Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Night shift

Jump to newest

By *igrating lad OP   Man
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Evening fabbers. Currently stuck on the night shift, it’s gone super quiet hence I’ve found myself on here lol.

Bored and wondering if anyone can help the time pass. Happy with some chitter chat, flirting or naughtiness.

Hope your all have a good night

Nighty night x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I am nightshift too. We work 8pm to 8am and always quite busy. Been full time nights for 25years and it's really killing me now as I get older.

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Hope yours is going ok. This is the time when it drags I find specially if quiet. I’ve been doing this now for 13 years so not as long as you. I’m on the 7-7 shift

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"Evening fabbers. Currently stuck on the night shift, it’s gone super quiet hence I’ve found myself on here lol.

Bored and wondering if anyone can help the time pass. Happy with some chitter chat, flirting or naughtiness.

Nighty night x"

What job has got you working the night shift ?

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Evening fabbers. Currently stuck on the night shift, it’s gone super quiet hence I’ve found myself on here lol.

Nighty night x

What job has got you working the night shift ?"

Shhhhh shouldn’t say but…..Vampire lol

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Nighty night x

What job has got you working the night shift ?"

I am a healthcare worker.

By *e renard de la campagneMan
over a year ago

Surrey mostly when over

Nighty night x

Shhhhh shouldn’t say but…..Vampire lol "

Don’t get demoted to the dayshift!

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Nighty night x

Shhhhh shouldn’t say but…..Vampire lol "

I don't remember recruiting you ..

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Nighty night x

I don't remember recruiting you .. "

Omg Lestat is that you????

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Nighty night x

Omg Lestat is that you????"

Aaahhhhh Louis I knew you would come back to me

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I used to do night shift 6pm to 6am a very very long time ago , as a teenager I was saving up to leave the uk.

I came home by 7am woke my girlfriend up with a big hard cock, had sleepy sex then lit the joint she’d made for me & fell blissfully asleep , exhausted , satisfied and stoned as she got ready for work, happy times

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Nighty night x

Aaahhhhh Louis I knew you would come back to me "

Omg Lestat I’ve missed you. How the devil are you old boy? We need a good catch up over a drink

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Nighty night x

Omg Lestat I’ve missed you. How the devil are you old boy? We need a good catch up over a drink "

I forgive you for putting me in the swamp Louis don't tell me your still living off rats

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Hope the night shift is going ok OP and Bluebell. Feel for you. I’m just saying hello to my friend insomnia instead but know the pain of a nightshift xx

By *inballs99Man
over a year ago

Blackheath

[Removed by poster at 23/05/23 03:26:18]

By *inballs99Man
over a year ago

Blackheath

Hello to everyone who is awake

By *ig...LadMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Good evening, morning, whatever! I'm on nightshift, but at least it's only 8.5 hrs long and the work is all done for the night!!

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"I used to do night shift 6pm to 6am a very very long time ago , as a teenager I was saving up to leave the uk.

I came home by 7am woke my girlfriend up with a big hard cock, had sleepy sex then lit the joint she’d made for me & fell blissfully asleep , exhausted , satisfied and stoned as she got ready for work, happy times "

Looks like all that work helped you leave the uk as I see it says you’re based here and Dubai.

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Nighty night x

Omg Lestat I’ve missed you. How the devil are you old boy? We need a good catch up over a drink

I forgive you for putting me in the swamp Louis don't tell me your still living off rats "

Lestat the rats nowadays are huge, you can have a really good feast on them. Specially London rats. I will show you when I see you old boy

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Hope the night shift is going ok OP and Bluebell. Feel for you. I’m just saying hello to my friend insomnia instead but know the pain of a nightshift xx"

Thanks _ittlebird. Yep it’s dragging but the morning day light approaches fast lol

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Hello to everyone who is awake "

Morning pinballs

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Good evening, morning, whatever! I'm on nightshift, but at least it's only 8.5 hrs long and the work is all done for the night!!"

Big lad you’re so lucky wish it was that easy over this way. Hope you enjoy the hours you have left

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Hope the night shift is going ok OP and Bluebell. Feel for you. I’m just saying hello to my friend insomnia instead but know the pain of a nightshift xx

Thanks _ittlebird. Yep it’s dragging but the morning day light approaches fast lol "

Soon be the sun shining beauts. Keep with it xx

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I used to do night shift 6pm to 6am a very very long time ago , as a teenager I was saving up to leave the uk.

