Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Breakfast

Jump to newest

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Often described as the most important meal of the day; Good folks: What do you typically have for breakfast?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Usually just sex if we have time.

F

over a year ago

Frosted shreddies

over a year ago

"Usually just sex if we have time.

F"

Sex.The breakfast of champions

By *ormalfornorfolkMan
over a year ago

Norwich

Porridge or weetabix with milk. No sugar. Small glass of juice. Cup of decaf tea. Rock and roll.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Overnight oats or a salmon and cream cheese bagel. If I feel like putting in the effort then french toast but I won't say what I put in the mix as I got hammered for it last time

over a year ago

"Overnight oats or a salmon and cream cheese bagel. If I feel like putting in the effort then french toast but I won't say what I put in the mix as I got hammered for it last time "

Spunk?

By *ust a little bit moreWoman
over a year ago

kendal

I generally don't have time to eat anything, so it's usually black coffee on the go

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Overnight oats or a salmon and cream cheese bagel. If I feel like putting in the effort then french toast but I won't say what I put in the mix as I got hammered for it last time "

But the curiosity is peaked now….we must know good sir….

By *lexanderSupertrampMan
over a year ago

Gourock

Superberrie granola or porridge and if I'm working slice and tottie scone on a roll

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Overnight oats or a salmon and cream cheese bagel. If I feel like putting in the effort then french toast but I won't say what I put in the mix as I got hammered for it last time

Spunk?"

Of course that's what you thought of

over a year ago

"Overnight oats or a salmon and cream cheese bagel. If I feel like putting in the effort then french toast but I won't say what I put in the mix as I got hammered for it last time

Spunk?

Of course that's what you thought of "

Can’t think what else would go down so badly

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

Meditation, yoga and a home made juice using Kale, sunflower seed chia seens, wheat grass, spririlan, gohi berries, Walnuts, pumpkin seeds, flax seed, orange, blackberries and apple, creatine mixed in a lovely juice then fast until dinner time.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

But the curiosity is peaked now….we must know good sir…. "

Ok, so I do 2 eggs, 2 egg whites, a bit of whole milk, cinnamon, and vanilla protein powder. It was last thing people didn't like

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Spunk?

Of course that's what you thought of

Can’t think what else would go down so badly "

I was always told it went down smoothly

over a year ago

Cheese and ham omelet, or eggs benedict

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Ok, so I do 2 eggs, 2 egg whites, a bit of whole milk, cinnamon, and vanilla protein powder. It was last thing people didn't like "

Ah ha! Rest assured, your secret is safe with me

By *mf123Man
over a year ago

with one foot out the door

I dont usually have it

By *lexanderSupertrampMan
over a year ago

Gourock

"Cheese and ham omelet, or eggs benedict "

I make a mean eggs benedict

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Ok, so I do 2 eggs, 2 egg whites, a bit of whole milk, cinnamon, and vanilla protein powder. It was last thing people didn't like

Ah ha! Rest assured, your secret is safe with me "

You're too kind

By *ustamanMan
over a year ago

weymouth

Granola blueberry and banana with whole milk, non of that coloured water stuff

over a year ago

Winner!……

By *mf123Man
over a year ago

with one foot out the door

i didnt know the ops name was benedict a new day a new lesson

By *rincipessaWoman
over a year ago

your wildest dreams,

Either oats with raisins, flax and chia seeds

Or

Strawberries and raspberries with Greek yoghurt

over a year ago

Bugger, I knew there was something

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Often described as the most important meal of the day; Good folks: What do you typically have for breakfast?

"

-It's not called that these days though, it's all about *not* breaking the fast now. Fasting (ie not eating/digesting) is when our bodies work on maintaining themselves. The hymn sheet is pretty shared on this now - it doesn't have to be Keto (or One Meal A Day) or anything, just keep up the fast and skip the odd meal when you know you can.

Historically (in the Industrial Revolution esp), breakfast was the ONLY proper meal we had until supper sometimes (ie whenever the 'dinner' was) - that is why it was called the "most important": we worked the whole day on it in often energy-intense labour.

