother hit. Lasts longer and is a fraction of the price of carts. Wouldn't ever go back now! I was spending about £50 month on carts, now it's somewhere between £10-20. Umm 3 batteries and a pile of carts for sale here lol

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

"I used carts for a year, just gone on to the tank kit. Much stronger, smoother hit. Lasts longer and is a fraction of the price of carts. Wouldn't ever go back now! I was spending about £50 month on carts, now it's somewhere between £10-20. Umm 3 batteries and a pile of carts for sale here lol "

Is it as big as it looks in the pics? -just got on to the fact iv just asked that question about somthing other than a cock on fab, how big is it next to a sky remote

Considering it but iv got 3 batteries and a brand new one to finish off before I would think about starting replenishing my stocks again! I spend round about the same my orders always seem to come to £53! Better than the £200 I was spendin on cigs!

over a year ago

Lol good sense of humour it is just the cigs x

over a year ago

I'm starting my no smoking from tomorrow! Have thought about the e cigs but just got a cheap one for now as didn't know if they were any good

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Lol good sense of humour it is just the cigs x "

You see I'm from Liverpool, it wouldn't shock me at all lol

over a year ago

Good plan good luck x

By *utzzCouple
over a year ago

wrexham

Lol it's about 3/4 the length of a sky remote and about as thick as a pretty chunky pen - so yeah pretty big, took some getting used to...

I thought I'd keep the tank for home and still take the carts out with me but nope it's tank all the time and ignore the funny looks

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Lol it's about 3/4 the length of a sky remote and about as thick as a pretty chunky pen - so yeah pretty big, took some getting used to...

I thought I'd keep the tank for home and still take the carts out with me but nope it's tank all the time and ignore the funny looks "

That would give a guy a complex lol

Think I will stick with the carts for the easyness, I just need to stick to the 7-8 puffs per real cig rule, il have a break in work and easily smoke my Ecig for 15 minutes straight, I'm really surprised I haven't given myself nicotine poisoning yet! Sometimes I smoke it so much in the traffic coming home from work it makes me feel ill Lol x

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Lol it's about 3/4 the length of a sky remote and about as thick as a pretty chunky pen - so yeah pretty big, took some getting used to...

I thought I'd keep the tank for home and still take the carts out with me but nope it's tank all the time and ignore the funny looks

That would give a guy a complex lol

Think I will stick with the carts for the easyness, I just need to stick to the 7-8 puffs per real cig rule, il have a break in work and easily smoke my Ecig for 15 minutes straight, I'm really surprised I haven't given myself nicotine poisoning yet! Sometimes I smoke it so much in the traffic coming home from work it makes me feel ill Lol x"

its still better than a real fag, if u have to smoke it that much do it. don't deprive yourself ur doing well just trying to quit, it will work eventualy wen u wont want it so much i was like u at the start

over a year ago

I used to do the same with the real tabs lol

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

"I used to do the same with the real tabs lol "

I used to smoke 20 a day, now I'm on the ecig I'm smoking the equivalent of 35-40 a day that's worrying lol I'm more addicted to nicotine now than ever but atleast I'm not getting any of the nasty carsonagenics at least! Going to go down to 16mg a day from 24mg, tbh I don't think it will affect me as long as I vape as much as I do now, well I hope not anyway lol x

over a year ago

I did 40 fags but puff only 2 refill tips a day about 2 quid as opposed to 12 quid plus x

over a year ago

I tried the e cig and gotta tell you....i coughed worse than if i was smoking and they made me sick.

When speaking to doc, he says that they are not fully researched yet and they dont know what the long term damage (if any) is .

And anyways....i like a fag and i do sod all else .......

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

"I did 40 fags but puff only 2 refill tips a day about 2 quid as opposed to 12 quid plus x "

I tend to use the daily deals and if there arnt any good ones on I use the discount codes, £6 off my £59 order plus free next day delivery, you can't argue with that can you!lol £1.51 a cart delivered, bargain! Lol x

over a year ago

Who do you buy yours from i just get mine over thecounter at the supermarket x

By *ngelsdevilWoman
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Who do you buy yours from i just get mine over thecounter at the supermarket x "

VIP electronic cigarette online, I tried sky cig but didn't like the taste as much x

over a year ago

Ok will have a look a big shop opened near us mind so might have a nosey x

over a year ago

Wish I had the will to quit.

