Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

First time club attendance

Jump to newest

By *rewan OP   Man
over a year ago

Guildford

My FWB would like to attend a club together. She wants us to be watched and possibly have others join depending how things progressed . In recent chats we’ve had I think highly likely outside assistance would be required. Obviously finding the right club is a minefield probably thinking London but open to suggestions.

Do all clubs have areas or private rooms we could make this happen ? Any clubs that would cater for our needs better?

Other option we’ve talked about is hotel room and a few invitees but that’s also a minefield finding guys that will turn up and be suitably inviting to her taste!

Hopefully some suggestions will come our way

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Kestrels at Heathrow for you. Private rooms as well as public. You'll enjoy it

By *rewan OP   Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"Kestrels at Heathrow for you. Private rooms as well as public. You'll enjoy it "

Thanks for that know of Kestels but wasn’t sure it have what we wanted. Sounds like it has!

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Kestrels at Heathrow for you. Private rooms as well as public. You'll enjoy it

Thanks for that know of Kestels but wasn’t sure it have what we wanted. Sounds like it has! "

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

I want to find someone to go with me to a club sometime.

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"I want to find someone to go with me to a club sometime. "

......queue forms

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

"I want to find someone to go with me to a club sometime.

......queue forms "

Highly unlikely!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Most of the clubs we’ve looked at do have private rooms with a lock on the door for a bit more of a private experience. Unfortunately we haven’t been to any that are local to you so we can’t recommend anywhere.

Good luck! Clubs are amazing once you get the first visit nerves out of the way

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

......queue forms

Highly unlikely!!"

I'd take you. It would be fun

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

......queue forms

Highly unlikely!!

I'd take you. It would be fun "

Awww really?

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

......queue forms

Highly unlikely!!

Awww really? "

Yeah. Love a club, especially a hot tub

By *rewan OP   Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"Most of the clubs we’ve looked at do have private rooms with a lock on the door for a bit more of a private experience. Unfortunately we haven’t been to any that are local to you so we can’t recommend anywhere.

Good luck! Clubs are amazing once you get the first visit nerves out of the way "

We don’t mind travelling for the right place. Wrong place might be off putting for future visits!

By *rewan OP   Man
over a year ago

Guildford

......queue forms

Highly unlikely!!

Awww really?

Yeah. Love a club, especially a hot tub

From what I’ve been reading hot tubs can be less than hygienic??"

By *rewan OP   Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Any more suggestions? Bump

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A bit far but Club Play in Blackpool. There’s no membership charges and they even do free play events every so often so you’d only need to pay for your drinks. Hotels are very cheap (although not the best) and they have private rooms and even one with a 2 way mirror if you wanted to be watched.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"My FWB would like to attend a club together. She wants us to be watched and possibly have others join depending how things progressed . In recent chats we’ve had I think highly likely outside assistance would be required. Obviously finding the right club is a minefield probably thinking London but open to suggestions.

Do all clubs have areas or private rooms we could make this happen ? Any clubs that would cater for our needs better?

Other option we’ve talked about is hotel room and a few invitees but that’s also a minefield finding guys that will turn up and be suitably inviting to her taste!

Hopefully some suggestions will come our way "

yes kestrels certainly at the old club they had rooms with clear glass you could be watched and rooms with one way glass where you could be watched but couldn't see who was watching

By *rewan OP   Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"A bit far but Club Play in Blackpool. There’s no membership charges and they even do free play events every so often so you’d only need to pay for your drinks. Hotels are very cheap (although not the best) and they have private rooms and even one with a 2 way mirror if you wanted to be watched."

That might appeal especially two way mirrors. Definitely want to be watched !

By *rewan OP   Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"My FWB would like to attend a club together. She wants us to be watched and possibly have others join depending how things progressed . In recent chats we’ve had I think highly likely outside assistance would be required. Obviously finding the right club is a minefield probably thinking London but open to suggestions.

Hopefully some suggestions will come our way yes kestrels certainly at the old club they had rooms with clear glass you could be watched and rooms with one way glass where you could be watched but couldn't see who was watching "

She’s hoping watched and some physical contact so maybe private room maybe?

Post new Message to Thread