Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The risk of face photos on site

Jump to newest

By *orl1971 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We’ve had body pics copied and used on another profile a few years back. It’s made us very aware of privacy and security especially for face pics. For personal and professional reasons it would be a disaster if our identity was revealed.

Having heard about hackers stealing personal data including photos on an affair site beginning with Ashley, we don’t put face pics on Fab, even in private or in messages, as that would identify us as swingers if hackers took that data.

Anyone else share that concern?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

No.

The world won’t stop turning.

If you have any pictures on any social media platforms you run the same risk.

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

I would never have my face on public display as I would be concerned about someone approaching me when I was out grocery shopping for example.

I do send in private messages but delete them as soon as the message has been read.

I value my privacy.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My rule is if my face is on the pic, my bits are aren't

If my bits are out, my face isn't in the pic

over a year ago

No, even if that was to happen it wouldn’t have a serious impact on my life at all. We’ve had our face pics public before.

By *os_GoddessofdawnWoman
over a year ago

In the clouds

Nah nobody would recognise me IRL I look nothing like my pics

over a year ago

I tend to not have a face pic on here but can send direct message.

But in all honesty there are so many ways people can tour info and it's really really easy. You'd be surprised how much people give away.

I've had to point it out to some people and warn them they are giving away too much.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Totally with you on this OP and we don't use any other social media as we value our privacy.

By *otsuredorsetCouple
over a year ago

Sturminster Newton, but travel all over the UK, for business and pleasure

Face pics for friends only,

And we are selective with our friends too!

Still doesn’t stop people trying to add us before they’ve even chatted!!

By *onkeynutWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

No.

Clearly

over a year ago

"My rule is if my face is on the pic, my bits are aren't

If my bits are out, my face isn't in the pic"

Same. Any more 'intimate' pics I have never have face or any other personal identifying features so some degree of separation.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"My rule is if my face is on the pic, my bits are aren't

If my bits are out, my face isn't in the pic

Same. Any more 'intimate' pics I have never have face or any other personal identifying features so some degree of separation. "

Same for us. Also never use the same pictures anywhere else in the net especially your socials

By *owestoft ManMan
over a year ago

Lowestoft

Anyone who's done a computer science degree or even just anyone who is fairly knowledgeable of computer science will know how easy it is to get information. Sadly too many use it for bad reasons. But anyone putting any pictures on a site should be aware of the security issues. That is also true and even more so of an issue for any who download photos and videos. But probably the one thing that is so often over looked by people posting pics is their information shown in the surroundings of their pics and or vids. I was chatting to a couple once on another site that had a video on their profile of a swinging party at their place. As most do I was looking closely to what was going on in the party lol and also noticed one part that showed His qualifications on a certificate in one of the rooms. I told them I knew his name and what he did for a living. Stunned silence lol. People need to be aware of all the security issues on computers and simple pics can give the wrong person a lot of armor for causing all sorts of issues. Some don't care but I guess each to their own but people should always be very careful. All my Pics and Vids I've been very careful of showing information using blurring all identity in videos and pictures. But there is other issues that are embedded in those vids and pics that can cause a lot of problems to.

By *ack688Man
over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

Being recognised wouldn’t negatively impact my personal or professional life so I have face pics on my profile, but if a post a face pic then it shows no more than you would see at the beach.

By *oyahandrussCouple
over a year ago

Nr Rugby

I do occasionally put up face picture x

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

We have face pics set to private but we would never have explicit pictures with our faces visible

over a year ago

Most photos have geo location information and time details also the details of the device that took the photo.

This depends on the type of camera one is using, but to post on the internet with little hassle I would think one would use digital devices if so lots of information is buried within the photo.

Facebook Google and other social sites take this information and sell it to data brokers around the world and used to mostly sell us personal adverts.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I'm lucky that I don't have too much to worry about really, work/life wise.

I keep face pics to a minimum and usually attach then remove.

My concern is mostly safety and being approached in public.

By *ornycougaWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

Life is too short to worry about it. I don't want my family knowing about this part of my life but if they find out, I'll deal with it.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I've also had to mention to guys who've got pics posted with their company logos, very easy to find out exactly who they are!

over a year ago

It’s a level of control I would like to have, over people approaching me in public. There have been plenty of stories on here about people being approached and referenced as being on this site, while they’re out with their families, in doctors surgeries, queueing at the post office… it’s not something I would enjoy. There is separation between what I do here on fabs, and my everyday life.

