Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wanted sexy woman/Ts/Cd for comic book

Jump to newest

By *ellopop69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Springfield

Looking for a sexy woman or Ts/Cd to feature in a comic book series, I’m needing someone to feature in the book who has the right look & vibe , if interested let me know I can give you more details & even draw you as you will appear in the book. It is an adult mature book which will feature short stories of the main character. I have been published & this is totally legitimate

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Looking for a sexy woman or Ts/Cd to feature in a comic book series, I’m needing someone to feature in the book who has the right look & vibe , if interested let me know I can give you more details & even draw you as you will appear in the book. It is an adult mature book which will feature short stories of the main character. I have been published & this is totally legitimate "

From experience finding somebody to life model on here is really hard and it’s understandable, people naturally dubious about artists wanting to use their pictures. Bit of advice find people that are comfortable with you doing this sort of artwork and have plenty of artwork that you can show your serious about it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread