Back to The Lounge

toasted cheese sarnies

Jump to newest

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY

Just had 2 rounds,

Could eat more - but feel like a right fatty already!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I had my porridge and honey now just having some pasta as im still hungry

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your making me hungry, got some crumpets that seem to be calling me from the kitchen ...........!!

over a year ago

hmmmmmm crumpet

over a year ago

Toasted cheese with Worcester sauce and a couple of slices of smoked ham, mmmmmm

And it has to be a strong cheese.

over a year ago

I prefer mine as a cheese on toast, made with grated mature cheddar mixed with a bit of cream and French mustard, plus chopped spring onions, topped with toasted sesame seeds, yum yum!

over a year ago

"I prefer mine as a cheese on toast, made with grated mature cheddar mixed with a bit of cream and French mustard, plus chopped spring onions, topped with toasted sesame seeds, yum yum! "

And if I feel greedy, I would add fried bacon or a bit of chopped ham to the mixture!

over a year ago

"I prefer mine as a cheese on toast, made with grated mature cheddar mixed with a bit of cream and French mustard, plus chopped spring onions, topped with toasted sesame seeds, yum yum!

And if I feel greedy, I would add fried bacon or a bit of chopped ham to the mixture! "

*** Note to self ***

Get Jo to bring snacks to the meet

over a year ago

And here was me thinking mines sounded amazing!!

Can you send some up to Glasgow by courier lol

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"Toasted cheese with Worcester sauce and a couple of slices of smoked ham, mmmmmm

And it has to be a strong cheese."

It was a strang cheese and yes i did have ham too!!!!

Hence feeling a fatty!!! LOL

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"I prefer mine as a cheese on toast, made with grated mature cheddar mixed with a bit of cream and French mustard, plus chopped spring onions, topped with toasted sesame seeds, yum yum!

And if I feel greedy, I would add fried bacon or a bit of chopped ham to the mixture! "

If greedy is a bit of bacon...WELL....which hotel you staying at again for party.....cos i am SURE i am nect door to you!!!!

over a year ago

And if I feel greedy, I would add fried bacon or a bit of chopped ham to the mixture!

If greedy is a bit of bacon...WELL....which hotel you staying at again for party.....cos i am SURE i am nect door to you!!!!"

LOL!

I was thinking about where does one eat while we are up there!

I would probably have a KFC first at lunch, and bring some snacks with me for the afternoon

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

If greedy is a bit of bacon...WELL....which hotel you staying at again for party.....cos i am SURE i am nect door to you!!!!

LOL!

I would probably have a KFC first at lunch, and bring some snacks with me

for the afternoon "

Dont forget that the club does toasted sarnies - and Maddie usually puts on a buffet spread

Not a vegan one tho = a-hem!!!!

over a year ago

LOL!

I would probably have a KFC first at lunch, and bring some snacks with me for the afternoon "

Have you booked a hotel yet?

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Yes, D is in the Green House.

And if they let her near their kitchen, she'll whip up something fantastic (but leave the place looking like a bomb site!).

I'm now wearing a pint on Friday!

over a year ago

"Yes, D is in the Green House.

And if they let her near their kitchen, she'll whip up something fantastic (but leave the place looking like a bomb site!).

I'm now wearing a pint on Friday!"

No, that will be a waste of a good pint!

I'll think of another form of punishment, like feeding you dog's bollocks until after you have eaten it!

over a year ago

Well...no kitchen for three weeks...and boiler finally blew up on friday night....so toasting my sarnies on the wood burning stove....it's even good for warming pizza and heating saucepans...yippeeeee

Post new Message to Thread