Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Help..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I decided that I had completed Fab, so I re opened the dating apps

It’s dire. It’s been 24 hours I feel sick.

Why does no one talk? You match and they ignore you forever more, surely this is the opposite reason for being on a dating site? Is it just an ego boost?

Why are all the men topless or holding fish? I know we are in a cost of living crisis but T-shirts are only £2 in primark. And the how is holding a fish attractive? It’s a fish!!!

37 matches. I messaged all of them. 2 responses 1 wanted me to buy bitcoins.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Welcome back.

Let me find a fish, real quick, then we'll talk.

Does it matter if its alive or dead?

Filleted?

This stuff matters I'm on the clock.

By *arboyMan
over a year ago

Raunds

Ahh the joys of dating, some of us want a chat but never get any matches lol

By *rucey_BigBallsMan
over a year ago

London

"I decided that I had completed Fab, so I re opened the dating apps

Why does no one talk? You match and they ignore you forever more, surely this is the opposite reason for being on a dating site? Is it just an ego boost?

Why are all the men topless or holding fish? I know we are in a cost of living crisis but T-shirts are only £2 in primark. And the how is holding a fish attractive? It’s a fish!!!

"

But the fishy hand scent makes you feel like you scored!

I'm sorry everyone I shouldn't have ever come back

By *ostindreamsMan
over a year ago

London

Lol. I have had 10 matches so far in the last 3 months. 8 of them didn't reply for the first message. The two people who replied chatted with me for a week. When I asked them to meet for a drink, they stopped.

It's a circus out there.

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

Well I guess guys will say it's the same for them on here, well apart from the women holding fish thing obviously

over a year ago

It's a long weekend, wait until Tuesday when the guys are away from the wife and your box will be brimmed

over a year ago

"Welcome back.

Filleted?

This stuff matters I'm on the clock."

I think the important bit is you crouch down and show how manly you and your fish are.

By *asty tatsyMan
over a year ago

london

I don’t do the dating sites, it’s hard work. At least here you have forums that you can actually interact before messaging. As for the no top thing I’m in that category right now and still waiting for my top from prime

over a year ago

How the tables have turned.

over a year ago

But the fishy hand scent makes you feel like you scored!

I'm sorry everyone I shouldn't have ever come back "

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

The mrs has an issue with “ man with fish “. I’ll tell you what I tell her, leave the guy alone, he’s proud of his 20lb+ carp, he’s obviously prouder of his fish than he is of his kids.

At least you don’t have to deal with duck lip daisy and her gang of Instagram models

The mr

By *rucey_BigBallsMan
over a year ago

London

"It's a long weekend, wait until Tuesday when the guys are away from the wife and your box will be brimmed "

Ahh I'm in the mood for box brimming now!

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

"

Ae they holding their cocks up nect to the fish for size.

By *lexanderSupertrampMan
over a year ago

Gourock

"Welcome back.

Filleted?

I think the important bit is you crouch down and show how manly you and your fish are."

Maybe I shouldn't have binned my fishing gear 30 years ago, obviously missing a trick

over a year ago

"Lol. I have had 10 matches so far in the last 3 months. 8 of them didn't reply for the first message. The two people who replied chatted with me for a week. When I asked them to meet for a drink, they stopped.

It's a circus out there. "

It’s weird. I get not responding to unsolicited messages on here but when you have both swiped on each why then go silent?

By *rouserbulgeMan
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Which dating App did you use. There is a big different in which people use which apps. Facebook dating is hilariously bad. The profiles are shockingly awful (why would people use memes for their pics???)

over a year ago

"I don’t do the dating sites, it’s hard work. At least here you have forums that you can actually interact before messaging. As for the no top thing I’m in that category right now and still waiting for my top from prime "

Maybe I need to go on with my Fab pictures

By *rucey_BigBallsMan
over a year ago

London

"Lol. I have had 10 matches so far in the last 3 months. 8 of them didn't reply for the first message. The two people who replied chatted with me for a week. When I asked them to meet for a drink, they stopped.

It's a circus out there.

It’s weird. I get not responding to unsolicited messages on here but when you have both swiped on each why then go silent? "

Also who are you matching with?! How the fuck are they not replying to you? Wait...you don't have your boobs out on tinder do you...their loss!

