Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

casual racism 2.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Go at it. Let's all talk about what is considered rascism..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ate_BMan
over a year ago

London

Best to let it go.

By *mf123Man
over a year ago

with one foot out the door

"Best to let it go."
dont bring frozen into this

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Can we just have a boobs thread

over a year ago

"Best to let it go."
why? Talking about solutions is much better than ignoring the situation. No matter how harsh it's is..

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

noun: racism

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.

Thread closed, now who FAF

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

Nah just why ffs

over a year ago

"Can we just have a boobs thread "
My boobs are not up to.yiur standards

over a year ago

"Go at it. Let's all talk about what is considered rascism.."

Pull up any one of the many, many previous threads on it before and have a read through those... I'm sure you'll find an answer

over a year ago

"Nah just why ffs "
because ignoring solves nothing.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Can we just have a boobs thread My boobs are not up to.yiur standards "

Dunno your standing the wrong way round

over a year ago

"Go at it. Let's all talk about what is considered rascism..

Pull up any one of the many, many previous threads on it before and have a read through those... I'm sure you'll find an answer "

Not solved. People take offense daily.

over a year ago

"noun: racism

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.

Thread closed, now who FAF"

This.

I vote boobs.

Mrs

By *ate_BMan
over a year ago

London

"Best to let it go.dont bring frozen into this "

Ahhhh, see what I did there

over a year ago

Not sure this will end well.

Out x

By *andadbodMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

all you’re doing is creating another thread for people to argue in

By *ornucopiaMan
over a year ago

Bexley

"Go at it. Let's all talk about what is considered rascism.."

I assume rascism(sic) must be something to do with getting angry.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"all you’re doing is creating another thread for people to argue in "

Yep

over a year ago

"all you’re doing is creating another thread for people to argue in "

Isn't that a forum tradition?

over a year ago

"Can we just have a boobs thread My boobs are not up to.yiur standards

Dunno your standing the wrong way round "

sorry is this better? Love your post Granny.

over a year ago

"Not sure this will end well.

Out x"

Love you too dear..it never does.

By *andadbodMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"all you’re doing is creating another thread for people to argue in

Isn't that a forum tradition? "

that does seem the case, indeed there are people here who just love to argue and personally attack others, what’s wrong with just being kind to one another?

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Can we just have a boobs thread My boobs are not up to.yiur standards

Dunno your standing the wrong way round sorry is this better? Love your post Granny."

Much better haha

over a year ago

" that does seem the case, indeed there are people here who just love to argue and personally attack others, what’s wrong with just being kind to one another?"

You are a beautiful person, I hope you have a lovely bank holiday weekend

over a year ago

We are casually racist, please bring on the hate.

over a year ago

that does seem the case, indeed there are people here who just love to argue and personally attack others, what’s wrong with just being kind to one another?"

I didn't personally attack anyone. Ignoring hatred because of specific issues and turning a blinds eye is acceptable?

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

that does seem the case, indeed there are people here who just love to argue and personally attack others, what’s wrong with just being kind to one another? I didn't personally attack anyone. Ignoring hatred because of specific issues and turning a blinds eye is acceptable? "

What seems to be a recurring theme is that people who have little experience of being on the end of racism (non minority groups, such as white British given that we're in the UK) struggle to accept, recognise and believe others from non white backgrounds when they give examples of incidents they've personally experienced.

And then call them out as making things up and playing the victim, or seeking to garner sympathy and attention.

Which sickens me to be honest, so on that note I'm out of this thread. It's been a while since I've seen things get as bad as today and given I've frequented the site for a good 15 years that's pretty depressing.

A

over a year ago

that does seem the case, indeed there are people here who just love to argue and personally attack others, what’s wrong with just being kind to one another? I didn't personally attack anyone. Ignoring hatred because of specific issues and turning a blinds eye is acceptable?

What seems to be a recurring theme is that people who have little experience of being on the end of racism (non minority groups, such as white British given that we're in the UK) struggle to accept, recognise and believe others from non white backgrounds when they give examples of incidents they've personally experienced.

And then call them out as making things up and playing the victim, or seeking to garner sympathy and attention.

Which sickens me to be honest, so on that note I'm out of this thread. It's been a while since I've seen things get as bad as today and given I've frequented the site for a good 15 years that's pretty depressing.

A

"

Actually been many more of the like,this whole week! A very healthy trend and gaining good steam of votes and numbers. Mods what will they do.

Way too many attracted to the easy viewing pics and vids. Rather than the intention of words and Actions.

To attack others,be dismissive,crude with hatred has very very deeo truama.

"karma " serves Hot & Cold meals.

over a year ago

that does seem the case, indeed there are people here who just love to argue and personally attack others, what’s wrong with just being kind to one another? I didn't personally attack anyone. Ignoring hatred because of specific issues and turning a blinds eye is acceptable?

A

"

over a year ago

"

"karma " serves Hot & Cold meals. "

I don't eat chameleon.

over a year ago

A

"

My point is when it comes down to everything in a dire need. Humanity takes precedent. The integrity of the person not racial religion political or sexual divides takes precedent.

By *lay 4 your plessureMan
over a year ago

Wigan

Why can't people understand that we are all part of the human race, yes, there's lots of different variations within that, but all come equally under the same category, human. Much like dogs, lots of different variations, but all dogs.

We all co-inhabit the same tiny little planet in an unimaginably huge universe, so whats the point on hating on anyone, we're all trapped here together just trying to survive.

Yes there's lots of different cultures around the world, but here's an idea, instead of knocking ones other than your own, try and learn about the different cultures, maybe there's some bits you quite like about others that you could incorporate into your own life that you'd never thought of, it might just make your temporary stay here on earth a little bit more enjoyable!

Or more simply, treat everyone else the way you would want to be treated, don't be a hate filled prick!

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Best to let it go.

why? Talking about solutions is much better than ignoring the situation. No matter how harsh it's is.."

Because you weren't actually coming up with solutions. You were talking about what if the sky is green and the grass is blue

over a year ago

"Why can't people understand that we are all part of the human race, yes, there's lots of different variations within that, but all come equally under the same category, human. Much like dogs, lots of different variations, but all dogs.

We all co-inhabit the same tiny little planet in an unimaginably huge universe, so whats the point on hating on anyone, we're all trapped here together just trying to survive.

