Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do we really need to be told???

Jump to newest

By *unx2019 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Moray

Do we really need to be told about safe sex? Almost every thread that mentions cum there is always those that mention that would do things but then say they won't because only practice safe sex.

Yep, get it most practice safe sex but why post on a thread that's talking about cum in pussy or bum that you won't do it because of sti's etc. Think it kind of defeats purpose of the thread!!!

Moan over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They know who they are.

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

Russian roulette

over a year ago

I love my ass filled with cum.... just saying

over a year ago

If the thread is would you. Then answering no because of STIs is a valid response imo.

I usually comment something along the lines of I like bareback with an established partner. Not randoms. Because as a woman commenting on them threads you then get randoms in your inbox expecting lol

over a year ago

It’s laughable how people think we lack

common sense in a general discussion sometimes. I suppose it’s safer for them to assume they’re speaking to children.

M

By *unx2019 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Moray

"Russian roulette "

If want bb or not then upto individual but do we we need to be told about STIs all the time?

over a year ago

"I love my ass filled with cum.... just saying "

How very adult of you to say so.

M

By *unx2019 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Moray

"If the thread is would you. Then answering no because of STIs is a valid response imo.

I usually comment something along the lines of I like bareback with an established partner. Not randoms. Because as a woman commenting on them threads you then get randoms in your inbox expecting lol"

Agree if it's a would you question but yes or no would suffice!

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

"Russian roulette

If want bb or not then upto individual but do we we need to be told about STIs all the time?

"

What is STIs all the time?

By *unx2019 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Moray

"Russian roulette

What is STIs all the time?"

Sexually Transmitted Infections

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

"Russian roulette

What is STIs all the time?

Sexually Transmitted Infections"

You mean like when it hurts to pee?

over a year ago

"If the thread is would you. Then answering no because of STIs is a valid response imo.

I usually comment something along the lines of I like bareback with an established partner. Not randoms. Because as a woman commenting on them threads you then get randoms in your inbox expecting lol

Agree if it's a would you question but yes or no would suffice!"

Dull thread if everyone just answers yes or no though.

over a year ago

You can't really throw out a question in an open forum, and expect only the kinds of answers you want back.

Safety and responsibility being discussed is never a bad thing. Consideration for your own health, and that of whom you are seeing is also of benefit.

Adding context such as LTRs and the rest is beneficial. There are people new to the game here, that might take such information without that context, as sacrosanct and put themselves and others at risk.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I mean, the answer to do I like cum up my ass is yes. But it's also that it's not something I'm going to do with occasional fuck buddies or meets. And I'm not going to just post yes and have my inbox filled with people who think they can bareback me.

So if the answer isn't a straight yes or no we're not allowed to answer at all?

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

"I mean, the answer to do I like cum up my ass is yes. But it's also that it's not something I'm going to do with occasional fuck buddies or meets. And I'm not going to just post yes and have my inbox filled with people who think they can bareback me.

So if the answer isn't a straight yes or no we're not allowed to answer at all?"

Yes

By *unx2019 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Moray

Agree if it's a would you question but yes or no would suffice!

Dull thread if everyone just answers yes or no though. "

True but do we need to be told that wouldn't do it because of possibilities of infections?

over a year ago

Yes.

By *unx2019 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Moray

"I mean, the answer to do I like cum up my ass is yes. But it's also that it's not something I'm going to do with occasional fuck buddies or meets. And I'm not going to just post yes and have my inbox filled with people who think they can bareback me.

Yes"

Not saying that. Can answer yes or no and say but only with partner, friend fuck buddy,etc but do have to add that might get infected???

over a year ago

Yes

Not saying that. Can answer yes or no and say but only with partner, friend fuck buddy,etc but do have to add that might get infected???"

It's a valid response.

"Its a sexy idea sexy but...." seems like a reasonable enough response

over a year ago

"You can't really throw out a question in an open forum, and expect only the kinds of answers you want back.

Safety and responsibility being discussed is never a bad thing. Consideration for your own health, and that of whom you are seeing is also of benefit.

Adding context such as LTRs and the rest is beneficial. There are people new to the game here, that might take such information without that context, as sacrosanct and put themselves and others at risk."

over a year ago

Yes

Not saying that. Can answer yes or no and say but only with partner, friend fuck buddy,etc but do have to add that might get infected???"

I was being a little obtuse in my earlier comment but what I was alluding to was that it’s, sometimes, safer to assume not everyone in a public forum is going to agree with or understand the underlying assumptions of safe sex in your post.

M

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Do we really need to be told about safe sex? Almost every thread that mentions cum there is always those that mention that would do things but then say they won't because only practice safe sex.

Yep, get it most practice safe sex but why post on a thread that's talking about cum in pussy or bum that you won't do it because of sti's etc. Think it kind of defeats purpose of the thread!!!

Moan over "

its simply a difference of opinion, so some people like it some people don't

Post new Message to Thread