By *melie LALWoman
over a year ago

Peterborough

"

That's why I'm back here (oh and the copious number of fakes).

By *asty tatsyMan
over a year ago

london

"I don’t do the dating sites, it’s hard work. At least here you have forums that you can actually interact before messaging. As for the no top thing I’m in that category right now and still waiting for my top from prime

Maybe I need to go on with my Fab pictures "

I think it would go down well, I mean I fabbed them all

over a year ago

"The mrs has an issue with “ man with fish “. I’ll tell you what I tell her, leave the guy alone, he’s proud of his 20lb+ carp, he’s obviously prouder of his fish than he is of his kids.

At least you don’t have to deal with duck lip daisy and her gang of Instagram models

The mr "

The other that responded wanted me to join his premium snap. I felt very old!

By *erence IIMan
over a year ago

Irrelevant

You do realise that no response is a response. No one owes you a reply ...

Oh, hang on, wrong gender, wrong site

over a year ago

It's a circus out there.

It’s weird. I get not responding to unsolicited messages on here but when you have both swiped on each why then go silent?

Also who are you matching with?! How the fuck are they not replying to you? Wait...you don't have your boobs out on tinder do you...their loss!"

No, fully clothed. Maybe I need to show more

over a year ago

"You do realise that no response is a response. No one owes you a reply ...

Oh, hang on, wrong gender, wrong site "

I agree for unsolicited messages. But when you have both swiped and matched it feels strange.

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

I’ve been following your profile for some time OP, I do get the impression your are very picky! Btw nothing wrong with that, but sometimes you should take a chance with someone! Do you know what I mean?

over a year ago

Still contemplating the fish angle, but then probably this is a different thread to the one with fish puns.

Guessing you were on PoF and the blokes thought it was humourous to hold up a fish.

Never been on the dating sites, I like the ability to engage through chat (such as the Lounge here)

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

They'll ask you for £200 to invest in crypto before they ask you on a date.

By *ifewantsmore777Couple
over a year ago

North West

"I don’t do the dating sites, it’s hard work. At least here you have forums that you can actually interact before messaging. As for the no top thing I’m in that category right now and still waiting for my top from prime

Maybe I need to go on with my Fab pictures "

I think this would work

over a year ago

"Which dating App did you use. There is a big different in which people use which apps. Facebook dating is hilariously bad. The profiles are shockingly awful (why would people use memes for their pics???)"

I went on Bumble and Hinge.

over a year ago

"I’ve been following your profile for some time OP, I do get the impression your are very picky! Btw nothing wrong with that, but sometimes you should take a chance with someone! Do you know what I mean? "

Brave man.

I would duck now

By *rucey_BigBallsMan
over a year ago

London

It's a circus out there.

Also who are you matching with?! How the fuck are they not replying to you? Wait...you don't have your boobs out on tinder do you...their loss!

No, fully clothed. Maybe I need to show more "

I mean you should still be able to see your tight figure. Actually I haven't seen your face have I? Either way I'm very surprised but I guess it depends what age group you are matching with

over a year ago

"They'll ask you for £200 to invest in crypto before they ask you on a date."

It was £100 of bitcoins, maybe I look poor.

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

Someone did with me and I am soooo pleased. Actually big understatement tbh I’m fucking jumping with joy

By *melie LALWoman
over a year ago

Peterborough

It's a circus out there.

No, fully clothed. Maybe I need to show more "

You look amazing, and will look so, dressed. If you're not having any luck I'm totally fucked

By *asty tatsyMan
over a year ago

london

"Which dating App did you use. There is a big different in which people use which apps. Facebook dating is hilariously bad. The profiles are shockingly awful (why would people use memes for their pics???)

I went on Bumble and Hinge."

Don’t both the sites have the women have to make contact first as well

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"The mrs has an issue with “ man with fish “. I’ll tell you what I tell her, leave the guy alone, he’s proud of his 20lb+ carp, he’s obviously prouder of his fish than he is of his kids.

The mr

The other that responded wanted me to join his premium snap. I felt very old! "

I’m old too, I have no idea what that is.

