sheffield

"For various reasons, I can't.

do explain"

...They are camera shy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ardbellyCouple
over a year ago

Alicante

Becos they have young kids and families,etc,etc..and too many scammers on here makes you guarded

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Married or ugly . Dunno , who cares..."

lol love ur response

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I joined POF for a giggle last year. In 1 hour I had 834 replies to my ad. Ok, I did put as my interests, getting d*unk and having sex. That was without a picture. The site said I could put up a picture and this would increase my response rate by 88%. I declined, and closed the account instead!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

do explain"

He's on the run

By *ardbellyCouple
over a year ago

Alicante

We can't use POF..too many people I know use it?

over a year ago

"I joined POF for a giggle last year. In 1 hour I had 834 replies to my ad. Ok, I did put as my interests, getting d*unk and having sex. That was without a picture. The site said I could put up a picture and this would increase my response rate by 88%. I declined, and closed the account instead!!! "

over a year ago

do explain"

Well, one reason is mentioned in my profile. Another is because I don't want to be 'discovered' on here by a certain type of person, with family reasons in mind.

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"I joined POF for a giggle last year. In 1 hour I had 834 replies to my ad. Ok, I did put as my interests, getting d*unk and having sex. That was without a picture. The site said I could put up a picture and this would increase my response rate by 88%. I declined, and closed the account instead!!! "
....Shocking. That show how nice us single guys are on this site. I dont see you getting more than 150 messages ( only ) per day here

By *ardbellyCouple
over a year ago

Alicante

We don't get that many,but it's fairly constant

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Some people get along just fine without having any pics on show,they'll use other methods like cam or have pics in private they can send when they're comfortable with who they're talking to

over a year ago

"Some people get along just fine without having any pics on show,they'll use other methods like cam or have pics in private they can send when they're comfortable with who they're talking to"

over a year ago

There politicians feeling they haven't fucked us over enough so come on here to fuck is some more

over a year ago

LOL love it.

over a year ago

I wouldn't mind getting 3 messages a day lol plus im at work by myself in am empty house bored

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I wouldn't mind getting 3 messages a day lol plus im at work by myself in am empty house bored "

3 i would like just one

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

"Married or ugly . Dunno , who cares..."

over a year ago

"I wouldn't mind getting 3 messages a day lol plus im at work by myself in am empty house bored

3 i would like just one"

same lol

over a year ago

For some its a BIG deal coming on here its the unknown so some are scared of all sorts and why thay hide maybe . And after a time some wish to get more from the site and know pics will help as thay are seen to be more real a person .. and people don't have to keep sending loads of emails asking what thay look like .. I know if i dont see a pic i pass ..

over a year ago

Pics help (well its never hindered me!) but the choice of whether to have any or what the content is should be the profile owners choice!

It's often the case though that those that moan about a lack of meets/messages seem to have either no pics or the generic 'same old same old' pics found on hundreds of profiles - making them stand out like a needle in a haystack!

over a year ago

I can't answer for folk with no pics but one of the reasons I show pics is that, I don't want to be messaged by people who don't like the way I look, so I can assume that those who contact me are visualy interested...the next step for me would be to go through my messages and check the ones who sent me pics, and of the ones who sent face pics I would then browse to see who visualy interests me...the ones who interest me..I contact!!

So that's how i use pics made available to me to MY advantage!

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

We used to put up all sort.s of pics up just hiding faces on public pics but i work in construction and some nasty little turds some how found out we were on fab and have spread word around all site and some that we are swingers and diRty pics of me Karen and the misses on fab. I have every too dick and harry asking what's all this were on a swingers site blah blah blah.

Well that's our business and only ours and any 1 that fancy.s fun with us . Obviously i denied it to any 1 that listens but it does not stop the ridicule at work. So we love putting pics up but try not to show too much that can identify us lol

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Their profile.....their choice of what they put on it, in short...

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I would rather that than use pics of others

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I would rather that than use pics of others "

hell yeah!!!