Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mediums ( not the waist size)

Jump to newest

By *tyoursecretservice OP   Man
over a year ago

Malice oo oo oo yeah

Hey. Not the usual call me for fun or rate the picture above sorry.

I am genuinely interested in the paranormal and. Would love to hear from anyone with the same interests.

Do you like ghost hunts

Are you a witch

Can you use a Ouija board

PM me if it makes you more comfortable. I am not after ghost stories guys I have plenty.

Thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would message, but last time you ghosted me

over a year ago

Malice oo oo oo yeah

"I would message, but last time you ghosted me "
That's because you only wanted to see some ghoulies and have me put the Willie's up you...must be terrible being blown out.

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

"I would message, but last time you ghosted me "

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

Not into this myself, just wanted to share a funny story. Yesterday I was watching a comedy panel show and they showed a clip of a woman who truly believed she could hear her dog’s thoughts.

She booked a dog psychiatrist, got ‘tuned in’ to her dog’s thoughts (the dog was asleep at the time haha) and communicated what her dog was thinking to the dog psychiatrist, who then had to diagnose and resolve the dog’s problems.

Boggles the mind.

Or is that doggles the mind….

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I don't believe that the mediums you see on telly, YouTube and in the church hall for an evening if mediumship are genuine. They're either deeply deluded or con artists.

I have experienced a lot of things that I can't explain and don't close my mind to the possibility of there being more to life than we currently know because of those experiences

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"I don't believe that the mediums you see on telly, YouTube and in the church hall for an evening if mediumship are genuine. They're either deeply deluded or con artists.

I have experienced a lot of things that I can't explain and don't close my mind to the possibility of there being more to life than we currently know because of those experiences "

I don't believe in medium ship or similar, nor ghosties or ghoulies etc.

But. On Wednesday, a Very Bad Thing happened. And for some reason, I just knew. When the news was shared with us on Thursday, I already knew. Weird.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I don't believe that the mediums you see on telly, YouTube and in the church hall for an evening if mediumship are genuine. They're either deeply deluded or con artists.

I have experienced a lot of things that I can't explain and don't close my mind to the possibility of there being more to life than we currently know because of those experiences

I don't believe in medium ship or similar, nor ghosties or ghoulies etc.

But. On Wednesday, a Very Bad Thing happened. And for some reason, I just knew. When the news was shared with us on Thursday, I already knew. Weird. "

Sorry a bad thing happened.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I can be pretty good with the tarot cards and reading people, but I need to be in the right head space.

Also know things before they happen and believe in little signs sent from spirit.

over a year ago

Malice oo oo oo yeah

"I can be pretty good with the tarot cards and reading people, but I need to be in the right head space.

Also know things before they happen and believe in little signs sent from spirit."

ideally I'm wanting to try understanding what you class as a sign from spirit. Maybe it's suggested thought implanted from others or previous conversation.i want to learn Ouija and seances. Maybe you are sensitive to such things.

Would love to chat more...Upto you?

By *aucasian GhandiMan
over a year ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

"Hey. Not the usual call me for fun or rate the picture above sorry.

I am genuinely interested in the paranormal and. Would love to hear from anyone with the same interests.

Do you like ghost hunts

Are you a witch

PM me if it makes you more comfortable. I am not after ghost stories guys I have plenty.

Thanks x"

Ghost hunts are a con. Been on 7, the onky activity ever reported is by the staff leasing them. So brings in the powwr of suggestion and conformational biases.

over a year ago

"…

Do you like ghost hunts

Are you a witch

"

Yes

No

No

But I like all that shit.

By *ixed MisterMan
over a year ago

London

I like all things paranormal tbh, I have a weird partial addiction to being scared.

By *ansoffateMan
over a year ago

Sagittarius A

I'm not a witch but I can detect their presence and I believe one is lurking in the shadows.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I can be pretty good with the tarot cards and reading people, but I need to be in the right head space.

Also know things before they happen and believe in little signs sent from spirit. ideally I'm wanting to try understanding what you class as a sign from spirit. Maybe it's suggested thought implanted from others or previous conversation.i want to learn Ouija and seances. Maybe you are sensitive to such things.

Would love to chat more...Upto you?"

A sign could be anything really, just something I would only associate with someone who's passed, others might call it coincidence, but sometimes there's just too many!

You should see if there's a spiritualist church near you, they'd be the best people to speak to

over a year ago

Malice oo oo oo yeah

"Hey. Not the usual call me for fun or rate the picture above sorry.

Do you like ghost hunts

Are you a witch

Thanks x

Ghost hunts are a con. Been on 7, the onky activity ever reported is by the staff leasing them. So brings in the powwr of suggestion and conformational biases."

sorry to hear your Hunts were uneventful. I've done a few and TBH as a sceptic the very 1st one I did had me hooked. Yes lots of times I think. The Guide suggests and others well you wouldn't believe me.

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

"I'm not a witch but I can detect their presence and I believe one is lurking in the shadows."

Damnit - I've lost my touch

over a year ago

Malice oo oo oo yeah

"…

Do you like ghost hunts

Are you a witch

Yes

No

No

But I like all that shit. "

it's intriguing stuff. Can scare the pants off ya at times

over a year ago

Malice oo oo oo yeah

"I like all things paranormal tbh, I have a weird partial addiction to being scared. "
nothing like an adrenaline rush...not the Brown ones lol

over a year ago

Malice oo oo oo yeah

"I'm not a witch but I can detect their presence and I believe one is lurking in the shadows."
you need to get out of that Basement a little more ha ha

over a year ago

"…

Do you like ghost hunts

Are you a witch

Yes

No

No

But I like all that shit. it's intriguing stuff. Can scare the pants off ya at times "

I’ve only been scared once. It was an eiry feeling. I real, someone is watching me feeling.

Other times, I know they are there, but they’re just watching me, and it’s nice company. Call me weird I do t care.

But I believe in a lot of afterlife stuff, or ghosts.

By *ansoffateMan
over a year ago

Sagittarius A

"I'm not a witch but I can detect their presence and I believe one is lurking in the shadows.

Damnit - I've lost my touch "

You may get my hackles up, but you're not the witch.

Post new Message to Thread