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

the nearest i get to my face on here is my cleft chin,,

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

There’s one or two forum users who share face pics on other messaging platforms such as Telegram. For that reason I no longer share face pics with anyone on here.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"We’ve had body pics copied and used on another profile a few years back. It’s made us very aware of privacy and security especially for face pics. For personal and professional reasons it would be a disaster if our identity was revealed.

Having heard about hackers stealing personal data including photos on an affair site beginning with Ashley, we don’t put face pics on Fab, even in private or in messages, as that would identify us as swingers if hackers took that data.

Anyone else share that concern?"

Sorry but i wouldn't be on here if i were that worried, leave now

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"There’s one or two forum users who share face pics on other messaging platforms such as Telegram. For that reason I no longer share face pics with anyone on here. "

Share other peoples pics ? Thats not on .

I have mine in friends only and share them if interested in someone.Like others have said ,i don't have rude pics with my face on.

Some do overshare ie giving out a snapchat on their profile which is clearly their real name.

over a year ago

"There’s one or two forum users who share face pics on other messaging platforms such as Telegram. For that reason I no longer share face pics with anyone on here. "

Of themselves, or of other fabs users?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"There’s one or two forum users who share face pics on other messaging platforms such as Telegram. For that reason I no longer share face pics with anyone on here.

Share other peoples pics ? Thats not on .

I have mine in friends only and share them if interested in someone.Like others have said ,i don't have rude pics with my face on.

Some do overshare ie giving out a snapchat on their profile which is clearly their real name."

Never assume that fab or swinging is a closed community

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"There’s one or two forum users who share face pics on other messaging platforms such as Telegram. For that reason I no longer share face pics with anyone on here.

Of themselves, or of other fabs users?"

Of other fab users

By *ostindreamsMan
over a year ago

London

Whenever you post any picture on here or anywhere on the internet for that matter, you need to assume that there is a chance it will end up in public.

I personally have some face pictures and some body pictures. I never have pictures where both face and body are visible.

My face pictures are always private because of the problem of being identified in public. Being in London helps because you are one in millions. But if you are in a small town, you need to he much more careful about what you have on the profile, not just pictures. It's probably easy to make reasonable guesses on who you are based on the very little information you have on the profile.

But none of this matters if you do not give a damn about what others think.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

No not at all! I'm cool with my face out there! Family/friends know I'm on here! Have had my vids taken from here and posted elsewhere had some removed but once it's out there not alot of point really! But all is fine x

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Of themselves, or of other fabs users?"

Other Fab users.

Here’s the scenario. Mr X contacts Mrs Y with a face photo attached. Mrs Y then screenshots Mr X’s photo and pastes it to a group chat within a third party messaging service saying here’s Mr X everybody. Mr X’s photo is the shared in other third party groups. Mr X is now totally unaware that his face is out there for anyone to see. I’ve seen this with my own eyes. I regularly call the forum users out on it who have done it and needless to say I have left the offsite chat groups. It’s wrong on every level and therefore I no longer share any face photos on here. In fact it’s extremely rare for me to contact anyone other than friends on here because of what I saw.

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

Other Fab users.

Here’s the scenario. Mr X contacts Mrs Y with a face photo attached. Mrs Y then screenshots Mr X’s photo and pastes it to a group chat within a third party messaging service saying here’s Mr X everybody. Mr X’s photo is the shared in other third party groups. Mr X is now totally unaware that his face is out there for anyone to see. I’ve seen this with my own eyes. I regularly call the forum users out on it who have done it and needless to say I have left the offsite chat groups. It’s wrong on every level and therefore I no longer share any face photos on here. In fact it’s extremely rare for me to contact anyone other than friends on here because of what I saw."

By *ackonceagain1777Couple
over a year ago

West Mids

Other Fab users.

Here’s the scenario. Mr X contacts Mrs Y with a face photo attached. Mrs Y then screenshots Mr X’s photo and pastes it to a group chat within a third party messaging service saying here’s Mr X everybody. Mr X’s photo is the shared in other third party groups. Mr X is now totally unaware that his face is out there for anyone to see. I’ve seen this with my own eyes. I regularly call the forum users out on it who have done it and needless to say I have left the offsite chat groups. It’s wrong on every level and therefore I no longer share any face photos on here. In fact it’s extremely rare for me to contact anyone other than friends on here because of what I saw."

