Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ballache

Jump to newest

By *estarossa. OP   Woman
over a year ago

Flagrante

So for real guys, do you get it, and can you describe why and what it feels like?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I prefer panache to ballache

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

"I prefer panache to ballache "

I like ganache.

over a year ago

"I prefer panache to ballache "

Moustache..

over a year ago

I can occasionally if I get my cycling shorts, or riding position wrong. Oh and the potholes definitely contribute to ballache while riding.

By *estarossa. OP   Woman
over a year ago

Flagrante

"I can occasionally if I get my cycling shorts, or riding position wrong. Oh and the potholes definitely contribute to ballache while riding. "

But not from edging?

Or being unable to fuck the person you want to fuck?

over a year ago

"I can occasionally if I get my cycling shorts, or riding position wrong. Oh and the potholes definitely contribute to ballache while riding.

But not from edging?

Or being unable to fuck the person you want to fuck?"

I get it mostly from edging. It’s like a dull ache. Makes my entire body feel strange and I feel lightheaded. Usually cured by paracetamol.

over a year ago

"I can occasionally if I get my cycling shorts, or riding position wrong. Oh and the potholes definitely contribute to ballache while riding.

But not from edging?

+1 to edging or being teased repeatedly with no release. It's sort of like a tight muscle feeling, bit of a dull ache

over a year ago

But not from edging?

I’ve no idea, I can’t say I’ve ever edged myself, or been edged. I didn’t even know what it was until recently.

over a year ago

I think what’s being discussed here is blueballs. I hate it. HATE it. Ruins my entire day. But I still edge like the masochist that I am.

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

Yes ballache/blueballs are a thing and it's remarkably uncomfortable.

I can assure you it is really quite painful.

But for me it only occurs when I am severely aroused (so horny you'd fuck a postbox) for a long time without an orgasm

It can take a good few hours for the pain to go away

faster results are achieved if you go and have a wank

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I've told my daughter to give the biggest ball ache of her life 'if a man ever over steps the mark. Because apparently it really hurts there!

*Sorry not sorry

Jo.Xx

By *eneralKenobiMan
over a year ago

North Angus

As in blue balls?

That can send shooting pain right through my stomach if not dealt with

By *moothCriminal_xMan
over a year ago

Redditch

It's a load of shit lol. Invented to guilt girls into finishing guys off. The hypersensitivity you grt when edging and the feeling of being fully loaded isnt remotely painful or a "dull ache".

By *mie subCDTV/TS
over a year ago

Doncaster

I got it spending a week in chastity, being teased daily as well so thankful to be released lol

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

"It's a load of shit lol. Invented to guilt girls into finishing guys off. The hypersensitivity you grt when edging and the feeling of being fully loaded isnt remotely painful or a "dull ache". "

"Blue balls is thought to be caused by the excessive accumulation of fluid in the epididymis, the tubes that transport sperm from the testicles, during prolonged arousal.

Without ejaculation, the back-up of fluid can cause congestion in the epididymis, causing discomfort or pain"

I thought it was bullshit until it happened to me

It really can be quite painful

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"So for real guys, do you get it, and can you describe why and what it feels like?"
he's a footballer isn't he german?

By *ooBulMan
over a year ago

Missin’ Yo’ Kissin’

I got something better than that....

When you get in yer car and your underwear starts to tighten up & ride up yer ball sacks. It's cross between being garroted with a cheese wire (ahem, pardon the pun),like an atomic wedgie without having had the wedgie!!! It's like yer jeans are joining in too.

You can't drive off till you have sorted it out. You have to adjust yourself till yer kerb hangers sit properly.

Anybody looking in must think what a perv!

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

Oh, I thought this was more metaphorical - ie, something that is very annoying.

Other than acute incidents like in sport (where the pain is akin to someone trying to rip them off through your stomach), I don't think my balls have ever actually ached.