The mr

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

What type of fish are ladies most aroused by?

Will a pic of me holding some battered cod with lashings of curry sauce on it do the trick?

over a year ago

"I’ve been following your profile for some time OP, I do get the impression your are very picky! Btw nothing wrong with that, but sometimes you should take a chance with someone! Do you know what I mean? "

The bar has been on the floor for a long time. I refuse to stoop to meet men that can’t/won’t make an effort.

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

well op just fabbed your pic you look amazing,, good luck

By *rucey_BigBallsMan
over a year ago

London

"I’ve been following your profile for some time OP, I do get the impression your are very picky! Btw nothing wrong with that, but sometimes you should take a chance with someone! Do you know what I mean?

The bar has been on the floor for a long time. I refuse to stoop to meet men that can’t/won’t make an effort."

Was it on the floor when you told me I was hot? Makes sense haha

By *imply DeeWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

Every single guy I met off dating apps is also on here, I found ironically, but they won’t tell you that.

I’m sticking with fab

over a year ago

"Which dating App did you use. There is a big different in which people use which apps. Facebook dating is hilariously bad. The profiles are shockingly awful (why would people use memes for their pics???)

Don’t both the sites have the women have to make contact first as well "

I made contact with all matches. They didn’t make contact back

By *rouserbulgeMan
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

I went on Bumble and Hinge."

I am reassured that someone as attractive as you also has trouble finding luck on the dating apps!

It is annoying to match with someone and they don’t chat.

over a year ago

"What type of fish are ladies most aroused by?

Will a pic of me holding some battered cod with lashings of curry sauce on it do the trick?

"

That would be a vast improvement

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Ooooh look at Miss Big Shot here getting matches and 3 whole replies

By *melie LALWoman
over a year ago

Peterborough

"I’ve been following your profile for some time OP, I do get the impression your are very picky! Btw nothing wrong with that, but sometimes you should take a chance with someone! Do you know what I mean?

The bar has been on the floor for a long time. I refuse to stoop to meet men that can’t/won’t make an effort."

Sounds like we've had the same life lessons: if a guy doesn't make an effort in the beginning, he never will (those who do, gradually stop making an effort).

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

I haven't been on dating apps in a while and I'm amazed the fish thing is still a thing!

By *asty tatsyMan
over a year ago

london

Don’t both the sites have the women have to make contact first as well

I made contact with all matches. They didn’t make contact back "

Wow they don’t know what they are missing out on, if I had a message in my inbox from you. It would be an instant reply.

Not hinting at all by the way

By *ixed MisterMan
over a year ago

London

Always hated dating apps, was always rather weird people, people I went to school with, someone who knows who knows someone that I know or a mixture of 3. So gave up.

The matching at chatting part was sometimes fun before one of those things took hold.

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

They are out there .

By *ostindreamsMan
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 29/05/23 18:12:31]

By *ixed MisterMan
over a year ago

London

The bar has been on the floor for a long time. I refuse to stoop to meet men that can’t/won’t make an effort.

Sounds like we've had the same life lessons: if a guy doesn't make an effort in the beginning, he never will (those who do, gradually stop making an effort)."

Every now and then they go the other way, it's a very fine line.

By *os_GoddessofdawnWoman
over a year ago

In the clouds

What do you need help with?

over a year ago

That's why I'm back here (oh and the copious number of fakes)."

I’m giving it to the weekend. It’s awful.

By *melie LALWoman
over a year ago

Peterborough

"I haven't been on dating apps in a while and I'm amazed the fish thing is still a thing!"

The match group own most of them, including POF.

By *ostindreamsMan
over a year ago

London

It's a circus out there.

It’s weird. I get not responding to unsolicited messages on here but when you have both swiped on each why then go silent? "

My guess is that they have lot of matches and are having me in a waiting list

For me, the weirdest thing is that they don't want to meet after chatting for a week. I hate texting with people I have never met. Would rather meet for a drink or coffee or a walk. But they ghost me the moment I ask for a meeting.

over a year ago

"Ooooh look at Miss Big Shot here getting matches and 3 whole replies "

I think they saw my face and ran away

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

That's why I'm back here (oh and the copious number of fakes).