Yes there's lots of different cultures around the world, but here's an idea, instead of knocking ones other than your own, try and learn about the different cultures, maybe there's some bits you quite like about others that you could incorporate into your own life that you'd never thought of, it might just make your temporary stay here on earth a little bit more enjoyable!

Or more simply, treat everyone else the way you would want to be treated, don't be a hate filled prick! "

exactly why the need to project being special.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Why can't people understand that we are all part of the human race, yes, there's lots of different variations within that, but all come equally under the same category, human. Much like dogs, lots of different variations, but all dogs.

Or more simply, treat everyone else the way you would want to be treated, don't be a hate filled prick!

exactly why the need to project being special. "

Does that also apply to the white people who have done that for centuries?

over a year ago

Does that also apply to the white people who have done that for centuries?"

Name one instance in history of democracy that equality wasn't fought over.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Name one instance in history of democracy that equality wasn't fought over."

You can't be serious

over a year ago

Does that also apply to the white people who have done that for centuries? Name one instance in history of democracy that equality wasn't fought over."

Don’t you need to have equality in order to fight over it

over a year ago

You can't be serious "

I am you where a monarchy prior to the US existence. If it was for us you would still be a monarchy. Technically you still are.

over a year ago

I welcome this debate racism can be anything from the n worf through to pikies

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

You can't be serious

I am you where a monarchy prior to the US existence. If it was for us you would still be a monarchy. Technically you still are."

What does having a monarchy have to do with democracy? We still have both. Also, can we please not forget that the first thread was created... OVER A FUCKING MERMAID!

over a year ago

You can't be serious I am you where a monarchy prior to the US existence. If it was for us you would still be a monarchy. Technically you still are."

I can ask anyone tomorrow who your PM is here noone would have a clue. Yet the crown is considered the ruling aspect.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"I am you where a monarchy prior to the US existence. If it was for us you would still be a monarchy. Technically you still are. I can ask anyone tomorrow who your PM is here noone would have a clue. Yet the crown is considered the ruling aspect."

That speaks more to your ignorance than to our democracy

over a year ago

"I am you where a monarchy prior to the US existence. If it was for us you would still be a monarchy. Technically you still are. I can ask anyone tomorrow who your PM is here noone would have a clue. Yet the crown is considered the ruling aspect.

That speaks more to your ignorance than to our democracy"

American's do either love the royal family or are curious about it. Their army love all the British regimental stuff.

over a year ago

You can't be serious I am you where a monarchy prior to the US existence. If it was for us you would still be a monarchy. Technically you still are. I can ask anyone tomorrow who your PM is here noone would have a clue. Yet the crown is considered the ruling aspect."

TBF fabio is the only Brit who gets who the US democratic institutions work. The rest of us still think the president's has power.

By *mf123Man
over a year ago

with one foot out the door

You can't be serious I am you where a monarchy prior to the US existence. If it was for us you would still be a monarchy. Technically you still are. I can ask anyone tomorrow who your PM is here noone would have a clue. Yet the crown is considered the ruling aspect.TBF fabio is the only Brit who gets who the US democratic institutions work. The rest of us still think the president's has power. "

as long as that florida senator never does

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

I'm fresh meat. What's the perspective?

"Go at it. Let's all talk about what is considered rascism..

Pull up any one of the many, many previous threads on it before and have a read through those... I'm sure you'll find an answer Not solved. People take offense daily. "

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

You can't be serious I am you where a monarchy prior to the US existence. If it was for us you would still be a monarchy. Technically you still are. I can ask anyone tomorrow who your PM is here noone would have a clue. Yet the crown is considered the ruling aspect.TBF fabio is the only Brit who gets who the US democratic institutions work. The rest of us still think the president's has power. "

Ah. The thread has moved on I see.

Post it in the politics room thing?

over a year ago

You can't be serious

I am you where a monarchy prior to the US existence. If it was for us you would still be a monarchy. Technically you still are.

What does having a monarchy have to do with democracy? We still have both. Also, can we please not forget that the first thread was created... OVER A FUCKING MERMAID! "

Lol

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

Racism is not going to be solved on fab. It will take serious dismantling of systemic inequalities. Which actually requires a willingness to admit those inequalities exist by those with the power to do something about it.

We can all take a while to sit with the fact that most of us have grown up in a racist society though and often have absorbed racist attitudes unconsciously. We can help by not teaching our children to be colour-blind but instead teaching them that we are all different but that everyone has worth. Teaching them to accept and appreciate our differences.

Jx

By *esi_maverickMan
over a year ago

LISKEARD

Racism is a joke on here let’s just get past it x

over a year ago

"Racism is a joke on here let’s just get past it x"

The stench is here to stay,why should it go away!!

over a year ago

You can't be serious

What does having a monarchy have to do with democracy? We still have both. Also, can we please not forget that the first thread was created... OVER A FUCKING MERMAID! "

over a year ago

Many equal rights groups from feminist, to LGBTQ, to religious and racial groups have no intention or interest in ending discrimination. They as organisations (as opposed to the demographic groups of people the claim to represent) they exist and profit only as a result of the existence of discrimination.

over a year ago

I still can't see anything wrong with your boobs OP...

over a year ago

"Racism is not going to be solved on fab. It will take serious dismantling of systemic inequalities. Which actually requires a willingness to admit those inequalities exist by those with the power to do something about it.

We can all take a while to sit with the fact that most of us have grown up in a racist society though and often have absorbed racist attitudes unconsciously. We can help by not teaching our children to be colour-blind but instead teaching them that we are all different but that everyone has worth. Teaching them to accept and appreciate our differences.

Jx"

Children have this automatically. The ones that don't are taught that behaviour and discriminatory attitude, it's very much a learnt behaviour.

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

"Many equal rights groups from feminist, to LGBTQ, to religious and racial groups have no intention or interest in ending discrimination. They as organisations (as opposed to the demographic groups of people the claim to represent) they exist and profit only as a result of the existence of discrimination. "

Where did you pick that up from?

Care to expand on it?

Sounds a bit conspiratorial to me.

over a year ago

"Many equal rights groups from feminist, to LGBTQ, to religious and racial groups have no intention or interest in ending discrimination. They as organisations (as opposed to the demographic groups of people the claim to represent) they exist and profit only as a result of the existence of discrimination.

