By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That’s a meme reference but yeah

Crazy shit coming out rn that we already kinda knew but still

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ooh. Where can I find the details? I haven't seen anything yet but would be interested to know. Such a thrilling Friday evening.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ooh. Where can I find the details? I haven't seen anything yet but would be interested to know. Such a thrilling Friday evening. "

Sun online

Reply privately

By *.T.Man
over a year ago

Belfast

The affair? thought that was old news or did it remain a rumour until now?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ooh. Where can I find the details? I haven't seen anything yet but would be interested to know. Such a thrilling Friday evening. "
I just use Twitter for the goss

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The affair? thought that was old news or did it remain a rumour until now?"

Yes and also wasn’t it that he possibly groomed the kid.

Reply privately

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

"The affair? thought that was old news or did it remain a rumour until now?

Yes and also wasn’t it that he possibly groomed the kid. "

I'm sure if its not true that wouldn't stop some people from talking about it.

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I’m getting the word……….

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ooh. Where can I find the details? I haven't seen anything yet but would be interested to know. Such a thrilling Friday evening.

Sun online "

Definitely true then.

Reply privately

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

The young man in question was apparently 18 years of age, so legally no grooming was involved.

Schofield had a short "affair' with this young man, so completely consensual.

The fact that he betrayed his wife was shameful, apart from that it's perfectly legal.

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"That’s a meme reference but yeah

Crazy shit coming out rn that we already kinda knew but still "

I heard he used to fist gophers......

A

Reply privately

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Is this site just now a haven for tabloid tittle tattle?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The young man in question was apparently 18 years of age, so legally no grooming was involved.

The fact that he betrayed his wife was shameful, apart from that it's perfectly legal."

I think the accusation of grooming comes from the fact he knew him for quite a while before that.

Reply privately

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

"Is this site just now a haven for tabloid tittle tattle?

"

It's fast becoming a haven for false information.

Reply privately

By *heRazorsEdgeMan
over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

If the S*n said it was daytime at 11am, I’d still pop outside to check

Reply privately

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

"The young man in question was apparently 18 years of age, so legally no grooming was involved.

The fact that he betrayed his wife was shameful, apart from that it's perfectly legal.

I think the accusation of grooming comes from the fact he knew him for quite a while before that."

The young man involved was an employee of the TV station, they don't employ children

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think the accusation of grooming comes from the fact he knew him for quite a while before that.

The young man involved was an employee of the TV station, they don't employ children"

This is only speculation but the rumours say Phil got him the job but knew him before then.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ladies and gentlemen.

We got him. "

What have "We got" exactly ?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The young man involved was an employee of the TV station, they don't employ children

This is only speculation but the rumours say Phil got him the job but knew him before then. "

Those sort of rumours are extremely dangerous

Reply privately

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

This is only speculation but the rumours say Phil got him the job but knew him before then.

Those sort of rumours are extremely dangerous "

Definitely and frankly shouldn't be allowed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Those sort of rumours are extremely dangerous "

They are and I’m just passing it on.

Reply privately

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

They are and I’m just passing it on. "

Therein lies the problem.......it's Social Media cancer

Reply privately

By *heRazorsEdgeMan
over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

They are and I’m just passing it on.

Therein lies the problem.......it's Social Media cancer"

More like a social media STI….

Reply privately

over a year ago

What’s worse is the media are spinning it all out control in order to get views and make money, the truth will out, look at Jonny depp and amber heard, neither have exactly covered themselves in glory, if he has done something illegal or immoral then he should be given what’s due, if it’s legal, then leave him alone, the press will not stop until they have another Caroline Flack on their filthy mitts, remember Piers Morgan stood in front of a select committee and said he had ‘no knowledge’ of phone hacking? Sure…… the press don’t have morals, they have sales targets, the problem might not be Phillip Schofield, it might be what you are reading

Reply privately

By *ts the taking part thatMan
over a year ago

southampton

He's getting his story out now as for sure there's an exclusive about to be in the Sunday papers from his toyboy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

southampton

The fact that he betrayed his wife was shameful, apart from that it's perfectly legal."

Says you?

Reply privately

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

Says you?"

You just want it to be different......

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are and I’m just passing it on. "

Phil confirmed he knew him before then apparently

Reply privately

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

"

…and countless inane threads, yup. Seems to be the trend…

Reply privately

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Soooo…

A married man had an affair? Hardly big news, a shed load of people on here are doing exactly that.

Imagining that people in the public eye to be morally superior is ridiculous, they’re people and have faults just like everyone else

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Contrary to speculation, whilst I met the man when he was a teenager and was asked to help him to get into television, it was only after he started to work on the show that it became more than just a friendship. That relationship was unwise, but not illegal. It is now over.“

Phil’s own words. I’m out of this thread now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

He’s literally released a statement saying ‘whilst I met the man while he was a teenager and was asked to help him to get into television it was only after he started to work on the show that it became more than just a friendship’

Those are his words as reported on sky news.

Sounds very dodgy to me man.

Reply privately

over a year ago

""Contrary to speculation, whilst I met the man when he was a teenager and was asked to help him to get into television, it was only after he started to work on the show that it became more than just a friendship. That relationship was unwise, but not illegal. It is now over.“

Phil’s own words. I’m out of this thread now."

SNAP

Reply privately

By *anes HubbyCouple
over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

""Contrary to speculation, whilst I met the man when he was a teenager and was asked to help him to get into television, it was only after he started to work on the show that it became more than just a friendship. That relationship was unwise, but not illegal. It is now over.“

Phil’s own words. I’m out of this thread now."

Teenager .......equals anyone who is aged below Twenty

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry if someone met my child when they were underage and then suddenly started sleeping with them that would be a bit dodgy to me. But more power to the mandem that condone it

Reply privately

By *rMs.NeekCouple
over a year ago

Worcestershire

I understand and accept all the points made in Phil's defence above, but there must be a reason why his management company have dropped him like a hot potato after 35 years.

Much as I hate gossip and tittle tattle, there's arguably something more going on here

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Sorry if someone met my child when they were underage and then suddenly started sleeping with them that would be a bit dodgy to me. But more power to the mandem that condone it "

I'm not keen on speculation which is not the same as condoning

Reply privately

By *lay 4 your plessureMan
over a year ago

Wigan

What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? No one here actually knows the facts about this, but still like to try and imply guilt anyway.

I'd rather wait to hear from all sides of those involved before getting drestoying someone's character/reputation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sorry if someone met my child when they were underage and then suddenly started sleeping with them that would be a bit dodgy to me. But more power to the mandem that condone it

I'm not keen on speculation which is not the same as condoning"

Then it’s not directed at you I guess

Reply privately

By *rMs.NeekCouple
over a year ago

Worcestershire

"What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? No one here actually knows the facts about this, but still like to try and imply guilt anyway.

I'd rather wait to hear from all sides of those involved before getting drestoying someone's character/reputation. "

You can probably thank Jimmy Savile and Rolf Harris for that...

Reply privately

By *anforkinkywomenMan
over a year ago

Barwell

Was all over Reddit for months. Worst kept secret.

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

[Removed by poster at 26/05/23 21:54:22]

Reply privately

By *anforkinkywomenMan
over a year ago

Barwell

"What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? No one here actually knows the facts about this, but still like to try and imply guilt anyway.

I'd rather wait to hear from all sides of those involved before getting drestoying someone's character/reputation. "

There is no guilt as he didn't commit a crime unless he is lying. Distasteful and makes me cringe though if he knew the lad since he was underage or just over.

Reply privately

By *ongueandgroove555Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

Not a supporter of PS but before ya comment look and see does your profile age range say 18 to 99 or 18 to anything. If it does keep your comments to yourself unless your within a reasonable age range of that person.

If there was nothing illegal the who actually cares.

Reply privately

By *irtydevil666Man
over a year ago

bristol

Worst kept secret in showbiz..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not a supporter of PS but before ya comment look and see does your profile age range say 18 to 99 or 18 to anything. If it does keep your comments to yourself unless your within a reasonable age range of that person.

If there was nothing illegal the who actually cares.

"

That he allegedly met this person at 16 and then slept with him after getting him a job is just not a good vibe for me.

Even what we do know, that he helped get him into the job then they had a relationship smells funny and doesn’t consider any power dynamics at play. The whole thing isn’t the kinda behaviour I’d condone in a friend. It’s not how I would act. And so yes I’m judging.

Reply privately

By *l D10SMan
over a year ago

Neyland

Hey has enforced a super-injunction about this. So are we breaking the law by chatting about it??

I asked a fella at work if we were to talk about something that had a super-injunction, and we were in a pub, and someone that shouldn’t have heard it; heard it. Would we be in trouble? And he said “by law, yes”

I’m still I sure though. As I have no voice or impact hmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey has enforced a super-injunction about this. So are we breaking the law by chatting about it??

I asked a fella at work if we were to talk about something that had a super-injunction, and we were in a pub, and someone that shouldn’t have heard it; heard it. Would we be in trouble? And he said “by law, yes”

I’m still I sure though. As I have no voice or impact hmmm"

Nah I was talking about Ryan Giggs sleeping with his brother’s wife on Twitter just the other day and he had a super injunction out too.

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

It sure was nice of him to get that young lad a job.

Phill’l fixed it

Reply privately

By *l D10SMan
over a year ago

Neyland

"Hey has enforced a super-injunction about this. So are we breaking the law by chatting about it??

I’m still I sure though. As I have no voice or impact hmmm

Nah I was talking about Ryan Giggs sleeping with his brother’s wife on Twitter just the other day and he had a super injunction out too. "

The Ryan Giggs saga has been through the judicial process. So you can talk about it now, silly

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He’s literally released a statement saying ‘whilst I met the man while he was a teenager and was asked to help him to get into television it was only after he started to work on the show that it became more than just a friendship’

Those are his words as reported on sky news.

Sounds very dodgy to me man. "

Oh god. I don't know how people act like this is all fine and dandy. Something very unsettling about it all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Regardless of legality it has a #metoo vibe about it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If it was all above aboard then he would have weathered the storm however it would be reasonable to conclude that the shite is about to hit the fan very shortly.

Reply privately

By *ustafasinghMan
over a year ago

leicester

People will guess and say this and that due to being in the spot light and with what recently happened with his brother.

However my personal thoughts are if the lad was groomed exploited then it’ll all end up coming out. For now it is someone helped someone get a job and then they ended up becoming intimate with them…

We’ve all seen work place romances happen what’s to say it hasn’t happened here…

If it is something that happened and not above board it’ll all come out

Reply privately

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Not saying this is what happened but ‘grooming can happen when there is a power differential within a relationship, which the abuser exploits for their own gratification’ it doesn’t just happen to young children.

There are only two people that know what went on however if one was groomed they may not be aware they were groomed yet.

Reply privately

By *ndycoinsMan
over a year ago

Whaley Bridge,Nr Buxton,

"It sure was nice of him to get that young lad a job.

Phill’l fixed it "

Just like Jimmy.

Seriously though, I went to college with a lad in 1990 who claimed to have had a bad experience of Phil that summer at a festival.Struck me at the time to be very genuine,recent news made me think of that lads story with even more credibility.legally no crime was committed(in terms of age),but there was allegedly in terms of consent.Then there is the question of abuse of position/fame in order to commit the act and get away with it.Very dark waters indeed

Reply privately

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

"If it was all above aboard then he would have weathered the storm however it would be reasonable to conclude that the shite is about to hit the fan very shortly. "

July apparently when the NDA ends.

He really is being pulled apart by the media.

Like a pack of wolves.

Reply privately

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"If it was all above aboard then he would have weathered the storm however it would be reasonable to conclude that the shite is about to hit the fan very shortly.

July apparently when the NDA ends.

He really is being pulled apart by the media.

Like a pack of wolves."