That's terrible

over a year ago

Nope, not concerned about my data here or anywhere else - and I work in tech!

I'm not that important in the grand scheme of things, so if some Chinese company wants to look at my Internet history, or photos of my face/cock/holiday, they can knock themselves out. I don't have a shred of ego or self importance to think my data or my identity is that important.

I don't use social media either, other than this site, which lets face it, has become a social media platform in truth.

I have had to call the Police after an incident on this site though, so it does matter to some people - my ex partner had her photos nicked from here, and put up on another site - they also posted her FB name, work address, job title and all sorts. It was hosted in Panama via a site owned by a guy in Scotland - I did the detective work for the (useless) Police and had it all taken down.

By *rincipessaWoman
over a year ago

your wildest dreams,

I think it’s more common than people think. I’ve had people setting up a profile and using my pics from here, more than once. Clearly they’re not going to meet.

But just this weekend I was contacted by someone who is part of a kik chat group. Another guy was posting my pics, saying I was his partner and encouraging chat about me and pic swap

over a year ago

That said, I do choose to keep my face photos private, but that's mainly to stop people being terrified of how unpleasant I am to look at.

over a year ago

Other Fab users.

I'll beat you one better. Mrs X Y and Z approach Mr A B C at a social event showing off photos of other women so you can see "what they really look like"

whilst banging about loyalty girl code left right centre. That is something else.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

I'm honestly not bothered, I'm easy to recognise by my ink anyway and my face photos are in other sites.

Also I can't really see anyone pretending to be me

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Other Fab users.

Here’s the scenario. Mr X contacts Mrs Y with a face photo attached. Mrs Y then screenshots Mr X’s photo and pastes it to a group chat within a third party messaging service saying here’s Mr X everybody. Mr X’s photo is the shared in other third party groups. Mr X is now totally unaware that his face is out there for anyone to see. I’ve seen this with my own eyes. I regularly call the forum users out on it who have done it and needless to say I have left the offsite chat groups. It’s wrong on every level and therefore I no longer share any face photos on here. In fact it’s extremely rare for me to contact anyone other than friends on here because of what I saw.

I'll beat you one better. Mrs X Y and Z approach Mr A B C at a social event showing off photos of other women so you can see "what they really look like"

whilst banging about loyalty girl code left right centre. That is something else. "

I can believe that happens as well

By *orl1971 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"We’ve had body pics copied and used on another profile a few years back. It’s made us very aware of privacy and security especially for face pics. For personal and professional reasons it would be a disaster if our identity was revealed.

Anyone else share that concern?Sorry but i wouldn't be on here if i were that worried, leave now "

It’s not about leaving the site. It’s about not taking unnecessary risks. If you’re not worried about it why not put your face pics publicly on your profile?

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

This. I don't have facepics on here at all. I've already said in another thread today about someone saying they recognised me from my facepic in a chatgroup that I was never in and wouldn't have shared my facepic even if I had been.

I know of fabbers who keep files on every interaction they have had on here and who have shared pics and personal details with me of other fabbers they claimed to have issues with but who they then went on to verify a short while later.

When I called them out on their indiscretion I became one of those they had issues with and it's therefore pretty obvious they have shared my details with their latest cronies.

If anyone has an issue with not being able to see my facepic they are more than welcome to move on to someone else.

By *oleraine-coupleCouple
over a year ago

coleraine

Huge concern for us and we head to learn the hard way.

Firstly we have had our pictures used to make a profile by someone else pretending to be a couple (us) and we’ve had one bay shit crazy woman threaten to use them to cause us harm. Our careers could be in jeopardy with pictures being used inappropriately.

Secondly after several historical data breach incidents with high profile connection sites we asked Fab what their security was like what they offered in response demonstrated to us it’s poor.

A lack of public pictures severely limits people's interest in us but it’s a price worth paying for greater peace of mind and control.

By *ictoriousMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Don't feel a face pic is a risk anywhere,

Those pics can be found on any social media. Proving it came from a swingers site is not really possible as long as it's not public.