I came home by 7am woke my girlfriend up with a big hard cock, had sleepy sex then lit the joint she’d made for me & fell blissfully asleep , exhausted , satisfied and stoned as she got ready for work, happy times

Looks like all that work helped you leave the uk as I see it says you’re based here and Dubai. "

It did we both went travelling for a couple years and had lots of adventures ,long mindless nights in a bottling factory was worth it ! and those memories of 7am wale ups were very special

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Hope the night shift is going ok OP and Bluebell. Feel for you. I’m just saying hello to my friend insomnia instead but know the pain of a nightshift xx

Thanks _ittlebird. Yep it’s dragging but the morning day light approaches fast lol

Soon be the sun shining beauts. Keep with it xx"

Thanks for the words of encouragement _ittlebird. Hope you have a lovely day

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Looks like all that work helped you leave the uk as I see it says you’re based here and Dubai.

It did we both went travelling for a couple years and had lots of adventures ,long mindless nights in a bottling factory was worth it ! and those memories of 7am wale ups were very special "

Sounds amazing and good to hear you have those good memories

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Thanks for the words of encouragement _ittlebird. Hope you have a lovely day "

Thanks darling. Up in 3 hours. This insomnia is a bitch. I’m rolling with it xx

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Thanks darling. Up in 3 hours. This insomnia is a bitch. I’m rolling with it xx"

Ahh bless nah that isn’t good. Have you got a busy day or working? You sound like a pro and know what your doing xx

By *eathrow pineappleCouple
over a year ago

West London

Just finished my stint of nights at Heathrow. Bed time for me.

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Ahh bless nah that isn’t good. Have you got a busy day or working? You sound like a pro and know what your doing xx"

I’m a pro at insomnia. It’s my age don’t you know

But I’m at work in a few hours. It’ll be fine. I just work through it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

" Up in 3 hours. This insomnia is a bitch. I’m rolling with it xx"

Third night in a row I've been awake at this time. Thought I'd got over the insomnia, but think cos I've been away for home since Friday it's hit again.

If I were home I'd walk the dog and enjoy the dawn chorus, but staying with friends I just lie here waiting for the first sound of them getting up.

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Ahh bless nah that isn’t good. Have you got a busy day or working? You sound like a pro and know what your doing xx

But I’m at work in a few hours. It’ll be fine. I just work through it "

Well I really do hope you have a good day. It’s lovely speaking with you, thank you for making me laugh. If there’s anything I can do just say. I mean I wish I could help with the insomnia

over a year ago

Hertfordshire

" Up in 3 hours. This insomnia is a bitch. I’m rolling with it xx

Third night in a row I've been awake at this time. Thought I'd got over the insomnia, but think cos I've been away for home since Friday it's hit again.

If I were home I'd walk the dog and enjoy the dawn chorus, but staying with friends I just lie here waiting for the first sound of them getting up. "

Ahh sorry to hear that. When you home?

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

But I’m at work in a few hours. It’ll be fine. I just work through it

Well I really do hope you have a good day. It’s lovely speaking with you, thank you for making me laugh. If there’s anything I can do just say. I mean I wish I could help with the insomnia "

I’m glad I made you laugh. I didn’t even pull a funny face as yet

Insomnia and me go way back… it’s ok don’t worry. I’m used to it. Lovely chatting to you xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

" Up in 3 hours. This insomnia is a bitch. I’m rolling with it xx

If I were home I'd walk the dog and enjoy the dawn chorus, but staying with friends I just lie here waiting for the first sound of them getting up.

Ahh sorry to hear that. When you home?"

Thanks.

Drive south today, but then from Thursday I am away again for a few days as go to see my son's final exhibition as he finishes uni.

By *asygoingcouple2022Couple
over a year ago

The moon

Nights here permanently x although it’s getting light x

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Nighty night x

I forgive you for putting me in the swamp Louis don't tell me your still living off rats

Lestat the rats nowadays are huge, you can have a really good feast on them. Specially London rats. I will show you when I see you old boy "

Ahhh Louis you have learned that are all rats now

By *ritIndianCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

I came home by 7am woke my girlfriend up with a big hard cock, had sleepy sex then lit the joint she’d made for me & fell blissfully asleep , exhausted , satisfied and stoned as she got ready for work, happy times "

Sounds like my mornings after a night shift minus the joint

Mrs

Post new Message to Thread