Care to expand on it?

Sounds a bit conspiratorial to me."

It's a relatively common theory. Google toxic feminism for example.

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

"Many equal rights groups from feminist, to LGBTQ, to religious and racial groups have no intention or interest in ending discrimination. They as organisations (as opposed to the demographic groups of people the claim to represent) they exist and profit only as a result of the existence of discrimination. "

Anyway. What you say is otetty irrelevant if advocacy/watchdog groups do their work well. - Who cares if people in those groups also want power in some form for themselves.

It's like watching a rocks target and saying,ooh, he loves himself. - Yes,and, so,what.i love his music.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Got lost at the noun , bit

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

Tut.rock star. Effing phone.

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

"Many equal rights groups from feminist, to LGBTQ, to religious and racial groups have no intention or interest in ending discrimination. They as organisations (as opposed to the demographic groups of people the claim to represent) they exist and profit only as a result of the existence of discrimination.

Care to expand on it?

Sounds a bit conspiratorial to me.

It's a relatively common theory. Google toxic feminism for example."

If they wanna castrated men then that would be toxic.

Okay.sayvif I believed in the concept, it doesn't mean feminism is bad.

Or do you think feminism is not a good thing?

over a year ago

"Racism is not going to be solved on fab. It will take serious dismantling of systemic inequalities. Which actually requires a willingness to admit those inequalities exist by those with the power to do something about it.

Jx

Children have this automatically. The ones that don't are taught that behaviour and discriminatory attitude, it's very much a learnt behaviour."

over a year ago

The only people who benefited from BLM for example were members of BLM who made massive profits, with a manifesto that in parts of followed would actually hinder equal rights in the USA. Male Children raised in none nuclear family environments, without positive male role models are less likely to succeed and if there is less policing, crime esculates.

So how did wanting to destroy the traditional nuclear family and wanting to defund police help improve conditions in impoverished areas where black on black violence between young males is epedemic?

So how's that group helping anyone?

over a year ago

" Or do you think feminism is not a good thing?"

Feminism is perfectly fine. Women should have equal rights. But some groups push so hard that it totally undermines male rights.

Toxic feminism puts men down, stops them seeing their kids.

A big example is when you hear mother's not allowing their ex to see the kids or only allowing to see them as a form of control and leverage.

Other examples are this idea a woman shouldn't be punished for making a false alegation against a man.

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

Raising awareness.

Highlighting institutional racism.

You do know that if you're black your many,many more times to get stopped by the police,or arrested, or die in custody.

Or have a shutter education,have a worse job.

Obviously compared to a white person.

Or in the US, die from gun violence.

I don't get the nuclear family business. How is that particularly relevant?

How is a nuclear family relevant to a massive proportion of the population?

over a year ago

And there's a common one flying around about "cultural misappropriation" and "blacks can't be racist towards whites, because of white privilege and the power demographics"

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

Okay. Even if toxic feminism is a thing, nothings perfect.its better to eradicate patriarchy.

And not get sidetracked from the cause by exceptional circumstances which affect a minority who have the power anyway.

over a year ago

"Raising awareness.

Highlighting institutional racism.

You do know that if you're black your many,many more times to get stopped by the police,or arrested, or die in custody.

Or have a shutter education,have a worse job.

Obviously compared to a white person.

Or in the US, die from gun violence.

I don't get the nuclear family business. How is that particularly relevant?

How is a nuclear family relevant to a massive proportion of the population?"

Children from single parent families are more prone to commit crime and become involved in gang culture.

Ghettoisation is being accelerated by some of these groups.

You do know BLM is a hardcore Marxist organisation?

Go on their site. Read their manifesto if you can still find it there.

No police

End the nuclear family model

Lower the age of consent.

There are three points off it.

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

"And there's a common one flying around about "cultural misappropriation" and "blacks can't be racist towards whites, because of white privilege and the power demographics" "

Anyone can be racist,despite what colour they are.

I mean I could give reasons for why that MAY be the case (see my post above). If you're a good human. Eing and are constantly targeted by the police, and see your 'race' constantly vilified in the media, amd then see white commentators say ooh,what about us,when they may have it bad but NO where near as bad as you,you'd be well pissed off.

How about people who are white just complaining about their lot instead of whataboutery. It's avoiding the issue by deflection, and unhelpful.

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

Marxist isn't a dirty word.

Racist is.

Theybsaidbdefund the police, and start again.

Are you telling me that you wouldn't do the same if you saw them murdering black people and then often not even getting sacked, let alone banged up.

over a year ago

I'm playing snow white in a remake with the 7 bearded men.

If you don't like it make your own version

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

I think you're barking up the wrong tree. If you think racism amd misogyny is bad, don't be so bitter about people doing so much to help try to eradicate it.

Instead tuen your ire to governments who want to restrict access to voting, drive down everyone's living standards while lining their friends' pockets,stifle independent journalism(not nutters on a podcast mind) and do their damnest to turn people against each other with scare tactics in rider to maintain their own corruption, ideologically pathological political position.

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

"I'm playing snow white in a remake with the 7 bearded men.

If you don't like it make your own version "

I'm auditioning for Grumpy.

over a year ago

"Marxist isn't a dirty word.

Racist is.

Are you telling me that you wouldn't do the same if you saw them murdering black people and then often not even getting sacked, let alone banged up."

Unruly behaviour and committing crimes is what gets you police attention unless you believe the police hunt ethnic minorities for sport

over a year ago

Racist is.

Are you telling me that you wouldn't do the same if you saw them murdering black people and then often not even getting sacked, let alone banged up."

Go check out the statistics in the states for who's most likely to kill a police officer and who are the biggest groups that police shoot. Give y'all a clue, ones black and one ain't

over a year ago

"I'm playing snow white in a remake with the 7 bearded men.

If you don't like it make your own version

I'm auditioning for Grumpy."

