Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

If you recognized someone from Fab!

Jump to newest

By *aughtyNick84 OP   Man
over a year ago

Barton Seagrave

How would you feel if someone recognized you from Fab and approached you?

I’ve recognized a few people from Fab in the real world walking past my house… would you want someone to be discreet or approach you? How would you react? Would be interesting to see opinions…. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uckmonkeyMan
over a year ago

devon

Probably have a heart attack……

By *aucasian GhandiMan
over a year ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

One silhouette looks pretty much the same as the next, so I woundnt recognise

By *uckmonkeyMan
over a year ago

devon

Or freeze like a tongue tied teenager

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It is what it is , most people are on here for the same reasons

By *uckmonkeyMan
over a year ago

devon

"One silhouette looks pretty much the same as the next, so I woundnt recognise "

I’m always walking around with an emoji hanging around my groin…..

over a year ago

I went on a date with a lady. Then I said I’m sure I’ve seen you on another site. She nearly died then laughed. Good ice breaker ??

Turned out to be a lovely lady.

By *aucasian GhandiMan
over a year ago

"One silhouette looks pretty much the same as the next, so I woundnt recognise

I’m always walking around with an emoji hanging around my groin….."

Is it changeable

By *uckmonkeyMan
over a year ago

devon

Is it changeable "

Have a sad one

By *aucasian GhandiMan
over a year ago

Is it changeable

Have a sad one "

No your penis can't be sad, go with an aubergine

By *oco_marsWoman
over a year ago

Stockport

"How would you feel if someone recognized you from Fab and approached you?

I’ve recognized a few people from Fab in the real world walking past my house… would you want someone to be discreet or approach you? How would you react? Would be interesting to see opinions…. X"

Someone's already messaged saying they recognise me from the school run, and people still ask me if I work at Morrisons - I left 9 years ago I'd never approach anyone I recognised

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

I’m always walking around with an emoji hanging around my groin….."

Saw you the other day. Waved at the emoji

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

I’ve recognized a few people from Fab in the real world walking past my house… would you want someone to be discreet or approach you? How would you react? Would be interesting to see opinions…. X"

If they said hi I would say hi back and carry on with my day. I wouldn’t approach people I don’t know though.

By *aucasian GhandiMan
over a year ago

I’ve recognized a few people from Fab in the real world walking past my house… would you want someone to be discreet or approach you? How would you react? Would be interesting to see opinions…. X

Someone's already messaged saying they recognise me from the school run, and people still ask me if I work at Morrisons - I left 9 years ago I'd never approach anyone I recognised"

I thought it was Aldi s

By *oco_marsWoman
over a year ago

Stockport

Someone's already messaged saying they recognise me from the school run, and people still ask me if I work at Morrisons - I left 9 years ago I'd never approach anyone I recognised

I thought it was Aldi s

"

I have a doppelganger

By *untimes wantedMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

I could not care less been openly gay the last 40 + years and my family /friends and partner know i use these sites.

If someone wants to approach and say hi i don't have a problem with it at all .several occasions where i have been been recognised by people off fabguys/fabswingers when i had my face picture in several of my public photos.

last one was in Rain bar in Huddersfield about 8 month ago.

Had a good chat few drinks together but never got past just being social as i no longer played close to home after it took ages to get a local to understand i never wanted to meet him again.

Another was a Kurdish barber couple years ago when was just me and him in the shop he told me my user name off Fabguys and that we had chatted in past but he lost nerve to meet me that one did lead to more.

By *organ and rob zombieCouple
over a year ago

bradford

We usually message them/him/her on here if we think it’s appropriate or necessary, otherwise we just keep quiet about it, and we expect the same in return! People have recognised us, even based on our faceless pics, maybe mrs should wear more clothes at gigs? We’ll talk to anyone about anything though

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We know nothing about people's private life and unless we've been invited to meet someone we just walk past and say nothing. We expect the same from other people.