Any photo could be dropped into a screen shot of a swingers site.

The more interesting question is what is actually WRONG with swinging. So many people think it would be the end of the world of anyone knew. But as long as it's all above board is it bad? (If its not a professional issue)

Plus you hide is, so that means others probably do too, so if everyone was more open you might discover everyone's a lot more perverted than you think

By *orl1971 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We’ve had one couple say they recognised wife from her face pics on the site when we hadn’t sent them. That was scary. We’ve had guys share photos of FWBs with us too. Not sure if FWB knew !

If you’re worried about privacy and keeping this safe here’s how the attack works

1. Hackers gets access to Fab system

2. Hacker finds face pics and any private data in messages such as phone number, email, home address, credit card, etc. Anything you’ve revealed or stored.

3. Hacker uses reverse image search or other information to find you on social media such as Facebook or LinkedIn as a way to link to your personal life.

4. Hacker breaks your social media via friend request or some other means

5. Hacker sends you a message with everything they have saying pay them £2k in bitcoin or they reveal your secret to family, friends and employers.

If this scenario doesn’t bother you then it’s all good. If the above scenario does scare you then know that whilst difficult this is not impossible. We never share pics and only meet in person. If you want to judge us then please do but tell us this is impossible when you do. Oh and wait until AI kicks in to this scenario.

over a year ago

No no concern at all . Higher chances get identity theft from the popular social media platforms .

No one in family , socially , professionally or even in religions should discriminate your freedom .

Only inconvinient is can think of is a dating stranger will feel disturbed and off putting of knowing you here .

Well ? I’m honest n I have nothing to hide

If this “ new someone “ is gonna be short minded , discriminate and don’t give a chance to explain or show the true colours …

May just well don’t bother try cause is not gonna work for me .

Never discriminate freedoms . Equality…

Don’t like ? Chuck Ito the side

Some people need discretion, religions , work , family , even no reason but defend they privacy

All the at has its respect : is back to freedom

So , so as u please u not good or bad

You are free

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"We’ve had one couple say they recognised wife from her face pics on the site when we hadn’t sent them. That was scary. We’ve had guys share photos of FWBs with us too. Not sure if FWB knew !

If you’re worried about privacy and keeping this safe here’s how the attack works

1. Hackers gets access to Fab system

2. Hacker finds face pics and any private data in messages such as phone number, email, home address, credit card, etc. Anything you’ve revealed or stored.

3. Hacker uses reverse image search or other information to find you on social media such as Facebook or LinkedIn as a way to link to your personal life.

4. Hacker breaks your social media via friend request or some other means

5. Hacker sends you a message with everything they have saying pay them £2k in bitcoin or they reveal your secret to family, friends and employers.

If this scenario doesn’t bother you then it’s all good. If the above scenario does scare you then know that whilst difficult this is not impossible. We never share pics and only meet in person. If you want to judge us then please do but tell us this is impossible when you do. Oh and wait until AI kicks in to this scenario.

"

No bothers me not! X

over a year ago

I’m not bothered

People bitch you on your back n try ruin your life anyway

Fabs is just another carrousel had to the fun fair

Snakes are everywhere

over a year ago

Due to personal reasons, that could cause us a whole lot of problems.

We choose to swap face pics via WhatsApp.

over a year ago

I’m proud of fabs is part of my life now .for the r last couple of years .

I’m normal again now .

Long years of being treated like a selfish greedy pig freak just cause I like FFM .

So yeah , I enjoy to give my face to that pride

By *t0600Man
over a year ago

elvedon

I mean you do run this risk on all social platforms but I do understand peoples concerns more maybe on this site . I keep the majority of my pictures on friends only then I can control who I want to see them but do send face pics in private when chatting to people

By *orl1971 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I mean you do run this risk on all social platforms but I do understand peoples concerns more maybe on this site . I keep the majority of my pictures on friends only then I can control who I want to see them but do send face pics in private when chatting to people "

With respect it’s not the same on social media for most people. If someone hacks social media they know your holidays, meals you’ve been for, etc. lots of things your friends know already.

If they hack Fab they get access to your secret sex life which, sadly, is still judged and frowned upon by wider society.

