Back to The Lounge

Gratitude

Jump to newest

By *estarossa. OP   Woman
over a year ago

Flagrante

I woke up today!

What are you grateful for today?

It can be anything, bug or small. I try and think of something every day, it keeps me present and mindful of how lucky I am.

And when things are a little tough, even the sound of a bee busy collecting pollen in my garden can bring me joy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Really important to remind ourselves of what we’re grateful for I find.

I’ve woken up grateful for access to shelter, food and clean water.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm appreciative of many things in my life.

By *apidaryMan
over a year ago

Chipping Norton

Being able, once again, to sit in the garden and get stupidly sunburnt; for the burn to melt away wonderfully overnight; to be able to make exactly the same mistake the next day.

Frankly, after the months of cold and grey I'm not going to miss an opportunity unless work drags me indoors kicking & screaming.

Oh, and I'm grateful for a weekend prospect of barbecues. An Englishman not itching to use his barbecue on a fine May weekend has a wizened heart and dead appetites.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I'm not sure I'm grateful.

But I really appreciate a lot of things. My home. My loved ones. The fact that I don't really want or need for anything. The fact I'm still here.

I'm really appreciative of painkillers this morning. And those little vibrations that tell me my friends are thinking of me.

By *aucasian GhandiMan
over a year ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

I'm grateful for my freedom.

Good people in my life, who carry me, love me, hold me, cry with me, laugh with me, who give me everything and ask fir nothing in return. There honesty when they challenge me, which shows me they care for my life more than my feelings. These people are rare

over a year ago

I'm grateful for ongoing good health, the ability to work and earn a crust, the roof over my head. Marvelous children who I love and adore. Fabulous friends and loads of love in my life.

over a year ago

I'm grateful for my new shifts and having the weekend off

By *olf and RedCouple
over a year ago

Nr Cardiff or at Chams Darlaston

Today I’m grateful that my lovely rescue dog got through her epileptic fit yesterday. As always, was scary at the time. And she’s back to her normal self today.

Red

By *assy69Man
over a year ago

West Sussex and Wales

"I woke up today!

What are you grateful for today?

It can be anything, bug or small. I try and think of something every day, it keeps me present and mindful of how lucky I am.

And when things are a little tough, even the sound of a bee busy collecting pollen in my garden can bring me joy "

Waking up is always a bonus these days

Grateful for the friends that feed me every week when I am away from home and working in sussex

over a year ago

I am greatful that I was able to work out today.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Friends, health, great kids, bearable relatives, some of you lot… the ones that keep coming come back for more and the ones I’m yet to meet

over a year ago

I'm grateful for my boys, my home, my job, my friends. The biggest hug I'm going to get at lunch time and my freedom.

I'm tired and over worked and a bit emotional at the moment but I also recognise how lucky I am.

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

I’m grateful because already today people have made me smile and I hopefully I’ve made them smile too.

I’m grateful for friendly people.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I'm grateful for not breaking my back when I fell down the stairs weds night°.

Literally couldn't move. I couldn't get to my phone and layed there till yesterday afternoon when Mt mum found me. I had a house full of fireman and paramedice as I had to on a specia° board].

GOOD NEWS IS no broken neck or back News is° completely shattered . Bad news is I've fractured all my chest bones andv shattered my knee. soo I'm klyiong staring at the ceilung

over a year ago

"I'm grateful for not breaking my back when I fell down the stairs weds night°.

Literally couldn't move. I couldn't get to my phone and layed there till yesterday afternoon when Mt mum found me. I had a house full of fireman and paramedice as I had to on a specia° board].

GOOD NEWS IS no broken neck or back News is° completely shattered . Bad news is I've fractured all my chest bones andv shattered my knee. soo I'm klyiong staring at the ceilung"

Oh my goodness no !! Hope you're on the mend soon xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

GOOD NEWS IS no broken neck or back News is° completely shattered . Bad news is I've fractured all my chest bones andv shattered my knee. soo I'm klyiong staring at the ceilung"

You poor thing! Are you being looked after, are you in a lot of pain?

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm grateful for another day to fight my pain! Because who doesn't love a daily battle?!?!

I am honestly grateful for the continuous support, love and care I receive daily from my husband and children. I do it for them.

Jo.Xx

over a year ago

I'm grateful that the most beautiful woman on Fab messages me so often xx

By *estarossa. OP   Woman
over a year ago

Flagrante

Oh my god!

How in the hell!!

I am glad and sad for you all in one breath! I hope you are being looked after well, and wish you a speedy recovery xx

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Sending you lots of love and a speedy recovery. I hope you have someone to take good care of you.

Jo.Xx

By *amsubMan
over a year ago

hyde

Grateful to wake up everyday

over a year ago

I am grateful of my co-worker asking me what my weekend plans were. Really makes a difference working remotely.

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I’m grateful to be off till Monday :

over a year ago

Appreciative of the genuine friends we've made via fab, most especially the ones we don't actually play with and who take us at face value accepting that friends can be truly amazing.

E xx

over a year ago

I am grateful for easy and smooth morning! Usually they are bit hectic makes such a difference when your day starts off good, doesn't it?

And I am grateful for the caffeine river flowing through my veins. Although it ruined my nap plan. But let's be grateful for the caffeinted state of mind and make most of it.

T

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Its sunny,its a rest day & payday!

Have a good one all

By *ansoffateMan
over a year ago

Sagittarius A

Pain in my knee much reduced.

Happy daughter.

Peace and quiet.

Cool conversation.

over a year ago

I am grateful for the sun on my back, the sammich in my belly, the love of my children, the pussy on my cock, the endless entertainment on YouTube, the freedom of my car and the wisdom in the leadership bestowed upon us by Margaret Thatcher!

Not everything I say is true, however.

By *apidaryMan
over a year ago

Chipping Norton

Best wishes for a swift recovery, Diamondsmiles.

I am now additionally grateful for only breathing in a *small* amount of the chilli noodle soup I was attempting to eat for lunch.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

The Mr for always putting a smile on my face.

The sunshine for brightening up my day.

The postman for not returning my parcel.

Mrs

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

And the ladies of fab for giving me boobs to perve at while I drink my coffee

Mrs

Post new Message to Thread