If it's in the media and being blown up it's most likely just a distraction.. same as everyone talking about all the stupid orbs in the sky just as Epsteins list was exposed of all the celebs that frequently flew repeatedly to his island to play with kids.. NO denying the activities that these celebs performed on under age kids

Reply privately

By *acktopervMan
over a year ago

Stourport-On-Severn

I asked a fella at work if we were to talk about something that had a super-injunction, and we were in a pub, and someone that shouldn’t have heard it; heard it. Would we be in trouble? And he said “by law, yes” "

I have read often that PS has a "super Injunction in place". The simple fact of the matter is, by it's very nature the only people that actually know if a Super Injunction is in place are the Judge, the plaintitiff and the media organisation involved. Now we know for a fact that no judge has refused to extend an order and PS himself has never said anything about such an order.

It therefore follows that the existence or not of any such order is pure speculation and tittle tattle.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am struggling to understand why this is being pushed into our consciousness to the degree it is

All the shite going on right now and this was the lead story on the BBC News yesterday evening

I honestly could not be less interested in Philip Schofield or who he shags

Unless he was knocking kids under the age of 16 off, he hasn't committed any crime

Everything else is just faux and petty outrage that an (up until recently) well liked celebrity has somehow duped his audience by not being as nice as his on screen persona made out

He won't be the first, nor the last - yet because of an age gap and a same sex element to it there is this seam of judgement and outrage and a media intent to destroy him

Seeing him disappear off our screens isn't enough, he must be destroyed or have his life put under a microscope and picked apart by 'experts'

I have no liking of Philip Schofield and certainly don't seek to defend his life choices, but I wish the media had as much interest in calling out the government and the establishment as they do a two bit TV presenter

Reply privately

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

Something is not right.

Why would he quit TV and his management company drop him like that unless it is something fishy going on?

Also his best friend Holly has dropped him as well, so much for that tearful live on tv hug.

Maybe more stories are going to come out very soon I guess.

Reply privately

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

People don't want to accept the truth but it's slowly coming out more and more it's all there if you want to find out who these wronguns are .. whole of Hollywood is a peado circle

Reply privately

By *omtom7Man
over a year ago

Tralee

Can't understand the big interest in this story.

Reply privately

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"Something is not right.

Why would he quit TV and his management company drop him like that unless it is something fishy going on?

Also his best friend Holly has dropped him as well, so much for that tearful live on tv hug.

"

Looking at the coverage they are trying to say he groomed the guy until he was of age.

Eamon Holmes has tweeted & stated 4 large wigs knew about it too.

Mrs

Reply privately

By *heRazorsEdgeMan
over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

"Something is not right.

Looking at the coverage they are trying to say he groomed the guy until he was of age.

Eamon Holmes has tweeted & stated 4 large wigs knew about it too.

Mrs "

Eamonn has become an outrage presenter now, since joining GB News. Anything he puts will be to push the channel’s constant attitude of fury towards anything not “traditional conservative values”… they’re obviously not focusing on migrants or Harry and Meghan this week

Reply privately

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

You need to just realise the media and news channels are purely put in place to feed you bullshit distractions while something far more serious is taking place.. it's used as a powerful control tool.. without them injecting the fear of covid by simply displaying daily death rates of any cause and saying that they were all covid deaths fooled and controlled the majority.. celebrities who expose the truths and turn away from the sick cult lifestyle soon loose work disappear or get knocked off

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You need to just realise the media and news channels are purely put in place to feed you bullshit distractions while something far more serious is taking place.. it's used as a powerful control tool.. without them injecting the fear of covid by simply displaying daily death rates of any cause and saying that they were all covid deaths fooled and controlled the majority.. celebrities who expose the truths and turn away from the sick cult lifestyle soon loose work disappear or get knocked off "

Got enough tin foil fella?

Reply privately

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

"You need to just realise the media and news channels are purely put in place to feed you bullshit distractions while something far more serious is taking place.. it's used as a powerful control tool.. without them injecting the fear of covid by simply displaying daily death rates of any cause and saying that they were all covid deaths fooled and controlled the majority.. celebrities who expose the truths and turn away from the sick cult lifestyle soon loose work disappear or get knocked off "
Phil was used to secretly inject covid into people using his cock.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The fact that itv and his management have both completely dropped him now (despite multiple people saying itv were well aware of the affair) tells me something big is going to come out and they're all washing their hands before it does..x

Reply privately

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Just like last time he's come out and tried to control the story.

Reply privately

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

"The fact that itv and his management have both completely dropped him now (despite multiple people saying itv were well aware of the affair) tells me something big is going to come out and they're all washing their hands before it does..x"
So many sexual connotations in that statement

Reply privately

over a year ago

Meghan and Harry must be relieved for the media attention break.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Meghan and Harry must be relieved for the media attention break. "

Reply privately

By * New YorkieMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"

TBH, I am here to fuck..... What he/everyone does legally, is his business

Reply privately

By *leasureseekers123Couple
over a year ago

Heathrow

That makes no sense. You went from media and new channels there to distract us to Covid in one sentence. Then said that celebs that cover it up get killed.

So are you saying that the media and news channels are only there to put us off the scent of Covid? And I presume anything else they want to cover up. Firstly that seems like an expensive way to do it and secondly it obviously hasn’t worked as you have discovered their duplicity.

Next time I watch Loose Women I’ll be wondering what they’re trying to distract me from. And now you come to mention it I remember watching Blue Peter and Newsround as a kid and thinking “yeah but what is that John Craven covering up.” You hardly ever hear about him now!

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Where do you get your information to think this kind of thing?

Reply privately

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Christ on a bike

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You need to just realise the media and news channels are purely put in place to feed you bullshit distractions while something far more serious is taking place.. it's used as a powerful control tool.. without them injecting the fear of covid by simply displaying daily death rates of any cause and saying that they were all covid deaths fooled and controlled the majority.. celebrities who expose the truths and turn away from the sick cult lifestyle soon loose work disappear or get knocked off

Christ on a bike "

That was only to distract you from Mary on a unicycle

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If the S*n said it was daytime at 11am, I’d still pop outside to check"

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Bet he wish he never skipped that queue now.