You don't know what's going on with people.

By *owestoft ManMan
over a year ago

Lowestoft

I would suggest that most people on here require discretion of their being on any adult sites. If someone approached me, and had recognised me from here lol, as long as they don't say anything in front of others I would be happy to continue chatting. But if they blurted out something in-discretionally they would very quickly learn it was the very very wrong thing to do.

over a year ago

Nothing would happen

Maybe just a heart beat n anxiety

Same as that girl u always fancied and have a massive crash from day one at school

But u just wouldn’t get anywhere near

Same goes for celebrities .

Who cares if is Madonna or Maradonna

Is just someone shopping or drinking coffee

If is not my friend is just a stranger …

Or what ?

Shall I just roll my snake out on top of the table

“ snake delivery !!!!! “

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Walk on by....just walk on byeee

Please

over a year ago

If I don't know them/don't like them then well...run or just say really weird shit to them to creep them out. My standard strategy honestly.

If its a friend or someone cute then well...I won't mind help with the shopping

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Not many people walk around with their cock out in public, so I find it really hard to recognise people.

The mr

over a year ago

I changed my mind

I would just pull her knickers down , turn her around , bend her over and just fuck her senseless really hard .

And both cum quicker then toke u to read this

The end

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"It is what it is , most people are on here for the same reasons "

That's a dangerous assumption to make.

Just because some people have facepics on their profile and are happy for people to know they are here doesn't give them the right to assume that everyone should feel the same.

I would never approach anyone and would ignore a random stranger approaching me.

It's always funny in these threads that men are seen as pests for approaching people in the supermarket or high street and yet it's acceptable for couples to do it?

By *mf123Man
over a year ago

with one foot out the door

I dont recognise me on here never mind anyone else

over a year ago

I can’t say I’d mind either way but C would be mortified if someone approached her and said they recognise her from fab.

Mr

over a year ago

most people on here need to be discreet.ive met a few people on here that are local to me and we have agreed that if we see each other out and about then we pretend we don't know each other.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple
over a year ago

Weymouth

Had a few messages when I had a single profile where men claimed to have seen me - they hadn't, but it's something that really spooks me no matter how "friendly" the intention.

over a year ago

"I would suggest that most people on here require discretion of their being on any adult sites. If someone approached me, and had recognised me from here lol, as long as they don't say anything in front of others I would be happy to continue chatting. But if they blurted out something in-discretionally they would very quickly learn it was the very very wrong thing to do."

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

I hate it when people approach me person, it makes me feel uncomfortable and unsafe in some circumstances. If people approach you in public especially when you have company with you, they are showing you no respect whatsoever

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

If it was someone I didn't know personally from here I'd find it creepy as hell and I would either ignore them or tell them they are a creep. It's the same as getting messages off people claiming they know you and not saying who they are it's just fucking creepy behaviour.And when they are completely wrong ignoring that fact is worse.

The excuse we are all on here for the same reason is bull because no everyone isn't on here for the same reason and approaching someone in person going about their daily life would prove to me that they are not someone I would want to get to know either.

By *hrisukbishareCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I met someone at a fab party I used to work with. It was lovely. We both talked about folk we knew and our different hopes for swinging. She wasn't interested in me sexually. But we've kept in touch in here. Fun

By *wales_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff ish

We’d provide nothing more than a knowing smile if we spotted anyone off here and would be grateful to be offered the same in return.

By *atnayCouple
over a year ago

STEVENAGE

"It is what it is , most people are on here for the same reasons

That's a dangerous assumption to make.

Just because some people have facepics on their profile and are happy for people to know they are here doesn't give them the right to assume that everyone should feel the same.

I would never approach anyone and would ignore a random stranger approaching me.

It's always funny in these threads that men are seen as pests for approaching people in the supermarket or high street and yet it's acceptable for couples to do it?"

