Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ignoring message

Jump to newest

By *erekp OP   Man
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I seem to be sending messages to women and couples but don't gwt reply . Is there somthing wiorng in my profile. Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You aren't what they are looking for.

That's it.

Not amount of adjustment or profile rewrites can fix that.

over a year ago

"I seem to be sending messages to women and couples but don't gwt reply . Is there somthing wiorng in my profile. Thanks"

Most people don't reply. Don't worry about it. Some good people on here but many shallow. Check your spelling and perhaps send a wink first?

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"I seem to be sending messages to women and couples but don't gwt reply . Is there somthing wiorng in my profile. Thanks"

I’d sort you spelling out for a start.

The mr

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Hi Derek

Are you still using speech recognition software?

People often don't reply as you know. There isn't a lot you can do about it really. Are you making sure you fit their criteria before you message?

over a year ago

We all have preferences OP

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

Has this not been asnwered a million times.

People on here don't owe you anything.

Why should a woman, I'll use this as this is the gender being refered to, scrole through messages that involve dick pics, asking to do random and sometimes unpleasant things, abusive message to find one that perhaps is nice, just to reply and say no thank you.

A post like this isn't actualy very polite anyway as it feels like a form of manipulation through sympathy.

Why the fuck should that be on a womans shoulders.

I'm sing this to all these types of post know, happy fabbing

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

dont worry about my friend,,,

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

"Has this not been asnwered a million times.

People on here don't owe you anything.

Why should a woman, I'll use this as this is the gender being refered to, scrole through messages that involve dick pics, asking to do random and sometimes unpleasant things, abusive message to find one that perhaps is nice, just to reply and say no thank you.

A post like this isn't actualy very polite anyway as it feels like a form of manipulation through sympathy.

Why the fuck should that be on a womans shoulders.

I'm sing this to all these types of post know, happy fabbing"

I'm sure I read this somewhere yesterday

By *weetiepie99Woman
over a year ago

cardiff

"I seem to be sending messages to women and couples but don't gwt reply . Is there somthing wiorng in my profile. Thanks

The mr "

I'd not be so harsh before you reply for a start. He is partially blind.

By *aucasian GhandiMan
over a year ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

"I seem to be sending messages to women and couples but don't gwt reply . Is there somthing wiorng in my profile. Thanks

The mr "

Seriously, wtf is wrong with people on here..if no constructive feedback is available. Do we really have to troll....

over a year ago

Hi Derek.

It's nice to see you back on the forums.

The best way to deal with it is to just forget about the messages once sent and carry on as normal. That way if you get a reply it's a nice surprise.

over a year ago

The mr

Seriously, wtf is wrong with people on here..if no constructive feedback is available. Do we really have to troll...."

And it's "your spelling" not "you spelling"

By *aucasian GhandiMan
over a year ago

Op we can't be everything to everyone...just keep doing your thing, those who your meant to meet you'll meet...any negativity that this thread generate try to ignore the best that you can

By *weetiepie99Woman
over a year ago

cardiff

The mr

Seriously, wtf is wrong with people on here..if no constructive feedback is available. Do we really have to troll....

And it's "your spelling" not "you spelling" "

By *aucasian GhandiMan
over a year ago

The mr

And it's "your spelling" not "you spelling" "

The irony

By *obilebottomMan
over a year ago

All over

The mr

And it's "your spelling" not "you spelling"

"

That's what I always find sad on here. Instead of positive encouragement it's sometimes straight for the jugular even though nobody knows what sort of courage it took people to make the step to join or their personal circumstances, just like in this case. For the OP, just listen to the positive advice on here as there is a lot of it and take what suits your own circumstances as different things will suit different people. All the best.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

i wouldn't like to say but you are up against many men so i guess you'll either be lucky or you won't

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Be kind people...

By *amantha_JadeWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

Hi OP. There doesn’t have to be anything wrong with your profile or message for people not to reply. No reply means ‘no thanks’. I would suggest that you read their bio first to see if you match what they are looking for and perhaps send a wink before messaging to establish if there’s any interest. Good luck

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Maybe write a bit more about what you're looking for OP and activities you enjoy.

By *aucasian GhandiMan
over a year ago

"Be kind people... "

Its really sad that this has to be said, in what is supposed to be such a welcoming, open minded, and inclusive place..People have to be reminded of this fact...

By *erekp OP   Man
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I have re donw my profile

By *aucasian GhandiMan
over a year ago

"I have re donw my profile"

Good stuff Op...now go get em