Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Confusion to simplicity

Jump to newest

By *ohnsnow OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

So as Im starting to be on fab more it's starting to get very interesting however confusing at the same time. But still 100% FABULOUS

So started as a silent hobbit for a while I was curious to explore but never actually did it never got a reply from the very rare message I would send, and I'm not saying I've made it far from it but it's definitely heating up and getting very hot quick. Once I learnt to open my eyes a little bit and really got involved I had some amazing meets. Some most definitely took boundaries to the next level and shocked even myself but wow fuck what fun it's been.

Now what Ive come to notice is I seem to be surrounded by a very large group of naughty fabbers very close to my location

What I want to know is have you got multiple profiles

If so

Does it get on you wick to see the same person message each profile?

Any tips from experienced members

Thank you x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Umm, I've been on/off here nearly a decade. I only have one profile, as who has the time or energy for multiple?

By *ohnsnow OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

I was thinking this think of the amount of messages! Am I really that lucky to have so many fabbers within such a small radial distance ?

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Obviously lots of people have multiple profiles for whatever reason.

That in itself is a good reason not to message them at all.

Only they can explain why they need more than one but it usually involves some form of drama.

You may well be lucky to be surrounded by so many hot profiles but if they all have similar pics and details it's highly likely they aren't who they are claiming to be.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

We only have the one profile.

Who has time for more than one and honestly, what's the point in having more than one, unless you're a couple that also plays solo of course.

Only those with ulterior motives need more than one.

A

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I have two this is my original one and I have a couples profile as well with a very sexy friend.

I do know of a few people with more than one. In fact one woman I know has at least 3,her own account , another female account to test men she is chatting to are telling her the truth and a male account to chat to women who might be interested in men she is chatting to .It all seems way too complicated and a bit nutty to me to have that many for those reasons but there is nothing as strange as folk on here at times.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I have two this is my original one and I have a couples profile as well with a very sexy friend.

I do know of a few people with more than one. In fact one woman I know has at least 3,her own account , another female account to test men she is chatting to are telling her the truth and a male account to chat to women who might be interested in men she is chatting to .It all seems way too complicated and a bit nutty to me to have that many for those reasons but there is nothing as strange as folk on here at times. "

Fucking hell!

Would I be correct in guessing she's single?

A

*and owns a lot of cats?

Post new Message to Thread