Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Guys on here LTM a cd/TV/ts

Jump to newest

By *uzie_jennifer_2 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cricklewood

I'm a member on here and on fabguys

Somehow I have developed the impression that guys on FG who are looking for "tgirls" (I use that term broadly) are genuinely gay/bi

Whereas guys on here looking for tgirls are generally str8/(possibly bi curious) who are so desperate for action and getting nowhere with females that they will even consider a tgirl

Many do not even put tgirls under Looking To Meet on their profile

Which makes me reluctant to meet them incase the reality for them doesn't match the fantasy!

Anyone else share this opinion?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

Yeah many guys are cock gobblers here on the sly

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm a member on here and on fabguys

Somehow I have developed the impression that guys on FG who are looking for "tgirls" (I use that term broadly) are genuinely gay/bi

Whereas guys on here looking for tgirls are generally str8/(possibly bi curious) who are so desperate for action and getting nowhere with females that they will even consider a tgirl

Many do not even put tgirls under Looking To Meet on their profile

Which makes me reluctant to meet them incase the reality for them doesn't match the fantasy!

Anyone else share this opinion?"

I concur

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/05/23 12:16:16]

over a year ago

"Yeah many guys are cock gobblers here on the sly

"

Why hide your likes ? Never understood it myself

Great euthanism as well btw

By *vmarisaTV/TS
over a year ago

Motherwell

The most unexpected men on here and on fab guys love being pleasured by an experienced and skilled tgurl.

Exotic erotic adventures await you,if you are nervous about their reaction to you in the flesh always send them your most up to date pic and allow them the freedom to choose, nearly all decide to open Pandora's box. Good luck

By *uzie69xTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

"Anyone else share this opinion?"

I think the wide spectrum between TV to TS (never mind HPW and CD) is also relevant - not only the Admirer's sexuality.

So after sex, I take my makeup off, brush my hair and get back into bed with them with my boobs hanging out...

They are less likely to run-to-the-hills than if you were TV and turn back into a guy...?

Post new Message to Thread