Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Football kick off 3pm.

Jump to newest

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Continue here and welcome to my football thread, it is for all leagues, what team do you support and are they playing today? I support man city and we are playing against brentford tomorrow and I reckon that city will win with 2-1

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

Is your team playing today?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Chelsea away and for the first time in a long time I can say I’m fairly confident we can get a result at Stamford Bridge. Neither team has anything to play for but I’m hoping for a good performance to cap off an amazing season.

By *ate_BMan
over a year ago

London

I’ll be wearing my Arsenal shirt proudly today. I’m happy with this season, never expected a top 2 finish.

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Come on Villa, let’s get back into Europe!

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

In another game, crystal palace v nottingham forest. I reckon that palace will win with 1-0

By *erekpMan
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Is this just mens football I love womens football

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

"Is this just mens football I love womens football"
It is for womens football as well

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

That’s what Saka does 14 of them this season.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Looks like Everton are jammy again then

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"That’s what Saka does 14 of them this season. "

Nice of him to show up again when nothing matters

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Commiserations to Leicester, I think any fan would be jealous of what they've done over their time in the PL and it would be cool to see them bounce back.

Will be interesting to see what the outcome of the Everton allegations are and if found guilty, whether Leeds and Leicester seek compensation.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Awesome, I made £101 from a pound bet

over a year ago

Villa back in Europe

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"That’s what Saka does 14 of them this season.

Nice of him to show up again when nothing matters "

25 assists as well what a player.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Sorry but I didn't care haha ..

Hammers Final on June 7th is all that matters to us

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

25 assists as well what a player. "

I was only teasing. He's a hell of a player that looked really burnt out. Do you think you need to sign a back up to manage his minutes better?

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I was only teasing. He's a hell of a player that looked really burnt out. Do you think you need to sign a back up to manage his minutes better?"

I would rather we move Jesus to the wings and bring in Vlahovic or Osimhen (I can dream).

Glad we missed out on Mudryk our Jan signing centre back has better stats than him

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I was only teasing. He's a hell of a player that looked really burnt out. Do you think you need to sign a back up to manage his minutes better?

I would rather we move Jesus to the wings and bring in Vlahovic or Osimhen (I can dream).

Glad we missed out on Mudryk our Jan signing centre back has better stats than him "

Jesus plays more off the left though doesn't he? Not seen much of the 2 strikers but do seem to be the 2 names on everyone's lips when it comes to moves this Summer

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Glad we missed out on Mudryk our Jan signing centre back has better stats than him

Jesus plays more off the left though doesn't he? Not seen much of the 2 strikers but do seem to be the 2 names on everyone's lips when it comes to moves this Summer"

We got Trossard and Martinelli who can switch all over the place so we have strength. You look at the days we lost the title we had no route to the goal. Nketiah much as I love a homegrown lad he is not what we need.

Going to be an interesting summer. You guys get Kane and it’s game on. Be worried about that.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Jesus plays more off the left though doesn't he? Not seen much of the 2 strikers but do seem to be the 2 names on everyone's lips when it comes to moves this Summer

We got Trossard and Martinelli who can switch all over the place so we have strength. You look at the days we lost the title we had no route to the goal. Nketiah much as I love a homegrown lad he is not what we need.

Going to be an interesting summer. You guys get Kane and it’s game on. Be worried about that. "

Oh we need more than Kane! If we do, then out strongest starting 11 looks great but we'd burn out similar to how we did this season so we need another CM, CDM, and CB for added depth I'd say but we're not going to get all of those in this window and especially with the saga of this whole sale going on, it's not looking like a great window

By *ornyhertscouple41Couple
over a year ago

Stevenage

Massive Blackburn Rovers supporter. Follow then Home and away and have done for over 30 years. Always be the biggest love in my life seen some great times and some rubbish times but I'll always love them. RTID

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Unai Emery is a genius!

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

"In another game, crystal palace v nottingham forest. I reckon that palace will win with 1-0 "
City didnt win this time and palace drew, today is the last day of the premier league and man city have won it

By *hagTonight OP   Man
over a year ago

"In another game, crystal palace v nottingham forest. I reckon that palace will win with 1-0 City didnt win this time and palace drew, today is the last day of the premier league and man city have won it "
Well done to man city, it have been a good season

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Unai Emery is a genius! "

Or Steven Gerrard is a massive fraud

over a year ago

I’m gutted this season is over. If we can somehow manage to do it again next season I’ll be over the moon.

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Unai Emery is a genius!

Or Steven Gerrard is a massive fraud"

Slippy G along with Frankie L are awful managers who got jobs based on their playing reputations. Being a good player does not mean you will be a good manager

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"I’m gutted this season is over. If we can somehow manage to do it again next season I’ll be over the moon."

You should be. Eddie Howe is a good coach and with CL, you have more money to spend and the pull to attract players. Well done on this season and personally think you probably deserved 3rd ahead of us.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Unai Emery is a genius!