I've fecking evil when I try to

over a year ago

Food for thought everyone! I Billy go tomorrow for a camera down my throat to check for throat cancer! yes i am a smoker and know its self inflicted but i'm shitting bricks at the moment i go 1:45pm tomorrow!

over a year ago

All the best billy, hope it works out ok xx

over a year ago

Thanks Peaches

over a year ago

Well good luck Billy before Xmas I had a dental appointment and went through a similar thing cos i had a white patch in my mouth got the all clear thank god fuck the cigs

over a year ago

Thanks guys

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"Food for thought everyone! I Billy go tomorrow for a camera down my throat to check for throat cancer! yes i am a smoker and know its self inflicted but i'm shitting bricks at the moment i go 1:45pm tomorrow! "

Billy that's sad to hear. Hope it goes well. Good luck and all the best xxx

over a year ago

Thankyou purring pussy

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Considering an Ecig as its so blooming expensive for a pack of fags, but only smoke 10 a day. See if I can cold turkey 1st.

Just had my last cig

over a year ago

The way to go purring x

over a year ago

FB swears by them and she gets different favours.

pretty cool, and saves getting cold

By *ugartitsandhimCouple
over a year ago

North West

We have both given up smoking ..... tried the electric ciggy but just ended up smoking again as it just didn't feel right

We have now both just read the Allen Carr easyway book and wow given up without any problem, really sorts your head out. anyone wanting to give up try the book its really clever.

MrsD @ 4 weeks

Mr D @ 2 weeks

not a long time but you can only start at day 1 BUT just not bothered so we know we have it beat !!!

over a year ago

If it works for you great and i certainly wont knock it x

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

I been on mine for 8 weeks now, I stopped over night, the minute I started using it.

Im loving the Red Cola in mine (Coca Cola copy).

The one I have dosent look like a ciggy in any way, its new'ish on the market.

It looks like some kind of sisha pipe/science project.

Its better than the 'red devil' brand thats out as its made from 'titanium'. Its pricey, but worth the extra bit as the atomisers dont break so often and the batteries last much longer.

It takes other batteries and anyones liquid.

You can smoke it in our local hospital as a patient!

The sooner the pubs learn more the better.

Pity I cant put a link up to show what this thing looks like

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Wish I had the will to quit.

I've fecking evil when I try to "

Read the book. Smoking is bollocks really. You go 8 hours every night without one.

Or invest in a lecky ciggy.

Worst bit about quitting is looking back and saying why didnt I do this ages ago

over a year ago

E cigs are good, we was both doing great on them until the only local shop that sold them stopped selling the cartridges

over a year ago

Get mine from the local supermarket x

over a year ago

"Food for thought everyone! I Billy go tomorrow for a camera down my throat to check for throat cancer! yes i am a smoker and know its self inflicted but i'm shitting bricks at the moment i go 1:45pm tomorrow! "

Confirmed as NOT being the big C.

By *exy firemanMan
over a year ago

essex

"Food for thought everyone! I Billy go tomorrow for a camera down my throat to check for throat cancer! yes i am a smoker and know its self inflicted but i'm shitting bricks at the moment i go 1:45pm tomorrow!

"

big sigh of relief !!

over a year ago

"Food for thought everyone! I Billy go tomorrow for a camera down my throat to check for throat cancer! yes i am a smoker and know its self inflicted but i'm shitting bricks at the moment i go 1:45pm tomorrow!

big sigh of relief !! "

You wouldn't believe how big!!!

over a year ago

Well done each and every one of you that's trying to give up or cut down.

I work with terminal cancer patients every day and yes there are plenty of none smokers but there's no denying the incresed risk of a cancer diagnosis but its also been proven that chemotherapy and radiotherapy are less effective in those who continue to smoke (and drink but that's another thread) x

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I can't do 2 thingsat once... loose weight and stop smoking at the same time.. so I am loosing the weight then I will think about my smoking...

over a year ago

Nice 1 know how it feels x

Post new Message to Thread