Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Any left?

Jump to newest

By *obilebottom OP   Man
51 weeks ago

All over

Have you used all the toilet rolls you stashed away during lockdown or do you still have some left?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orld Cup WillyMan
51 weeks ago

Berkshire

Ooh I’ve got loads!

My policy : have a large multi pack “float” .. with the aim to never break in to that.

Then have another pack that I replenish as it runs out. Hence my stock never falls below the multipack .. just in case of future shortages, right!?

Cleanliness is next to godliness when it comes to arse hygiene innit?

By *obilebottom OP   Man
51 weeks ago

All over

"Ooh I’ve got loads!

My policy : have a large multi pack “float” .. with the aim to never break in to that.

Then have another pack that I replenish as it runs out. Hence my stock never falls below the multipack .. just in case of future shortages, right!?

Cleanliness is next to godliness when it comes to arse hygiene innit? "

Sounds like an excellent plan and frees up the space in your garage or spare bedroom too.

By *aggonerMan
51 weeks ago

for a penny

Why do people hoard toilet rolls at the first sign of anything out of the ordinary?

I’ve never done it: just buy the same as usual. In fact, I was cross during the pandemic because I couldn’t buy my usual pack size and had to take more than I needed. They’re just too bulky to store.

I have always kept a few tins by just in case, but never hoarded.

And I’m still alive.

By *obilebottom OP   Man
51 weeks ago

All over

"Why do people hoard toilet rolls at the first sign of anything out of the ordinary?

I’ve never done it: just buy the same as usual. In fact, I was cross during the pandemic because I couldn’t buy my usual pack size and had to take more than I needed. They’re just too bulky to store.

And I’m still alive. "

You do realise it was meant to evoke a smile and perhaps a few stories too of what happened

By *rightonsteveMan
51 weeks ago

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 29/06/23 21:41:47]

By *naswingdressWoman
51 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've been buying in bulk for years. It's cheaper.

I ran out of my last pre-pandemic order just as toilet paper stopped being such a hot commodity. I had no issues.

By *ostindreamsMan
51 weeks ago

London

Have been using water jets for quite awhile. Toilet rolls aren't used that much anymore.

By (user no longer on site)
51 weeks ago

I do have some up in the attic. Keep buying more. Mostly because I can't be arsed get up into the attic for it

By *elix SightedMan
51 weeks ago

Your internet

The joke of it is, no one could buy anywhere near enough food to do that much shitting.

I live on my own and couldn’t buy just the toilet rolls and surface wipes I needed to stay clean. You hoarding bastards!!!

By *ad NannaWoman
51 weeks ago

East London

"The joke of it is, no one could buy anywhere near enough food to do that much shitting.

I live on my own and couldn’t buy just the toilet rolls and surface wipes I needed to stay clean. You hoarding bastards!!! "

You've obviously not had a friend with IBS

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
51 weeks ago

Bristol

"Why do people hoard toilet rolls at the first sign of anything out of the ordinary?

And I’m still alive. "

You don't get uncontrollable and violent shits whenever anything out of the ordinary happens?

By *naswingdressWoman
51 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

And I’m still alive.

You don't get uncontrollable and violent shits whenever anything out of the ordinary happens? "

Some lucky people don't

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
51 weeks ago

Bristol

And I’m still alive.

You don't get uncontrollable and violent shits whenever anything out of the ordinary happens?

Some lucky people don't "

Hey don't worry, we've all been there

By (user no longer on site)
51 weeks ago

++CODE BROWN + CODE BROWN++

Bog roll levels have reached critical.

Immediate action required

+++THIS IS NOT A DRILL+++

By *naswingdressWoman
51 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"++CODE BROWN + CODE BROWN++

+++THIS IS NOT A DRILL+++"

The bog roll I buy, the two last rolls are wrapped in different colour paper to remind you to buy more

By *elix SightedMan
51 weeks ago

Your internet

"++CODE BROWN + CODE BROWN++

+++THIS IS NOT A DRILL+++"

By *ndycoinsMan
51 weeks ago

Buxton

Still got plenty of hand sanitiser me and the good old boys bootlegged in the backwoods.

Post new Message to Thread