We have face pics of us within our profile, but not as our main profile pic. We set them to public for a few hours and update our status to state if we are going to a club that night. After that its back to friends only.

We're worried we could get recognised. We live in hope that if someone did, they would be respectfull enough not to approach or broadcast it.

I did have a guy walk past me several times at our local costa once. He kept winking at me as he went by. I just ignored him.

We would never approach someone if we recognised them. Unless in a club and they were smiling at us.

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

"We’d provide nothing more than a knowing smile if we spotted anyone off here and would be grateful to be offered the same in return. "

This. I don’t mind it being acknowledged in a very discreet way but that’s all.

I’m forever seeing people who look familiar to me but can’t place where I know them from and always wonder if it’s off here.

Kx

By *linyMan
over a year ago

Manchester/London

Of course I’d approach them, I’d tell her that I’d love to ruin her and I want to cum all over her tits! Then I remember that real life ISN’T fab and that people have their own lives to lead as THEY wish to lead it! You may have even met them before but unless they initiate contact either a smile, a wink or a cordial hello, just keep calm and carry on with your day.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

Generally if its people we recognise but don't know personally we'd never approach them and say hey your on fab. As to if we were to approach them at all would depend on circumstances and if we were intrested in them.

For example if they were out with family, at work or just doing their daily thing we'd leave it be. Maybe send a wink later on the app.

However if say we seen them down the pub we may go strike up a conversation. Again we wouldn't come straight out with the fab thing. First just see if we pick up on flirty swinger vibes and if they are in fact intrested in being hit on (they may just want time alone as a couple). Then maybe share/indicate that we maybe swingers. If they indicate same back that maybe that would be the time to ask if they were on fab (us already knowing the answer) and taking it from there.

But as a general rule if in any doubt that your letting people know they're fab would be welcome just don't. Lots of people like to keep vanilla and fab life separated and it's terrible form to interfer with people's vanilla space unless you have an indication it'd be welcome.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple
over a year ago

Weymouth

"Generally if its people we recognise but don't know personally we'd never approach them and say hey your on fab. As to if we were to approach them at all would depend on circumstances and if we were intrested in them.

For example if they were out with family, at work or just doing their daily thing we'd leave it be. Maybe send a wink later on the app.

However if say we seen them down the pub we may go strike up a conversation. Again we wouldn't come straight out with the fab thing. First just see if we pick up on flirty swinger vibes and if they are in fact intrested in being hit on (they may just want time alone as a couple). Then maybe share/indicate that we maybe swingers. If they indicate same back that maybe that would be the time to ask if they were on fab (us already knowing the answer) and taking it from there.

But as a general rule if in any doubt that your letting people know they're fab would be welcome just don't. Lots of people like to keep vanilla and fab life separated and it's terrible form to interfer with people's vanilla space unless you have an indication it'd be welcome."

By * o yWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

One of my Bosses is on fab and yes ...its not spoken about

By *uckmonkeyMan
over a year ago

devon

[Removed by poster at 20/05/23 08:46:25]

over a year ago

Ex husbands best mate recognised me when we first came on fab! I wanted to die!

Mrs Chameleon

over a year ago

Probably horrified! I have recognised people on here I have to deal with professionally and I keep it as such and stay the hell away from them on here!

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

Someone from my wok is on here, not of my business and I wouldn't say anything as it would be a bit hypocritial. Plus if they don't know I'm here, which I don't care if they do know, then I would out myself. I can't see anthing wrong in being here, i Just keep my face hidden as I'm a single parent.

By *r Mind CandyMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

Personally I wouldn’t be bothered, however I would never approach someone I didn’t know and tell them I have seen them on fab, that is just creepy.