I’m giving it to the weekend. It’s awful."

I rejoined last week and ready to delete too

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Ooooh look at Miss Big Shot here getting matches and 3 whole replies

I think they saw my face and ran away "

Or thought you were a bot because they never thought you would match with them

By *melie LALWoman
over a year ago

Peterborough

It's a circus out there.

For me, the weirdest thing is that they don't want to meet after chatting for a week. I hate texting with people I have never met. Would rather meet for a drink or coffee or a walk. But they ghost me the moment I ask for a meeting."

I get ghosted when they realise I have no money to scam

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"They'll ask you for £200 to invest in crypto before they ask you on a date.

It was £100 of bitcoins, maybe I look poor."

I tell them I'm poor in the first message.

over a year ago

Was it on the floor when you told me I was hot? Makes sense haha "

I mean the dating bar, where people think putting low effort into a person is acceptable.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

It's a circus out there.

For me, the weirdest thing is that they don't want to meet after chatting for a week. I hate texting with people I have never met. Would rather meet for a drink or coffee or a walk. But they ghost me the moment I ask for a meeting.

I get ghosted when they realise I have no money to scam "

I've been blocked when I've said men pretending to be someone they aren't is against God's word and those men will go to hell.

By *enn68Man
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Aha not just me then !

over a year ago

It's a circus out there.

For me, the weirdest thing is that they don't want to meet after chatting for a week. I hate texting with people I have never met. Would rather meet for a drink or coffee or a walk. But they ghost me the moment I ask for a meeting."

It’s bumble, if you don’t respond in 24 hours the match gets deleted. You don’t get time for a waitlist.

By *ngelONorthWoman
over a year ago

North East

Dating sites are dire but I too keep trying x

By *melie LALWoman
over a year ago

Peterborough

It's a circus out there.

I've been blocked when I've said men pretending to be someone they aren't is against God's word and those men will go to hell."

I'm guessing those profiles have state how God is a big part of their life, Yadda Yadda lol

over a year ago

Wow!!!

Clearly I wasn’t doing the dating apps wrong!!

Maybe we should all stick to the old traditional way of meeting people….pissed up in a pub / club making a twat of ourselves

over a year ago

"Welcome back.

Filleted?

I think the important bit is you crouch down and show how manly you and your fish are."

Crouching, got it.

Any gang signs or hand signals I should flash, affiliations or links?

Would a fresh vape choo choo cloud help too? All, moody, an shit.

over a year ago

"

Because all dating apps use shitty algorithms to match you with someone..you clearly have a thing for fishermen

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

"Wow!!!

Clearly I wasn’t doing the dating apps wrong!!

Maybe we should all stick to the old traditional way of meeting people….pissed up in a pub / club making a twat of ourselves "

,, this where chat up skills really kick in,,

By *erence IIMan
over a year ago

Irrelevant

"You do realise that no response is a response. No one owes you a reply ...

Oh, hang on, wrong gender, wrong site

I agree for unsolicited messages. But when you have both swiped and matched it feels strange."

At a guess this means they think your pics are hot, hence the swipe, when you message, either something in your message or the prompt to actually read your bio throws up something they don't like?

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Because all dating apps use shitty algorithms to match you with someone..you clearly have a thing for fishermen "

That does raise an interesting question though. Are dating apps shit on purpose because they want to retain their customer base?

By *ostindreamsMan
over a year ago

London

It's a circus out there.

It’s bumble, if you don’t respond in 24 hours the match gets deleted. You don’t get time for a waitlist."

Ah. I use Hinge. Long time since I used Bumble.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Wow - my friend used fb dating... 'interviewed' (first date) around 8 guys... Chose one, is now engaged, about to get married.. Just one year on

over a year ago

If you're going for roe-mance, then you'll want to consider the caviar.

over a year ago

"Every single guy I met off dating apps is also on here, I found ironically, but they won’t tell you that.

I’m sticking with fab

"

Totally this .... some are even honest enough to say they are not single on here but say they are single and are looking for a relationship on a dating app.

Honestly I have given up on dating apps, first day of rejoining you get the nice looking guys but none reply to your messages, by week 2 it's shrek and his pet fish standing by a sports car he doesn't own.

