Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I'm moving!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm moving to West London very soon (will be there by Thursday next week) maybe the Chiswick area. I just wanted to know if anyone knows of any fun to be had around there; clubs, socials and the likes.

I know London is a big place but it would be very nice if I was helped to 'settle'

Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I am jealous... used to work and live in Chiswick. Fun? Definitely!!

over a year ago

"I am jealous... used to work and live in Chiswick. Fun? Definitely!! "

Don't be jealous you can show me all your old haunts, reignite your old flames!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Chisick and hammersmith are both have a large irish population.

I dont know for sexual entertainment, buts there is lots of bars with the good old fashined pub piano and people singing, mind you its a long while since ive been

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I am jealous... used to work and live in Chiswick. Fun? Definitely!!

Don't be jealous you can show me all your old haunts, reignite your old flames! "

OMG - I dont want to get arrested. Too many skeletons... but anyway you will have tons of fun xx

over a year ago

I'm all the more excited now!

All I need to do is secure a room down there... Haha

That's the area I would like to move to though!

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

You are moving to Chiswick in Six days yet you haven't secured accommodation yet?

over a year ago

"You are moving to Chiswick in Six days yet you haven't secured accommodation yet?

"

Not quite, got a few places lined up. My new job starts on the 1st of Feb so I do need to find somewhere pretty fast

Xx

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"You are moving to Chiswick in Six days yet you haven't secured accommodation yet?

Not quite, got a few places lined up. My new job starts on the 1st of Feb so I do need to find somewhere pretty fast

Xx"

Get off here and keep browsing the letting sites. Rented places are going quite quickly.

over a year ago

Xx

Get off here and keep browsing the letting sites. Rented places are going quite quickly."

I've been looking all day long, I'm entitled to some break. I will find somewhere by Monday 100% certain of that.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Most places also require references that they will need to look in to, hope you find something fast as it's not going to be easy to sort it in Six days, particularly if you start your new job next Friday.

over a year ago

"Most places also require references that they will need to look in to, hope you find something fast as it's not going to be easy to sort it in Six days, particularly if you start your new job next Friday."

It will be fine, I'm sure. I've done it many times before. I'm not panicking... Yet

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Dont forget to budget for down payment. My son enquired about a one bedroom fla and they wanted £3000 up front, but most want a month in advance

over a year ago

"Dont forget to budget for down payment. My son enquired about a one bedroom fla and they wanted £3000 up front, but most want a month in advance"

That can be the annoying thing, I have been checking how much deposit and stuff I have a few lined up I just need to confirm a few things first. With most it's one month is the deposit and a month on top.

Can be crazy!

over a year ago

Moving down today! can't wait to see what the bis smoke swinging scene will be like!!

Xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have you packed your tent, or did you manage to find a place?

over a year ago

Managed to get somewhere it is temporary so will be making a more permanent move by the end of February. Lots of nice friends and help which made me feel very nice!

Post new Message to Thread