Reply privately

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"You need to just realise the media and news channels are purely put in place to feed you bullshit distractions while something far more serious is taking place.. it's used as a powerful control tool.. without them injecting the fear of covid by simply displaying daily death rates of any cause and saying that they were all covid deaths fooled and controlled the majority.. celebrities who expose the truths and turn away from the sick cult lifestyle soon loose work disappear or get knocked off

Got enough tin foil fella?"

I could do with some .. Nearly £2 in my shop now

Reply privately

By *acktopervMan
over a year ago

Stourport-On-Severn

"And now you come to mention it I remember watching Blue Peter and Newsround as a kid and thinking “yeah but what is that John Craven covering up.”"

As a young teenager in the early 1970's i was always keenly interested in what Susan Stranks and Jenny Handley were covering up when i was watching "Magpie"

Reply privately

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

Where do you get your information to think this kind of thing?"

Tinfoil Tony forums/ posts on twitter / Reddit / YouTube I would guess

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone guilty of grooming and abusing power should be called out no matter who they are. It's not been proven he's guilty but being suspicious he might be is perfectly right and natural considering the fact that we know it goes on and there seems to be an epidemic of it amongst celebrities and the powerfull. While nothing's been proven it's wrong to condemn him but to dismiss it as conspiracy is naive and how a lot of them have, and will get away with it. Apply some critical thinking and look at facts available and make up your own mind. Ive done this and can't help but be very suspicious. I'll happily be proved wrong though, and not cos im a fan of his cos im not but it would be nice if it wasn't true for a change.

Reply privately

over a year ago

southampton

"Sorry if someone met my child when they were underage and then suddenly started sleeping with them that would be a bit dodgy to me. But more power to the mandem that condone it "

Exactly that, I read that he knew the lad when about 12 & took him under his wing with career advice.

Ultimately its a power play & what is perceived as grooming as of course a youngster wanting to progress in the business will admire his position.

There is more to come but it's whether the press can get the young man, his family, the agents or others to talk. Schofield knew the doors were closing in.

Reply privately

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Ahhh the classic foil comment.. intelligent and witty .. Ashton Kutcher exposed a fair amount as much as he could and his wife Mila Kunis both abandoned Hollywood and dedicated themselves to help prevent child trafficking and sexual abuse.. its hard for people to understand the fact this goes on amongst your beloved Hollywood stars.. Hilary Clinton burned down her own offices in her bliss when Trump sent an investigation team to take her laptops and retrieve all the emails he wanted exposed on this subject

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ahhh the classic foil comment.. intelligent and witty .. Ashton Kutcher exposed a fair amount as much as he could and his wife Mila Kunis both abandoned Hollywood and dedicated themselves to help prevent child trafficking and sexual abuse.. its hard for people to understand the fact this goes on amongst your beloved Hollywood stars.. Hilary Clinton burned down her own offices in her bliss when Trump sent an investigation team to take her laptops and retrieve all the emails he wanted exposed on this subject "

According to IMDB, both Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis have upcoming projects and certainly have not abandoned Hollywood.

Reply privately

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"Ahhh the classic foil comment.. intelligent and witty .. Ashton Kutcher exposed a fair amount as much as he could and his wife Mila Kunis both abandoned Hollywood and dedicated themselves to help prevent child trafficking and sexual abuse.. its hard for people to understand the fact this goes on amongst your beloved Hollywood stars.. Hilary Clinton burned down her own offices in her bliss when Trump sent an investigation team to take her laptops and retrieve all the emails he wanted exposed on this subject

According to IMDB, both Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis have upcoming projects and certainly have not abandoned Hollywood."

I already checked before writing my comment if they had any future films .. Ashton has one your place or mine nothing to do with Hollywood film made for Netflix .. so they have I'm afraid time to start accepting the hard truth

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Sorry if someone met my child when they were underage and then suddenly started sleeping with them that would be a bit dodgy to me. But more power to the mandem that condone it

Exactly that, I read that he knew the lad when about 12 & took him under his wing with career advice.

Ultimately its a power play & what is perceived as grooming as of course a youngster wanting to progress in the business will admire his position.

There is more to come but it's whether the press can get the young man, his family, the agents or others to talk. Schofield knew the doors were closing in. "

If something illegal has happened shouldn't it be the justice system that encourages any victim to give evidence rather than the press getting someone to talk?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ahhh the classic foil comment.. intelligent and witty .. Ashton Kutcher exposed a fair amount as much as he could and his wife Mila Kunis both abandoned Hollywood and dedicated themselves to help prevent child trafficking and sexual abuse.. its hard for people to understand the fact this goes on amongst your beloved Hollywood stars.. Hilary Clinton burned down her own offices in her bliss when Trump sent an investigation team to take her laptops and retrieve all the emails he wanted exposed on this subject

According to IMDB, both Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis have upcoming projects and certainly have not abandoned Hollywood.

I already checked before writing my comment if they had any future films .. Ashton has one your place or mine nothing to do with Hollywood film made for Netflix .. so they have I'm afraid time to start accepting the hard truth "

Do you think Netflix is small independent production company?

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is more to come but it's whether the press can get the young man, his family, the agents or others to talk. Schofield knew the doors were closing in.

If something illegal has happened shouldn't it be the justice system that encourages any victim to give evidence rather than the press getting someone to talk? "

You’d have to believe in the Justice system. Schofield has likely made this statement which he says is unrelated to his itv departure because his fans are harassing the boy. A national case likely frightens the kid more. If it’s legal cool but the things and dynamics before they met which Phillip has already admitted are regrettable even if he asserts they’re legal.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I already checked before writing my comment if they had any future films .. Ashton has one your place or mine nothing to do with Hollywood film made for Netflix .. so they have I'm afraid time to start accepting the hard truth

Do you think Netflix is small independent production company?"

Name one Hollywood star on Netflix

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wake up sheeple

Reply privately

By *adCherriesCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire/Northwest

Comedy gold

Reply privately

By *rdimpsMan
over a year ago

Hull

So what, someone had sex with someone they work with!