Are you actually grumpy though? Because if you aren't it wouldn't be right that you get the role

over a year ago

You can't be serious I am you where a monarchy prior to the US existence. If it was for us you would still be a monarchy. Technically you still are. I can ask anyone tomorrow who your PM is here noone would have a clue. Yet the crown is considered the ruling aspect.TBF fabio is the only Brit who gets who the US democratic institutions work. The rest of us still think the president's has power. as long as that florida senator never does "

He is right Fabio knows more. The senator you speak of is not a senator he is a governor

over a year ago

"I still can't see anything wrong with your boobs OP..."
lol ty but atleast people are discussing and not just ignoring and Looking at boobs.

over a year ago

"Can we just have a boobs thread My boobs are not up to.yiur standards "

Hey, nice tits!!!

over a year ago

"I am you where a monarchy prior to the US existence. If it was for us you would still be a monarchy. Technically you still are. I can ask anyone tomorrow who your PM is here noone would have a clue. Yet the crown is considered the ruling aspect.

That speaks more to your ignorance than to our democracy"

and one of your own said a senator was running for president is in fact a governor. It goes both ways.

By *ndycoinsMan
over a year ago

Whaley Bridge,Nr Buxton,

Racist is.

They have just sacked and jailed two cops for unlawfully killing two black people in two separate incidents.Would o'bama have made the lipstick on a pig comment if Sarah Palin was black? Would he have called a black officer who shot a white kid who had broken into a gated community "stupid"?

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Racist is.

Are you telling me that you wouldn't do the same if you saw them murdering black people and then often not even getting sacked, let alone banged up.

Unruly behaviour and committing crimes is what gets you police attention unless you believe the police hunt ethnic minorities for sport "

I suppose you could describe racial profiling as a sport. The Met and other British forces have been described as institutionally racist (amongst other things) by official reports and by Chief Constables. But obviously none of that is actually true, or something? Probably.

over a year ago

Racist is.

Unruly behaviour and committing crimes is what gets you police attention unless you believe the police hunt ethnic minorities for sport

I suppose you could describe racial profiling as a sport. The Met and other British forces have been described as institutionally racist (amongst other things) by official reports and by Chief Constables. But obviously none of that is actually true, or something? Probably. "

Yeah I recall that trident operation to stop black on black gun and knife crime was racist because they kept stop searching young black men dressed a certain way.

Last time I got P checked it was by two black smurfs and I asked em if this was like role reversal or something. Neither was particularly amused.but that was city of London police not the Met

By *esi_maverickMan
over a year ago

LISKEARD

This nonsense about race is really becoming boring now!!!!

Look I’m an Indian guy and if I’m not a preference for anyone here then so be it….

Granted race is a preference for people here respect it an move on I’m sure there will be some people who will meet on the basis of connection etc

over a year ago

"This nonsense about race is really becoming boring now!!!!

Look I’m an Indian guy and if I’m not a preference for anyone here then so be it….

Granted race is a preference for people here respect it an move on I’m sure there will be some people who will meet on the basis of connection etc "

For once it wasn't a preference type whinge

By *ndycoinsMan
over a year ago

Whaley Bridge,Nr Buxton,

Imagine the reaction to a white guy saying a discussion about racism had become boring

over a year ago

North West

Racist is.

I suppose you could describe racial profiling as a sport. The Met and other British forces have been described as institutionally racist (amongst other things) by official reports and by Chief Constables. But obviously none of that is actually true, or something? Probably.

Yeah I recall that trident operation to stop black on black gun and knife crime was racist because they kept stop searching young black men dressed a certain way.

Last time I got P checked it was by two black smurfs and I asked em if this was like role reversal or something. Neither was particularly amused.but that was city of London police not the Met "

Operation Trident is a Met police unit, rather than an event and it remains operational today. Presumably preventing "black on black gun and knife crime" is why things like Olympic athletes travelling with their infant children have been stopped and detained for absolutely no reason whatsoever, for one example?

In your own words, "unruly behaviour and committing crimes is what gets you police attention", so we'll assume you were at minimum being unruly or at worst, committing a crime, so we're quite certain you deserved to be stopped by those officers.

over a year ago

Racist is.

Last time I got P checked it was by two black smurfs and I asked em if this was like role reversal or something. Neither was particularly amused.but that was city of London police not the Met

Operation Trident is a Met police unit, rather than an event and it remains operational today. Presumably preventing "black on black gun and knife crime" is why things like Olympic athletes travelling with their infant children have been stopped and detained for absolutely no reason whatsoever, for one example?

In your own words, "unruly behaviour and committing crimes is what gets you police attention", so we'll assume you were at minimum being unruly or at worst, committing a crime, so we're quite certain you deserved to be stopped by those officers. "

Oh I don't deny it. Some sins the police will never forget. Especially if ones never been convicted by a UK civil court.

By *ndycoinsMan
over a year ago

Whaley Bridge,Nr Buxton,

Operation Trident was based on statistics(which are clearly racist) which showed most black people are shot or knifed by other black people carrying guns or knives,so trying to stop this carnage(is racist) by the most logical method of searching people most likely to be carrying weapons.you can't win.do nothing you are racist,deploy your resources in a way that statistics show to most effective,you are racist.

over a year ago

"Operation Trident was based on statistics(which are clearly racist) which showed most black people are shot or knifed by other black people carrying guns or knives,so trying to stop this carnage(is racist) by the most logical method of searching people most likely to be carrying weapons.you can't win.do nothing you are racist,deploy your resources in a way that statistics show to most effective,you are racist. "

Institutionaly racist to be precise

By *enrythe8thMan
over a year ago

worthing

All I’m going to say is....

Loads of people black white asian Chinese etc etc...

Male or female

Gay or straight

Kill or don’t like other people same culture different culture etc etc

It’s always been that way and always will be...

Another young white kid got stabbed and killed by 2 black kids who were convicted the other wk...

But there’s no one saying it was a racist attack..

If it was the other way round they would say immediately it was racist and never here the end of it...

Some black and white people are racist...

You can’t say anything about black people anymore but it’s ok for them to be racist in films,comedians etc...

If they don’t get a job or there own way it’s racist...

Fact is white don’t get jobs as well..

If your not good enough or qualified you don’t get the job..

Period...

I’ve personally had enough of this crap being rammed down our throats daily...

White people have a hard life as well..

Have to work..

Move on and get on with it

over a year ago

"Operation Trident was based on statistics(which are clearly racist) which showed most black people are shot or knifed by other black people carrying guns or knives,so trying to stop this carnage(is racist) by the most logical method of searching people most likely to be carrying weapons.you can't win.do nothing you are racist,deploy your resources in a way that statistics show to most effective,you are racist.