The

By *ooleyMan
over a year ago

preston

""Blue balls is thought to be caused by the excessive accumulation of fluid in the epididymis, the tubes that transport sperm from the testicles, during prolonged arousal.

Without ejaculation, the back-up of fluid can cause congestion in the epididymis, causing discomfort or pain"

It really can be quite painful "

Hm. Interesting, I've never thought to look into the actual physiological cause.

By *ooleyMan
over a year ago

preston

It's horrible!

It's normally the result of being too turned on. Like sometimes, if it's been a while and there's a long snogging session - the tension builds up and up. Might be oversharing here, but I sometimes produce a lot of precum and it backs up and starts as a dull ache around the balls, barse and stomach and just gets sharper and sharper. Ugh, horrible & thanks to ThePerkyPumpkin (above) I now know why.

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

It's definitely uncomfortable really sore pain through your stomach depending how long edged for and balls hurt just to touch

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I have had a strange ache feeling like a tightening of the skin on occasions but it quickly goes.

Did see a guy get hit in the nuts once and the pain was so bad he actually fainted.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"So for real guys, do you get it, and can you describe why and what it feels like?"

It’s like leg ache, but in your bollocks.

The mr

By *moothCriminal_xMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"It's a load of shit lol. Invented to guilt girls into finishing guys off. The hypersensitivity you grt when edging and the feeling of being fully loaded isnt remotely painful or a "dull ache".

"Blue balls is thought to be caused by the excessive accumulation of fluid in the epididymis, the tubes that transport sperm from the testicles, during prolonged arousal.

It really can be quite painful "

"Is thought to be"

Nonsense. The sensation isn't painful even if something physiologically as you describe is going on. Your testicles wouldnt be involved - it would be higher up even if it was real

over a year ago

Definitely occurs when I am chatting with a lover and we have not been able to meet for a while. My balls ache, they feel painful and sensitive and the best way to get rid of it is for the partner to turn up!

over a year ago

I get it if the session is very long and held back from cumming. Doesn't happen too often but is real.

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

"It's a load of shit lol. Invented to guilt girls into finishing guys off. The hypersensitivity you grt when edging and the feeling of being fully loaded isnt remotely painful or a "dull ache".

It really can be quite painful

"Is thought to be"

Nonsense. The sensation isn't painful even if something physiologically as you describe is going on. Your testicles wouldnt be involved - it would be higher up even if it was real"

You know what, you must be right... all the men here including myself that say they have experienced this pain are obviously lying. We all had a quick chat about it and decided that we should pretend blue balls exists, using the Fab forums as a platform to spread our misinformation to suit our own needs

over a year ago

"

You know what, you must be right... all the men here including myself that say they have experienced this pain are obviously lying. We all had a quick chat about it and decided that we should pretend blue balls exists, using the Fab forums as a platform to spread our misinformation to suit our own needs "

You were not to tell him. You promised. Next you will be letting him know about the clique. Such a spoil sport.

By *moothCriminal_xMan
over a year ago

Redditch

It's a well known myth. Prolonged sexual arousal because of the increased blood flow can be mildly uncomfortable and create a heavy feeling but this isnt pain. People just dont have the vocabulary and are attached to the urban legend.

By *eneralKenobiMan
over a year ago

North Angus

"It's a well known myth. Prolonged sexual arousal because of the increased blood flow can be mildly uncomfortable and create a heavy feeling but this isnt pain. People just dont have the vocabulary and are attached to the urban legend."

Yep, the pain I felt in my balls and stomach are completely mythical thanks for clearing that up Doc

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

"It's a well known myth. Prolonged sexual arousal because of the increased blood flow can be mildly uncomfortable and create a heavy feeling but this isnt pain. People just dont have the vocabulary and are attached to the urban legend."

Sure

By *ocksareoffMan
over a year ago

Out n About

Only really ever had ball ache after miss judging a jump on my bike and the saddle twatting my plums. Other than they were a little tender after I had the snip. Certainly don't recall ever feeling what the OP describes during anything sexual related.

Post new Message to Thread