Whats all the fuss?

In their industry its normal.

Most places ive worked ive had sex with colleagues.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If something illegal has happened shouldn't it be the justice system that encourages any victim to give evidence rather than the press getting someone to talk?

You’d have to believe in the Justice system. Schofield has likely made this statement which he says is unrelated to his itv departure because his fans are harassing the boy. A national case likely frightens the kid more. If it’s legal cool but the things and dynamics before they met which Phillip has already admitted are regrettable even if he asserts they’re legal. "

I agree the circumstances are way more than regrettable.

I believe in the justice system slightly more than I believe the press has justice as it's main interest and aim in this case or indeed the welfare of any victim

Reply privately

over a year ago

Apparently, he was 11 when they first met.

What confuses me is all the stories coming out seem to be pretty much a repeat of those floating around when he 'came out' a few years back - when all around him were swooning over him and calling him brave.

We already knew about him deceiving his wife etc.

And he only did it because the young chap he'd been messing around with was about to expose him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

A"

Aren't runners on TV shows also known as gophers?

Reply privately

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Such a serious matter laughed and joked about .. easier to bury your head in the sand than create awareness.. (wake up sheeple! Wear your tinfoil hat!) is literally all anyone says to serious matters discussed.. I've never said any of these silly catch phrases in my life.. probably what you all said about Epstein before he was convicted..

Reply privately

By *itonthesideWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Regardless of legality it has a #metoo vibe about it. "

Does it though? With the level of information we actually have have does it really?

Metoo was where people in a position of power exploited those lower in the pecking order.

Do we know there was exploitation?

I never here Metoo from girls with sugar daddies where that same power dynamic exists , the reason being both sides of it are satisfied with what they come away with so nobody feels exploited.

Where is the same outrage about cougars and cubs nights if its about the age gap?

And nobody has ever gotten a job for a family friend? Or ended up up involved with someone they already knew when they started spending more time with them in a different setting?

Until there is a statement from the younger guy , people are just inferring things about it.

Absolutely there is the potential for something more to come out here … but maybe wait and let it come out before putting your own spin on it? The jury of public assumption is brutal!

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Regardless of legality it has a #metoo vibe about it.

Does it though? With the level of information we actually have have does it really?

Metoo was where people in a position of power exploited those lower in the pecking order.

I never here Metoo from girls with sugar daddies where that same power dynamic exists , the reason being both sides of it are satisfied with what they come away with so nobody feels exploited.

Where is the same outrage about cougars and cubs nights if its about the age gap?

And nobody has ever gotten a job for a family friend? Or ended up up involved with someone they already knew when they started spending more time with them in a different setting?

Until there is a statement from the younger guy , people are just inferring things about it.

Absolutely there is the potential for something more to come out here … but maybe wait and let it come out before putting your own spin on it? The jury of public assumption is brutal! "

Yep.

Reply privately

By *itonthesideWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

*hear

Reply privately

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Telling the truth is crazy in a world full of lies .. the truth isn't for everyone .. it's too much better to keep your head down and stick in numbers live the life that's been created for you

Reply privately

By *adCherriesCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire/Northwest

"Telling the truth is crazy in a world full of lies .. the truth isn't for everyone .. it's too much better to keep your head down and stick in numbers live the life that's been created for you "

Your not living in the matrix

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Crazy shit coming out rn that we already kinda knew but still "

I havent seen anything. Whats he done and how have we got him?

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Telling the truth is crazy in a world full of lies .. the truth isn't for everyone .. it's too much better to keep your head down and stick in numbers live the life that's been created for you "

Whose truth?

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Telling the truth is crazy in a world full of lies .. the truth isn't for everyone .. it's too much better to keep your head down and stick in numbers live the life that's been created for you

Whose truth? "

I think for some the truth is 'out there'..

Reply privately

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"Telling the truth is crazy in a world full of lies .. the truth isn't for everyone .. it's too much better to keep your head down and stick in numbers live the life that's been created for you

Whose truth?

I think for some the truth is 'out there'.."

True

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Whose truth?

I think for some the truth is 'out there'.."

I havent read all of it above. But seems that there may be a social media rumour that two men of consenting age had consensual sex? Is that about it.. And thats news on a swinging site replete with such acts ? Or have i got it wrong.?

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Whose truth?

I think for some the truth is 'out there'..

I havent read all of it above. But seems that there may be a social media rumour that two men of consenting age had consensual sex? Is that about it.. And thats news on a swinging site replete with such acts ? Or have i got it wrong.?"

I've only heard snippets on the radio, tbh it all seems a bit quiet news day and speculation at the moment..

Till more facts emerge it's just another day in the media obsession with the celebrities they love to create..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Absolutely there is the potential for something more to come out here … but maybe wait and let it come out before putting your own spin on it? The jury of public assumption is brutal! "

I think you've seriously understood the #MeToo movement.

That was about domestic abuse, primarily against women

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Absolutely there is the potential for something more to come out here … but maybe wait and let it come out before putting your own spin on it? The jury of public assumption is brutal!

That was about domestic abuse, primarily against women"

Ohhh everydays a school day. I thought it was about that harvey goldstein film producer...

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Ohhh everydays a school day. I thought it was about that harvey goldstein film producer... "

That was where it started

Reply privately

By *itonthesideWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Thanks for mansplaining that to me. But actually it was initially the opposite of *domestic* abuse.

The actual me too movement was about sexual harassment, abuse &exploitation in the workplace , primarily women yes but then widened to include people using their power and status to protect them from such behaviour with less powerful people no matter their sex ( see kevin spacey)

As the hashtag took off , women used it to share examples and raise awareness from all areas of life where they had been subject to abuse or harrassment or made to feel unsafe.

Anyway my point was the “abuse / harrassment/ exploitation” assumed to have happened with PS is exactly that … assumed. Maybe lets wait for some facts , or even an accusation from a victim before getting out the pitchforks and marching on the village

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ohhh everydays a school day. I thought it was about that harvey goldstein film producer...