Slippy G along with Frankie L are awful managers who got jobs based on their playing reputations. Being a good player does not mean you will be a good manager "

They both made the step up way too early. They were so used to being at the highest level while playing, the thought of not managing at the same level probably annoyed the hell out of them

By *olvesfunguyMan
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

"Unai Emery is a genius!

Slippy G along with Frankie L are awful managers who got jobs based on their playing reputations. Being a good player does not mean you will be a good manager "

Or some of the villa players should take some blame for the way they played in the first half of the season

By *ripodius WillyusMan
over a year ago

Colne

Burnt out how on earth can any so called professional soccer players get burnt out.

They play mostly 2 yes 2 games a week over a normal season lets keep things real I can understand some more tired than others with thd diving and rolling around as if shot at slightest touch.

This is how footy is hardly contact sport compared to other eras.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Burnt out how on earth can any so called professional soccer players get burnt out.

They play mostly 2 yes 2 games a week over a normal season lets keep things real I can understand some more tired than others with thd diving and rolling around as if shot at slightest touch.

This is how footy is hardly contact sport compared to other eras."

Can you play high level sport for 90 minutes covering over 10km each time? And add training to that as well at a high level to keep themselves sharp?

I also have no idea how football being contact sport is relevant to burning out

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Burnt out how on earth can any so called professional soccer players get burnt out.

This is how footy is hardly contact sport compared to other eras."

I would have taken your post seriously if you hadn't have said Soccer

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Unai Emery is a genius!

Slippy G along with Frankie L are awful managers who got jobs based on their playing reputations. Being a good player does not mean you will be a good manager

Or some of the villa players should take some blame for the way they played in the first half of the season"

No, the quality of the coaching has seen them all improve. McGinn, Mings and Watkins started the season on the bench under that waste of space Gerrard. All three have thrived under the new manager.

over a year ago

"I’m gutted this season is over. If we can somehow manage to do it again next season I’ll be over the moon.

You should be. Eddie Howe is a good coach and with CL, you have more money to spend and the pull to attract players. Well done on this season and personally think you probably deserved 3rd ahead of us."

My mates a Man U fan so I really wanted third but we get the same thing for fourth. It’ll be interesting seeing what happens this summer because Eddie has been talking about our wage structure so I don’t think we’ll sign superstars. I think we’ll sign players similar to Bruno Guimarães and Alexander Isak, not the finished article but enough to take us to a higher level.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"I’m gutted this season is over. If we can somehow manage to do it again next season I’ll be over the moon.

You should be. Eddie Howe is a good coach and with CL, you have more money to spend and the pull to attract players. Well done on this season and personally think you probably deserved 3rd ahead of us.

My mates a Man U fan so I really wanted third but we get the same thing for fourth. It’ll be interesting seeing what happens this summer because Eddie has been talking about our wage structure so I don’t think we’ll sign superstars. I think we’ll sign players similar to Bruno Guimarães and Alexander Isak, not the finished article but enough to take us to a higher level."

I think you get a little bit more money for finishing higher but peanuts in the grand scheme of things. It is the same though, especially after they scrapped the qualifier for finishing 4th. You don't need superstars anyway, there's good cohesion there so well scouted gems would be perfect.

over a year ago

My mates a Man U fan so I really wanted third but we get the same thing for fourth. It’ll be interesting seeing what happens this summer because Eddie has been talking about our wage structure so I don’t think we’ll sign superstars. I think we’ll sign players similar to Bruno Guimarães and Alexander Isak, not the finished article but enough to take us to a higher level.

I think you get a little bit more money for finishing higher but peanuts in the grand scheme of things. It is the same though, especially after they scrapped the qualifier for finishing 4th. You don't need superstars anyway, there's good cohesion there so well scouted gems would be perfect."

Silly season will start now. We’ll be linked with every half decent player that’s available and I can’t wait. It’s been so long since we’ve have a reason to get excited.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I think you get a little bit more money for finishing higher but peanuts in the grand scheme of things. It is the same though, especially after they scrapped the qualifier for finishing 4th. You don't need superstars anyway, there's good cohesion there so well scouted gems would be perfect.

Silly season will start now. We’ll be linked with every half decent player that’s available and I can’t wait. It’s been so long since we’ve have a reason to get excited."

Welcome to the world of a Man United fan. You'll get sick of it quickly

over a year ago

Something that might have been missed due to it being the final day of the season is that Joelinton has been called up for Brazil. His transformation under Howe is nothing short of incredible.

over a year ago

Silly season will start now. We’ll be linked with every half decent player that’s available and I can’t wait. It’s been so long since we’ve have a reason to get excited.

Welcome to the world of a Man United fan. You'll get sick of it quickly "

Rice, Mount and Kane apparently. There’s no way you get all three.

Post new Message to Thread