If it’s the same then why does everyone have face pics on Facebook or dating sites yet very few people have public face pics on Fab.

over a year ago

In the grand scheme of things, I feel that if people want to steal our fab pics, then crack on. The pics we share on here, including any face pics, are only posted here so don't appear anywhere else on the Internet

over a year ago

We keep them private but happy to share over messages. We want to be discreet but we won’t let the possibility they could leak ruin all the fun!

We just won’t have them public and we’ll take a chance over message

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

I doubt it would be the end of the world. We have face pictures in our friends album but that's for people we've already met or are generally comfortable with

LvM

By *t0600Man
over a year ago

elvedon

"I mean you do run this risk on all social platforms but I do understand peoples concerns more maybe on this site . I keep the majority of my pictures on friends only then I can control who I want to see them but do send face pics in private when chatting to people

With respect it’s not the same on social media for most people. If someone hacks social media they know your holidays, meals you’ve been for, etc. lots of things your friends know already.

If they hack Fab they get access to your secret sex life which, sadly, is still judged and frowned upon by wider society.

If it’s the same then why does everyone have face pics on Facebook or dating sites yet very few people have public face pics on Fab. "

Well that’s what I’m saying there is a risk on all social platforms but different risks . But I understand peoples concerns more on this site . For the exact reasons you just listed

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
over a year ago

London

In the past I would have been worried about people recognising me but now I just don't care. If someone I know sees them what's the worst they can do?

over a year ago

Not ashamed to be swingers but our profession is, therefore we don't show on profile. We do send to people we plan to meet or a video call.

over a year ago

Nothing to hide

By *ickdasterdly51Man
over a year ago

Lingfield

Not on my public profile but happy to show on my friends profile. If anyone wanted to copy my pics I'd be flattered but very, very surprised!

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I understand peoples concerns - but I also don’t get how you meet if you aren’t willing to swap face pics.

We’ve had a few people say they won’t send face pics - this isn’t blind date! Not going to bother meeting someone for a social if we don’t know if there’s an attraction.

FAB can be used in many ways but some people make it so difficult at times.

The more hoops you have to jump through the simpler it is to move on to another profile.

K

By *orl1971 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I understand peoples concerns - but I also don’t get how you meet if you aren’t willing to swap face pics.

We’ve had a few people say they won’t send face pics - this isn’t blind date! Not going to bother meeting someone for a social if we don’t know if there’s an attraction.

The more hoops you have to jump through the simpler it is to move on to another profile.

K"

Blind dates are like the world’s smallest club. Do you exchange face pics with everyone/anyone going to a club ?

We will travel to someone and have a drink with them for an hour. If it goes well we take it further. The chats are always good even if there is no attraction at the end. You’re meeting likeminded people and you swap experiences. All adults.

Pics are easy to fake, we’ve had pics of people that are 20 years and 4 stone ago. You can rule out people on a bad picture that attract you with their personality.

Surprisingly we do get to meet people. Though if they do insist on face pics we send pics of Brad and Angelina and then apologise that we’ve let ourselves go when they turn up for the social

Blind dates aren’t so bad. They’re quick to arrange and totally real unlike photo exchange and endless chat which can be faked.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"I understand peoples concerns - but I also don’t get how you meet if you aren’t willing to swap face pics.

K"

Exactly! Would never meet unless seen a pic/face time! As awkward getting there and none whatsoever attraction! Then having to say no ty x

over a year ago

K"

There are other ways than having or sharing face pics through fab.

There are other platforms to swap face pics, and then there's video calls too.

If an agreement can't be met, that's fine, we're all looking for 'like minded'.

By *orl1971 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

K

Exactly! Would never meet unless seen a pic/face time! As awkward getting there and none whatsoever attraction! Then having to say no ty x"

We just meet for a drink. We don’t talk about a next meet on the night and we don’t play on the night so there is no pressure. We don’t do this with unverified people and expect people to read what people have said about us on our veris.

After the meet we all go away and message a yes/no to a further meet. It’s quite simple and we’ve enjoyed every meet.