That was where it started "

You know when you're pretty sure you know the full facts about something, and then someone says something that introduces a little niggling doubt about whether you're right or not?

Well, that just happened, so I went away and looked it up and it turns out that I was a little out.

It was, in fact, about sexual harrasment and abuse in the workplace.

I do know why I thought it was about domestic abuse though - because Amber Heard pretty much destroyed the movement with her false claims against Johnny Depp and tge subsequent fall out from the court case.

I suppose that when you're in tge film industry and marrued to someone in the film industry, the lines beyween domestic abuse and abuse in the workplace can get a little blurred

Reply privately

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

It was mainly about sexual harassment of women in the workplace

Reply privately

over a year ago

o agree we should wait for more details. I was merely commenting that his statement gave me these vibes. As PS was a person in power. And the other person was a runner. I didn't comment on age difference. But there was a power differential. It may not have been exploited. But it's there.

Plus this is very unusual circumstances. Ppl don't get dropped for having "normal" affairs. Nor need to make statements etc. That adds to my suspicions.

ATM the public information is "Man kicked out of company (plus more) having had an affair with a person much his junior" has vibes.

(I also thought we all knew this affair had happened yonkd ago too)

Reply privately

over a year ago

It was mainly about sexual harassment of women in the workplace "

Yes, I know, as I have corrected in my post directly above yours

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

The "rumours" has been going on since before he came out. His statement touched on the rumours.

Why ITV / his management and famous people have decided to wait until now to do or say something about it is anybodies guess. Obviously the rest of us don't know what they know or even if there is more to it....but it would be sickening if they have sat on something awful for this many years.

For others saying about legal age so nothing to see here, grooming happens in lots of situations where they wait until a child is of legal age...so if it was my child in that rumoured situation I wouldn't be happy.

Reply privately

By *ightymouse123456Man
over a year ago

holywell

Well if he has done wrong it will come out

Reply privately

over a year ago

Heathrow

"Ahhh the classic foil comment.. intelligent and witty .. Ashton Kutcher exposed a fair amount as much as he could and his wife Mila Kunis both abandoned Hollywood and dedicated themselves to help prevent child trafficking and sexual abuse.. its hard for people to understand the fact this goes on amongst your beloved Hollywood stars.. Hilary Clinton burned down her own offices in her bliss when Trump sent an investigation team to take her laptops and retrieve all the emails he wanted exposed on this subject "

Mila Kunis has made a film every single year since 2007. She had one out last year and is filming a new one at the moment. Ashton Kutcher had a film out last year and has just finished one.

So by “abandoned Hollywood” did you mean “still make lots of films in Hollywood?”

Reply privately

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

Who was the person that was going on about there being another celebrity that he's not allowed to expose (person that exposed Saville I believe) even though police apparently had all the evidence on this person etc might just be who the person was on about but its all speculation do find the whole thing a bit weird as the affair with the young lad was years ago

Reply privately

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"The "rumours" has been going on since before he came out. His statement touched on the rumours.

Why ITV / his management and famous people have decided to wait until now to do or say something about it is anybodies guess. Obviously the rest of us don't know what they know or even if there is more to it....but it would be sickening if they have sat on something awful for this many years.

For others saying about legal age so nothing to see here, grooming happens in lots of situations where they wait until a child is of legal age...so if it was my child in that rumoured situation I wouldn't be happy."

Waited until the gagging order is almost up, the young man doesn't have to keep quiet anymore.

Same reason as he came out because he was about to be outed but managed a pay off.

Reply privately

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

Apparently, he was 11 when they first met.

What confuses me is all the stories coming out seem to be pretty much a repeat of those floating around when he 'came out' a few years back - when all around him were swooning over him and calling him brave.

We already knew about him deceiving his wife etc.

And he only did it because the young chap he'd been messing around with was about to expose him."

I never could understand the people that were calling him inspirational and brave he was a lying and now we know a cheating bastard he only came out because his hand was being forced.

Reply privately

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

A"

??

Reply privately

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

A"

Lol

Reply privately

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

He admitted he cheated on his wife when he came out as gay, so this statement from him yesterday and EVERYONE deserting him suggests there’s a lot more than just him cheating.

Holly was calling him brave for coming out last year, he was a hero for doing so, so his stock rose more…so there is defo something about to come out if they are all disconnecting from him now.

People emphasise with people who have just fucked up…they don’t when there’s more sinister concoctions.

K

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Who was the person that was going on about there being another celebrity that he's not allowed to expose (person that exposed Saville I believe) even though police apparently had all the evidence on this person etc might just be who the person was on about but its all speculation do find the whole thing a bit weird as the affair with the young lad was years ago "

There's a reason why they can't disclose such information - because it would compromise any Police investigation. So asking who it was about is pointless as their identity hasn't been disclosed and for this exact reason

Reply privately

over a year ago

Heathrow

As per earlier posts there was another celebrity apparently but it wasn’t Schofield not unless he’s lied about his age and is in really in his eighties!

Tom Jones was questioned but that was it (no secret as it was in the press) but that turned out to be not about kids.

Think they took out a super injunction so you can’t name them

Reply privately

over a year ago

southampton

"Just out of curiosity. How old were people on here when they started having sex? Presumably all over 18?Its not about that tho is it.Think it’s the fact he knew him from a very young age helped him get a job in tv I think that’s what people are finding creepy as fuck."

Met him on a school visit to itv aged 12, approached him on twitter aged 15, sex at 18. That's grooming.

Reply privately

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"Ladies and gentlemen.

We got him. "

‘We’ as in the royal ‘we’ or just a small select group of people?

Reply privately

By *ikeybr0Man
over a year ago

Newport

"Who was the person that was going on about there being another celebrity that he's not allowed to expose (person that exposed Saville I believe) even though police apparently had all the evidence on this person etc might just be who the person was on about but its all speculation do find the whole thing a bit weird as the affair with the young lad was years ago "

The guy you’re thinking of was a detective working on operation yew tree, police whistleblower. Word on twitter is it’s David Jason. Unfortunately, it would be gutting if it’s true.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ladies and gentlemen.

