Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

oral on uncut cocks..help..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im in need of.some advice please...my boyfriend has a cut cock..which.I love deep throating. Now when I meet other.guys and take them in my mouth..Im unsure of what to do with the foreskin!!??? Lol..Is it better to pyll it back and suck away..leave it and work it with mouth/hand or.both...cheeky hints welcomed.x x Lin..aka Rainbowkitty x x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I would be pulling it back and having a good look before popping it in my mouth...

fuck knows what you will find in some

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pull it slowly back... Make sure theres no bell end brie and carry on as normal... Thats how i like it... Recieving it by the way!! Lol...

over a year ago

Actually... Looking at your pics i would love you to practice on me... I know, im all heart, but its important to get it right!

over a year ago

"I would be pulling it back and having a good look before popping it in my mouth...

fuck knows what you will find in some "

Gross

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I would be pulling it back and having a good look before popping it in my mouth...

fuck knows what you will find in some

Gross "

cheers

over a year ago

cheeky!

over a year ago

"Pull it slowly back... Make sure theres no bell end brie and carry on as normal... Thats how i like it... Recieving it by the way!! Lol... "

'Bell end brie' Yuk, vom! lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

fuck knows what you will find in some "

omg you just put me off my dinner (and it is a lovely gammon roast!!)

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

fuck knows what you will find in some omg you just put me off my dinner (and it is a lovely gammon roast!!) "

next best thing to Slimming World me...

over a year ago

Do have a bloody good look!!! I met one fella once said he was d&d free went down and pulled his foreskin back for oral and he had a sodding wart on his frenum.

Now I know warts are common and I'm not being judgemental, but what if it had been an open herpes sore and I hadnt had a butchers first!!!

So having a look, while you give him a bit of manual love first surely aint gonna hurt?

Some girls even make the strangers wear a condom.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Do have a bloody good look!!! I met one fella once said he was d&d free went down and pulled his foreskin back for oral and he had a sodding wart on his frenum.

Now I know warts are common and I'm not being judgemental, but what if it had been an open herpes sore and I hadnt had a butchers first!!!

So having a look, while you give him a bit of manual love first surely aint gonna hurt?

Some girls even make the strangers wear a condom. "

and herpes etc etc, you won't know unless you look

over a year ago

Some guys really are gross I would of thought that cleanliness in that area would be the first thing you sort out before meeting someone

over a year ago

"Im in need of.some advice please...my boyfriend has a cut cock..which.I love deep throating. Now when I meet other.guys and take them in my mouth..Im unsure of what to do with the foreskin!!??? Lol..Is it better to pyll it back and suck away..leave it and work it with mouth/hand or.both...cheeky hints welcomed.x x Lin..aka Rainbowkitty x x "

You can pull mine back slowly but be gental because I am very senseative under there.

over a year ago

Yes that has just made me fucking sick lol be sure what you're putting in your mouth first but then...

I'm uncut and it feels good to have a wet tongue giving me the once over before the foreskin's draw back. Also makes it more pliable and when you get into it, the harder I get, the less likely my own foreskin will strangle my dick blue

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

D & D wtf that drug & disease free??

I wouldnt even think about having a meet without having a wash and IF I did have a wart Id get it gone first.

Ive never sucked a cock but surely if the guys hard and throbbing there wont be a foreskin it will have gone with the growth

If hes not fully hard work on it rough then gentle hard then fast keep alternating what your doing so he never knows whats coming next. Dont just work on the bellend again alternate from bellend to shaft frinulam then all around his testicles. Kiss lick suck bite tickle blow raspberries and slap anything you can think of but most of all enjoy it

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

I'm uncut but when I get hard my foreskin retracts on it's own. I thought all guys did

Praps I'm an automatic sucker

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I'm uncut but when I get hard my foreskin retracts on it's own. I thought all guys did

Praps I'm an automatic sucker"

A remote controlled cock. How cool is that

over a year ago

"Im in need of.some advice please...my boyfriend has a cut cock..which.I love deep throating. Now when I meet other.guys and take them in my mouth..Im unsure of what to do with the foreskin!!??? Lol..Is it better to pyll it back and suck away..leave it and work it with mouth/hand or.both...cheeky hints welcomed.x x Lin..aka Rainbowkitty x x "

Not read through but with a foreskin you have to be careful, pull it or work it to far down ouch!

You need to work it so glides up and down carefully over the bell end and not much past that

over a year ago

"I'm uncut but when I get hard my foreskin retracts on it's own. I thought all guys did

Yet to meet a guy where the foreskin is erm, not movable when erect

By * n zCouple
over a year ago

leamington spa

Depends on the cock...... My ex even when fully hard had a full foreskin over his end, some guys have more excess skin than others , same as us girls I guess !!!!!

A

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

pull back slowly and lick bellend if happy

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Praps I'm an automatic sucker

Yet to meet a guy where the foreskin is erm, not movable when erect "

I have - it's a strange thing, very tight and I was terrified I would hurt him.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

you dont have to dive straight in babe. give it an experimental wank. if it goes off in your hand never mind it will recover in about half an hour. if your still worried use a flavoured condom till your happy to go uncovered. if the guys a nice guy he wont mind and he ll come jacketed or not

over a year ago

Ty all..jus too be clear just needed advice on the foreskin issue! Believe me Im quite the expert in oral delights on fellas x x

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

roll back and suck signed mr uncut boy

Post new Message to Thread