Institutionaly racist to be precise "

If police stopped a black person in Chicago fitting a profile for having weapons or a white person fitting a certain profile in that scenario is it rascism.? So what is wrong with profiling. I prefer both.

By *enrythe8thMan
over a year ago

worthing

To the Indian guy..

That’s exactly my point..

U never hear the Indian/ Pakistan’s

Oriental people banging on about it...

If you think the weak pathetic British police force is bad....

Your fools...

Go to Africa or Jamaica and experience there racism and abuse of white people...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/05/23 05:23:30]

over a year ago

This week my friends white neuro diverse 12 year old with the age of a primary school child had her nose broken on the bus by a very angry 15 year old black girl whose mother has basically taught her every white person is a white supremacist and this behaviour is acceptable. She goaded the white 12 year old saying 'go on call me a n***er' and when the white girl said 'I'm not saying the N word just because you told me to' she attacked her.

I very much doubt the police will charge her but they damn well would the other way round. On top of that the 12 year old white girl has been branded a racist for no reason. It's all over social media so no yesterdays chip paper for her.

Of course racism exists but some children are being brought up with this attitude more so now and they are getting away with things because people are too scared to challenge things.

over a year ago

"This week my friends white neuro diverse 12 year old with the age of a primary school child had her nose broken on the bus by a very angry 15 year old black girl whose mother has basically taught her every white person is a white supremacist and this behaviour is acceptable. She goaded the white 12 year old saying 'go on call me a n***er' and when the white girl said 'I'm not saying the N word just because you told me to' she attacked her.

I very much doubt the police will charge her but they damn well would the other way round. On top of that the 12 year old white girl has been branded a racist for no reason. It's all over social media so no yesterdays chip paper for her.

Of course racism exists but some children are being brought up with this attitude more so now and they are getting away with things because people are too scared to challenge things."

Right, have you got a link to this in social media? & frankly if the case is the 15yr old has been raised that everyone whose white is a racist. Then I'd suspect they've had some issues in life beyond randomly breaking the nose of a white 12yr old who apparently happens to just be sitting on a school bus minding their own business... Amazing that they got to the the age of 15, from being prompted into violence via 'just' sitting on a bus with a younger white person... And then smashing their face in

over a year ago

Racism is everywhere in society whether people like to admit it or not. As a white person, I don't think I'll ever have experiences that other ethnicities have so it's not my place to say what is and isn't racism. What I will do is listen to people, educate myself and try to understand the world from other peoples eyes. Racism isn't a card people play, it's real.

over a year ago

"This week my friends white neuro diverse 12 year old with the age of a primary school child had her nose broken on the bus by a very angry 15 year old black girl whose mother has basically taught her every white person is a white supremacist and this behaviour is acceptable. She goaded the white 12 year old saying 'go on call me a n***er' and when the white girl said 'I'm not saying the N word just because you told me to' she attacked her.

Of course racism exists but some children are being brought up with this attitude more so now and they are getting away with things because people are too scared to challenge things.

Right, have you got a link to this in social media? & frankly if the case is the 15yr old has been raised that everyone whose white is a racist. Then I'd suspect they've had some issues in life beyond randomly breaking the nose of a white 12yr old who apparently happens to just be sitting on a school bus minding their own business... Amazing that they got to the the age of 15, from being prompted into violence via 'just' sitting on a bus with a younger white person... And then smashing their face in "

This isn't the first time she's done it.

over a year ago

Right, have you got a link to this in social media? & frankly if the case is the 15yr old has been raised that everyone whose white is a racist. Then I'd suspect they've had some issues in life beyond randomly breaking the nose of a white 12yr old who apparently happens to just be sitting on a school bus minding their own business... Amazing that they got to the the age of 15, from being prompted into violence via 'just' sitting on a bus with a younger white person... And then smashing their face in "

Sounds like utter bullshit to me... But why spoil a good old social media story

over a year ago

"Racism is everywhere in society whether people like to admit it or not. As a white person, I don't think I'll ever have experiences that other ethnicities have so it's not my place to say what is and isn't racism. What I will do is listen to people, educate myself and try to understand the world from other peoples eyes. Racism isn't a card people play, it's real. "

It is real but unfortunately a few do use it to their advantage.

over a year ago

Right, have you got a link to this in social media? & frankly if the case is the 15yr old has been raised that everyone whose white is a racist. Then I'd suspect they've had some issues in life beyond randomly breaking the nose of a white 12yr old who apparently happens to just be sitting on a school bus minding their own business... Amazing that they got to the the age of 15, from being prompted into violence via 'just' sitting on a bus with a younger white person... And then smashing their face in

Sounds like utter bullshit to me... But why spoil a good old social media story "

Course it does because it doesn't fit your narrative.

over a year ago

"Racism is everywhere in society whether people like to admit it or not. As a white person, I don't think I'll ever have experiences that other ethnicities have so it's not my place to say what is and isn't racism. What I will do is listen to people, educate myself and try to understand the world from other peoples eyes. Racism isn't a card people play, it's real.

It is real but unfortunately a few do use it to their advantage. "

What advantage is that exactly?

over a year ago

Course it does because it doesn't fit your narrative. "

The narrative that you sound like you're chatting pure shit?

over a year ago

"Racism is everywhere in society whether people like to admit it or not. As a white person, I don't think I'll ever have experiences that other ethnicities have so it's not my place to say what is and isn't racism. What I will do is listen to people, educate myself and try to understand the world from other peoples eyes. Racism isn't a card people play, it's real.

What advantage is that exactly? "

Exactly what I described above. By saying the white child was using racial slurs it's very likely she will get away with assault once again.

over a year ago

Course it does because it doesn't fit your narrative.

The narrative that you sound like you're chatting pure shit? "

If you say so lol

over a year ago

Exactly what I described above. By saying the white child was using racial slurs it's very likely she will get away with assault once again. "

How do you know the white child wasn't using racial slurs? We're you on the bus?

over a year ago

Exactly what I described above. By saying the white child was using racial slurs it's very likely she will get away with assault once again.

How do you know the white child wasn't using racial slurs? We're you on the bus? "

I've seen the video of the whole incident.

