FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Who's going down today in the premier League?....

Jump to newest

By *xperimentingCouple19 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

If Everton go down today, I've told the Mrs that she's going to be getting the best sex imaginable haha! Enjoy your bank holiday fabbers!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *addad99Man
over a year ago

Rotherham /newquay

Dirty Leeds and Leicester for me I think Everton will just survive prob goal difference

By *ebanbetsyCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

EVERTON

By *ornyOAPMan
over a year ago

Fethiye

"If Everton go down today, I've told the Mrs that she's going to be getting the best sex imaginable haha! Enjoy your bank holiday fabbers! "

Your poor Mrs

Looks like you will be just having a wank then

over a year ago

Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 28/05/23 09:47:21]

over a year ago

Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 28/05/23 09:47:01]

over a year ago

Liverpool

"EVERTON"

Love that

over a year ago

Liverpool

"If Everton go down today, I've told the Mrs that she's going to be getting the best sex imaginable haha! Enjoy your bank holiday fabbers!

Your poor Mrs

Looks like you will be just having a wank then "

Hahahaha, love that

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

If Everton win they definitely stay up regardless of whatever Leicester or Leeds do. I fancy Everton to win and Leicester to win but I think Leeds will lose.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Leeds and Leicster

over a year ago

I think the bottom 3 stays as it is. I can’t see Moyes rolling over for Bournemouth to allow Everton to be relegated.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

It will be Everton and Leicester who go down.. Bournemouth will give the scousers a game to prove a point… and West Ham will have 10 days to prepare for the conference final!

Leeds play Tottenham… nuff said!! They are rolling over!!

over a year ago

Southampton

over a year ago

Liverpool

"I think the bottom 3 stays as it is. I can’t see Moyes rolling over for Bournemouth to allow Everton to be relegated."

Will Moyes want to risk players when they have the European final next week?

over a year ago

"I think the bottom 3 stays as it is. I can’t see Moyes rolling over for Bournemouth to allow Everton to be relegated.

Will Moyes want to risk players when they have the European final next week?"

He may rest players but he’ll still set out to win. He loves Everton.

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman
over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

As long as Leeds go down I don’t care

By *oleraine-coupleCouple
over a year ago

coleraine

As a Forest supporter I’m going to enjoy watching Leicester and Leeds go down.

over a year ago

Absolutely amazing not being anywhere near the relegation battle but instead knowing we have champions league!!!!

I hope Everton and Leicester go and Leeds stay up, but looking at the games, who knows be an interesting time from 4.30pm.....

By *orruptionandliesMan
over a year ago

leeds

"Absolutely amazing not being anywhere near the relegation battle but instead knowing we have champions league!!!!

I hope Everton and Leicester go and Leeds stay up, but looking at the games, who knows be an interesting time from 4.30pm....."

As a season ticket holder at Leeds today we will not be talking about football.

Like waiting to be shot

over a year ago

I want Everton and Leicester to go down mainly due to the bad management of the clubs recently, but think Leeds will go instead of Everton.

over a year ago

love big Sam but got to hope Leicester & Leeds go down

By *929Man
over a year ago

newcastle

Hopefully Leeds as one of my good mates supports them and I don’t want him to enjoy premier league football

By *lynJMan
over a year ago

Morden

"If Everton win they definitely stay up regardless of whatever Leicester or Leeds do. I fancy Everton to win and Leicester to win but I think Leeds will lose."

Leeds lose at home to Spurs? Doesn't seem likely to me the way spurs are playing at the moment. I think a draw is more likely.

over a year ago

Hopefully Everton, they financial irregularities cant go unpunished. They are also being funded by people from sanctioned countries (which I have from a very reliable source in the Foriegn Office

By *oddamnCouple
over a year ago

leicestershire

Leeds and Man City, once they get their financial fair play points penalty!

over a year ago

All 3 deserve to go down but Everton have it in their hands so they'll save themselves.

over a year ago

"Absolutely amazing not being anywhere near the relegation battle but instead knowing we have champions league!!!!