We got him.

‘We’ as in the royal ‘we’ or just a small select group of people? "

It’s just a reference lol

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Just out of curiosity. How old were people on here when they started having sex? Presumably all over 18?Its not about that tho is it.Think it’s the fact he knew him from a very young age helped him get a job in tv I think that’s what people are finding creepy as fuck.

Met him on a school visit to itv aged 12, approached him on twitter aged 15, sex at 18. That's grooming. "

Is it? Think people see what they choose to see

Reply privately

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

"Who was the person that was going on about there being another celebrity that he's not allowed to expose (person that exposed Saville I believe) even though police apparently had all the evidence on this person etc might just be who the person was on about but its all speculation do find the whole thing a bit weird as the affair with the young lad was years ago

The guy you’re thinking of was a detective working on operation yew tree, police whistleblower. Word on twitter is it’s David Jason. Unfortunately, it would be gutting if it’s true. "

If police had all the evidence they needed then he would have been arrested ..Trial by social media it’s bullshit but sadly all it takes is one sad twat to start a rumour and before you know it their the next jimmy saville ..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What’s worse is the media are spinning it all out control in order to get views and make money, the truth will out, look at Jonny depp and amber heard, neither have exactly covered themselves in glory, if he has done something illegal or immoral then he should be given what’s due, if it’s legal, then leave him alone, the press will not stop until they have another Caroline Flack on their filthy mitts, remember Piers Morgan stood in front of a select committee and said he had ‘no knowledge’ of phone hacking? Sure…… the press don’t have morals, they have sales targets, the problem might not be Phillip Schofield, it might be what you are reading "

The exact reason I've not physically purchased any "newspaper" for about 25 years now

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Just out of curiosity. How old were people on here when they started having sex? Presumably all over 18?Its not about that tho is it.Think it’s the fact he knew him from a very young age helped him get a job in tv I think that’s what people are finding creepy as fuck.

Met him on a school visit to itv aged 12, approached him on twitter aged 15, sex at 18. That's grooming.

Is it? Think people see what they choose to see"

Sometimes that how people stay safe or keep their kids safe from strangers

Reply privately

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Met him on a school visit to itv aged 12, approached him on twitter aged 15, sex at 18. That's grooming. "

Funny how nobody judged Elvis the same way when he dated a 14yr old Priscilla.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Who was the person that was going on about there being another celebrity that he's not allowed to expose (person that exposed Saville I believe) even though police apparently had all the evidence on this person etc might just be who the person was on about but its all speculation do find the whole thing a bit weird as the affair with the young lad was years ago

The guy you’re thinking of was a detective working on operation yew tree, police whistleblower. Word on twitter is it’s David Jason. Unfortunately, it would be gutting if it’s true. If police had all the evidence they needed then he would have been arrested ..Trial by social media it’s bullshit but sadly all it takes is one sad twat to start a rumour and before you know it their the next jimmy saville .."

Exactly what the op ia doing. If a crimes been committed then prosecute him. And if found guilty report the facts. Making shit up before then just to get clicks is reprehensible.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Funny how nobody judged Elvis the same way when he dated a 14yr old Priscilla."

is that just how the western world has changed its view over sixty plus years ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Funny how nobody judged Elvis the same way when he dated a 14yr old Priscilla."

Same with Jerry Lee Lewis

Reply privately

By *rs mischiefWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"Ooh. Where can I find the details? I haven't seen anything yet but would be interested to know. Such a thrilling Friday evening.

Sun online

Definitely true then. "

My thoughts too!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Heathrow

Or choose to close their eyes to what they don’t want to see or don’t disagree with

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Or choose to close their eyes to what they don’t want to see or don’t disagree with"

Yes thats by definition the same thing

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's weird as fuck.

I don't understand how people are defending him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Heathrow

[Removed by poster at 27/05/23 17:25:24]

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's weird as fuck.

"

I'm not defending him, but I'm not hanging him out to dry just yet either

Do we have anything concrete or is it suspicion, gossip and conjecture?

It's a complete feeding frenzy

That's all I see at the minute

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

It's weird as fuck.

"

Nobodies defending him. Some are suggesting we wait for some facts to arrive rather than making up shit about someone and then sharing it publicly.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

It's weird as fuck.

"

Which bits do you find weird. That school kids were taken to meet them at itv? Or that two adults had sex.?

Reply privately

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

It's weird as fuck.

Nobodies defending him. Some are suggesting we wait for some facts to arrive rather than making up shit about someone and then sharing it publicly. "

Don't be silly the court of gossip has him hung drawn and quartered already.

Reply privately

By *itonthesideWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

It's weird as fuck.

Nobodies defending him. Some are suggesting we wait for some facts to arrive rather than making up shit about someone and then sharing it publicly. "

This

If he has done something wrong then hell mend him

But how many times do we need to go round the cycle of watching someones life be ruined by trial of social / tabloid media, followed by should have been kind posts , then fresh meat rinse and repeat before we learn that maybe we also have to hold ourselves to a better standard?

Reply privately

By *rettyflamingoCouple
over a year ago

Where the flamboyance of flamingos live

At the end of the day he lied. He lied to his wife and his bosses . I can’t stand liars

Reply privately

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"At the end of the day he lied. He lied to his wife and his bosses . I can’t stand liars "

Well you're certainly in the wrong place if you don't like guy's who lie to their wives

Reply privately

over a year ago

Heathrow

It's weird as fuck.

Which bits do you find weird. That school kids were taken to meet them at itv? Or that two adults had sex.? "

I think people find it weird that he groomed a child over a 6 year period. Perhaps you don’t find it weird.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"At the end of the day he lied. He lied to his wife and his bosses . I can’t stand liars "

Like most on here and it's other site fab guys.

Reply privately

By *aucasian GhandiMan
over a year ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

"Ladies and gentlemen.