Why are you so quick to believe this incident didn't happen as described?

over a year ago

How do you know the white child wasn't using racial slurs? We're you on the bus?

Why are you so quick to believe this incident didn't happen as described?"

You can post a link

By *ranimallxl5Man
over a year ago

Winchester

I regret starting this

By *andadbodMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I regret starting this "

do you? anyone with half a brain could have foreseen this turning into a massive argument with personal attacks.

over a year ago

You can post a link "

Obviously not for a few reasons.

1. It's now a police matter.

2. It was sent to me by the mother.

3. It's against fab rules.

4. I'm not going to share this for more people to see, it was an absolute horrific attack on a disabled child.

over a year ago

Meh, you started a thread based on a unwarranted comment in a film theatre. The folk that want to ban the racism drum will always gravitate. It's a bit sad they clearly have nothing better to do than fume online that they aren't in power to cater more for those on benefits who'd like more...

over a year ago

You can post a link

4. I'm not going to share this for more people to see, it was an absolute horrific attack on a disabled child. "

Sure... 10/10 it never happened. But sure... Black teen, assaults white disabled child for not calling them a racial slur with no provocation... Sounds totally legit

over a year ago

You can post a link

4. I'm not going to share this for more people to see, it was an absolute horrific attack on a disabled child.

Sure... 10/10 it never happened. But sure... Black teen, assaults white disabled child for not calling them a racial slur with no provocation... Sounds totally legit "

This comment and your whole attitude towards the incident on this thread proves my point perfectly.

over a year ago

You can post a link

Sure... 10/10 it never happened. But sure... Black teen, assaults white disabled child for not calling them a racial slur with no provocation... Sounds totally legit

This comment and your whole attitude towards the incident on this thread proves my point perfectly. "

What point was that?

over a year ago

You can post a link

This comment and your whole attitude towards the incident on this thread proves my point perfectly.

What point was that? "

That you can just tell some unverified tale, and get the huff that people don't take it as gospel because you said so?

over a year ago

Granted race is a preference for people here respect it an move on I’m sure there will be some people who will meet on the basis of connection etc "

Far from it! Its way far far deeper than most can comprehend or will admit!!

If one's custom is not welcome,what should the customer do??

over a year ago

So you and many other's of south Asian background,ie looks,name etc ,esp your indianesss is being Judged for what you are! Not what you may bring of value,or worth to the table.

So whom are the one's pushing this very aggressive narrative forwards daily?

It clearly can be seen with the nakes eye,the numbers show. A very small spec this platform is compared to the vast wider country and world so what is the deeper hidden under currents of thoughts & vision,stereotype's pushed onto others without even knowing them!!

over a year ago

Racist is.

In your own words, "unruly behaviour and committing crimes is what gets you police attention", so we'll assume you were at minimum being unruly or at worst, committing a crime, so we're quite certain you deserved to be stopped by those officers. "

His cape came in handy yet again.

over a year ago

"To the Indian guy..

That’s exactly my point..

U never hear the Indian/ Pakistan’s

Oriental people banging on about it...

If you think the weak pathetic British police force is bad....

Your fools...

Go to Africa or Jamaica and experience there racism and abuse of white people..."

Wtf. another can opened.

over a year ago

"Racism is everywhere in society whether people like to admit it or not. As a white person, I don't think I'll ever have experiences that other ethnicities have so it's not my place to say what is and isn't racism. What I will do is listen to people, educate myself and try to understand the world from other peoples eyes. Racism isn't a card people play, it's real. "

Real to real!! Welcome to the real world.

No matter what method you try,you will never know of the gravety of this toxic vile movement amongst us.

This is a embbeded mindset from a very Evil dark place of viewing other People and Humans of a different skin tone,or shade to the majority! Who run the larger narrative on here and the world at large. The masses are being played against eachother and being setup for the bigger purpose.

All is falling in place nicely,how ironic heh?? A mere playground,many are on a spree here and in other fields of life. Liveing the so called abundance free thinkng liberal lifestyle!! Every action,intention has an affect,directly and indirectly.

"ALL WILL GO ,BACK IN THE BOX "

Remeber "KARMA "does not care if your a So called Proclaimed King,queen,Billionare or a begger it serves Daily its recompense upon you.

Adios.

over a year ago

Sounds like utter bullshit to me... But why spoil a good old social media story "

Spec savers lol

over a year ago

Dont look back!

A wise man once said! Be mindful of your thoughts,and the words you utter!

Because once fired,they cannot be taken back.

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

I wonder how many people posting have actually been a victim of real racism?

over a year ago

"I regret starting this

do you? anyone with half a brain could have foreseen this turning into a massive argument with personal attacks."

Common shite in here daily. More head- FCUKING than any other fuckimg going on. Its rife on every platform.

Any playground has been taken over my bully lunatics! Esp on the net.

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"I regret starting this

Dont look back!

Because once fired,they cannot be taken back. "

And an even wiser man said.

" If you have nothing worth saying, then say nothing"

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/05/23 08:00:50]

over a year ago

Racism isn’t confined to Western societies nor to whites against everyone else. It exists as a human condition throughout the World in all societies.

Some of the most racist comments I’ve heard were from loose tongued Japanese university students spouting about the inferiority of the Koreans and how they wish they could be expelled from Japan.

They may look ethnically similar to us but to Japanese racists, the Koreans are an entirely separate and inferior species.

M

over a year ago

"I wonder how many people posting have actually been a victim of real racism?"

It surely comes in many ,many many forms,shapes,sizes! The issue stems from the proffesor of the thought and intention because their viewpoint,narrative is very skewed because they themself are in dire truama,denial and will not take action to fix themselves!

This time we are going through online here and intime to come. There will be huge,huge numbers if Disorders sprouting up with mental dysfunction that will affect society at large in years to come.

Look around you, many's heads are in the clouds,blank looks on faces. Head stuck in the smart phone! = no good news ,all designed infomation being pushed upon every sec of the day.

11- 16 yr old teens in the uk. Lately the highest rate of suicide . Because of social media,music etc.

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 28/05/23 08:00:50]"

Never give up Steve.

over a year ago

"Racism isn’t confined to Western societies nor to whites against everyone else. It exists as a human condition throughout the World in all societies.