My ex who is also still my best friend, walked into work one day and found a post it note on her desk saying “ I know” (and her fab username) obviously this is super creepy and freaked her out. To this day we still don’t know who that was, but she now hides her profile.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

how would we recognise you from your blank avatar cmon give us a chance

By *otSoPetiteMortWoman
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Message me on here but leave me the fuck alone out and about.

over a year ago

I'd ignore them, walk on by and let them live their life. I'd hope they'd do the same for me

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Message me on here but leave me the fuck alone out and about."
put £10 in the bucket

By *otSoPetiteMortWoman
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Message me on here but leave me the fuck alone out and about.put £10 in the bucket "

Bucket? £10? Jesus, inflation really has become ridiculous! ...and how big is your swear jar???

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Message me on here but leave me the fuck alone out and about.put £10 in the bucket

Bucket? £10? Jesus, inflation really has become ridiculous! ...and how big is your swear jar??? "

you know the old black bins with the found lid?

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Depends on the situation. If I'm at work or with friends/family, then no.

If on my own browsing fab on the trains, then sure

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

If someone recognises me and I've spoke to them properly on here first, all good.

If someone I've never spoken to talks to me at a club as if we know each other, uncomfortable, but tolerable.

If I'm out in the normal world and we do t know each other well enough to have a conversation, leave me the fuck alone

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Message me on here but leave me the fuck alone out and about.put £10 in the bucket

Bucket? £10? Jesus, inflation really has become ridiculous! ...and how big is your swear jar??? you know the old black bins with the found lid? "

round lid omg

By *hogun300Man
over a year ago

Dundee

Wouldn't bother me. Obviously both on there and nothing to be ashamed of

By *itty Kat ABWoman
over a year ago

North Somerset

It has happened. In fact it was great to catch up and arrange to meet up

By *issIrishCoffeeWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I had this with my ex , we was at carnival and some d*unk man was screaming are profile name and saying your off fab

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

No, don't ever approach me, and don't send messages saying "have I seen you on the school run" "were you in this pub the other night" "Di you live in this area" it's never me, and it's really creepy.

over a year ago

Of I'm alone, come say hi. I've done similar when I recognise face pics here. It feels somewhat unfair to have an imbalance of knowledge.

If they have ppl with them. Never !

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"I'd ignore them, walk on by and let them live their life. I'd hope they'd do the same for me"

This

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Get recognized constantly from here! At work out on my bycicle even on holiday down in Cornwall last summer! Posties delivering parcels ! But I do put weekly if not daily face pics up so understandable! Some have approached most just message later! I'm cool with it x

By *aughtyNick84 OP   Man
over a year ago

Barton Seagrave

A lot of interesting and different views from everyone on this subject lol. Just to be clear I would never approach anyone without speaking to them first out of respect and discretion, but from seeing various statues about the subject it peeked my interest…

over a year ago

Would respect the discretion, maybe just a little knowing smile

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

It's only an issue if it's in a work setting for me ... then it's a concern

By *obilebottomMan
over a year ago

All over

I think it's common sense and decent that you never acknowledge or approach anyone in public unless you are 100% confident it's safe for them to do so and they will be OK with that

over a year ago

A few times. The best one was a very old friend walking up to me and whispering my profile name in my ear. He winked and smiled and that was that. He was a couples profile with his wife.

Absolute bloody loved it

By *rincipessaWoman
over a year ago

your wildest dreams,

I would hate it and those who say we’re both here for the same reasons just aren’t thinking straight. If someone had seen me on fb and approached me in the street I’d hate it. I’ve not invited anyone on the street to approach me, it’s a bit weird, I’m wary of strangers approaching me. Someone you don’t already know, saying they know you feels creepy

By *obilebottomMan
over a year ago

All over

"I would hate it and those who say we’re both here for the same reasons just aren’t thinking straight. If someone had seen me on fb and approached me in the street I’d hate it. I’ve not invited anyone on the street to approach me, it’s a bit weird, I’m wary of strangers approaching me. Someone you don’t already know, saying they know you feels creepy"

over a year ago

"I think it's common sense and decent that you never acknowledge or approach anyone in public unless you are 100% confident it's safe for them to do so and they will be OK with that "

Some people don't have any common sense.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

I'd be fucked off if someone approached either of us in the street or anywhere in public.

