Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

friends?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

what do you do when you send someone a message,they choose not to reply,send a friend request.You accept their request then yet still they dont reply?What point is it of keeping them as friends when you cant even email them!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why offer or send friendship request as personally I wouldn't without exchanging messages

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Then either don't accept friends requests from people you haven't exchanged messages with.....or take them off your friends list if you don't like the way they operate.

over a year ago

they want to look at your private pics, usually to see your face. then they might mail you if they like the look.

that's what I've found, anyway. it's lazy and a bit ignorant, I just delete the request.

over a year ago

"Why offer or send friendship request as personally I wouldn't without exchanging messages"

i personnally wont do that.others especially females who think they are the j lo and maria carey on here do that a lot.u send them a message,straight away then friend request.they wont bother replying.cheeky cunts!

over a year ago

I don't see how they are ' cheeky cnuts' OP - you're the one playing into their game !

over a year ago

"I don't see how they are ' cheeky cnuts' OP - you're the one playing into their game !"

they are cheecky mate.its not only ignorance or laziness.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"what do you do when you send someone a message,they choose not to reply,send a friend request.You accept their request then yet still they dont reply?What point is it of keeping them as friends when you cant even email them! "

I would never accept a friend request without some kind of chat first.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Why offer or send friendship request as personally I wouldn't without exchanging messages

i personnally wont do that.others especially females who think they are the j lo and maria carey on here do that a lot.u send them a message,straight away then friend request.they wont bother replying.cheeky cunts!"

That post makes you look very bitter to be honest.....

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Why offer or send friendship request as personally I wouldn't without exchanging messages"

Agreed!

I am very fussy with friends' invites anyway.

Fabulous avatar!!!!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Why offer or send friendship request as personally I wouldn't without exchanging messages

i personnally wont do that.others especially females who think they are the j lo and maria carey on here do that a lot.u send them a message,straight away then friend request.they wont bother replying.cheeky cunts!

That post makes you look very bitter to be honest....."

Indeed!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

what's the problem.. I don't get it.

just don't accept and click next......

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

I never accept random friends requests or requests even if they have mailed too until I want to. As said, most just want to perv your pics.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I never accept random friends requests or requests even if they have mailed too until I want to. As said, most just want to perv your pics."

I have enough friends, and am more likely to add after a few messages, not when they've sent one without even saying hello.

over a year ago

"I never accept random friends requests or requests even if they have mailed too until I want to. As said, most just want to perv your pics."

I don't accept them until a meet is confirmed. If they want to see my face more than happy to attach to a message.

over a year ago

"what do you do when you send someone a message,they choose not to reply,send a friend request.You accept their request then yet still they dont reply?What point is it of keeping them as friends when you cant even email them! "

this has happened to me recently. i sent a message back to them then unfriended them

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"what's the problem.. I don't get it.

just don't accept and click next......"

yes, spot on..

over a year ago

me too .its make sense

over a year ago

" they want to look at your private pics, usually to see your face. then they might mail you if they like the look.

that's what I've found, anyway. it's lazy and a bit ignorant, I just delete the request.

"

Still pointless to send friend request. My face pics are in private gallery not friends gallery, so if that's what they are looking for by sending friend invite...massive fail.

Far quicker to send a message and ask to see a face pic.

I personally don't accept friend invites until a meet is set up.

Post new Message to Thread