Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Socials / accommodate

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you accommodate for your socials? And would you have you had a group situation at your own place? Ie- more than just 1 person or couple, a group social/meet?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No. I'm guessing we wouldn't really know each other and o don't give my address to internetters, I'm a weird interweb person so god alone knows what all the others are like

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do you accommodate for your socials? And would you have you had a group situation at your own place? Ie- more than just 1 person or couple, a group social/meet?

"

My socials are always away from the house. My profile says I accommodate and I do, however there is a caveat to that which is not until I trust you and that’s not the first time I’ve met you

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Have done in past yes only one at time x

over a year ago

"No. I'm guessing we wouldn't really know each other and o don't give my address to internetters, I'm a weird interweb person so god alone knows what all the others are like "

It’s like a catch 22 with me. I’m a trusting/trustworthy person (but that’s what someone would always say right?)

So when so done would come to my place, I think. You don’t know me?!?

Or if I invited them to mine, I want them to trust me, but I think, YOU DON’T KNOW ME

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"No. I'm guessing we wouldn't really know each other and o don't give my address to internetters, I'm a weird interweb person so god alone knows what all the others are like

It’s like a catch 22 with me. I’m a trusting/trustworthy person (but that’s what someone would always say right?)

Or if I invited them to mine, I want them to trust me, but I think, YOU DON’T KNOW ME "

Pretty much.

I'm often aghast at the risks people take that if they were found chopped up in small pieces and cooked in steak and kidney pies people would say "but why did they go to his/her house next to a pie factory?"

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Why anyone would invite a complete stranger from the internet / sex site into their own home totally baffles me. Each to their own I suppose

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Never ever. I think there's two people currently on Fab who have my address.

When they get to that point, that's when I know I trust them fully and I'm in it for the long haul. Until then I'll happily be a hypocrite and go to theirs (after a social blah blah).

By *estarossa.Woman
over a year ago

Flagrante

No, I have socials in public.

I am much more careful about who I allow in to my private space.

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

Yep and yep.

I have great insurance and I like a puddle of bodies near my coffee machine.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Yep and yep.

"

What coffee machine do you have?

over a year ago

"Yep and yep.

And how many bodies make a puddle?

"

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Yep and yep.

And how many bodies make a puddle?

"

More than three.

To both questions.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Not a chance. There is one person on fab who knows my address and has been to my house and even with him I met him a few times before I invited him to my home. I won't invite anyone that I don't know well to my home.

And while yes I did once go to a man's house for a social he thought it should be more than a coffee and a chat so I will never do that again either.

over a year ago

We have in the past but after a bad experience at someone else’s house we don’t anymore. It really made us realise just how dangerous it can be giving your address out to complete strangers on the internet.

By *he love catsCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

Yes we accommodate but not at home, we book a hotel for the weekend, just wouldn't mix fab and home life, plus it wouldn't be as much fun be like a busman's holiday and who's cleaning up afterwards not me

over a year ago

Two people on fab know my address... One turned into an absolute flipping nightmare.. Fortunately, just like that, they flipped a switch and resumed their life...its kinda put me off sharing personal information with anyone else

over a year ago

No can do, but can accommodate at sleazy but fun clubs (where we can have a good hard gangbang, etc.). Also, cruising outdoors can be fun. Have attended private invites and role played the sissy bitch fuckdoll fucktoy for eager horny hung guys to enjoy dipping their lovely big dicks until they're milked dry (always good fun), boipussy gaped and leaking. Sometimes left walking back home like John Wayne.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I've just said on another thread that I've turned down meet requests in the past from a couple of women who insisted they would only ever meet in their own home.

I genuinely have zero interest in meeting any woman who was prepared to invite me as a complete stranger into their home.

If they gave so little thought to their own personal safety we would never be on the same wavelength.

I always without fail insist on a social meet in a public place. If that's not something they are interested in that's perfectly fine and they can move on to someone else.

If the discussion ever turns to play meets I will only accommodate in an hotel for all the same safety reasons.

By *ansoffateMan
over a year ago

Sagittarius A

Seems sensible for a first meet to be public. After that, wherever they feel comfortable.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

I don't accommodate (in my home) for any form of Fab-related social. It's my sanctuary and the last bastion of security and safety.