On the reverse back when we did send pics we have thought the pics looked fine and then the pics were old or their personalities were not similar to ourselves when it comes to the social. So even with pics it can be a waste of time if you don’t get on.

over a year ago

Other Fab users.

whilst banging about loyalty girl code left right centre. That is something else. "

Oh shit this is drama

over a year ago

No more face pics or face pic Fridays for me. Yikes.

over a year ago

It apparently happened to me some time ago. I’m not bothered…. There should be more of me around.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"It apparently happened to me some time ago. I’m not bothered…. There should be more of me around. "

I use your pics on my single guy profile

over a year ago

I kinda hope that I wouldn't be recognised from my face pics!

over a year ago

"It apparently happened to me some time ago. I’m not bothered…. There should be more of me around.

I use your pics on my single guy profile "

I use your pics on my other single male profile.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"I kinda hope that I wouldn't be recognised from my face pics!"

Aren't you that Jennie from the block?

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"It apparently happened to me some time ago. I’m not bothered…. There should be more of me around.

I use your pics on my single guy profile I use your pics on my other single male profile. "

You use my pics for way more than that

(Also, trying hard to be wounded... but fair )

By *zael ElohimMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

No one pays me any attention irl so can't say it bothers me.

over a year ago

"I kinda hope that I wouldn't be recognised from my face pics!

Aren't you that Jennie from the block? "

Fuck.

Clocked!

over a year ago

I use your pics on my single guy profile I use your pics on my other single male profile.

You use my pics for way more than that

(Also, trying hard to be wounded... but fair )"

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

K

Blind dates are like the world’s smallest club. Do you exchange face pics with everyone/anyone going to a club ?

We will travel to someone and have a drink with them for an hour. If it goes well we take it further. The chats are always good even if there is no attraction at the end. You’re meeting likeminded people and you swap experiences. All adults.

Pics are easy to fake, we’ve had pics of people that are 20 years and 4 stone ago. You can rule out people on a bad picture that attract you with their personality.

Surprisingly we do get to meet people. Though if they do insist on face pics we send pics of Brad and Angelina and then apologise that we’ve let ourselves go when they turn up for the social

Blind dates aren’t so bad. They’re quick to arrange and totally real unlike photo exchange and endless chat which can be faked. "

We are on another site and between the two we have enough friends who we’ve met at group socials, so don’t need to keep adding to them with people we don’t fancy

We have private socials with people we are wanting to take things further with or potentially based on pics. If someone doesn’t look like their pic then we’d just walk away.

That’s the beauty of FAB is that it can be used in so many ways - if we aren’t aligned then we no problem. I’d say it’s more likely that people want to see who they are meeting than not.

K

over a year ago

"I kinda hope that I wouldn't be recognised from my face pics!

Aren't you that Jennie from the block?

Fuck.

Clocked!"

*Michael Jackson ‘i love this song’ gif*

over a year ago

This is why my face photos are in my friends only list and not public. If anyone on here saw them in my public list and they work with me, I'd lose my job x

By *orl1971 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"This is why my face photos are in my friends only list and not public. If anyone on here saw them in my public list and they work with me, I'd lose my job x"

We’re the same in that any photo’s associated with this site would cause problems at work. Which is why they’re not ever on the site.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

K

Exactly! Would never meet unless seen a pic/face time! As awkward getting there and none whatsoever attraction! Then having to say no ty x

We just meet for a drink. We don’t talk about a next meet on the night and we don’t play on the night so there is no pressure. We don’t do this with unverified people and expect people to read what people have said about us on our veris.

After the meet we all go away and message a yes/no to a further meet. It’s quite simple and we’ve enjoyed every meet.

On the reverse back when we did send pics we have thought the pics looked fine and then the pics were old or their personalities were not similar to ourselves when it comes to the social. So even with pics it can be a waste of time if you don’t get on. "

Yes of course but seeing a pic I have a clue and no I don't play on first meet but alot of who I do meet suggest a further meet! Not in a pressurised way! But none the less makes for awkwardness for me!

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

K"

I only meet first time for a social and that's after weeks of chatting.

I don't expect every meet to result in play at a later date so facepics and physical attraction aren't an important element at that stage.

I've never had a problem getting meets without sharing a facepic.

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

K

I don't expect every meet to result in play at a later date so facepics and physical attraction aren't an important element at that stage.

I've never had a problem getting meets without sharing a facepic. "

Weeks of chatting to a person you’ve not seen a face pic of

It’s good you’ve got a lot of time to go on blind dates - we haven’t got the inclination.

