Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hitler

Jump to newest

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Commuters in Austria, the country made famous by the Sound of Musical, were allegedly shocked that a Hitler speech was played over the trains tannoy system followed by chants of Heil Hitler.

Staff say that they were unable to stop the broadcast. A spokesman said that trains in some countries have problems with air conditioning but n Austria the problem is Hitler. This is not an isolated case according t reports. Has something similar happened on UK trains. Tom was once on a British Rail train to Bristol when a message on the tannoy said the train was on time. Tom is convinced that was a hoax. What's going on see guys. It's all over the new.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

Once, years ago when I used to commute to London, we were told over the tannoy that our train was delayed because the driver didn’t know the way

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Once, years ago when I used to commute to London, we were told over the tannoy that our train was delayed because the driver didn’t know the way "

that doesn't inspire confidence

By *ulfilthmentMan
over a year ago

Just around the corner

I read this story yesterday and kept expecting to read something about the trains running on time.

By *eard and TattsCouple
over a year ago

Cwmbran

Hitlers ruined that name for everyone

Selfish little man

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Once, years ago when I used to commute to London, we were told over the tannoy that our train was delayed because the driver didn’t know the way "
The drivers are trained on specific routes if the train had to be diverted for some reason that could be the problem

By *mf123Man
over a year ago

with one foot out the door

I hear he had 1 ball and the other is on the kitchen wall

By *agerMorganMan
over a year ago

Canvey Island

I guess they did Nazi that coming…

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"I hear he had 1 ball and the other is on the kitchen wall"

Albert Hall surely ?

By *4bimMan
over a year ago

Farnborough Hampshire

its someone who thinks it funny.

this happens are football matches in germany when there is a minutes silence.

soon as its quiet someone always shouts 'sieg heil'

dortmund have problems with it.

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Is it on the increase? Could this happen in London on the circle line?

By *mf123Man
over a year ago

"I hear he had 1 ball and the other is on the kitchen wall

Albert Hall surely ? "

nobody knows what that is up north

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

Albert Hall surely ? nobody knows what that is up north"

I would get a forum ban if I wrote what I truely thought of that statement. The fact that you would write such a statement show your level of intelligence.

By *mf123Man
over a year ago

Albert Hall surely ? nobody knows what that is up north I would get a forum ban if I wrote what I truely thought of that statement. The fact that you would write such a statement show your level of intelligence. "

huh

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

Albert Hall surely ? nobody knows what that is up north I would get a forum ban if I wrote what I truely thought of that statement. The fact that you would write such a statement show your level of intelligence. huh "

See what i mean.

By *mf123Man
over a year ago

Albert Hall surely ? nobody knows what that is up north I would get a forum ban if I wrote what I truely thought of that statement. The fact that you would write such a statement show your level of intelligence. huh See what i mean."

you seem a tad defensive and upset about a childrens song im not sure why but i hope you manage to get thru this crisis

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

There was a Holocaust survivor on the train, who was understandably distressed. I jolly well hope they find out who made this happen and make sure it doesn't happen again.

If the intercom is WiFi or Bluetooth connected to a device to make the announcements, then it's obvious to see how that could be hijacked/hacked.

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

Albert Hall surely ? nobody knows what that is up north I would get a forum ban if I wrote what I truely thought of that statement. The fact that you would write such a statement show your level of intelligence. huh See what i mean.you seem a tad defensive and upset about a childrens song im not sure why but i hope you manage to get thru this crisis "

Tust me I'm not, why would you think I was in a crisis? And its 'through this crisis', hope that helps.

By *rder66Man
over a year ago

Tatooine

Albert Hall surely ? nobody knows what that is up north I would get a forum ban if I wrote what I truely thought of that statement. The fact that you would write such a statement show your level of intelligence. huh See what i mean.you seem a tad defensive and upset about a childrens song im not sure why but i hope you manage to get thru this crisis "

I'm sorry, its because I secretly want to be you.

By *mma29Couple
over a year ago

wirral

"I guess they did Nazi that coming… "

That comment deserves more.

Post new Message to Thread