We got him. "

Seriously how many of you actually really give two fucks about Him or the shit he's been up to...

Reply privately

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

There's a hell of a lot of assumptions going on in this thread.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

It's weird as fuck.

Which bits do you find weird. That school kids were taken to meet them at itv? Or that two adults had sex.?

I think people find it weird that he groomed a child over a 6 year period. Perhaps you don’t find it weird. "

I dont anything about it. But if the facts are that he had sex with an adult then no i dont find it weird. The rest of it is conjecture isnt it? Or do you have some facts that he broke the law that the police dont have?

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/05/23 18:01:50]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Heathrow

[Removed by poster at 27/05/23 18:05:42]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Heathrow

It's weird as fuck.

I think people find it weird that he groomed a child over a 6 year period. Perhaps you don’t find it weird.

I dont anything about it. But if the facts are that he had sex with an adult then no i dont find it weird. The rest of it is conjecture isnt it? Or do you have some facts that he broke the law that the police dont have? "

No. I think that his agent and ITV dropped the goose that lays the golden egg because he had consensual gay sex with an adult! That would be the really sensible conclusion wouldn’t it!

Alternatively it could be that the facts of him meeting a 12 year old, contacting him on Twitter when he was 15, getting him a job when he was 18 and then having an affair with him could be considered grooming. It’s been online for years that this was going on. It’s also a fact that the poor kid then lost his job once they split up but was given a job on Loose Women where it seems he still works

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

It's weird as fuck.

I dont anything about it. But if the facts are that he had sex with an adult then no i dont find it weird. The rest of it is conjecture isnt it? Or do you have some facts that he broke the law that the police dont have?

No. I think that his agent and ITV dropped the goose that lays the golden egg because he had consensual gay sex with an adult! That would be the really sensible conclusion wouldn’t it!

Alternatively it could be that the facts of him meeting a 12 year old, contacting him on Twitter when he was 15, getting him a job when he was 18 and then having an affair with him could be considered grooming. It’s been online for years that this was going on. It’s also a fact that the poor kid then lost his job once they split up but was given a job on Loose Women where it seems he still works"

Somebody got somebody else a job... Shock horror. Like i said people see what they choose... Or not as you responded. Id rather wait till theirs some prosecution and hes found guilty before publicly slandering him.

Reply privately

By *oJo pornstarMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

I can't believe why people don't just believe what Philip says? When he lied his whole adult life you should believe him, when he lied to the "ITV investigation" we should just believe him, when he's lied to his friends, family, Co workers, bosses, his agency and basically everyone, we should just believe him.

Poor Philip had to endure these vicious rumers and hearsay about his relationship with this boy over quite a few years, Philip has thankfully squashed this nasty rumers by constantly lying over and over again, so we should all just believe him.

Phillip unfortunately even had to get his boy buddy to lie for him, his lies should be believed as well.

Even when Phillip came out and set the record straight he lied about the reasons for his coming out and don't forget, that made him a hero, inspirational, brave ect.

Even in his latest truth Phillip clearly states "I meet the man when he was a teenager" so all us believers need to do is change what a teenager is, just include 10yo boys as teenagers then Phillips lies become true.

So all these nasty rumours and heresy about Phillip buggering this boy when he was underage should be stamped out, when phillip lies and says he was 18 we should all believe him.

Phillips lies are the truth people.

On a serious note, I find it disturbing and skin crawling how many on here defend this monster

Reply privately

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

I find this whole thread crass and distasteful tbh.

I'd rather wait to know the truth.

If there is as people are claiming a victim I'm sure the poor guy isn't happy about every sordid detail discussed in such a fashion.

If it turns out that nothing untoward happened which I doubt but let's just say if.

Imagine the damage it could do to all parties involved.

Either way I'll refrain from commenting any further and will abstain from this particular thread.

Reply privately

By *aucasian GhandiMan
over a year ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

"I find this whole thread crass and distasteful tbh.

I'd rather wait to know the truth.

If there is as people are claiming a victim I'm sure the poor guy isn't happy about every sordid detail discussed in such a fashion.

If it turns out that nothing untoward happened which I doubt but let's just say if.

Imagine the damage it could do to all parties involved.

Either way I'll refrain from commenting any further and will abstain from this particular thread."

Despite finding it crass and distasteful you still choose to comment and get involved, irony is great innit

Reply privately

over a year ago

southampton

So Philip Schofield has done a runner?

Reply privately

By *mf123Man
over a year ago

with one foot out the door

Dunno much about him really only that he used to talk to socks with eyeballs

Reply privately

By *iberatedduoCouple
over a year ago

Ashbourne

Phil’s own words. I’m out of this thread now.

Teenager .......equals anyone who is aged below Twenty"

At 18 you are an adult ! Dumb comment

Reply privately

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

He will lay low rest of this year and come back once it’s old news and no one cares anymore probably on channel 4 or some online channel no doubt in January is my betting

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He will lay low rest of this year and come back once it’s old news and no one cares anymore probably on channel 4 or some online channel no doubt in January is my betting

"

Probably hoping people forget but people have not even forgotten from when he came out. That’s when I remember this came up to begin with

Reply privately

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

He will be back on telly at some point His ego won’t let him not be side lined indefinitely plus lots of other channels / shows love abit of controversy with people

Reply privately

By *ndycoinsMan
over a year ago

Whaley Bridge,Nr Buxton,

Is Holly is covering her back by saying he lied? Is she "hurt" that she can't pull an 18 year old?

Reply privately

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"He will be back on telly at some point His ego won’t let him not be side lined indefinitely plus lots of other channels / shows love abit of controversy with people "

Strictly Come Dancing for Phil.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/05/23 07:39:41]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is Holly is covering her back by saying he lied? Is she "hurt" that she can't pull an 18 year old?"

Yep.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is Holly is covering her back by saying he lied? Is she "hurt" that she can't pull an 18 year old?"

I would have thought she’s taken the party line to save her career. And obviously no one is going to support a colleague who’s clearly got himself into that much public grief

Reply privately