Like I said, FAB’s there for all types of people. If people don’t care what others look like it before they meet then it’s all good.

We’d prefer to see - I suspect the majority of people would too.

K

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

K

I've never had a problem getting meets without sharing a facepic.

Weeks of chatting to a person you’ve not seen a face pic of

It’s good you’ve got a lot of time to go on blind dates - we haven’t got the inclination.

Like I said, FAB’s there for all types of people. If people don’t care what others look like it before they meet then it’s all good.

We’d prefer to see - I suspect the majority of people would too.

K"

I don't have lots of time. The exact opposite in fact. I haven't met anyone new in 3 years because of real life priorities but in the six years I've been here across 4 different profiles I've about 60 veries and only 7 of those resulted in play.

That's by choice because I don't want to have sex with everyone I meet.

I'm more than happy to meet people knowing that it will never lead to anything.

This site is a part time hobby for me and not a lifestyle.

over a year ago

Im a total catfish so no ones gonna recognise me haha

On a serious note though. We do upload face pics for short periods then close off to friends only. Very rare u would see a face pic with bits out in our public gallery.

(Mrs)

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Anyone else share that concern?

"

-It's not nice to be st*len from, but the whole essence of that really involves *not* being linked to you in a way.

I've put so many pics on the internet over the past 10 years or so (though I tend to hide my face pics far down, or use private) I wonder sometimes if any of them have found there way onto the general net! But there is so much out there that there really is no way to know. Even using 'image reverse id' or whatever it's called.

Anyway, my pics are quite low res and every one of us is niche. Chances are nothing has ever been nicked, even the maybe more open ones from alt com.

And of course anonymous porn just 'tires' so fast - no one really remembers it or cares that much do they?

pt

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Other Fab users.

Wow... Surely people should be booted off for that?

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Other Fab users.

Wow... Surely people should be booted off for that?"

you would think lol

By *winging90scoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northfield

We will share with those who message with face pice but won't put them ul just for anyone to see. We've recognised people and had some recognise us, so far, so good. But are aware that it may not always be a positive thing

over a year ago

I'd send private face pic to anyone but not post on my profile just for privacy its not a dating app

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Anyone else share that concern?Sorry but i wouldn't be on here if i were that worried, leave now

It’s not about leaving the site. It’s about not taking unnecessary risks. If you’re not worried about it why not put your face pics publicly on your profile? "

need to know basis but if i was worried about it i wouldn't be here, pics are copied, screenshotted every day, if your pics here its out there too, on another site somebody actually used my face pic as their profile pic lol would have thought it scared people away rather than attracted them, so if you have pics that are public they ARE copied simple as

By *untimes wantedMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Never been a problem for me ,when i am looking to meet i have face pics in photo's i set public.

My family and friends and my partner know i use these sites.Though it's just for the forums these days.

like anything else on the internet only ever put on it what your happy other people might see /share with the rest of the world.

Not just face pics ,seen profiles where in the background are clearly visable photo's of family.

Another near a window with clear view of their drive with their car and reg plate readable

One guy wanting discretion had a works ID badge round his neck that was easy to read with his name,dept and company name on it.He thanked me when i pointed it out to him and quickly removed it

You see in forums people writing where they work ,what job they do ,type of car they drive, And yet first thing they have on profile is married or due to work discretion is needed.

By *hawn ScottMan
over a year ago

london Brixton

Doesn't bother us our lifestyle isn't really secret. I have DV clearance and was open about it during Mt interview. As long as I can't be compromised it they don't care

By *obandruthCouple
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I value my privacy.

By *it4uMan
over a year ago

Brighton / Eastbourne

I don’t splash my face around in public on here, only in private messages. Doubt anyone would be interested in me anyway lol.

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
over a year ago

London

"Doesn't bother us our lifestyle isn't really secret. I have DV clearance and was open about it during Mt interview. As long as I can't be compromised it they don't care"

To the benefit of the rest of us. Hot couple.

over a year ago

Anyone and everyone that matters to me already know I am on here and have been for donkeys years. I don't show my face as I am hideously fugly. Your welcome everyone.

By *zael ElohimMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

"I value my privacy. "

We have no privacy on the internet. That ship sailed years ago.

Post new Message to Thread