Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nudist Beaches.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I'm in Cornwall and I keep getting asked if I'm going to or want to go to Vault Beach.

Looking it up its a beach where the last third of it is a family nudist beach.

Now I don't think it's entirely appropriate to go to a family nudist beach to meet other fabbers. Socially yes maybe if that's your thing. What's everyone else thoughts on this?

People have described shagging and hiding in the rocks etc. But this is a criminal offence is it not? On a family beach? Does the the fact its partly nudist actually make any difference?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I haven't seen anything going on the nudist beaches. Occasionally at certain times at studland it happens in the dunes. But that beach hasn't got any discreet places to hide? Thought it's pretty exposed. Some people think just because you're a nudist you go around shagging all the time lol

By *irty-pairCouple
over a year ago

South Essex

If there’s no where to go to be discrete, and especially if it’s a family beach, then it’s a no from us. We only play on the beach if we’re secluded and around other likeminded folk, never around people who are there to do nothing more than sunbathe naked.

Though the idea for having an innocent social on the beach could be fun, just as long as no one expects any play there.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I'd happily meet there for a social, it's a popular nudist beach for couples and families, the feely single men quantity is quite low compared to the sexual nudist beaches. However. Being aware of non nudist people I wouldn't be getting up for a stroll as they have had trouble there before, between the two groups

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It wouldn't be for me. Nudist anything wouldn't be.

I had a sex on the beach fantasy which I played out last summer. (very late at night, no one around) and can honestly say that the sand getting everywhere stopped it being sexy.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

At studlands nudist beach it has dunes so you are hidden from view but as with anything innocent people children for example wander and could stray into these areas, so you should behave

over a year ago

Naturists beached are for nudism. Not for sexual acts. There are naturist families that attend the beaches too.

Unfortunately a lot of people (usually men) forget this and think naked = sex.

Meon was awful myself and a friend spent the entire day fending off cruising men.

Eastney was a bit better, I had a 6’4 man with me so that helped, there was a strange bloke taking photos though

I’ve never had any issues on Studland.

I’ve been to nudist beaches all over Europe and I’ve only ever had issues on UK beaches.

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Naturists beached are for nudism. Not for sexual acts. There are naturist families that attend the beaches too.

Meon was awful myself and a friend spent the entire day fending off cruising men.

Eastney was a bit better, I had a 6’4 man with me so that helped, there was a strange bloke taking photos though

I’ve never had any issues on Studland.

I’ve been to nudist beaches all over Europe and I’ve only ever had issues on UK beaches.

"

Agreed.

Eastney is ok apart from the oddballs who turn up fully clothed and lay next to the women staring at them.

Only been to meon a couple of times,too many dog walkers and families the water is grim and yes strange weirdos peeking over the clifftop.

Studland is nice but it's a long walk to amenities.

Playing on a public beach is a definite NO.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Sex on a nudist beach is a big no from me. I go to chill and unwind. I have seen men disappear into the dunes together but that doesn't bother me as they are out of view.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

I use nude beaches to be nude and relax Though I inevitably end up with a few floaters lurking near after an hour or so .

Only beach place I see regular sex stuff has been at cap dagde on holidays there

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

"Naturists beached are for nudism. Not for sexual acts. There are naturist families that attend the beaches too.

"

Exactly this! Whether you call it naturism or nudism (which is a distinction that could be argued until the end of time), it’s about people who like to sunbathe naked having a safe place to do so, without offending those who don’t subscribe to that lifestyle or being pestered by horny knobheads.

I get the inevitability of line-blurring and I don’t begrudge that for people who follow both lifestyles. But the assumption should never be made that one includes the other.

Here endeth the rant haha.

over a year ago

I've spent time at vault beach with my family not at the far end though and wasnt naked as always been too cold and raining LOL.

Even if you can't be seen on the beach you can by people walking along the coast path on the cliffs above it.

But as others say. Naturism and nudist places does not mean sex.

By *batMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Great for a social and of course you both get to see a lot of each other. But no more a place for sex than if you'd had a social in your local Costa Coffee.

I'd happily have a non sexual but nude social.

Gbat

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
over a year ago

Next Door

Never played and would never play on or near a nudist beach.

I go to the beach to relax. Happy to chat to people.

I don't like people invading my space on the beach so I respect other people space.

Wanking dead/meerkats that appear can really f off.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

The whole point of nudism is to desexualise naked bodies, so sex in any naturist setting is generally a no no.

Obviously there are always people who don’t get the memo and just want to ogle bare flesh, that equate naked with sex but that’s a huge red flag

over a year ago

We enjoy naturist beaches throughout the summer. Pretty much all of them have a section to avoid because creepy blokes walk in little circuits perving and hoping for action.

Post new Message to Thread