Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Geting verfied on a couples account

Jump to newest

By *igyin81 OP   Man
over a year ago

bathgate

So I’ve waited 10 hours now on my couples account has anyone had this issue and how can I deal with it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If your couples a/c is verified, you may be able to verify your singles account from there

However,if you use the same email address or IP address, it stops you from doing that IIRC

You will not be able to verify your couples account from this one, until this account is verified

By *igyin81 OP   Man
over a year ago

bathgate

"If your couples a/c is verified, you may be able to verify your singles account from there

However,if you use the same email address or IP address, it stops you from doing that IIRC

You will not be able to verify your couples account from this one, until this account is verified"

No I’m still waiting to be verfied on my couple account when I signed up it’s been 10 hours now

By *eard and BoobsCouple
over a year ago

Portstewart

Op please explain what you mean. Do you mean photo verified or meet verified on your couples account. And is it using the same email as your singles profile

By *igyin81 OP   Man
over a year ago

bathgate

"Op please explain what you mean. Do you mean photo verified or meet verified on your couples account. And is it using the same email as your singles profile "
sorry should of thought to say it’s photo and it’s a different email

Post new Message to Thread