None of them actually want to date or potentially have have a proper relationship. At least with fab you know people just want a shag

over a year ago

Because all dating apps use shitty algorithms to match you with someone..you clearly have a thing for fishermen "

The exact opposite I’m veggie, fish torture is not my thing.

Oh maybe the site is a Sadist?

over a year ago

Because all dating apps use shitty algorithms to match you with someone..you clearly have a thing for fishermen

The exact opposite I’m veggie, fish torture is not my thing.

Oh maybe the site is a Sadist? "

Sadist-dating.com

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

"Every single guy I met off dating apps is also on here, I found ironically, but they won’t tell you that.

I’m sticking with fab

Totally this .... some are even honest enough to say they are not single on here but say they are single and are looking for a relationship on a dating app.

Honestly I have given up on dating apps, first day of rejoining you get the nice looking guys but none reply to your messages, by week 2 it's shrek and his pet fish standing by a sports car he doesn't own.

None of them actually want to date or potentially have have a proper relationship. At least with fab you know people just want a shag "

,, week 2 shrek made me laugh,,

over a year ago

"Wow - my friend used fb dating... 'interviewed' (first date) around 8 guys... Chose one, is now engaged, about to get married.. Just one year on "
m

Does she have a list of interview questions, I need all the help I can get!

over a year ago

Why does no one talk? …..

"

Did you just ask that on Fab,?

This site encourages people not to talk!

over a year ago

"

It’s different when you both swiped yes and matched vs unsolicited messages

over a year ago

It’s different when you both swiped yes and matched vs unsolicited messages "

The lady isn't wrong there

over a year ago

It’s different when you both swiped yes and matched vs unsolicited messages "

You’ve raised an interesting point….maybe fab needs this type of action in it to stop those unsolicited messages

over a year ago

You’ve raised an interesting point….maybe fab needs this type of action in it to stop those unsolicited messages "

How about making it Women only message men to initiate a conversation...surely that would remove the unsolicited messages...and 50% of the dickhead men that women bitch about on Fab

over a year ago

You’ve raised an interesting point….maybe fab needs this type of action in it to stop those unsolicited messages

How about making it Women only message men to initiate a conversation...surely that would remove the unsolicited messages...and 50% of the dickhead men that women bitch about on Fab "

Isn’t it usually 99.99%

over a year ago

How about making it Women only message men to initiate a conversation...surely that would remove the unsolicited messages...and 50% of the dickhead men that women bitch about on Fab

Isn’t it usually 99.99% "

I was allowing for 49.99% who still fancy there chances

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

It's a circus out there.

I've been blocked when I've said men pretending to be someone they aren't is against God's word and those men will go to hell.

I'm guessing those profiles have state how God is a big part of their life, Yadda Yadda lol"

Yea, go on about honesty and their poor child without a mother, or she's been left in America with the mother.

over a year ago

Dating apps are generally better in my experience for meeting people in person. The match function helps massively because there’s pretty much always at least an attraction there. It’s hard being poly on some of them but even then it’s been mostly positive. Never been messed about or stood up or anything. Had lots of matches. But the biggest negative is there’s no forums and no chance to just make friends really.

By *melie LALWoman
over a year ago

Peterborough

It's a circus out there.

I'm guessing those profiles have state how God is a big part of their life, Yadda Yadda lol

Yea, go on about honesty and their poor child without a mother, or she's been left in America with the mother.

"

We've talked to the same "guy" (storyline)

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

It was always men crouching down with tigers when I last ventured into dating.

All I really wanted to see was a bloke smiling. Rarer than hens teeth that was!

So I gave up online dating and I now lurk in garden centres and ask strange men for recommendations on lawn mowers.

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

"

Oh for goodness sake, OP!!!

I have been on bumble and hinge for months and as soon as I decide to give it a break, you pop on! I shall take this very personally

Over the past couple of years I’ve been on quite a few first dates with women around where we live. Some of their stories are quite the eye opener and I can barely believe men behave that way! (oh, hang on - of course I can, I know what they’re like on fab)

For what it’s worth, it’s not a gender thing. I’ve had loads of matches and then get completely ignored. I’d like to reassure you that you’ll hook someone soon, but I didn’t

But I hope you do

over a year ago

OP I'm on the same two sites as you, and my experience has been very similar!

