FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Anybody on here that works for Highways Agency?

Jump to newest

By *he Silver Fux OP   Man
over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Has the work on repairing roads completely ceased?

Also the rubbish collection budget - does it even exist anymore?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

I don't work for them but, not sure that your complaint will be registered on here, perhaps give them a call.

By *obilebottomMan
over a year ago

All over

"Has the work on repairing roads completely ceased?

Also the rubbish collection budget - does it even exist anymore?

"

Oh no, they do still repair the odd thing here and there. Nobody checks the shoddy work though, never seal anything properly and does not take long before it's all back to square one and more waste of money. And of course any repairs or even full-scale resurfacing must always be done and finished the week before another utility company goes and digs it all up. That's all I know, but not sure it helps much

By *he Silver Fux OP   Man
over a year ago

Uttoxeter

My son has just cracked an alloy and I had a recent end of life experience on my motorbike when the front wheel went into a 8 foot long pothole.

Driving anywhere these days is really getting me down, the roadsides have so much rubbish laying around

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

"My son has just cracked an alloy and I had a recent end of life experience on my motorbike when the front wheel went into a 8 foot long pothole.

Driving anywhere these days is really getting me down, the roadsides have so much rubbish laying around"

Like that everywhere and the potholes rarley get fixed properly, another problem left far too long to be fixed. Best thing you can do is take it up with your local couciler and mp.

Post new Message to Thread