Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

BBW?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

we all now that some women refer to themselves as BBW, but what would us men call ourselves?BBM doesnt have the same ring

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

fat

generally.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"fat

generally.

"

oooh ur so kind to us faint hearted gentlemen

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

BHM - big handsome man is what's usually used but no doubt someone will come along and day you can't usr that because not all big men are handsome.

Usually it's the more athletic amongst us that get up in arms about that. They seem to think we don't have the right to self esteem and can't call ourselves beautiful or handsome.

They also don't seem to understand that it's often just used as a quick reference term to let them know a fatty lies here so they van pass on by without losing their museli when looking at our pics

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

CCM = chunky cute man?

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Its more to do with the fact that women seem to have this desire to dress it up as a fancy name so a little tie can be put on it and no one feels bad.

Men dont need such devices as we can deal with the truth

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Its more to do with the fact that women seem to have this desire to dress it up as a fancy name so a little tie can be put on it and no one feels bad.

Men dont need such devices as we can deal with the truth "

Really? I describe myself as fat. I have met fat men that describe themselves as average or athletic and, in one case, slim. Whose truth?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I opened this thread thinking BBW was Big Bad Wolf.

Oh well.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"BHM - big handsome man is what's usually used but no doubt someone will come along and day you can't usr that because not all big men are handsome.

Usually it's the more athletic amongst us that get up in arms about that. They seem to think we don't have the right to self esteem and can't call ourselves beautiful or handsome.

They also don't seem to understand that it's often just used as a quick reference term to let them know a fatty lies here so they van pass on by without losing their museli when looking at our pics "

Whilst i understand the last part of your post and agree with it, i cant help but think there is a lot of positive discrimination around anything BBW , the guys that are larger seem to get the shitty end of the stick whilst you take your life into your hands unless you are anything but pleasant about BBW (women), well thats what ive gathered from Fab anyway.

over a year ago

Again its just a label but some here love them .. BBW loads love that so we should have BBM to make it fair here ... x

over a year ago

I wouldn't give myself a label like that. Next thing I'll have to have a colour coded supporters badge like when shopping for clothes.

Red - small

Yellow - medium

Green - large

Blue - x large

Purple - don't bother.

I'm one size fits all.

over a year ago

evesham

"BHM - big handsome man is what's usually used but no doubt someone will come along and day you can't usr that because not all big men are handsome.

They also don't seem to understand that it's often just used as a quick reference term to let them know a fatty lies here so they van pass on by without losing their museli when looking at our pics Whilst i understand the last part of your post and agree with it, i cant help but think there is a lot of positive discrimination around anything BBW , the guys that are larger seem to get the shitty end of the stick whilst you take your life into your hands unless you are anything but pleasant about BBW (women), well thats what ive gathered from Fab anyway."

Oh yes, I completely agree with that. You can't move on here for the number of alleged bbw lovers yet when someone else asks about larger men there are very few ladies who admit to liking them.

My post was more aimed towards curing out the need for the bbw/bhm haters to point out that we are not all beautiful or handsome. We know that nut equally not every slim person is hot or hunky, they just don't get told they can't call themselves that

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

They also don't seem to understand that it's often just used as a quick reference term to let them know a fatty lies here so they van pass on by without losing their museli when looking at our pics Whilst i understand the last part of your post and agree with it, i cant help but think there is a lot of positive discrimination around anything BBW , the guys that are larger seem to get the shitty end of the stick whilst you take your life into your hands unless you are anything but pleasant about BBW (women), well thats what ive gathered from Fab anyway.

Oh yes, I completely agree with that. You can't move on here for the number of alleged bbw lovers yet when someone else asks about larger men there are very few ladies who admit to liking them.

My post was more aimed towards curing out the need for the bbw/bhm haters to point out that we are not all beautiful or handsome. We know that nut equally not every slim person is hot or hunky, they just don't get told they can't call themselves that "

An argument that will never be won by either party Evie.

over a year ago

evesham

Also, the positive discrimination seems to occur towards any female. You just have to read a 'got let down' or time waster thread to see no end of guys claiming how it was 'their loss' and how they would kill to get a meet with the OP, regardless of size or attractiveness etc

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Also, the positive discrimination seems to occur towards any female. You just have to read a 'got let down' or time waster thread to see no end of guys claiming how it was 'their loss' and how they would kill to get a meet with the OP, regardless of size or attractiveness etc "
I couldnt agree more, and dont start me with "their loss"

over a year ago

structurally challenged

over a year ago

Horizontally gifted, fat ba.tard i think it translates to

over a year ago

BHM as in Big Hairy Men or BFB as in Big Fat Bloke?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Horizontally gifted, fat ba.tard i think it translates to "
But would you say that about a woman who was of the more larger build?

over a year ago

PBG.....podgy boned guy

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

Lard Arse

over a year ago

Big Fat Bastard would get my vote, leave the pussyfooting and sugar-coating for the ladies :p

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

bfa big fat arse

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Big Fat Bastard would get my vote, leave the pussyfooting and sugar-coating for the ladies :p"
Interesting comment

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Also, the positive discrimination seems to occur towards any female. You just have to read a 'got let down' or time waster thread to see no end of guys claiming how it was 'their loss' and how they would kill to get a meet with the OP, regardless of size or attractiveness etc I couldnt agree more, and dont start me with "their loss" "

I amuse myself spotting the sycophantic chameleons. On bbw threads they'd lose a bollock to meet the fat bird posting. They'd sacrifice the other on a slim chick small boob thread.

Cringe worthy, can't imagine any woman playing with a man like that.

over a year ago

"Big Fat Bastard would get my vote, leave the pussyfooting and sugar-coating for the ladies :pInteresting comment"

How so?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Big Fat Bastard would get my vote, leave the pussyfooting and sugar-coating for the ladies :pInteresting comment

How so?"

See my earlier posts.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Also, the positive discrimination seems to occur towards any female. You just have to read a 'got let down' or time waster thread to see no end of guys claiming how it was 'their loss' and how they would kill to get a meet with the OP, regardless of size or attractiveness etc I couldnt agree more, and dont start me with "their loss"

I amuse myself spotting the sycophantic chameleons. On bbw threads they'd lose a bollock to meet the fat bird posting. They'd sacrifice the other on a slim chick small boob thread.

Cringe worthy, can't imagine any woman playing with a man like that. "

I am sure someone will have a go at me but here goes......some women...NOT all will buy into it though its here for all to see....but i dont like sycophantic males anyway so i am biased.

over a year ago

BBW loving/hating, same shit different day!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Man with girth...

Gut girth works for me

over a year ago

"Big Fat Bastard would get my vote, leave the pussyfooting and sugar-coating for the ladies :pInteresting comment

How so?See my earlier posts."

Nope, don't see what you mean.

Post new Message to Thread