Some of the most racist comments I’ve heard were from loose tongued Japanese university students spouting about the inferiority of the Koreans and how they wish they could be expelled from Japan.

They may look ethnically similar to us but to Japanese racists, the Koreans are an entirely separate and inferior species.

M"

I couldn't agree more. It will always exist. ALL over the world. I've had it all my life and I ignore it unless it hurts me or invites violence

over a year ago

"I regret starting this

Dont look back!

Because once fired,they cannot be taken back.

And an even wiser man said.

" If you have nothing worth saying, then say nothing""

Even better.

" Elvis left the Building "

Will you or me leave??

over a year ago

I have many many times.

Mrs

over a year ago

"Racism isn’t confined to Western societies nor to whites against everyone else. It exists as a human condition throughout the World in all societies.

M"

never heard or noticed that here!!

I shall keep and open ear!

As i am based at a large institute in central london.

Mainly chinese,japanese,indian oversea's students . I have noticed q strange behaviour and pattern in speach,body language of many. Maybe because the parents are paying huge fee's for the Privalage.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/05/23 08:29:21]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 28/05/23 08:00:50]

Never give up Steve. "

The cause is or should be for one's ( Peace,sanity) More so than just mere acceptance. Which may never come. You sometimes have to walk away from the Madman. Or the Pig Fight. Or stay and get Dirtied. Lol

over a year ago

"I wonder how many people posting have actually been a victim of real racism?

I have many many times.

Mrs"

For real!! In colchester??

over a year ago

M never heard or noticed that here!!

Mainly chinese,japanese,indian oversea's students . I have noticed q strange behaviour and pattern in speach,body language of many. Maybe because the parents are paying huge fee's for the Privalage.

"

It may be lack of confidence to begin with. They’re in an unfamiliar country with an alien culture and a language they may not be fully fluent in yet. Even if they were, they’re shy about it. Most of oriental culture come from a strict school system when the teacher still holds sway.

M

over a year ago

"I wonder how many people posting have actually been a victim of real racism?

I have many many times.

Mrs

For real!! In colchester?? "

Yup. For real, in Colchester.

Mrs

over a year ago

I have. I’m hardly blond-haired-and-blue-eyed but I have had racial slurs and remarks, such as “go back to your own country” thrown at me on occasion in Malaysia simply for having the audacity to politely point out, to queue bargers, where a queue began.

You should see the racism the ethnic Chinese face in Malaysia. It’s systemic. The government promotes it with policies favouring the ethnic Malays.

Even in places like Singapore. The ethnic Malays there face passive racism from the ethnic Chinese population quite openly, to the point where the government needs to allocate a racial diversity policy in their public housing scheme.

M

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

. Good point I haven’t experienced racism for many years but growing up, living and working in North London from 1975 through to about 2000 I was called the P word and a bubble ( Cockney slang bubble & squeak = Greek ) which I feel is offensive. I got into fights over it there were certain areas I couldn’t go to and feeling safe.

over a year ago

M"

I think South Koreans are better looking than Japanese. Absolutely adore the films on Netflix. Hilarious and so original. The original Good Doctor, Mr Queen, and there's one about a 70 year old man wanting to become a ballet dancer. Just love foreign films

By *eard and BoobsCouple
over a year ago

Portstewart

Unfortunately it's so entwined with how we are brought up knowingly or not but there is always judgement by everyone for the littlest things and it will take generations to fix imo

over a year ago

M never heard or noticed that here!!

It may be lack of confidence to begin with. They’re in an unfamiliar country with an alien culture and a language they may not be fully fluent in yet. Even if they were, they’re shy about it. Most of oriental culture come from a strict school system when the teacher still holds sway.

M"

Ummmm food for thought. I shall investigate further daily for the next 4 weeks. And observe much.

Thank you for the insight and infotmation

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/05/23 08:57:14]

over a year ago

" As i am based at a large institute in central london.

M

Ummmm food for thought. I shall investigate further daily for the next 4 weeks. And observe much.

Thank you for the insight and infotmation "

I presume you find them not mixing much with the general population but sticking pretty much with their fellow countrymen or ethnic groups. It’s common for anyone who feel displaced from their native environment.

over a year ago

"I wonder how many people posting have actually been a victim of real racism?. Good point I haven’t experienced racism for many years but growing up, living and working in North London from 1975 through to about 2000 I was called the P word and a bubble ( Cockney slang bubble & squeak = Greek ) which I feel is offensive. I got into fights over it there were certain areas I couldn’t go to and feeling safe."

Was rife! Still there but coated and Camoflaged now.

The batom has been passed onto the next Gen,it is learned Hate!

If viewed and seen a " P " on here,do you think allowances are given out? The real figures show.

Like you apply for a job. On merit,experience,knowledge attainment etc.

But profileing is done under cover. Your race,religion ,football team support,what colour area code you from! Lol.

Its a vile mental & disease of the heart. No cure for it tbh.

Its rife in society at large.

over a year ago

"Unfortunately it's so entwined with how we are brought up knowingly or not but there is always judgement by everyone for the littlest things and it will take generations to fix imo"

It is trained and taught. But can be re-trained. But the human mind goes to what it knows and is easy,pattern behaviour!

Dont clean the pond,keep adding rubbish to it,ot is somebodu else's problem.

We live on this planet and expect rent free liveing??

Lol

over a year ago

" As i am based at a large institute in central london.

M

Thank you for the insight and infotmation

I presume you find them not mixing much with the general population but sticking pretty much with their fellow countrymen or ethnic groups. It’s common for anyone who feel displaced from their native environment."

I know what your saying. I look and observe much. I am a born and bred londoner. So have seen and been through many changes. To date.

over a year ago

Any further joy on fabb??

over a year ago

North West

My son was attacked and had his head stamped on by a black youth. Happened on the bus too. No-one helped my son. But the ethnicity of the attacker was irrelevant to the episode. The apparent motive for the attack was because my son refused to hand over his phone. The youth since went on to commit murder. He stabbed another (black) youth to death in Bury, in 2022. If anyone disbelieves me, please PM and we will take it there.

We don't consider the attack on our son to be racially motivated and it's clear that the individual who committed it was quite happy to attack others no matter what their ethnicity.

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Well as a white guy I was the victim of an attack by other white guy's.