But poverty aside, we can broadly eat when we want now, and most of us do!

Honestly, skip breakfasts if you are not hungry people, you will be doing yourselves good, esp if you eat at night too. It's because you need that long break.

Also, many breakfasts these days are stuffed full of sugar or contain carcinogenic nitrates (red bacon, now proven) and are actually slowly killing us Grey bacon didn't sell because of people's dislike of being 'told' what to do - but we need to wise up on these things imo! There is always choice these days, and things rarely get further than advice.

pt

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

toast lots of it

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Cheese and ham omelet, or eggs benedict i didnt know the ops name was benedict a new day a new lesson"

Folks frequently abbreviate it too, Benni.

Even more frequently they condense it down to the the last part and call me Dick.

….oh….wait….

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I don't usually eat until the evening but I did have lunch today as I was hungry

over a year ago

I have not eaten for three days

Got Tom tits

Nando’s to blame

Feel so drained

By *nowwhitexxx1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

Coffee and if I’m feeling a bit naughty I’ll have cream instead of milk in it

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Porridge with soya milk or granola with yoghurt, usually. Sometimes toast too.

By *aughty but nice...Man
over a year ago

Staffs

Coffee as simple as that

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

Two slices of toast spread with a liberal amounts of marmite and peanut butter..washed down with a cup of green tea..followed by porridge washed down with another cup of green tea..

By *ezebel100Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Granola with berries or

Muesli with fruit or

Toast

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Tea and pàin au choc or a croissant

By *ataleMan
over a year ago

Durham

Ideally if time allows I like sesame seed bagels topped with strips of bacon and scrambled egg. And smooth orange Tropicana.

By *obilebottomMan
over a year ago

All over

Depends. If its everyday breakfast just coffee and some toast or a croissant and sometimes porridge. A holiday breakfast, well everything you can think of

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

Huel. Usually banana flavour.

And JoeBeans - shut ya face haha!

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Huel. Usually banana flavour.

And JoeBeans - shut ya face haha! "

That's completely fine, Felix! And after that, do you think about death to make your day less depressing?

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

That's completely fine, Felix! And after that, do you think about death to make your day less depressing?"

By *entlemanFoxMan
over a year ago

North East / London

What I have:

Toast and fruit.

What I enjoy:

Blow out full fry - ex black pudding.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

Ok, so I do 2 eggs, 2 egg whites, a bit of whole milk, cinnamon, and vanilla protein powder. It was last thing people didn't like "

That's a really good idea. I tried putting vanilla protein powder in flapjacks once when I was trying to create healthier treats. Don't bother. Bleurgh.

J

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

That's a really good idea. I tried putting vanilla protein powder in flapjacks once when I was trying to create healthier treats. Don't bother. Bleurgh.

J"

Thank you Julie! And it provide a good kick of vanilla flavour to them! Do you just put the powder in dry or do you dissolve it first?

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

2 or 3 cups of coffee

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Typically nothing, maybe some toast. If I'm feeling fancy on a weekend I'll make breakfast burritos or French toast.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

J

Thank you Julie! And it provide a good kick of vanilla flavour to them! Do you just put the powder in dry or do you dissolve it first?"

I'm gonna send you a recipe via photo x

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

Yoghurt or toast usually

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

J

Thank you Julie! And it provide a good kick of vanilla flavour to them! Do you just put the powder in dry or do you dissolve it first?

I'm gonna send you a recipe via photo x"

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

That's completely fine, Felix! And after that, do you think about death to make your day less depressing?"

Touché, sir, touché!!!

By *andyrod1Man
over a year ago

St Margaret's at Cliffe

Porridge or scrambled eggs on brown seeded bread, l used to love a fry up but the desire dwindled as l got older.

By *ryandseeMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Eggs benedict

By *avrick180Man
over a year ago

Pontypool/Torquay

Coffee

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

J

Thank you Julie! And it provide a good kick of vanilla flavour to them! Do you just put the powder in dry or do you dissolve it first?"

Viz top tip: NEVER go in dry

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

J

Viz top tip: NEVER go in dry "

Post new Message to Thread