I accommodate in a cocktail bar or a hotel room.

over a year ago

"No. I'm guessing we wouldn't really know each other and o don't give my address to internetters, I'm a weird interweb person so god alone knows what all the others are like

Or if I invited them to mine, I want them to trust me, but I think, YOU DON’T KNOW ME

Pretty much.

I'm often aghast at the risks people take that if they were found chopped up in small pieces and cooked in steak and kidney pies people would say "but why did they go to his/her house next to a pie factory?""

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

I have accommodated but not on a first meet, always been in public or hotel.

By *oco_marsWoman
over a year ago

Stockport

I've had a pre party (all fab folk) meet at my house where I didn't really know two of the people that came, one was a fab acquaintance of my exes and the other was on the Kik group. Then we all headed to the party together.

Nowadays I'm solo, socials are public

By *andadbodMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

we did this once with another couple, the evening was very pleasant, at the end of the night though we decided things wouldn’t be taken any further.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I prefer to, and do that, in public places.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 27/05/23 20:02:28]

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 27/05/23 20:02:28]

By *ixed MisterMan
over a year ago

London

When I 1st joined I did, but after a rather stalky situation it takes a lot more for anyone to get invited round.

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

Not a chance in hell , fab people are strange

By *ixed MisterMan
over a year ago

London

"Not a chance in hell , fab people are strange "

We're not all that bad.

over a year ago

"Do you accommodate for your socials? And would you have you had a group situation at your own place? Ie- more than just 1 person or couple, a group social/meet?

"

I would….it’s an environment I’m comfortable in and brings the best out in me….but I would like others comfortable too!!

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

"Not a chance in hell , fab people are strange

We're not all that bad. "

Who you trying to kid , I've met you remember

By *ixed MisterMan
over a year ago

London

"Not a chance in hell , fab people are strange

We're not all that bad.

Who you trying to kid , I've met you remember "

Only briefly unfortunately , and I was well behaved then as well.

By *riel13Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

I would accommodate a social with you OP!

over a year ago

We host at ours. Gives us a sense of having more control over the situation.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I never meet at my home now due to an incident that turn nasty (police ended up being involved) x

By *mf123Man
over a year ago

with one foot out the door

I went to a girls home once and pissed in her biscuit tin

(This is a lie im in a bullshitting mood)

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I went to a girls home once and pissed in her biscuit tin

(This is a lie im in a bullshitting mood)"

And you wonder why I got the police involved lol...you ruined my chocolate digestives

By *mf123Man
over a year ago

with one foot out the door

"I went to a girls home once and pissed in her biscuit tin

(This is a lie im in a bullshitting mood)

And you wonder why I got the police involved lol...you ruined my chocolate digestives "

serves you right for saying i licked it so its mine

By *inkyycurvyyWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

All my socials are somewhere public initially. If we click and there's good chemistry I'm not against going back to mine or theirs together after a while and when comfortable but never giving my address out to a random stranger!

By *iberatedduoCouple
over a year ago

Ashbourne

We have accommodated most of our playmates we’ve met through fab for the first time. During the time we have been active on the scene both couples and singles guys have visited us on separate occasions. All meets have turned out to be successful and resulted in some fun at times. There are a few reasons why ! We’re comfortable in our own personal space. Saves time and money on having to travel somewhere, Some of the meets are now regular. Weirdly we’re more apprehensive at the thought of going to someone else’s house on a first meet yet we’re ok if they come to us. As I say it comes down to feeling in more control. No one has ever returned to our house unannounced or anything like that. There are a lot who say they wouldn’t do it but we’ve not found that to be the case. We like to think we’re good judges of character.

By *iberatedduoCouple
over a year ago

Ashbourne

We usually only give post code then look out for them if we see a car arrive on our road. The worst thing that has happened to us is a no show. If we were to arrange to meet somewhere and had a no show then we’ve wasted time whereas if they’re supposed to be travelling to us but don’t turn up then it doesn’t matter so much.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

No although i live in shared accomodation and could accomodate its not the best so I'd rather go elsewhere

Post new Message to Thread