Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ocado

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anybody use ocado if so what do you think of them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Anybody use ocado if so what do you think of them."

whats ocado?

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

If you had one you'd know......avocado!!!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I don't because I have a Waitrose next door to the office. My friends that use them have no complaints. It's best to start with one of their large money incentive offers.

over a year ago

"Anybody use ocado if so what do you think of them."

If you look at how they do things from a central location you would be impressed. I have used them on many occasions and can't fault them for service, exact items and delivery times. There will be people who won't like them but in general they knock pants off the Tesco's and Sainsbury's for home delivery.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"Anybody use ocado if so what do you think of them.

If you look at how they do things from a central location you would be impressed. I have used them on many occasions and can't fault them for service, exact items and delivery times. There will be people who won't like them but in general they knock pants off the Tesco's and Sainsbury's for home delivery."

in what way do they knock pants off Tescos and Sainsburys ??

over a year ago

If you look at how they do things from a central location you would be impressed. I have used them on many occasions and can't fault them for service, exact items and delivery times. There will be people who won't like them but in general they knock pants off the Tesco's and Sainsbury's for home delivery.

in what way do they knock pants off Tescos and Sainsburys ??"

Quite simply you get what you order, there are no mistakes and no substitutions. Its not a bunch of students with hand held scanners with collection trolleys going round the local store its highly automated with items coming directly from the warehouse so in theory it cuts out one level of distribution.

over a year ago

Quite simply you get what you order, there are no mistakes and no substitutions. Its not a bunch of students with hand held scanners with collection trolleys going round the local store its highly automated with items coming directly from the warehouse so in theory it cuts out one level of distribution. "

you know alot about them inside and out do you work for them.

over a year ago

I've used them for years, they are brilliant. Now and then I use tesco if there is an offer on but then regret it. You can get a free delivery slot if you don't mind evening deliveries and they price match tesco for branded items so its not as expensive as people think it might be, plus the delivery drivers are always friendly and they will wait for you to unpack and then take the bags away for you. Oh and everything comes sorted into color coded bags for if its cupboard, fridge or freezer.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Quite simply you get what you order, there are no mistakes and no substitutions. Its not a bunch of students with hand held scanners with collection trolleys going round the local store its highly automated with items coming directly from the warehouse so in theory it cuts out one level of distribution. "

Bet they do employ students lol

over a year ago

the one based in Manchester doesn't its quit a lengthy process to get a job there. you have to do a driving test and theory lol but I passed so now delivering your local goods all over the country.

Post new Message to Thread