Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Not what you expected..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you had any experiences where you’ve been “catfished”. The person is real but they just don’t look the same as they do in their pics..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I had someone who appeared to have had to send his great great grandfather to the meet instead. I guess the young guy couldn't make it and didn't want me to be upset, from being stood up

over a year ago

"I had someone who appeared to have had to send his great great grandfather to the meet instead. I guess the young guy couldn't make it and didn't want me to be upset, from being stood up "

That’s crazy, surprised how people think they can get away it or that no one would notice lol

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"I had someone who appeared to have had to send his great great grandfather to the meet instead. I guess the young guy couldn't make it and didn't want me to be upset, from being stood up "

Thoughtful

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Every time I look into the mirror! Catfish!

By *iasubTV/TS
over a year ago

Ilkeston

I had a “23 year old woman” message me. Was going really well the vibe was really good. Got to the stage of sending face pics and they blew there cover when they accidentally send the true them, a 50 year old married man. Then had the audacity to blame me for there mistake *face palm*

By *andadbodMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

happened to my mrs a lot when she was meeting guys on her own, she wouldn’t hang around long.

over a year ago

"I had a “23 year old woman” message me. Was going really well the vibe was really good. Got to the stage of sending face pics and they blew there cover when they accidentally send the true them, a 50 year old married man. Then had the audacity to blame me for there mistake *face palm* "

Na that’s crazy! You got lucky they blew their cover soon, would’ve been worse if it kept going on. Idk what people get out of pretending to be someone else

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Have you had any experiences where you’ve been “catfished”. The person is real but they just don’t look the same as they do in their pics.."

Yes, Geoff from Bromsgrove had slightly smaller tits than advertised and the lack of vagina was a little troubling.

Good shag though, tender but a lil' scrappy with it

By *ust a little bit moreWoman
over a year ago

kendal

Yeah I got catfished by a guy, who was infact ment to be 2 guys, but turned up alone,

And I'm almost certain he had sent his dad aswell because he was AT LEAST 20years older than the picture he had sent me.

Nearly every time I meet socially before playing whomever I'm meeting usually says 'wow you actually look like your face pics'

Almost like it's a shock to see someone who looks similar to the picture you've sent them!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Totally happened to me thankfully just a social at least 15+ years older than claimed and barely resembled his picture..... Needless to say I had 1 polite drink and left

Post new Message to Thread