Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Asking for stuff on fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do people have other users who ask for things in there areas ? ie some1 to upgrade there membership for them or for a lift to work etc.

I think it's a bit strange myself. What are the odds that someone would upgrade my membership slim to none so why would I ask. Seems weird.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Asked for a mechanic once.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Maybe chancing it, like people who want taking out for dinner or to meet in a posh hotel.

over a year ago

Ive asked for a lift once or twice lol.. Dont ask ya dont get lol.. Thats what ma always said..

over a year ago

I jokingly put the other day that I could kill for KFC... had loads of offers from people offering to bring it me... lol I declined...

new status..

: I could really do with a car... Aston Martin would do..

over a year ago

Pants worn ones i get alot of mail for my pants ,

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

I have been asked for my services on more that 1 or 2 occasions but have to add only from people I know well on here

over a year ago

I need a front white bumper for my piccanto 2010 plate as some on bump my car one night in the snow

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

there will always be someone daft enough, kind enough or desperate enough to help them out......

By * n zCouple
over a year ago

leamington spa

"I jokingly put the other day that I could kill for KFC... had loads of offers from people offering to bring it me... lol I declined...

new status..

: I could really do with a car... Aston Martin would do.. "

Lol ....must have been tempting to accept, I love KFC !!!!!!

A

over a year ago

I get alot of requests to shut up!

over a year ago

Someone I had met previously did let me have a shower at their house when my boiler broke, but I see nothing wrong in asking and wouldn't have been offended if he had asked me the same.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Someone I had met previously did let me have a shower at their house when my boiler broke, but I see nothing wrong in asking and wouldn't have been offended if he had asked me the same. "

that is a nice thing to do

over a year ago

I have been asked to help people find work look at cv's etc when they have found out my job.

Although i often offer too if it comes up in conversation that they are unemployed or bored of their job etc etc

over a year ago

Have seen a couple of profiles with Amazon wish lists on them....

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I'm in the process of packing up to move house. The number of offers to help have been ridiculous!! Got to be 8 or more!!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Have seen a couple of profiles with Amazon wish lists on them.... "

Oooh, I've got to try that!

over a year ago

"Have seen a couple of profiles with Amazon wish lists on them....

Oooh, I've got to try that!"

Lol you could get something nice!!!! Hmmm... now you have me thinking. Be back soon just updating our profile

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I can understand if there is a happy ending involved. And when it comes to getting offers if you have not asked then that's ok. But to come on here and ask for someone to upgrade your account is a bit weird. Just spend the couple of £ yourself.

Oh and just imaging a load of guys turning up at just calis door with a bucket of chicken in there hands.

over a year ago

I have lost count of the amount of people who have asked me to take photographs of them, or to edit photographs of them, or for them to be in photographs with me.

over a year ago

"Have seen a couple of profiles with Amazon wish lists on them.... "

That is disgraceful.

By *orkscrew CurlsWoman
over a year ago

Loughborough Leics

I've asked for car advice before, and people were very helpful. When I was decorating had loads of offers of help - but had to decline!

Also when I wanted a running regime plenty offered help and advice. Received discount on sex toys thro another member

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I'm doing this all wrong. I have lost count of the number of times I have asked for someone to come and sort out the bulb in my shower. It still needs fixing.

By *amieandjulieCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

I've been asked a few times for me knickers !

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I was tipsy and wanted company and more cocktails but no play (I don't play under the influence). I posted a meet request making it clear it would just be social for drinks. I was in a strange town on a business trip so was just passing through and it was unlikely there could be a follow up meet.

I thought I'd made all this very clear on the meet request but got a flood of response from men who were convinced that it would be drinks in my room or before going to my room...

When I repeated that it was just for drinks I got called a lot of names.

So when I hear that people are asking for all sorts from other users on the site I'm amazed they've got the patience to deal with all the crap responses they'll get!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

One thing i have asked for is advice and never been let down. There are some wonderful people on here willing to help.

But i think thats a bit different to putting an amazon list up.

I know a guy who was going to meet a lady and she wanted him to pay for the babysitter

over a year ago

"Have seen a couple of profiles with Amazon wish lists on them....

That is disgraceful. "

Tell us about it x

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

"Do people have other users who ask for things in there areas ? ie some1 to upgrade there membership for them or for a lift to work etc.

I think it's a bit strange myself. What are the odds that someone would upgrade my membership slim to none so why would I ask. Seems weird. "

How can someone else upgrade your membership?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Do people have other users who ask for things in there areas ? ie some1 to upgrade there membership for them or for a lift to work etc.

I think it's a bit strange myself. What are the odds that someone would upgrade my membership slim to none so why would I ask. Seems weird.

How can someone else upgrade your membership?"

they send the text and message you the code to enter

By *ll-Knight-longMan
over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

"I jokingly put the other day that I could kill for KFC... had loads of offers from people offering to bring it me... lol I declined...

new status..

: I could really do with a car... Aston Martin would do.. "

Rummages through his old toy car box.........mmm sorry James Bond must have borrowed it

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Maybe chancing it, like people who want taking out for dinner or to meet in a posh hotel. "

I have on my profile I don't meet in hotels: EVER!!!

Some men try to convince me. When I say ok, but only Claridges, The Dorchester, Gorings or The Savoy with a chauffeured car to ferry me there, I don't hear from them again...bloody time wasters!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've been asked to show my cock. Totally and utterly outraged. Nary a please or how do you do first.....

over a year ago

"I've been asked to show my cock. Totally and utterly outraged. Nary a please or how do you do first..... "

How do you do... Now show me your ...

over a year ago

Had a mechanic fix my car....I took him out for tea as a thanks

over a year ago

"I'm doing this all wrong. I have lost count of the number of times I have asked for someone to come and sort out the bulb in my shower. It still needs fixing."

Pay my train fare down to London and I will gladly cum and fix your biulb .........or whatever, Bill xx

Post new Message to Thread