And honestly - there may be 30,000+ people on Fab at any given moment but statistically the odds on another site member ever walking past our house, let alone at the exact moment I'm looking out into the street whilst coincidentally recalling the few visible face photos I've ever seen of site members.......?

I'm more likely to win the euromillions or get struck by lightning.

A

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Slightly different scenario but I was approached by someone I'd never met at a group social who called me by my profile name.

When I asked how they knew who I was they said they recognised me from my facepic in the presocial chatgroup.

Which was a bit strange as I was never in the chatgroup and don't share facepics even back when I did group chats.

That told me all I needed to know about how some people treat discretion on here and just because they have no issue with people knowing who they are they feel it's ok to apply their rules to everyone else.

By *obilebottomMan
over a year ago

All over

"Slightly different scenario but I was approached by someone I'd never met at a group social who called me by my profile name.

When I asked how they knew who I was they said they recognised me from my facepic in the presocial chatgroup.

Which was a bit strange as I was never in the chatgroup and don't share facepics even back when I did group chats.

That told me all I needed to know about how some people treat discretion on here and just because they have no issue with people knowing who they are they feel it's ok to apply their rules to everyone else. "

That's shocking that anyone should do that

By *orthernJayMan
over a year ago

Canary Wharf

Ok, I’m going to risk a cancelling here……I’ve been on Fab since almost day one, I’ve been to hundreds of swinging events over the years and I’ve never recognised a Fabber walking past my house! Now maybe that’s bad luck on my part, but the chances of recognising a “few” people seems akin to a lottery win!

Perhaps more daydreaming out of the window OP or wishful thinking? Either way, be careful what you wish for

By *aucasian GhandiMan
over a year ago

Was really awkward when I bumped into my mum bit of awkward conversation

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

I would absolutely hate it if it was someone I hadn't met before. I would like to think people would respect my privacy more.

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

I only recognised in clubs, and only because I've shared my face

over a year ago

There was someone from my old work on fab and she posted some very hot pics with her boyfriend.

I often got served by her but would never have said anything. It’s simply not appropriate and would be incredibly embarrassing for both parties.

You clearly can’t help seeing things. But there is a line that needs to be drawn.

over a year ago

I'd actually be pretty pissed off. It's a unwritten rule that this world isn't the real world and all our privacy should be respected.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Probably have a heart attack……"

Let's be real here ....... How would I recognise this ^ in Tesco or even the library ?

By *eyeYCouple
over a year ago

Nr Leicester

Probably just say hi, although in everyday life it'd feel a little awkward.. unless they were hot of course..

Tbh, we sometimes struggle to recognise some at club's you've sent us face pics..

Although, whilst at a clubs it's flattering to be approached and asked are you DeyeY?

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Probably just say hi, although in everyday life it'd feel a little awkward.. unless they were hot of course..

Tbh, we sometimes struggle to recognise some at club's you've sent us face pics..

Although, whilst at a clubs it's flattering to be approached and asked are you DeyeY? "

theyre singing the sony. ' its a Deyey its a Deyey its a _eyey'

over a year ago

Not happy at all.

F

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

"I'd actually be pretty pissed off. It's a unwritten rule that this world isn't the real world and all our privacy should be respected."

Yep, exactly this. Don't do it, peeps. I don't want to be approached about Fab in Sainsbury's.

over a year ago

I’ve seen someone from here locally but would never approach them because some people have a normal life and a fab life

By *aucasian GhandiMan
over a year ago

"I'd actually be pretty pissed off. It's a unwritten rule that this world isn't the real world and all our privacy should be respected.

Yep, exactly this. Don't do it, peeps. I don't want to be approached about Fab in Sainsbury's."

Would it be acceptable in Aldi then

Post new Message to Thread