Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Plan B

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
51 weeks ago

I have seen advice to others to have a plan B or backup in place when arranging a meet. Then if plan A is a no go, plan B steps up.

Sounds good advice BUT how would you respond if someone agreed to meet you but told you that you were the backup in case of a no show. Would you agree to be the plan B?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oodsman1000Man
51 weeks ago

Hereford

"I have seen advice to others to have a plan B or backup in place when arranging a meet. Then if plan A is a no go, plan B steps up.

Sounds good advice BUT how would you respond if someone agreed to meet you but told you that you were the backup in case of a no show. Would you agree to be the plan B? "

Depends on who it was,i don't mind sloppy seconds

By *agerMorganMan
51 weeks ago

Canvey Island

Lord no, I’d rather they told me they didn’t want to meet me than kept as a “back up”

By *aizyWoman
51 weeks ago

west midlands

No I wouldn't like that at all. And I think for me a plan B would be a pampering day or going out somewhere, I wouldn't treat anyone as a plan B if I had a meet and it fell through.

By *avinaTVTV/TS
51 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

I like the F-plan!

By *uriousscouserWoman
51 weeks ago

Wirral

Oh I'd never do that. I don't need someone's life to revolve around me but at the same time I'm nobody's back-up plan.

Likewise if I suspect a plan B will be needed then I wouldn't carry on with plan A.

By *ex HolesMan
51 weeks ago

Up North

It would depend at what stage my cock was during the erection process. If it was at full bonk on then I would just continue with the meet

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

51 weeks ago

East Sussex

No we wouldn't.

I think we all (well most of us anyway) like the illusion of feeling a bit special even though we're very well aware that it is an illusion

By *ustBoWoman
51 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

No as I said on another thread I was suspicious with one guy that I was his plan b and he went quiet leading up to the meet and I cancelled it the night before. He then contacted me an hour after we were meant to meet asking was I still up for meeting and I asked did his other meet not turn up he admitted he was ghosted. I didn't meet him.

I've no interest in being plan b for anyone they either want to meet me or they don't. But I won't be a back up option for anyone .

By *a LunaWoman
51 weeks ago

Wales

No. I’m nobody’s fallback girl.

By *iscean_dreamMan
51 weeks ago

Port talbot

Not a chance

By *oggoneMan
51 weeks ago

Derry

be the option not the priority? eff that.

The cock in reserve, lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

51 weeks ago

East Sussex

"I have seen advice to others to have a plan B or backup in place when arranging a meet. Then if plan A is a no go, plan B steps up.

Sounds good advice BUT how would you respond if someone agreed to meet you but told you that you were the backup in case of a no show. Would you agree to be the plan B? "

That advice is usually given to single women and sometimes couples, not often to single men who are quite often the back up

By *ee04Man
51 weeks ago

Thurrock

Have to be honest some of my best hook ups have been a plan B. They weren’t set up that way just happened when plan A went awry.

The best was I had arranged to meet I drove the 25 miles and then the dreaded radio silence. I was pissed off so went back on fab, within 10 mins found a couple local to where I was. They invited me round had a great time and went back on a regular basis until COVID. Not seen them back since.

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS
51 weeks ago

hexham

My plan B’s are always go to a club/sauna/bar and see what develops. They don’t include having a second person sitting, waiting for a phone call if ‘Plan A ‘ falls through

By (user no longer on site)
51 weeks ago

A plan B should be based on location/situation not people eg have an alternative activity not treat someone as a back up.

And something about the Defamation of Strickland Banks.

By *elix SightedMan
51 weeks ago

Your internet

If I had even the slightest inkling I was a Plan B, I’d tell them to ram it. I’m no one’s Plan B.

The only back up I would have for a meet is to do something for myself ie a day out somewhere or pop to see family/friends (if they’re the kind with whom I can just pop round for a cuppa).

By *educing_EmCouple
51 weeks ago

Tipperary

Not a chance, I'd be fuming if I thought I was someone's back up plan. Plan B is always enjoying each other.

Em x

By *uriousscouserWoman
51 weeks ago

Wirral

"Have to be honest some of my best hook ups have been a plan B. They weren’t set up that way just happened when plan A went awry.

The best was I had arranged to meet I drove the 25 miles and then the dreaded radio silence. I was pissed off so went back on fab, within 10 mins found a couple local to where I was. They invited me round had a great time and went back on a regular basis until COVID. Not seen them back since. "

I did have a situation where I'd been messaging someone for a while. I went for a social with someone else, got stood up, got a message from the first bloke saying he was thinking about me as he was in my area and during our chat I told him what had happened.

Turned out he was sitting outside the same coffee shop that I was in. He came in, we had a great laugh and have met up a few times since.

I think it's a bit different when you've arranged someone as a plan B. It feels colder to me somehow.

51 weeks ago

Mmm.

I don’t know. Depends who, what mood I’m in, what would we be doing etc…

Maybe, but probably not. I’d hate to think I wasn’t their first option.

And here’s the catch, I’d rather not be told, but if I found out later, that they didn’t tell me, that’s worse.

By *eroLondonMan
51 weeks ago

Mayfair

I never have a Plan B.

