Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Over 40 health check....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So having turned 40 last june im off to the docs this afternoon for a full health check up ( blood, cholestrol, weight etc )

Anyone else had one ?? Fairly sure im pretty healthy and im hoping its a sexy nurse as long as she doesnt want to stick a finger up my arse lol !!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes as i just recently changed drs..had to have blood tests too...wasnt happy as im a wuss with needles. Even though i know im overweight dont need the dr to tell me i can see everything else came back as tip top...so on the case of loosing the weight and toning up

over a year ago

"Yes as i just recently changed drs..had to have blood tests too...wasnt happy as im a wuss with needles. Even though i know im overweight dont need the dr to tell me i can see everything else came back as tip top...so on the case of loosing the weight and toning up "

Arrrgh yeh i hate needles to lol !!! Thats the bit im not looking forward to lol !!

over a year ago

"So having turned 40 last june im off to the docs this afternoon for a full health check up ( blood, cholestrol, weight etc )

Anyone else had one ?? Fairly sure im pretty healthy and im hoping its a sexy nurse as long as she doesnt want to stick a finger up my arse lol !!! "

your never 40

over a year ago

"So having turned 40 last june im off to the docs this afternoon for a full health check up ( blood, cholestrol, weight etc )

Anyone else had one ?? Fairly sure im pretty healthy and im hoping its a sexy nurse as long as she doesnt want to stick a finger up my arse lol !!!

your never 40"

Umm yes i am as i said i turned 40 last june lol

over a year ago

your never 40

Umm yes i am as i said i turned 40 last june lol "

you look younger

over a year ago

your never 40

you look younger"

Ok thanks but im assuming your basing that on the one pic of my torso on our profile ?? lol

over a year ago

your never 40

you look younger

Ok thanks but im assuming your basing that on the one pic of my torso on our profile ?? lol "

hey im only trying to be nice

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/01/13 09:59:33]

over a year ago

Anyone else had one ?? Fairly sure im pretty healthy and im hoping its a sexy nurse as long as she doesnt want to stick a finger up my arse lol !!! "

I don't know what it is about turning 40 but I did the same thing. My doctor pulled out my medical records and said my bp was better than when I was in my 20s. A little bit of cholesterol but nothing to worry about. Clean bill of health considering I've smoked since I was 9!

I'm fookin indestructable! Pisses Siren off no end when I'm rarely ill and don't even get hangovers. Some love eh?

over a year ago

your never 40

you look younger

Ok thanks but im assuming your basing that on the one pic of my torso on our profile ?? lol

hey im only trying to be nice"

I know its fine mate, perhaps you not getting the drift of my sense of humour ( quite sarcastic at times lol )

No offence intended i assure you

over a year ago

I don't know what it is about turning 40 but I did the same thing. My doctor pulled out my medical records and said my bp was better than when I was in my 20s. A little bit of cholesterol but nothing to worry about. Clean bill of health considering I've smoked since I was 9!

I'm fookin indestructable! Pisses Siren off no end when I'm rarely ill and don't even get hangovers. Some love eh? "

Hope mines as good as yours matey lol !!!

over a year ago

""""So having turned 40 last june im off to the docs this afternoon for a full health check up ( blood, cholestrol, weight etc )

Anyone else had one ?? Fairly sure im pretty healthy and im hoping its a sexy nurse as long as she doesnt want to stick a finger up my arse lol !!! """

Time to check the prostrate

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

What will happen to those knocking some numbers off their real age here????

over a year ago

"""""So having turned 40 last june im off to the docs this afternoon for a full health check up ( blood, cholestrol, weight etc )

Anyone else had one ?? Fairly sure im pretty healthy and im hoping its a sexy nurse as long as she doesnt want to stick a finger up my arse lol !!! """

Time to check the prostrate"

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have about 4 a year, ones for those on long term medication ,ones for those with a chronic illness and another couple. Why they cant just do the one i dont know, plus i have my bloods done every month

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

"Time to check the prostrate"
You'll have to be laying down for that!!!

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

" ..........

Read up on PSA tests and false positives before submitting to this.

over a year ago

I USED TO GIVE PEOPLE HEALTH CHECKS it is nothing to worry about, and no there will be no fingers up your ass, unless you ask lol. x xx

over a year ago

I have given up on these and most ?Healthcare Professionals, no two sing the same tune...."him"

over a year ago

Anyone else had one ?? Fairly sure im pretty healthy and im hoping its a sexy nurse as long as she doesnt want to stick a finger up my arse lol !!! I USED TO GIVE PEOPLE HEALTH CHECKS it is nothing to worry about, and no there will be no fingers up your ass, unless you ask lol. x xx"

over a year ago

I didn't visit a doc for over a decade, then when I hit 42 - everything went tits up lol!

I'm hoping things calm down in me 50's

over a year ago

"""""So having turned 40 last june im off to the docs this afternoon for a full health check up ( blood, cholestrol, weight etc )

god I have just stopepd the docs wanting to check my tescticles for cancer, now they want get interested in there.....

By *etitesaraTV/TS
over a year ago

rochdale

Had one when i turned 40, my BP/cholesterol/heart rates etc all came back on the low end of the healthy range - resting heart rate in the mid 40's etc.

Nurse told me i was "disgustingly healthy"

over a year ago

"Had one when i turned 40, my BP/cholesterol/heart rates etc all came back on the low end of the healthy range - resting heart rate in the mid 40's etc.

Nurse told me i was "disgustingly healthy"

"

How the hell can you have turned 40.

over a year ago

I would recommend that when you get your blood results ask for a copy of the results. Whilst the Doctor or Nurse will tell you that your results are ok, they don't usually tell you the actual figures.

You need to know the following

Total cholesterol

HDL (Good cholesterol)

LDL (Bad cholesterol)

Blood Glucose level

You should aim for a BMI between 18 and 24.9

BMI can be a bit misleading and better to use the height to waist measurement ratio. Aim for a figure near 0.5 or less. 0.6 and above then start loosing weight ASAP.

over a year ago

After 50 doc no longer interested in cough and drop, more of a lie on bed and crouch against wall

Jesus !!!!!!!!someone just shoved a tree trunk up my arse!!!!!

Had it twice now Both women

Told relative who works for nhs ,last time it was done

That polish lady doctor at your clinic abused me

She replied. There is no polish lady doctor at our clinic

That bleeding cleaner!!!

By *U1966Man
over a year ago

Devon

Went for mine just before christmas found my blood pressure was a bit high going back this morning to have it rechecked same nurse doing it so most probably same result sexy woman in uniform what do they expect

over a year ago

Well apparently im ridiculously healthy lol !! And after doing all the calculations my risk of a heart attack in next 10 years is 2.2% lol

Cholestrol was 4.79 which is amazing as i mostly eat crap lol ! Blood pressure 130/88 which is good and a BMI of 24.79 which is fine too lol !

Im amazed personally as i have smoked and drank since about 16/17 however it has given me a kick to stay healthy and try and stop eating rubbish food and give up smoking

over a year ago

After 50 doc no longer interested in cough and drop, more of a lie on bed and crouch against wall

Jesus !!!!!!!!someone just shoved a tree trunk up my arse!!!!!

Had it twice now Both women

Told relative who works for nhs ,last time it was done

That polish lady doctor at your clinic abused me

She replied. There is no polish lady doctor at our clinic

That bleeding cleaner!!!

Post new Message to Thread