I hope Everton and Leicester go and Leeds stay up, but looking at the games, who knows be an interesting time from 4.30pm.....

As a season ticket holder at Leeds today we will not be talking about football.

Like waiting to be shot"

I totally get that honestly we've been in that predicament most seasons

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"If Everton win they definitely stay up regardless of whatever Leicester or Leeds do. I fancy Everton to win and Leicester to win but I think Leeds will lose.

Leeds lose at home to Spurs? Doesn't seem likely to me the way spurs are playing at the moment. I think a draw is more likely."

. I think that Harry Kane will play and score and Tottenham win. I also think that Leicester will beat West Ham as West Ham will have a eye on the Europa Conference final and Everton home support will be enough to see them best Bournemouth that’s how I see it.Add those 3 selections together with wins for Crystal Palace & Brighton and the 5fold accumulator pays 42/1

over a year ago

3.15 Curragh: Honey Girl.

By *riendlyStarMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Hope Everton survive!

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I think the bottom 3 stays as it is. I can’t see Moyes rolling over for Bournemouth to allow Everton to be relegated.

Will Moyes want to risk players when they have the European final next week?"

I'm a Hammer and I agree.. We won't be risking the likes of Rice , Bowen, Paqueta etc ...

But he'll probably prove me wrong

By *ritIndianCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

I hope Leeds stay up obviously but not holding my breath. We fans deserve so much better but the team deserve to go down. Just not good enough. We have won 11 games since sacking Bielsa. Since playing Palace it has all gone downhill. I have been a Leeds supporter since I was young and had a season ticket with my Grandad, Dad, Brother and Cousin. I will support them no matter what. I’m not in it for the glory. If I was I wouldn’t support Leeds. ALAW!

Mrs

By *ongjohnMan
over a year ago

Richmond

Leeds

By *ornyhertscouple41Couple
over a year ago

Stevenage

Hopefully Leeds and Leicester

By *adCherriesCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire/Northwest

Hopefully Dirty Leeds and Everton

over a year ago

And survival for another year….. time for change I hope

By *lynJMan
over a year ago

Morden

"If Everton win they definitely stay up regardless of whatever Leicester or Leeds do. I fancy Everton to win and Leicester to win but I think Leeds will lose.

Leeds lose at home to Spurs? Doesn't seem likely to me the way spurs are playing at the moment. I think a draw is more likely.. I think that Harry Kane will play and score and Tottenham win. I also think that Leicester will beat West Ham as West Ham will have a eye on the Europa Conference final and Everton home support will be enough to see them best Bournemouth that’s how I see it.Add those 3 selections together with wins for Crystal Palace & Brighton and the 5fold accumulator pays 42/1 "

Shame about Crystal Palace and Brighton.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

Leeds lose at home to Spurs? Doesn't seem likely to me the way spurs are playing at the moment. I think a draw is more likely.. I think that Harry Kane will play and score and Tottenham win. I also think that Leicester will beat West Ham as West Ham will have a eye on the Europa Conference final and Everton home support will be enough to see them best Bournemouth that’s how I see it.Add those 3 selections together with wins for Crystal Palace & Brighton and the 5fold accumulator pays 42/1

Shame about Crystal Palace and Brighton."

. All season I have been doing 5folds or 6folds with Ladbrokes or William Hills as if one lets you down you get a free bet.However as it was last game of the season only 3 of the games had anything riding on them and I was just going to go with a treble of Everton , Leicester, Tottenham which was around the 11/2 - 6/1 mark however last minute I got greedy and threw in the other two.

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

I glad Everton stayed up.

By *ranimallxl5Man
over a year ago

Winchester

"As long as Leeds go down I don’t care "
amen

By *oinerbillMan
over a year ago

warrington

sorry to dissapoint all youi red s@@@@ fans and spoil your pier head party - get used to Thursday night football

sorry for Leeds, great fan base and great club, hope they are back soon but shocking management from the board - nearly as bad a sus

Post new Message to Thread