I give my full undivided attention to Plan A exclusively when it comes to meets.

I don't treat others as second best or an afterthought, and nor do I wish to be treated so.

In all my time on Fab I've never been in a situation where I was left feeling that I should have had some form of backup.

By *oo..Woman
51 weeks ago

Boo's World

No, I wouldn't like the idea of being the 2nd choice.

I'd leave or not go if they told me that.

By *phialtesMan
51 weeks ago

Beyond the Wall

If I suggest someone have a plan B, I mean that they should have something else planned to fill their time not someone else.

That could be, go to the pub, go shopping, watch TV etc.

I would never agree that people should have a person set up as a Plan B, unless that person is well aware and agrees to be a Plan B, such as when your friends say that if he/she bails comes round and we can do something.

51 weeks ago

It's not something I would do.

I spent far too long being the second choice or just an option.

I won't do that again.

If I'm with someone I want to make them feel special, valued and like they have my full attention, even if only a social. I'd expect the same x

By *imi_RougeWoman
51 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I've done that, didn't actually tell them they were plan B though

By *akingMemoriesMan
51 weeks ago

Toronto

Fuck me, do people actually say this to people they plan on meeting?

51 weeks ago

Having a plan b just screams you aren't interested in the actual person just the act.

By *issmorganWoman
51 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

No that wouldn't be for me .

I wouldn't like to feel like I'm just another option they've considered.

By *he Silver FuxMan
51 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

I get why couples and women pursue a number of possibilities for a meet because of how flakey people can be. Yeah, it doesn’t feel great to be a plan B but it feels worse to be ghosted at the last minute, especially if you’re making arrangements / sacrifices to be able to attend this ‘meet’.

But the fucking cheek of it when they contact you four weeks later for a meet and ask you to pay for a hotel in their area

Jog on you twats

By *aucasian GhandiMan
51 weeks ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

I've always been plan b km the middle kid

By *he love catsCouple
51 weeks ago

South Wales

Not a plan B as such but we usually have the whole weekend in a hotel with a social meet on both days which could lead into a potential meets in the night time if things go well for all and everyone is happy.

By *aucasian GhandiMan
51 weeks ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

"Having a plan b just screams you aren't interested in the actual person just the act.

"

So this

By *red333Man
51 weeks ago

Dorchester

and you'd have music sorted too with plan B

By *ex HolesMan
51 weeks ago

Up North

How hurt would this lot feel if plan B knocked them back……. ooooo the irony

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
51 weeks ago

Den of Iniquity

Be a Choice , Not an Option

By *ora the explorerWoman
51 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

"Be a Choice , Not an Option "

I don’t even want to be that. If I found out I was part of a choice there’d no longer be a choice. Rather they chose the other one

51 weeks ago

I'm usually plan z

51 weeks ago

I’ve never had a plan B. If something happened that meant we could no longer meet I’d just do something else with my time instead.

If I found out I was their second choice and they only wanted to meet me because they got let down I’d be pissed off. That’s such an insult.

By *ldbutrandyMan
51 weeks ago

Walsall

Hell , I'd be happy going plan z !

By *andyfloss2000Woman
51 weeks ago

ashford

I would have a alternative plan b as usually meet for social first! Usually in our local designer outlet so would b a look around the shops maybe a coffee x

By *ycanNightsMan
51 weeks ago

Workington

Absolutely not.

But with one disclaimer if the situation came about I happened to be free and a partner had plans that fell through. But otherwise, fuck that...

51 weeks ago

"Absolutely not.

But with one disclaimer if the situation came about I happened to be free and a partner had plans that fell through. But otherwise, fuck that..."

So......a plan b?

By *ezebel100Woman
51 weeks ago

Birmingham

"It's not something I would do.

I spent far too long being the second choice or just an option.

I won't do that again.

If I'm with someone I want to make them feel special, valued and like they have my full attention, even if only a social. I'd expect the same x"

Same here although I only spent 8 months being the second choice

Never getting in that situation again. It's horrible and I'd never do that to someone else. If I'm not their first choice then I'm not interested.

By *ycanNightsMan
51 weeks ago

Workington

"Absolutely not.

But with one disclaimer if the situation came about I happened to be free and a partner had plans that fell through. But otherwise, fuck that...

So......a plan b?"

Well no... because there's no plan. It's just if things happen to coincide.

By *partharmonyCouple
51 weeks ago

Ruislip

This would apply if I was single of course, but if I was attracted to then I'd just go for it and try and make her experience so good that she'll make me no. 1 choice next time.

I'm not going to be first choice for many. I don't take that as an insult if she would actually enjoy getting together with me. If she made me feel like shit about it I we probably wouldn't have got that far anyway. Luke

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
51 weeks ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Sure...if I'm free let's meet

I never have a person as a plan B, only an activity that I wanted to do anyway, no lost time or effort then

51 weeks ago

Me? Plan B? Get in the bin. Wouldn’t do that to anyone else either, I’d just stay home

By *eeliciouschaosWoman
51 weeks ago

Wherever

Happened to me very recently but I have only found out afterwards that I was their plan B.

I brushed it off and managed to pretend I didn’t care but I did.

