Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Swingers and benidorm tv show

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This has probably been discussed before in the past but I thought I would post it .

Last night I went to a wedding reception and I was sat with a group of friends.

One of them started discussing the TV show benidorm and inevitably Donald and Jackie came into the discussion !!

Having only ever been to cupids I listened in awe at their perception of swinging clubs .

How its full of dirty sweaty men and women all having sex with anyone and everyone.

I sat for a while and listened then completely shocked them all by putting them straight .

Before last night only 3 people I had ever told as I always felt that it should be kept a bit hush hush.

Oh i got some funny comments, keep your wives and gf,s away from him but I felt so good putting the record straight to such a bunch of ignorant people .

Then to my surprise today I had a couple of phone calls from some single women wanting to go !!!! Unbelievable !!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

LOL good for you, I too have been in the company of a crowd of women who have slagged off swingers and said how they must be a load of 'old slappers'. Interestingly , at the end of the evening a few of them had disappeared with random guys they had just met.

Made me laugh.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I love Donald and Jacqueline, they are my favourites.

Her facial expressions are brilliant

By *atladyCouple
over a year ago

wigan

good on u mr rusty x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I often think do vanilla people think of donald and jackie as stereo type swingers. They do make me laugh. They would clear a club in 5 minutes

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

[Removed by poster at 27/01/13 17:27:48]

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

Some clubs may very well be frequented by sweated old swingers, lol. To be honest, before we started it was my perception too, oh, and that there was no middle ground between the sweaty Betty's and the pretty people

Oh course when we went to our first club, Chameleons in Darlaston, we were pleasantly surprised.

You'll never stop people having opinions, but I think you were very brave coming out in from of friends and family

over a year ago

"LOL good for you, I too have been in the company of a crowd of women who have slagged off swingers and said how they must be a load of 'old slappers'. Interestingly , at the end of the evening a few of them had disappeared with random guys they had just met.

Made me laugh. "

Funny you should say that because a few did go home with some randomers that they had met last night !!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I decided to talk about our swinging with my work colleagues because my manager knows as does his wife and she likes to talk lol!!

I had same responses, dirty, sweaty, perverts desperate, slappers were words used. !!! Thankfully 99% have no problem with it now and it is amazing how many questions I get lol

Gill

over a year ago

"Some clubs may very well be frequented by sweated old swingers, lol. To be honest, before we started it was my perception too, oh, and that there was no middle ground between the sweaty Betty's and the pretty people

Oh course when we went to our first club, Chameleons in Darlaston, we were pleasantly surprised.

You'll never stop people having opinions, but I think you were very brave coming out in from of friends and family "

I think I had just about had enough of the derogatory comments that they where coming out with . Some of them where quite nasty and cruel so I just thought enough is enough

over a year ago

We love donald and Jacqueline. ....our nicknames for ourselves, got the donald hat too and the man is scottish.....just got to book a holiday to benidorm now.

over a year ago

"This has probably been discussed before in the past but I thought I would post it .

Last night I went to a wedding reception and I was sat with a group of friends.

One of them started discussing the TV show benidorm and inevitably Donald and Jackie came into the discussion !!

Having only ever been to cupids I listened in awe at their perception of swinging clubs .

How its full of dirty sweaty men and women all having sex with anyone and everyone......

"

Maybe they've heard about your average 'Greedy Girl Night'.......in fairness it's probably unrealistic to expect anyone not in, or attracted by the scene to understand the mindset that makes a greedy girl night socially acceptable to them.

I believe most people would be upset if their partner admitted to fancying someone else (other than a famous untouchable) never mind actually wanting to do something about it.

I think you were brave to come out as you did, but do you really believe you changed perceptions?

By *rystal Tipps - AlistairCouple
over a year ago

livingston

We both love Donald & Jacqueline, we find them a breath of fresh air in how open they are about things.

Post new Message to Thread