Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Just a laugh. Joke thread.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Two men in bed together. One says to the other...

I don't think much of this Wife swapping!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

Harry and Maureen go to the doctor's surgery. Harry tells the doctor, the wife was nude sunbathing when a bumble bee flew up her Jake and Danny "Fanny". Maureen pops on the table and the Doctor probes around and turns to them and says "It's in too deep, You'll have to pop a little honey on your todger and entice the sod out" Harry looks shocked and said " I couldn't do that Doc, not with all this medical equipment around" Ok, Harry I'll have to do it If you wait outside Harry". Harry waits outside the office, after a few minutes he hears Maureen's screams and a lot of crashing around, Harry can't take much more and burst into the office door, he sees the doctor with his pants down holding onto Maureen's ankles, pounding away, The Doctor turns to Harry and says " Change of plan Harry we're going to drown the little bastard"

By *t0600Man
over a year ago

elvedon

Why did the golfer take two pairs of trousers ? Incase he got a hole in one

over a year ago

Why did the man get fired from the orange juice factory?

He couldn’t concentrate

over a year ago

A body was found in an Ice cream van. The body was covered in chocolate sprinkles, marshmallows and 100's and 1000's.

Police line of inquiry is that they believe he topped himself!!

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

I was going pop an Isis joke on but I suck at executions

By *.R.MMan
over a year ago

Norfolk

"The doctor gave me one year to live, so I shot him with my gun. The judge gave me 15 years. Problem solved."

By *.R.MMan
over a year ago

Norfolk

Several years ago, Great Britain funded a study to determine why the head on a man's penis is larger than the shaft. The study took two years and cost over 1.2 million pounds. The study concluded that the reason the head of a man's penis is larger than the shaft is to provide the man with more pleasure during sex. After the results were published, France decided to conduct their own study on the same subject. They were convinced that the results of the British study were incorrect. After three years of research at a cost of in excess of 2 million Euros, the French researchers concluded that the head of a man's penis is larger than the shaft to provide the woman with more pleasure during sex. When the results of the French study were released, Australia decided to conduct their own study. The Aussies didn't really trust British or French studies. So, after nearly three hours of intensive research and a cost of right around 75 dollars (three cases of beer), the Aussie study was complete. They concluded that the reason the head on a man's penis is larger than the shaft is to prevent your hand from flying off and hitting you in the forehead.

By *.R.MMan
over a year ago

Norfolk

A panda walks into a bar. He asks the bartender how he can get a little action for the night. The bartender motions to a young woman. She talks to the panda, and they go back to her place. After having sex, the panda abruptly leaves. The next night, the woman goes to the panda's house. "You owe me money," she says. "For what?" The woman rolls her eyes and explains, "I'm a pr*stitute." The panda pulls out a dictionary and looks it up: "Pr*stitute: Has sex for money." The panda says, "I don't have to pay you. I'm a panda. Look it up." She is about to protest when the panda hands her the dictionary. The woman looks up "panda" in the dictionary, and it reads, "Panda: Eats bush and leaves.

Post new Message to Thread