By *rucey_BigBallsMan
over a year ago

London

"OP I'm on the same two sites as you, and my experience has been very similar! "

Newcat and bellaseas. Counter offer. MFF with me. No?

By *ixed MisterMan
over a year ago

London

Reading through this thread has left me thinking "how on earth does this happen?" Surely the whole point is to match with attractive women and get talking??

By *4bimMan
over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Bitcoins?

Interesting

over a year ago

"OP I'm on the same two sites as you, and my experience has been very similar! "

It’s reassuring that it’s not just me. Im starting to think I’ve got banging boobs and a scary face.

over a year ago

"Dating apps are generally better in my experience for meeting people in person. The match function helps massively because there’s pretty much always at least an attraction there. It’s hard being poly on some of them but even then it’s been mostly positive. Never been messed about or stood up or anything. Had lots of matches. But the biggest negative is there’s no forums and no chance to just make friends really. "

If they don’t talk to me, I can’t meet them!

Pesky poly people taking all the partners when I can’t even get one

By *ansoffateMan
over a year ago

Sagittarius A

A mate suggested it to me. It's like a fuck roulette.

Also everyone says the same thing and looks dead behind the eyes so I forget who I've said what to

I don't think I am suited to the modern mainstream world. Or maybe anywhere to be honest so I guess you lot are stuck with me.

over a year ago

"Dating apps are generally better in my experience for meeting people in person. The match function helps massively because there’s pretty much always at least an attraction there. It’s hard being poly on some of them but even then it’s been mostly positive. Never been messed about or stood up or anything. Had lots of matches. But the biggest negative is there’s no forums and no chance to just make friends really.

If they don’t talk to me, I can’t meet them!

Pesky poly people taking all the partners when I can’t even get one "

To be fair- I don’t message all my matches. It would be too difficult to keep up. I’m terrible with replying to messages. So I message 50% and the other 50% I hope will message me first if they’re interested I guess

I’ve learned now anyway that I am never getting involved with monogamous people again from these apps though so swings and roundabouts

By *weetiepie99Woman
over a year ago

cardiff

Its a mixed bag to be honest. Am also on one or two. Have had some good dates. Some not so. Its just 'sifting' through a lot of people to find the good ones. I don't struggle to get matches. Its more of a struggle to find the 'good ones'. I met my last partner on one of them. It was a great relationship.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Round of applause

over a year ago

Fish are easier to catch than women

over a year ago

I've learnt only one thing from Dating apps vs Fab. My boobs are clearly more appealing than my face

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I think that men swipe right on everyone.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

My goldfish is cute

By *ardinal FangMan
over a year ago

Sandy

"And the how is holding a fish attractive? It’s a fish!!! "

Was it PoF or did you accidentally register on some random angling site by mistake?

over a year ago

I find dating apps are a nightmare!!

People match and dont talk, 1 word answers so cannot make conversation, even when you ask open ended Q's.

Loads of fake profiles.

Ive been on and off them for years, actually met less around 5 people in person

By *rouserbulgeMan
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

"I've learnt only one thing from Dating apps vs Fab. My boobs are clearly more appealing than my face "

Ha! Fab has made me realise my body is better than my face.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

No idea about dating aps but I would guess that men are a little intimidated by you. I mean from what I can see you are rather gorgeous

over a year ago

I have more luck here. I must have a prettier penis than I do face.

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

OP they’ll probably think you aren’t real.

But the problem is here and on other sites - a lot can’t converse at all. It’s becoming a dying art.

We get a lot of messages and I’d say only a handful don’t get deleted as you know from that first message what the conversation is going to be like.

We’ve just had a guy message us and say he’s half Italian…C lived in Italy and replied in Italian. He replied and said he doesn’t know Italian and never lived there …I’m half Italian too then

K

By *ack688Man
over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

Give a man a fish and he will post a photo of himself with it on dating apps to attract women he then is too scared to talk to.

Teach a man to fish and he will do pretty much the same thing until he finds a woman who doesn’t mind him spending his weekends fishing!

Post new Message to Thread