Let me elaborate.

Back in the mid 80's the area of south west London I lived in was in the midst of pitched battles and race riots.

Northolt Vs Southall riots.

As a 14year old lad out fishing with friends.

1 Malaysian,1 Indian and 1 Black lad.

To me they where just my mates who we all hung out together their ethnicity had never even gone through my head just mate's.

Until as we where packing up to leave we were set upon by a group of 20+ males age's our age upto mid 30's I guess.

Anyways being very clever they knew that attacking me would probably cause less of an issue and probably not get recorded as a racially motivated incident.

Even though they where all national front skinheads etc..

Calling me a N... Lover and a P..lover proceeded to subject me to a prolonged and extremely violent attack resulting in a broken arm several broken ribs and cracked skull concussion,broken nose and bruising to pretty much my entire body as the result of being kicked, punched and beaten with baseball bats and hit with brick's.

They where very vocal in telling me that this was because of my friend choices.

Even to this day I cannot walk down the road if people are behind me I will cross the road if I see a group of guys.

Racism comes in all forms and nearly always premeditated and as a direct result of ignorance.

Personally

I don't judge people by the colour of their skin but by the words that come out of their mouths.

over a year ago

"Well as a white guy I was the victim of an attack by other white guy's.

Let me elaborate.

Back in the mid 80's the area of south west London I lived in was in the midst of pitched battles and race riots.

To me they where just my mates who we all hung out together their ethnicity had never even gone through my head just mate's.

Until as we where packing up to leave we were set upon by a group of 20+ males age's our age upto mid 30's I guess.

Anyways being very clever they knew that attacking me would probably cause less of an issue and probably not get recorded as a racially motivated incident.

Calling me a N... Lover and a P..lover proceeded to subject me to a prolonged and extremely violent attack resulting in a broken arm several broken ribs and cracked skull concussion,broken nose and bruising to pretty much my entire body as the result of being kicked, punched and beaten with baseball bats and hit with brick's.

Even to this day I cannot walk down the road if people are behind me I will cross the road if I see a group of guys.

Racism comes in all forms and nearly always premeditated and as a direct result of ignorance.

Personally

I don't judge people by the colour of their skin but by the words that come out of their mouths."

Fucking hell!!!

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Let me elaborate.

Personally

I don't judge people by the colour of their skin but by the words that come out of their mouths.

Fucking hell!!! "

Yup still have nightmares 40 year's on.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

Let me elaborate.

Personally

I don't judge people by the colour of their skin but by the words that come out of their mouths."

. Sorry to read what happened to you sadly these things did happen in the 80’s as they happened in my part of North London which sometimes made it difficult for me to go to the park to play football.Sometimes the white boy would be given the chance to save getting beaten up by the gang and instead was expected to fight and beat up the foreigner the foreigner knew if he got the better of the white boy there was a danger that the rest of the gang would join in thereby potentially getting a bigger beating.

By *ornucopiaMan
over a year ago

Bexley

Let me elaborate.

Personally

Really sorry to hear about that attack.

I hope they all got locked up for what they did but I expect they got away scot free.

over a year ago

Let me elaborate.

Personally

Very deep!! Just coz you hung around with people of colour.

And those now are around 70 yr olds with gran children. I wonder what views they really hold towards people of a Skin tone.

over a year ago

Let me elaborate.

Personally

Fucking hell!!!

Yup still have nightmares 40 year's on."

Deep truama never leaves.

Yet many doing the very same thing from keyboards to others.

over a year ago

Let me elaborate.

Personally

Fucking hell!!! "

By *ootyfruityCouple
over a year ago

andover

Well apparently racism it’s turning down a single guy for sex when he is outside of our age range and straight

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I welcome this debate racism can be anything from the n worf through to pikies"

ffs... Was that a joke ?

over a year ago

"I welcome this debate racism can be anything from the n worf through to pikies

ffs... Was that a joke ?"

Still a joke for many. They lol openly.

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Let me elaborate.

Personally

Really sorry to hear about that attack.

I hope they all got locked up for what they did but I expect they got away scot free."

Scott free unfortunately not one arrest.

When the police interviewed me in the hospital I was basically told that they wouldn't be pursuing it too hard as they didn't want to add fuel to the already tense situation in the area at the time.

This was the era of football hooliganism at it's height, riots all over the country, bomb's going off almost weekly, miner's strikes trouble was a daily occurrence.

By *enrythe8thMan
over a year ago

worthing

The funniest thing about most of this type of post on here and in general all over the world is when did people get brainwashed that everyone is going to like each other and live in harmony...

And people with little or no knowledge of culture or beliefs and religion or history start poking there noses in with there self righteous views

over a year ago

" The funniest thing about most of this type of post on here and in general all over the world is when did people get brainwashed that everyone is going to like each other and live in harmony...

And people with little or no knowledge of culture or beliefs and religion or history start poking there noses in with there self righteous views "

Exactly. True going to a Middle Eastern country as a white woman that projects power. I had a gun in full battle rattle and I was supposed to bow to warlords because it was culturally appropriate. fuck that.we are diverse for reason would you pretend the alternative I experienced? .

over a year ago

We live in countries that are the most diverse on the planet... Everyone cry's it's not enough. Try going to other countries and see how worse it can be. It will change your perspective on how great you have it and how others nit pick shit.

By *enrythe8thMan
over a year ago

worthing

Totally agree with you...

The diversity of the world is the excitement...

People should respect foreign cultures religion..

Dress codes etc etc...

I don’t care if your gay straight bi

Black white pink biue with red spot

By *ornyOAPMan
over a year ago

Fethiye

I have a really good black friend and I was chatting with him and I said when I talk to you I don't speak to a black man I speak to a person

By *icked Game You PlayMan
over a year ago

Perth

Is it really 2023?Racism threads,Jeezo you’ve gotta laugh!!

over a year ago

"I have a really good black friend and I was chatting with him and I said when I talk to you I don't speak to a black man I speak to a person "

Why do you need to justifie it!

By *ornucopiaMan
over a year ago

Bexley

"I have a really good black friend and I was chatting with him and I said when I talk to you I don't speak to a black man I speak to a person

Why do you need to justifie it! "

The need to say it at all to a good friend would worry me.

Post new Message to Thread