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman
51 weeks ago

Coalville

I suspect I’ve been Plan B before now but either half called it and cancelled when I get bad vibes or accepted a crap excuse for a late cancellation.

Having a back up / side dick isn’t really my style. If I’ve arranged a meet and it’s cancelled I just find something else to do rather than someone else

By *he love catsCouple
51 weeks ago

South Wales

We have to have a backup plan, we pay good money for our hotels, babysitter etc, we don't have much time so its precious to us, if someone can't make it for a reason it's going to be bad news and a wasted weekend that's why we try and get more than one meet at a weekend.

Nobody is asked to meet and doesn't get a meet, it's just we have two chances of meeting on the same weekend, so the odds of being let down by both is pretty slim.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
51 weeks ago

Leeds

I don't think I could do it, I'd hate to know I was someone's plan B.

Mrs

By *uckmonkeyMan
51 weeks ago

devon

I’d like to be anybody’s plan…..

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
51 weeks ago

Den of Iniquity

"Be a Choice , Not an Option

I don’t even want to be that. If I found out I was part of a choice there’d no longer be a choice. Rather they chose the other one "

I meant as in be THE Choice not an option , I wouldn't be a 2nd option for an evening... Any other night do what you like

51 weeks ago

Do you wonder if this is why so many people cancel?

You were one of their CHOICES/PLANS and their PREFERRED choice happened ?

I wonder how many actualy organise many meets for the same time just to make sure they get some action?

By *eliWoman
51 weeks ago

I'll know it when I find it.

I'd rather not. I don't think it will be very fulfilling in all honesty. I'd rather not be someone's option as another poster said above. I'm either the choice or I'm not.

That being said, there's one person I wouldn't mind too much if they got in touch and said "oh my plans fell through, fancy a fuck?".

That's a bit different though isn't it? :D

By *ouple4voyeurCouple
51 weeks ago

Birmingham

Had 1 last week, told him we don't play 2nd fiddle then blocked him lol

By *atnip make me purrWoman
51 weeks ago

Reading

on no account. I have more self worth than.that.

51 weeks ago

Err no. Why would I want to be a second choice when I can be a first choice every day?

T

By *oofy321Man
51 weeks ago

moon base zero

"Oh I'd never do that. I don't need someone's life to revolve around me but at the same time I'm nobody's back-up plan.

Likewise if I suspect a plan B will be needed then I wouldn't carry on with plan A."

You would be my plan.A to Z x

By *uchislife66Man
51 weeks ago

Leeds

It is either a definite or ENDSVILLE...

I'm never pushy and if it isn't happening then that is fine too

But a social with no expectations should never fall through but it does

By *asterR and slut mayaMan
51 weeks ago

Bradford

My plan b is to go visit somewhere

I've not been before if I've travel to meet someone then its not waste of a day .

By *eally_RosieWoman
51 weeks ago

Local to Scunthorpe

I often feel like guys make loose arrangements with me in case somebody easier, more convenient or more attractive comes along

By *asterR and slut mayaMan
51 weeks ago

Bradford

"I often feel like guys make loose arrangements with me in case somebody easier, more convenient or more attractive comes along "

I'm sure there plenty would want to make firm arrangements with you

By *5starmanMan
51 weeks ago

The Countryside

It's bad form honestly.

No one wants to feel like a super sub or back up.

Though some will happily do it, if it means they get their fix.

I doubt they'd like to know that though.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
51 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I'm not available as a plan B.

By *aitonelMan
51 weeks ago

Liverpool

Preparation H?

51 weeks ago

I wouldn't be plan A or B in that situation.

I always have a plan B but it's never a person.

51 weeks ago

"My plan b is to go visit somewhere

I've not been before if I've travel to meet someone then its not waste of a day . "

51 weeks ago

"I wouldn't be plan A or B in that situation.

I always have a plan B but it's never a person. "

This in fairness. Do you want to meet a person who operates this system at all?

Plan B constitutes a museum nearby, checking out a new coffee shop etc. So day doesn't go to waste

T

By *inky_couple2020Couple
51 weeks ago

North West

"No I wouldn't like that at all. And I think for me a plan B would be a pampering day or going out somewhere, I wouldn't treat anyone as a plan B if I had a meet and it fell through."

Yep, to me, that's Plan B.

By *ealitybitesMan
51 weeks ago

Belfast

I've been a plan B twice in my time here and it's a shitty way to treat anyone.

I totally understand visiting someplace if plans don't work out but having a backup meet just says you weren't worth meeting in the first place.

By *rightonsteveMan
51 weeks ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Yeah, I’d be a plan B but they’d be my plan B too.

By *hisStagsVixenCouple
51 weeks ago

peterborough

Absolutely not!

By *929Man
51 weeks ago

newcastle

So Is this the fab equivalent of leaving the nightclub at closing time alone and going home and jerking off to porn?

By *naswingdressWoman
51 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I would under one circumstance only.

I have friend A. They live locally. On Saturday night, A is due to meet B and I'm due to meet C. If B and C flake, I'll meet A. But A and I have been friends for a long time and it's just another potential chance to meet, not putting them second.

Post new Message to Thread